Folsom: Hungry muscle boy want more

BlkBear77

Me: 61, salt and pepper beard ,bears body, black, 45, dom

Him: 510, muscle boy, black, 20’s, sub

So hungry muscle boy was back in town for Folsom. We hooked up again. Back at his hotel. It started off with my cock, deep in his throat. As he leaves across the bed, his plump juicy ass was easily on display. I looped up my fingers and began to finger his whole as he continued to choke on my cock. After fingering his hole for a few minutes and he came up for ear and said I want that in him.

is spun around and on all fours living forward offered up that ass again. I looped up and entered with only slight resistance as his whole garden used to my cock in them as moans profuse I began to fuck him. I love Moon‘s got hired and pitched as he began to be in the beg.

soon the bags for something else, there were just a response of what you feeling as you could feel the orgasm building up inside of them. I had a weeks worth of load ready deposit in his ass. And sooner, then he realized he had a multi orgasm space. I felt his whole contract at least three times as I tried to fuck him as he spasmed and came.

set play I seem to have broken this whole last night as after that, you couldn’t take me anymore, and I hadn’t unloaded yet. As he put it, I broke his hole.

I’m pretty sure the next time he’s in town he’s gonna wanna get fucked again.

Edited by BlkBear77
  • Upvote 2