Generations - The sexual adventures of three men decades apart.

newboy1689

*Author’s Note: If you haven’t read “Cleaning out the Attic” I recommend you do so now – this is the second part of what seems to be turning into a bit of a novel.*

Chapter Two - Journals

Nick lay naked on his hotel bed staring at the ceiling, his eyes unfocused, slowly rubbing his still hard cock. Sunlight streamed through the window falling across his sweat covered body, and making the few gray hairs sprinkled amongst his dark chest hair. Nick’s however took in none of it, not the warmth of the morning, or the sound of a bird chattering outside his window, all he could see was his 21 year old nephew, Luke, firing off another massive load while riding Nick’s cock just a half hour ago. He saw the boy’s square handsome face, with just a hint of stubble on the cheeks, screwed up as the orgasm rocked through his body. He felt Luke’s hole spasm around his fat throbbing cock. He remembered Luke’s round developing pecs, pink pert nipples, and swirling light brown chest hair all heaving as his breath burst out of him in uneven spurts. He ran his hand through his own chest hair and felt the boy’s dried load crunch under his fingers.

He was broken out of his reverie by a buzz from the bed side table. Nick stretched and rolled over, smelling the dense scent that only comes from a long night of fucking drifting off of himself. He grabbed his phone and rolled only to his back again. It was a text from Brett, his husband, partner, lover and best friend of forty year. ‘Morning babe!’ it read.

Nick grinned at his phone, even after all these years anything to do with Brett made is heart flutter. Brett had been the one to help Nick realize he was gay, the first man to fuck him, the first man he had ever felt any sort of romantic interest in. Together they had explored the wild freedom of the late 1970s in New York; they had been there for each other through the unknown and the fear in the 1980s, holding hands at funeral after funeral, trying to make sense of the world; and they had celebrated the shift in the universe. They had been married in Canada a few years prior, still not technically legal in the United States but that was changing. Nick had this feeling deep in his gut that soon he would be holding hands with Brett swearing to love him forever in the US too. Maybe, he thought, knowing what he now knew about his extended family, he wouldn’t be there all alone this time either. Though he would probably leave out the part about how he had fucked his brother’s son when finally telling the family about his sexuality.

‘Babe you will never fucking believe what’s happened.’ He texted back.

‘Oh no! Are you ok?” Brett’s response came back quickly, he must have had his phone in his hand.

‘Not in a bad way. Hold on.’ Nick pulled up FaceTime and called Brett, there was too much to put in one text. The screen was suddenly filled with his husband’s handsome face. It was still early in San Francisco and Brett was clearly still lounging in their bed. Cool misty morning light played across one side of Brett’s square handsome face. Brett was just as handsome as they day they had met. He still had the same rugged looking face, like a football jock, but now thin lines crept out from the corners of his eyes, and ran across his forehead. They gave the appearance that at any moment he was about to burst into raucous laughter. His hair was no longer the long wavy blonde mess it had been in 1977, it was silver, short on the sides with a high front and a soft fringe falling to one side.

“You’re still in bed?” Brett said by way of a greeting, his face cracking into a wide smile, “What did you get up to.”

“Seriously, you will not believe me.”

“What?”

“Ok, so you remember that journal that I wrote when we first got together.”

“Your sex journal?”

“It was more than that. I didn’t just write smut.”

“Uh, sure.” He drew the last word out in a long teasing tone.

“Listen, butt face, you wanna hear this story or do you wanna mock me.”

“Honestly?”

“Fuck you, ok. So before I came out to SF permanently I had taken some boxes to my parents that I didn’t have a place to store. Then when I told my dad about us and everything went south I thought I had pack them all into the car that night and brought them home. Turns out I had missed one. Why I never thought it was there I don’t know, but… there in my dad’s attic all this time was that box I could never find.”

“Was it just the journal?”

“No, the journal and all those Polaroids I used to take, and one really old jock.”

“So you found it?”

“Rick’s kid Luke did apparently when he was sorting through stuff.” Nick paused, letting that sentence hang dramatically for a few seconds before continuing, “And when I went to go help move the big boxes and things out of the attic I walked in right as he blew a huge load all over himself reading it wearing the fucking jock.”

“Shit! Seriously? How old is this kid?”

“Twenty One.”

“That doesn’t really explain why you’re still in bed… unless…”

“So I tell him to get dressed and we sit down in the hot fucking attic and I’m expecting to have to have this whole talk about what gay is and coming out. No, he’s out to his family, he has been for years, he’s been fucking guys at university and apparently a flock of daddies and bears around the town. He didn’t have questions he was just horny as fuck. He’d been reading the journal for days and jerking off to it every time. He’d even been wearing the jock while he worked. And then he tells me that reading about you fucking me for the first time had gotten him so worked up he got on Grindr and found a local guy to breed him.”

“Fuck!”

“I know, so we end up going to the gay bar next to my hotel, largely to get out of the hot fucking attic.”

“Sure.” Another long drawn out teasing vowel.

“So we’re swapping storied, and then he says that I’d described you so much that he feels like he knows all about you, or at least you of the 1970s.”

“Young dumb and…”

“But,” Nick cuts off his husband’s cheeky response, “I never described myself, and he wants to know what I look like.”

“He asked you for a dick pic.”

“Yeah basically. So I show him that video of me fucking the SFU kid. He then shows me a video of a daddy from school balls deep in his ass.”

“Fuck this kid was begging for it.”

“We basically sprinted to the room, ripped off each other’s clothes and he begged me to fuck him.”

“So naturally…”

“I fucked him twice last night and once this morning, he went home like forty minutes ago with a fresh load in his hole.”

“Damn, you think he’ll be back for more?”

“Oh absolutely.”

-----

Luke had taken a detour on his way home. He was still sweaty and he assumed stunk of sex but he was on a mission. Nick had suggested he get a journal of his own, and that’s what he was going to do. He slipped into the bookstore quickly as he could, made his way to the writing section, and grabbed an unadorned hard covered journal. He paid for it quickly, hoping against the odds that the cute boy at the register didn’t clock that his tousled hair was from a recent fucking, and got the hell out of there.

