Hawks PDX is now open

Treehugger

• 4 weeks later...

The new place is pretty cool. There is no glory hole gallery, and it feels like there are fewer places for public scenes, but I've caught bareback action every night I've gone. I have only been to Steam once, but found it intimidating. (A lot of younger guys, while I'm more into the 30+ crowd.) Hawks definitely has a laid-back, anything-goes vibe.

They still have an open-air area where you can smoke (including 420) and there are a couple of sex swings, plus lots of private rooms.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/2/2022 at 11:09 PM, PromiseYouPullOut said:

Any anonymous dark areas?

It was closed when I was there but there's supposedly an "assatorium" which is like glory holes for butts? And the rooms with the swings are pretty dark. Most of the "public" stuff happens at the top of the stairs. The rest of the action is mainly in peoples rooms.

@PromiseYouPullOut

They do have a dark room in a cargo container on the south patio, but last time it wasn't really finished, I'm also a little bit concerned that it won't see a lot of winter use since you have to walk outside to get to it. The fuckhorse has been is in there part of the time and there has been a small mat on the floor that was more of a tripping hazard than anything else, everytime I have been there. There is also a semi dark group play area upstairs that has fuckbox style openings to 2 of the rooms (which may be the what@PdxPiggieis referring to), as well as a semi dark are with 2 slings.

I'm planning on going to the Cumunion party tomorrow night.

Edited by NWUSHorny

On 11/4/2022 at 11:24 PM, NWUSHorny said:

@PromiseYouPullOut

They do have a dark room in a cargo container on the south patio, but last time it wasn't really finished,

Oh wow, I've been out on the patio every time I've visited, but I just assumed the shipping container thing was just like a tool shed or something, lol. Will have to take a look next time!