I'm looking for 1 or more teen cumholes...

rawTOP

• Administrators

Are you a teen who likes taking loads? I started teencumhole.com a while back for a guy who was just getting into raw sex - so he could document his journey, but then he got monogamous with a guy so the point of his writing his exploits was sorta lost...

Anyway, I'm looking for teens who want to write up their journey into bareback sex. If you're interested, let me know. If you're 20 or 21 and remember your first few times clearly, I'd be game for having you write up stuff that happened when you were a teen. But I'm mostly looking for teens who are going through the process now.

Send me a message if you're interested.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

same, 22, but started taking 3-4 different loads a day when i was 17 by different just as many guys. then me and my partner started our relationship at 18 and until i was 19 we only played alone, until i got him into the whole scene. 20&21 it was 7-10 guys over our place once or twice a month. we've tapered off a lot, mostly because the new england scene is so small. so now we travel a lot :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll make my boy and my toy help out... bbrt = woodywaldo and yngbttm4daddy respectively :)

My boy is now a devout barebacker, but he got a late start at 18 when he went away to college. My toy started putting out bare for a dude who lived with his family when he was really young--like wayyy young. He's barely legal now--and still taking it bare... letting hte men line up to drill his teen cumhole.

Many more young guys then are on any sex sites are into barebacking. Most won't sign up for A4A, BBRT2, or even put an ad on craigslist. So lots of hotties are out there, wanting to fuck or suck cock and finding someone to have sex with. Once in awhile you may go to a fuck buddies place and he may have a younger guy with him. A couple of my sex buddies, 20 and 19 have fucks and sucks at their apartment. Usually HS guys, looking to experiment. I went over to one dudes place, he is the 19yo and 3 HS guys were there in a hot suck and fuck scene. I ask him later about having sex with them because he is a non med poz dude. He told me they hang out their a lot after school. So the young guys are out there and just wanting some wild sex. Older guys have to be careful, esp. if the guys are still living at home. It would be interesting to hear of guys running into situations like this.

I know the feeling. I live with my parents so it's quite hard to meet up guys...sometimes I feel like a camel who has to store water to last several months! Unfortunately it's hard to find guys who are also interested in me lol. Ah well back to wallowing in self-pity heeh.

Older guys have to be careful, esp. if the guys are still living at home. It would be interesting to hear of guys running into situations like this.

I've got many situations i could tell you about ;)

When I was younger, I had a guy in his early 20's over. My family had gone out for the evening so I jumped on GayRomeo and found a guy who lived rather close. My family was supposed to be back around 11pm so it gave us a few hours, he was fucking me over the sofa in the living room when my parents pulled up the drive. We ran up to my bed room and I put him in my closet (yes, a grown man hiding in my closet) and went down stairs in a fluster and greeted my parents, apparently there was an issue with the reservation so they came home early. I told them i was going to bed because i wasnt feeling well and went up to my room. I had to explain to the guy that he had to stay in my room for the next 3 hours until my parents went to bed. He said he couldnt because he had to have a meeting. He dropped his pants and barefucked the life out of me while i thought what i could do. I went down to the lounge and asked my parents if I could close the door because the TV was too loud. They said no and I pleaded with them until they let me close the door. Once the door was closed, I snuck the man down the stairs and out of the house. I then watched him jump the back fence into the neighbors house because the window in the living room faced the front gate.

Good times :P