He was grateful no one was home when he got back to his parents house. He had told his mother he was spending the night at a high school friend’s house after getting too drunk to drive home. As soon as he was in his room he stripped off down to the same jock he’d been wearing for days. It felt like a part of him now, this old jock, it had become part of his erotic life over the past week. It was a physical attachment to the world he had longed to experience while reading Nick’s journal and his real life. It made him feel like he was part of that, like he could live his life like Nick had been. That the freedom to explore and experiment was his. In wearing it he felt that he was more than just another horny college boy with a thing for older men, he was a part of gay history, and culture, he was free to try anything.

Try anything, he thought, Jesus he sure had done that. He’d spent the night being fucked by his dad’s brother. He still had his uncles cum inside him even. He took a pen off of his desk, unwrapped the new journal and lay on his bed.

June 10th, 2011

At the advice of my uncle I’m starting a journal of my own; a next generation to go along with his. Nick’s journal is the story of his sexual awakening, how he understood his homosexuality, and became comfortable in that world. It starts with him and his best friend crossing a line and becoming more. So that is where I will start mine, with Nick and I crossing a line.

As I write this I can practically feel the three massive loads Nick pumped into me last night. I let my uncle fuck me, more than that I wanted him to. I wanted to feel him unloading inside me, and as soon as I took that first forbidden load I knew it wouldn’t be enough. Not by a long shot.

As I left this morning, he kissed me by the door, and said: see you tonight. In a few hours I’ll be back in that hotel room, naked with the man who took over my fantasy life living out my own sexual freedom.

So, how did this happen? How did I come to be full of my uncle’s load? It started when I found an old journal while cleaning out my grandfather’s attic.

He wrote and wrote. He wrote down how his heart had pounded as he when he first found the journal. He tried to capture the fear he had felt when Nick had found him naked, and in the mist of orgasm, the journal in hand; then how that fear had turned into a low burring arousal that both he and Nick had tried to ignore. He described how it had felt to have Nick’s cock slide into him for the first time. He wrote about falling asleep in his uncles’ warm arms. Despite having cum multiple times with Nick, Luke’s cock was hard again as he wrote.

For a moment as I woke up I thought it was all a dream. It couldn’t have happened like that. There was no way I had ended up in my uncle’s hotel room let alone having made love to him twice. Yet there was a heavy arm draped across my body, and warm hairy chest pressed into my back as I came around.

I turned slightly to look at the man behind me still not completely believing my own memory. Yet, there he was, my uncle Nick. He too was still shaking off the last tendrils of sleep. He blinked a few times and then smiles. “How are you feeling,” He asked in little more than a whisper.

“Good,” I said, in the same hushed tones.

“No regrets about last night?”

“No, God no. Fuck. That was… well that was amazing. Why… why do you…”

“Not in the slightest.” He moved his big hand to my face and pulled me into a kiss. It started soft at first but as I rolled to face him it became more passionate. His tongue slid past my lips and his hands traveled down my body. We were both naked and I could feel his cock hardening against my body as mine did the same. His hand came to rest on my ass, squeezing. He brushed a finger against my hole and I gasped. “Sorry,” he said, “You’re probably sore from last night.”

“A little,” I responded, “but not enough to make me say no to you.”

“God damn.”

He pushed my shoulder down into the bed knocking me onto my chest and disappeared under the sheets. He kicked my legs apart and I felt a hand on each of my cheeks. He spread my ass wide, and then came his tongue. I arched and pushed back, his tongue circling my hole, sending electric shocks through my body. My hole felt tender, but I wanted him again all the same. He pulled on my hips, shifting me back and sticking my ass in the air. Now with a better angle his tongue delved even deeper into my hole.

“Fuck,” he said, “you’re still so full of cum. It’s like I just bred you. I bet you’d feel amazing right now.”

“Fuck me and find out.”

“You’re really up for another round?”

“Absolutely. Please, fuck me.”

“That’s all I need to hear.” He tossed the sheets back and reared up. Towering above me he spat on his cock and lined the head up with my hole again. For a second there was nothing but pain as my bruised ass was asked to open up again, but then his head burst in and it was only pleasure. He sank right to the hilt, the loads he had left inside me were more than enough lube. We both let out a groan of pleasure.

He was taking his time, genially fucking me this time. His cock slid from my hole in long deep strokes. Each time he pressed back in the head of his cock knocked against my prostate sending waves through my body. Nick’s tongue dragged across the back of my neck, and his hands pressed me down into the bed. We both groaned together. “I want to see you ride me,” Nick breathed in my ear.

Nick pulled back and spanked my ass before pulling out. He flopped down on the bed next to me and I scrambled to get up over him. I straddled his legs and sat slowly down. His cock easily found my hole. I sighed as my ass came to rest on his hips.

“God damn, you look so fucking sexy sitting on my cock.”

“Your cock just feels so perfect.”

“Ride me, show me how much you need it.”

I bounced up and down. Slowly at first, and then harder. I worked my ass down onto his dick making it hit as deep as it could. Nick’s face was contorted in pleasure. The little lines around his eyes deepened, fanning out as he scrunched his face trying to stave off the inevitable. I rocked harder, one hand drifted to my own cock. I started to stroke myself as I rode Nick. It was clear we were both building to the edge.

When it came it crashed over us both like an unexpected wave hits you in the ocean. The force of my own orgasm blinded me to what was happening inside my hole. Rope after rope of cum erupted from my cock and spattered across Nick’s hairy torso. It fell into the thick pelt and glistened against his sweaty heaving chest. It was only as my breath started to come back to normal that I felt the warmth spreading inside me. Nick’s cock gave one last throb and pushed even more cum into my hole. I collapsed forward and kissed him.

Luke was hard again. He’d had a massive load fucked out of him not two hours before but his balls ached. He pulled the pouch of his jock to the side and started to work another load out of his balls.

-----

Brett padded to the kitchen naked after he hung up with Nick. His cock was still semi hard, swinging heavily in front of him as he walked. Nick had fucked his nephew, Brett’s mind was spinning. He should, he thought, be grossed out, or upset, or something, but in reality it was hot. Nick had sent him a picture from the boy’s Instagram, he was a well bit college senior, a little stubble on his cute face, and bright kind eyes. Brett would have fucked him too if he’d found the boy jerking off in just a jock. He rubbed his cock a few time, feeling the blood flow back to his member momentarily.

“God, that journal,” he said out loud to the empty apartment. He remembered that weekend in ’77 probably better than most things in his life. He remembered the power going out. The whole city was dark, for the first five minutes it was one of the most terrifying things he’d ever experienced. Just looking out of the window and seeing nothing that the dim ambient moonlight couldn’t pick out was horrifying in New York City. Everyone is so use to the bright lights of the street lamps, apartment windows, and neon signs that they never think about how dark the night really can be. Then it was all gone and their tiny apartment on the West Side felt like an island in the middle of a vast ocean.

Of course, his childhood in Florida had kicked in the, he’d been through enough hurricanes to know what to do when the power went out. He’d filled coolers, moved beer around, he’d filled the tub with water in case something happened. He’d dug candles out of drawers and placed them around the one common space, and then they had sat. In the oppressive heat of July in NYC they had sat in the dark and drank beer, the apartment still felt like a little island, but a warm and welcome one now. Nick had been the thing that made him feel safe, though he didn’t articulate that at the time. It felt like the two of them could take on anything so long as they were together.

Then the conversation had drifted to sex. Brett had been dying to tell Nick that he was gay for ages. The scale of the secret growing in his mind with each passing day. There, by the light of candles, and in the circle of safety Nick created just by existing, Brett had finally felt brave. He’d let it out, and though he worried about Nick’s reaction, he felt better just for saying it. He loved his life, he liked being gay, he like men, he was secure in who he was; and if Nick had reacted badly, well that was what it was but he had to tell him. He hadn’t reacted badly though. Quite the opposite. They’d stripped off most of their clothes trying to escape the inescapable hot humid air, and Nick had little to hide his arousal as Brett shared.

What had come next were the things of dreams. He had imagined what it would be like to sleep with Nick, what his cock would be like, what his hole would taste like but he’d never thought it could happen. Then there they were, naked together, candle light flickering about them. He had opened Nick slowly just like the first man to fuck him had done. When Nick hole was slick with spit and winking hungrily at him, he slid his cock inside his best friend and changed their lives forever. Neither of them knew it then but that was the start of their real relationship. From that moment on they were a pair. They’d drifted apart once or twice, Brett had given Nick a lot of space to explore his new found sexuality, but they had always come back to each other from that moment on. 

When Brett had gone home with that first guy in college he had been terrified that that meant the end of his chances of happiness. He understood being homosexual to mean being alone for the rest of your life. It meant giving up your family and friends for nothing but ultimately unfulfilling sex. Though, being twenty-one, and drunk at the time meant he didn’t think of any of those things till the next morning.

He’d stayed at the bar after his other friends left, he did that a lot in those days. He’d always known that he wasn’t attracted to women in the same way as his brothers and his friends, but the realization that he was attracted to men had been slow. Now in his last year of college he got it. He looked at the men his friends had grown into and got hard thinking about their bodies. He saw the chest hair not poking out of the tops of their, looked at their firm asses squished into tight faired jeans. He longed to see them naked in a way he never thought about the girls they met out at parties. All of that left him ultimately lonely, even when sitting in a bar full of his friends he felt isolated. So, when everyone else had left, he stayed and drank, hoping to squash the feelings he didn’t dare give a voice to.

An older man had sat down at the bar, handsome and fairly unassuming. He was probably in his mid-forties. He had a square face, a rather round nose, and short hair turning gray at the temples. He wore a button-down shirt open to just below his pecs exposing a broad swath of fur covered skin. Brett couldn’t help his eyes flicking down. The man had introduced himself as Aaron, and they had started chatting. Aaron had a few beers, bought Brett another one, while they made small talk. Brett liked talking to Aaron, there was something a familiarity there that he didn’t yet understand. It was his gay-dar going off, which was obvious in retrospect.

When Aaron has said he was stepping outside for a smoke, Brett had followed despite not being a smoker himself. Aaron went around the corner of the building rather than standing under the street light out front, “less windy”. He lit a cigarette, took a long drag on it and handed it to Brett before lighting another one for himself. Brett, not wanting to seem uncool, took a deep pull on the cigarette and promptly launched himself into a massive coughing fit.

“You don’t actually smoke do you,” Aaron laughed good naturedly.

“No.” Brett looked down at his shoes, feeling very bashful.

“Why did you come out then?” Aaron took a step closer to Brett, the intensity of his gaze dragged Brett’s eyes back up.

“I didn’t want to sit at the bar alone.”

“Is that all, or was there something more specific that brought you out here.” He stepped closer again. They were now inches apart. Brett could smell the sweet intermingled scent of beer and smoke with each breath Aaron let out. He felt weak at the knees. A fire was growing in him, his crotch began to bulge, and his mind felt muddles.

“I don’t know what you mean.”

“I think you do.” Then “it” happened. He kissed another man. That thing he had been pondering, secretly yearning for, happened and it was wonderful. The roughness of Aaron’s face against his, the instance of the man’s tongue entering his mouth, it was everything he had wanted. Brett’s hands quickly found Aaron’s hips and pulled him closer, their crotches pressed tight as their kiss continues. Aaron brought one hand up behind Brett’s head, holding him in place, the other dangling to the side keeping the still lit cigarette out of reach.

When they broke apart Brett was flushed, his whole face felt red. Heat seemed to radiate from his entire body. He locked eyes with Aaron and found himself unable to move, despite how hard his heart was pounding.

“Do you want to get out of here,” Aaron said, his lips barely an inch from Brett’s, “or do you want to keep making out in an alley.”

“I have… I have roommates…” Brett said, feeling lame as soon as the words were out of his mouth.

“I don’t.”

“Ok.” Brett’s voice was little more than a whisper. His heart was in his throat, and his stomach felt as though it was about to fall out, but still he said yes. The beers had given him the courage to do what he had been yearning for. He was saying yes to this incredibly sexy man. He was going to say yes to whatever Aaron asked him. He was determined to finally know what it was to have sex with a man… and maybe that, he though, would explain his feelings.

They walked, not quite touching, the few block’s to Aaron’s apartment. It was a cozy walk up, in an unassuming brick multistory building. They slipped from the bright florescent hallway, into the dim warmth of Aaron’s living room. The walls were dark and paneled, a big comfortable looking sofa dominated one whole side of the room, a big thick television the other. A light glowed in the small kitchenette, leading them into the bedroom. It was small but perfectly appointed. Everything about the apartment made Brett feel at ease. It wasn’t sleazy or frightening, overly fem or queer as his mother would have said, it was just warm and safe.

Brett perched on the edge of the bed, unsure what to do next. Aaron clicked on a scarf covered lamp on the bedside table. The soft rose tinted glow spilled over one side of his body, throwing the sharp lines of his face, and the swells of his muscles into sharp relief. Never breaking eye contact with Brett, he unbuttoned his shirt. Every inch revealing more of his fur covered torso. When he cast the shirt aside, standing in just his tight, high waisted bell bottoms, he looked to Brett in that moment the perfect specimen of manhood. It was like the Bert Reynolds centerfold Brett had lusted after so many times had come to life right in front of him.

Aaron put a hand softly under the boy’s chin and tilted his head back. He bent down and lightly kissed his latest conquest on the lips. He felt the tension go out of the boy. He needs this, Aaron thought. He pulled Brett to his feet, and locked his fingers under the edge of the boy’s t-shirt. He pulled it up over his head revealing a cute fit physique. Brett loved exercise, not just because he then got to see sweaty men in the locker room after. He loved how it made him feel. He liked seeing his pecs press through the soft clinging material of a shirt, or see his ass bulge in a pair of tight pants. He was proud of his round pink nipples, and the hair that grew between them. He had every right to be, he was hot. Aaron ran his fingers over the boy’s chest, feeling the warm flesh under the honey blonde fur.

They kissed again, this time with more passion. Brett pulled them back together. He wanted to feel Aaron’s flesh against his own. He wanted to feel the warmth of another man’s body against him. His hands explored now. He was gaining confidence. Having taken the first step of following a man home, he felt like anything was possible. He kissed Aaron’s neck, licking the salty sweat from his skin. Aaron took Brett and held him back, before bending his head to do the same. He licked at the boy’s flesh, and then slowly down his chest. His tongue flicked over Brett’s nipple bringing out the first whimper of pleasure from the boy. He did it again, and Brett groaned. He’d never felt anything like this.

They tumbled back onto the bed, falling in a mess of limbs and kissed. Aaron ground his hips into Brett, pressing their erections together. Brett’s mind burst. Any doubt he had about his attraction to me, or his want for their bodies was quickly vanishing. This was the hottest thing that had ever happened to him. It was absolutely nothing like being with a woman. He wanted to Aaron’s cock. He wanted to grab it, to stroke it, he wanted – and it shocked him to realize – to swallow Aaron’s cock down his throat.

Aaron grabbed both of Brett’s hands and pinned them above his head against the mattress. His fingers danced across Brett’s nipples as his tongue made its way to the mass of blonde fur exploding from his pit. Aaron’s tongue swirled around the hair, and tasted the boy’s musk. Brett writhed. It all was so new and felt so good. Slowly Aaron slithered his tongue down Brett’s body, playing over his nipple again for a moment before continuing down.

His hand’s reached Brett’s throbbing crotch first. He grasped at the straining fabric that barely managed to contain his erection. Brett groaned as Aaron rubbed him through his jeans. Expertly Aaron undid Brett’s belt and then unbuttoned his fly. Brett shifted his weight, and Aaron pulled his pants off in one quick move. Brett now lay, his legs on either side of Aaron’s body, in just his white briefs. A big wet spot had formed in the front of them, turning the fabric almost translucent, from the massive amounts of precum he was leaking. Aaron bent forward, and kissed the boy’s hard cock through the thin fabric of his underwear. He rubbed the stubble of his chin along the shaft, and then hooked his fingers under the waistband. He slipped Brett’s underwear off, allowing his cock to spring up and slap against his stomach, and left him completely naked. Brett’s breath was coming hard and fast, his eyes locked on Aaron as the older man bent forward, took hold of his cock, and started to suck.

Brett had had blow jobs before but none so expert as this. Aaron swallowed hard, and Brett’s rather sizeable cock vanished down his throat. “Jesus fuck,” he groaned, both hands behind his head, allowing Aaron to ravish him. Aaron’s tongue swirled around the head of Brett’s leaking cock, savoring the sweet precum that was now practically pouring out. He worked his mouth up and down, sucking hard. He buried his nose in Brett’s pubes and worked his throat around the wide shaft. He had one hand playing with Brett’s nipple, the other was now playing with his balls. As he sucked he slid that hand under Brett’s ass, and began to slide a finger along Brett’s crack. Almost instinctively Brett shifted his hips up to allow Aaron access to his still virgin hole. He didn’t know it yet but before the night was out he would be begging Aaron to fuck him.

Aaron sensed Brett was getting close to the point of no return, but he wasn’t done with his latest play thing. He let Brett’s cock fall from his mouth, and moved up to kiss the boy deeply. Brett kissed him back, open mouthed, moaning. Aaron moved from between Brett’s legs and go off the bed. For a moment Brett was frightened the evening was coming to an end, had he done something wrong, then he watched with joyous rapture as Aaron took off his own pants. When he undid the buttons of his fly Brett saw that he wasn’t wearing anything under his jeans. A thick dark brown bush burst out from the now open fly, and the base of what looked like a massive cock. Aaron pushed his jeans to the floor and kicked them off of his feet. When he stood back upright, he was fully naked and completely hard.

His whole body was covered in hair, he really was Brett’s favorite centerfold come to life. Unlike the Reynolds photos though, there was no careful covering of Aaron’s crotch. A long, meaty cock, with a big bulbous head, now pointed straight at Brett. Two big heavy looking balls swung pendulously below, all nestled in a dense dark patch of public hair. Brett was frozen. He’d never seen another man like this. It was everything he’d dared to dream it would be.

“Why don’t you come sit on the edge of the bed and suck my cock,” Aaron said, a wicked smile on his face.

Brett snapped out of his reverie. This was the moment, he was doing to touch another man’s cock. In his mind it was somehow one thing to have another man suck your cock, but to be the one doing the sucking… that was the last bridge He swallowed hard, moved to the edge of the bed and said a little nervously, “I’ve um… I’ve never sucked anyone before.”

“I kinda figured. Just swallow, and try to keep your teeth out of the way. Something tells me you’re going to be good at this.”

Aaron was right, as soon as Brett’s lips closed around Aaron’s cock he knew what to do. He understood immediately how to make a man feel pleasure, and he was good at it. He swallowed just like Aaron had done, and felt the shocking girth of Aaron’s cock vanish down his throat. He was gifted, he didn’t gag, or splutter. He breathed through his nose and worked his throat and mouth around his first cock. Aaron held him by the back of the head, lightly guiding Brett as he learned rhythm and pacing.

Brett was in heaven. He could have sucked on Aaron’s cock forever. He loved the feeling of pubes against his nose, of balls on his chin. He loved the pressure when his breathing was cut off for a moment, and the fullness he felt when Aaron’s head went down his throat. He was actively sad when Aaron pulled his cock fully from his mouth.

“I told you you’d be good at that,” he bent down and kissed Brett on his spit covered mouth.

“I love sucking your cock,” Brett said, his eyes mad with lust.

“I know you do, and you’ll get to suck it more… but I’ve got something else in mind. I’m guessing if you’ve never sucked cock before you’ve never had your ass eaten?”

“No… I don’t…”

“I’ll show you. Flip over, on all fours with your ass pointing towards me. Trust me, you’ll love it.”

Brett did as he was told and rolled over, with his knees tucked tight under his chest and his ass exposed at the edge of the bed. He was tense, he didn’t know what to expect, and then he felt it. The brush of Aaron’s stubble on his ass cheeks, his hot wet breath on his untouched flesh. Then something wet, warm, and probing brushed against his hole. Brett groaned, Aaron’s tongues and dancing across his virgin hole. The tension washed away as pleasure radiated from his hole through his entire body. He was groaning into the bed sheets. It felt good. It felt better than good. It was amazing. Never in his whole life had Brett imagined that something could feel like this, and certainly never imagined this pleasure coming from his ass.

Firm hands gripped his ass cheeks, holding the apart. Aaron reared back and spat a massive wad of spit right into Brett’s now winking hole. The dense hair that grew in a spiral around his pucker was slicked down with Aaron’s spit – it was a beautiful sight. He was going to take this boy’s virginity. He was going to work him open till he begged to be fucked. Aaron decided there was no way that Brett was leaving that apartment without his load inside him.

The tongue returned, and Brett moaned again. He felt Aaron spread his spit around, making his ass slick. He could tell that his hole was relaxing too, that the probing and pushing of Aaron’s tongue was slowly starting to work. At first it was just the tip of Aaron’s tongue sort of catching, pausing as it pulled at the lip of his hole. Then it was more forceful and driving, dipping inside for just a moment and actually spreading Brett open. It was slow, and hardly noticeable at first, but eventually Brett realized that Aaron’s tongue was slipping in and out of his ass hole with ease.

Aaron noticed the change too, he sucked and chewed on Brett’s hole relaxing his ring even more. When he pulled back to spit into the boy’s hole again it looked completely different. He wasn’t looking at a tight untouched pucker but a pink inviting hole slowly winking. He slid his finger down Brett’s crack, pausing to rub his hole for a moment, before continuing on. He added more spit, and then did it again. This time he stayed longer, his finger pushing at the center of Brett’s hole for a moment. More spit, then more pressure; he repeated this process over and over till Brett’s hole suddenly relaxed completely and the first inch of his finger vanished inside the boy.

Brett practically screamed, but not in pain, mostly in surprise. His hole was being penetrated, it was happening. He was going to go all the way with a man. He was going all the way…

Aaron withdrew his finger, spat on Brett hole again and then pressed it back in. This time his whole finger slid inside. Brett went wild. “Relax, you’re doing great.”

“It feel so fucking good,” Brett panted.

“I know, just wait till I’ve got you open enough for my cock.”

“Fuck, yes please. I want you to fuck me.”

“You want me to take your virginity?”

“Yes! I want it so bad. I want to feel you inside me.”

“Good. Ok,” Aaron slid his finger back out and sucked on it, savoring the boy’s taste, and then did the same to his middle finger. “Take a deep breath in, and hold it for a moment.” He rubbed the two fingers on Brett loosening hole, “now breath out slowly.” He pushed in as Brett breathed out. With a little pressure two fingers were worked easily inside of Brett who let out a gasp. He could feel the change in thickness and it made him giddy with lust. His own cock was leaking precum so much that a near continuous stream was dripping onto the bed below him forming a large puddle.

Aaron worked his fingers around, sliding them in and out, pulling at the sides of Brett’s hole. When he pulled them back out to add more spit he watched as Brett’s ass gaped open for a second before winking closed. He hawked another big mouthful of spit right onto the boy’s hole and then pushed three fingers in. Another loud groan from Brett as he was opened wider still. After more twisting and pulling Aaron knew it was time. A thin sheen of sweat glistened across Brett’s broad back, and his breathing was short and ragged. The cute soon to be deflowered college jock was in heat, he needed to be fucked and fucked soon. He got really close to Brett’s ear, keeping his fingers lodged inside the boy, and said in a breathy voice, “Are you ready for my cock?”

Brett’s answer was almost a shout, “Yes! Please fuck me!”

“Good boy.”

Aaron withdrew his fingers, and slid them along his cock adding the slickness from Brett’s hole to his shaft. He dropped more spit onto his head and rubbed it on the open hole in front of him. Brett whimpered and pushed his ass back. Prefect, Aaron thought, he’s ready, and Aaron pressed forward.  

It was like a bolt of electricity shot through Brett’s body and Aaron’s cock broke through his hole for the first time. His spine seemed to tingle, his fingers went momentarily numb, and his vision shrunk down to tiny pin points. Euphoria coursed through his veins, and hit his mind like a storm surge crashing on the breakwater. He let out a guttural sound unlike he’d ever made before and his chest collapsed onto the bed. “Good, good,” Aaron cooed as he slid more of his cock inside Brett’s virgin hole. He dropped a few more big globs of spit onto his shaft as he went lubing up Brett’s ass for the fucking he was about to receive. They took their time, and it was almost a full five minutes before Aaron’s considerable length and girth was completely buried inside Brett’s now quivering hole.

“Holy shit! Holy shit,” Brett panted over and over again.

“You did it, you took my whole cock.”

“Oh my God.”

“Feel my balls on your taint?” Aaron rocked back and forth causing his balls to lightly tap against Brett’s taint.

“Yes!”

“Do you like being full of cock?”

“Fuck yes! It feels so good!”

“How does this feel?” He pulled about half of his cock out of Brett’s hole and then slid it back in slowly. The boy groaned under him.

“Fuck. Oh my god! Its so… holy shit!”

“Again?”

“Yes!” Brett practically shouted.

Aaron pulled a little more of his cock out this time, and then just as slowly made his way back inside of Brett. He paused for a moment, and then again. Each time he pulled back a little further, but he kept the speed slow and deliberate. It let Brett get use to being fucked, but it also worked his hole open more so it could take more of a pounding when Aaron was ready to let him have it. It was when Aaron was sliding the full length of his cock in and out of Brett as the boy pushed back against his cock that Aaron knew he was ready. He took hold of Brett’s hips and slammed in. The boy let out another deep guttural roar, but did not shy away. Aaron did it again, and this time Brett slammed his ass back to meet Aaron’s thrust.

“You want me to pound you?”

“Yes! Fuck me! Pound my fucking ass!”

“Fucking pig!” Aaron roared as he started mercilessly railing Brett’s ass. He knew his cock was banging hard against Brett’s second hole, almost busting threw each time, it had hurt he thought; but he was wrong. Everything about the experience was joy for Brett. He had let go and it was everything he wanted. The blunt head of Aaron’s cock knocked hard against his prostate with each thrust sending a pulse of endorphins through his body. The pressure on his second hole felt like a goal not yet achieved, something even more pleasurable to unlock. He knew somewhere in the back of his mind that he would never be with a woman again. Sex with another man was too good. The first time, him losing his virginity, was better than any experience he had ever hand with a woman. Surly if this was where he was starting it could only become better from there.

Aaron for his part was shocked looking down and seeing how quickly Brett’s hole had adapted to being fucked. His ass lips gripped tight to Aaron’s cock but there was no unwanted tension or fear. He was taking cock like someone who had been getting fucked for years. He had gone from tight virgin to Aaron’s favorite kind of hole, warm, open and easy to fuck, in an hour. He felt himself approaching the cliff and slowed down. He wasn’t ready to cum yet. He pulled his cock out of Brett, which elicited a sad sounding whimper, and smacked the boy on the ass hard enough to leave a red handprint.

“Get on your back,” he commanded.

Brett rolled over, with his legs dangling off the edge of the bed. Aaron took Brett’s ankles in his hands and placed them on his shoulders. He lent forward, bending Brett in half and tipping his ass up off the bed. He slid in easily, his dick slick with Brett’s ass juice. He watched as Brett’s eyes rolled back, a sloppy grin spreading across his face as Aaron’s cock worked deep inside him again. From this angle he was able to get even deeper, and he held his cock hard against Brett’s second hole till it at last gave way and the last bit of Aaron’s cock shot into Brett’s ass. Brett let out something half way between a grunt and a woof at that. His eyes went totally blank, and his mouth hung slack.

Aaron put his hands down on either side of Brett’s legs, trapping Brett’s knees against his shoulders. As he leaned forward his cock pushed just that much further inside of the jocks absolutely quivering asshole. He gave the boy a soft kiss. Brett responded by wrapping his arms around Aaron’s neck and holding him close. He kissed the man who was deep inside him, trying to pour all of the pleasure he was receiving and gratitude he felt towards Aaron in that moment into the kiss. He whimpered into Aaron’s mouth and around his invading tongue as the older man started to fuck him again. Brett let his grasp slip and Aaron reared back, starting to fuck him hard again.

The pounding Aaron was giving him was not just hard but loud. The sound of flesh slapping against flesh was accompanied by a slightly wet sound as Brett’s hole became sloppy. They were both sweating profusely at this point. Trails of sweat ran down Aaron’s chest making slick lines through his dense chest hair. All of the hair on Brett’s stomach was matted down from the river of precum he was leaking. There was so much on his stomach that it looked as though he had already shot his load on himself.

Aaron held Brett by the thighs hammering hard. Brett had both hands behind his head now, his youthful muscular body stretched out before Aaron for the ravishing. He watched the young man’s pecs bounce as he hammered away at his no longer virgin hole. A near continuous stream of grunts, groans and profanity streamed from Brett’s mouth as his hole was decimated.

Brett didn’t know the signs of approaching orgasm in another man yet. He hadn’t yet learned to note the tightening of the face, the shoulders retracting, the changes in breath. So when Aaron let out a mighty roar and slammed his entire cock inside of Brett he was completely unprepared. He was also unprepared for the warmth that seemed to flow into him from Aaron’s now pulsating cock. Yet the most surprising thing of all was that as Aaron’s cock pumped inside him his own cock spasmed and launched a massive load all over his body. The force of his orgasm caused him to clamp down on Aaron’s cock, making the older man roar again as his cock throbbed against the pressure.

They were both panting. As his orgasm subsided Brett understood what had just happened. Aaron had cum. Not only that Aaron had cum inside him. None of the girls Brett had been with would let him cum inside them for fear of getting pregnant but he didn’t have that to worry about. He now felt the warmth in his ass and understood it. He loved it. It turned him on even more. He had another man’s cum inside him. They stayed like that for a few minutes, until their breathing returned to normal.

Aaron slowly took his delating cock from Brett’s hole and they both let out a satisfied sigh. He had gotten the boy a towel, then they cleaned up and got dressed. When Brett kissed Aaron goodbye at the door, clutching the little piece of paper on which Aaron had written his phone number down, he felt giddy. He felt no guilt, or conflict about what had just happened. It had been what he wanted and what he needed.

That night had started him down a path. A path that had led him to Nick ultimately. Brett lay in his bed that night and felt his slick hole. It made him hard to think about the load buried deep inside him.

Brett flopped onto his bed and looked out of the window remembering Aaron and his first time. His cock stood straight up from his body, hard as a rock. He picked up his phone and opened Instagram. After a quick search he found what he was looking for, his husband’s nephew Luke. He scrolled down a little and there it was, a photo of Luke tailgating for a game at school, standing in the bright afternoon sun shirtless. Brett took hold of his cock and started to stroke it his mind full of all the terrible, delicious things he would do to Luke if he ever got his hands on him.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 8

A fantastic continuation of the first block of stories.

Undoubtably a 🔥 tale, but love the greater plot depth and character development. I hope this epic tale does indeed develop into a full novel.

Looking forward to many more chapters. Likes will follow when I have some more.

I like, no, love the development of this story. It certainly transported me back to my earlier years, coming of age in the late 60's in NY state, going to college (my first try) in NYC, being invited to join the boys in the US Army soon after. I also felt the tragic loss of almost all of my friends from that time period. Trying to make sense of it and failing.

I will say that my experiences started much earlier (like, a lot earlier) than Brett's or Nick's, but even so, I was pulled into Brett's experience so totally everything around me faded away. 

Until the telling paused. I am now one of many looking forward to the next chapter. Well done, sir! You have presented us a gift. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

@bhoels

Thank you so much. That is exactly what I have been hoping to capture with this story. Any first hand accounts or stories you have that could help as research (i've been doing more that i ever imagined doing for an erotic fiction) would be so appreciated. Please reach out 

-d

• 2 weeks later...

August 13th, 1977

Waking up in Mac’s bed is still a new experience but I like it, almost more importantly Brett like’s it. It turns him on knowing I’ve been with someone else. He always rips my clothes off as soon as I get home and has me tell him about my night. Mac and I had been out to the bars last night with a couple of his friends and Brett had been at work late. We’d had a good time, mostly staying at Julius drinking. Slowly guys coupled off. There had been no promise of sex in Mac’s invitation but when he looked at his friends making out with random guys he turned to me and said, “I cant wait to breed your sweet hole again.” I was instantly hard. I’m still a little in shock if I’m honest. How did I go from not understanding my own sexuality to having two men want to fuck me regularly?

Obviously, I went home with him. We tumbled into his apartment in the small hours very drunk, and were naked before we got in the bed. Mac clearly been serious about not being able to wait because he just dove right into my hole with his tongue and started to push me open. His eating me out was absolutely only in service of getting me warmed up for his cock though. As soon as he thought I was close to prepped, he spat on my hole and stuffed his cock in. It was rough, hot and brutal. He pounded me with one leg on the floor, one leg next to me on the bed driving his cock deep inside with every stroke. Brett had fucked me like this a few times, animalistic, needing to just blow his load. I dont mind, I like being fucked like that. I like being used. When Mac finally roared and locked his cock into me to pump his load into my guts I let out a long sigh. We fell asleep in a heap of naked sweaty bodies with his soft cock nestled between my cheeks.

After a month of waking up to Brett’s cock pressing into me in the morning I’m pretty use to the feeling of a warm cock pushing on my hole to wake me up. I ground by ass back on Mac as I came out of sleep to feel his morning wood. He didn’t say anything, just put one hand on my hips and lined up his cock. His lips grazed the back of my neck and his cock slid inside of me. We both groaned, his load from the last night more than enough lube to make it a smooth easy fuck. Deeper and deeper he slid, my body opened from him almost instantly. Mac slowly ground another load into me. His hips pressed tight to my body as his cock pumped deep inside my hole.

My ass felt wet at I walked home, a feeling I’m becoming quite familiar with. Honestly… I like it. It feels kinky and slutty. Like I have this secret that no one on the street knows as I walk by them. They have no idea that another man’s semen is floating around inside my guts. It was already ungodly hot by the time I got home and climbed the steps into our apartment. I was sweating and felt like I must stink of last night’s booze and sex. Brett greeted me at the door in just a jock. He kissed me deeply and slid his hands down the back of my shorts. His fingers quickly finding my slick hole. I moaned into his mouth as he fingered me.

He pulled a finger out of my ass slowly and then brought it to my lips. I paused. This was new, yet it seemed, even in the movement, and obvious progression. I opened my mouth and licked the mixture of cum and ass juice from his finger. My cock throbbed in my shorts, leaking more precum into the pouch of my straining jock.

“You like that don’t you.” Brett said with a mischievous grin on his face.

“Yeah…I guess I do,” I said a little sheepishly.

“Don’t be ashamed. You like getting fucked, and you like cum.”

“Yeah.” I was smiling now.

“Is this Mac’s big load I feel inside you.”

“Two actually, one from last night and one from this morning.”

“Fuck,” he groaned into my ear, “I love it.”

“Me too.”

He kissed me again, holding me close to his warm body. His hands were back down my shorts, fingers probing my hole again.

“I’ve got a thought,” Brett said.

“What’s that?”

“It’s too nice a day to be cooped up inside. Let’s go over to the piers.”

“The piers?”

“Yeah, on the west side, past the West Side Highway.”

“There’s nothing over there. Isn’t it just and abandoned ship yard?”

He kissed me again, “That’s what you think.”

“How far have you gotten,” Nick said, walking into the room toweling himself off after a shower.

Luke was laying on the couch in Nick’s hotel room, naked except for a white bike jock, with one knee bent propping Nick’s old journal up.

The younger man looked up from the book grinning, “You’re about to go to the pier for the first time.”

“What do you know about the pier?”

“Nothing.”

“Well then, don’t let me stop you from finding out.” Nick tossed his towel off to the side and rummaged in his suitcase for some underpants. He had just pulled on a pair of tight white briefs when he felt hands on his back. He turned and Luke was there, his young body pressed tight against Nick’s. The boy’s obvious erection was pressing hard through the fabric of his jock and into Nick’s leg. Nick grabbed Luke’s ass with one hand, and with the other tipped his chin up. He kissed Luke softly on the lips and dragged his finger against Luke’s hole. The boy felt used and wet between his cheeks. No wonder, Nick had already put two loads in Luke that morning, not to mention the ones last night.

It had been like that since they had first fucked. Luke making excuses so as to not go home to his parents, and spending every night at his uncle’s hotel. They couldn’t keep their hands off each other. No sooner would the door close behind Luke each night then they would be ripping each other’s clothes off. Luke would fall to his knees, or jump on the bed, begging Nick to use one hole or the other. It seemed like Luke had been constantly full of Nick’s cum for a week now.

They both knew it was coming to an end soon though. Nick was only in town for a few more days and then he would be back with Brett in San Francisco. Then Luke would leave town too and go back to college a few weeks after that. They didn’t want to think about that though. They wanted to stay in their lustful bliss.

Luke pushed forward, and Nick lost his balance falling back onto the bed. Luke took the opportunity to pull the briefs Nick had just put on back off again. Nick laughed, “I have to get ready, I’m supposed to meet your father in an hour.”

“I know, but…”

“One more for the road?”

“Yes.”

“Fuck. I’m going to meet my brother smelling like sex from fucking his son… this is fucked up.” Nick said, his eyes never leaving Luke’s face. Though he voiced the [banned word] they were breaking, neither one of them cared any more. All concern had fallen away after their first kiss, now it was just passion and fun.

“What he doesn’t know…”

“Shut the fuck up and get me hard then.”

“Yes sir,” Luke grinned cheekily and swallowed Nick’s semi hard cock in one easy move. Nick groaned, as he began to swell in Luke’s mouth. Luke’s shoulder muscles flexed as he neck bounced up and down. This was one of Nick’s favorite views. The 21 year old’s trim body was on perfect display as he worked Nick’s thick cock. He could savor his strong back, his well formed chest, the thick light brown hair that grew there, when Luke came up for air he got a perfect view down to Luke’s straining and often leaking cock too.

It didn’t take long for Nick to get hard again. Despite being more than 30 years older than Luke he had the virility of a much younger man. He and Brett often joked that their continued stamina was from frequent practice. “If you never stop fucking like a 20 year old, you never start fucking like a 50 year old.” He hooked his hands under Luke’s armpits and dragged him up on the bad. Luke shifted himself so he was straddling Nick’s body and sat back. They had fucked so often that Luke’s body no longer put up any resistance. Not that he was loose, just comfortable. Nick slid inside of Luke’s warm, wet, cummy hole with ease and the two of them let out a sigh of relief. Luke without prompting began to ride his uncle’s throbbing cock and bent forward to kiss Nick.

The wrapped their arms around each other as they kissed, Nick thrusting up into Luke’s hole. They were both moaning lightly as they slowly fucked. Nick’s hands ran along Luke’s back tracing the now familiar ridges and valleys of his spine down to his hips. He gripped Luke and started to buck a little harder. The boy groaned into their kiss before breaking it and sitting back fully on Nick’s cock.

Nick too the opportunity to use his superior strength to throw their center of gravity off, knocking Luke to the side. In one clean swift movement he had inverted their positions, and Luke was now flat on his back still stuffed full of Nick’s hard dick. Luke’s eyes rolled back for a moment, Nick’s cock hitting a little bit deeper. Nick loved taking Luke like this, his body lain out in front of him. He watched the boy’s chest rise and fall, racked with gasps and moans, as he fucked him. He held tight to Luke’s thighs and began to pound. As much as he wanted to spend all day buried deep inside Luke’s ass, he had to get going. He picked up the pace, fucking harder and faster. Sweat was glistening on Luke’s chest, and a bead slowly made its way down Nick’s back. They were both panting. The cliff came rushing up quickly. Nick’s balls were contracting, and almost without warning he was pumping another load into Luke. The both let out a satisfied sigh, as volley after volley of semen erupted from Nick’s cock. Luke felt the warmth he craved rush into him and spread up his guts. For a brief moment he felt satiated.

They both breathed hard, Nick shaking a little from the force of his orgasm. Then he kissed Luke and slid gingerly from his hole.

“Ok, now! No more distracting me. I have to go.”

Luke laughed, “Fine. I’ll just sit down over here and read my book.”

“Alright, enjoy. I’ll be back in a few hours.” He finished getting dressed and kissed Luke on the way out the door. “Have fun,” he said.

August 13th, 1977 cont.

Brett dressed in a pair of cut off shorts that barely covered his furry ass, a crisp white jock and a tank top. I followed suit in some cute little basketball shorts I had recently bought and a t-shirt, and of course a jock. Then, with a backpack full of beer over his shoulder, he led us out of the apartment.

I thought Brett had lost his mind when we got to the end of 20th Street and stood under the pylons of the West Side Highway. Brett however didn’t seem to feel out of place at all, he crossed the dark street underneath the highway and slipped past the concrete barriers. On the other side of the road was a high chain link fence, the kind that the city would throw up quickly to keep people out of an abandoned lot. This one hadn’t fared much better than any other fence in the city. It was rusted and uncared for. There were parts that were tilting away from the road at a wild angle as if a truck had backed into it and some parts were missing entirely. It was through one of these opening that Brett walked. Still deeply suspicious I followed him.

On the other side of the fence, blocked from view of the street and city beyond stood the old piers. Big concrete and steel structures, long since abandoned they looked like something out of the apocalypse. The windows were broken in, doors hung loose on their hinges or were missing entirely. These massive edifices that had stood as the port of welcome to NYC now were hollowed out shells.

We walked along the side of one of these buildings, picking our way around bits of debris that had fallen from the buildings in the decade since its closure. The building eventually gave way to what must have been an open air warehouse previously. A big rusted steel roof stretched high overhead. It looked like the exposed skeleton of a building, all the brick and mortar flesh having rotted away. The monument to urban decay vaulted above our heads however, was not what drew my attention. It was the people. The abandoned pier was bustling with people… no, bustling with men. Everywhere I looked there were guys sunning themselves, having picnics, drinking cans of beer, reading, relaxing, and fucking. There out in the open, close to the building and barely shielded from view were men having sex. This was nothing like the gay bars which, although this was a post stonewall world, still always felt off the books, this felt like freedom.

As I looked around more I realized that Brett had brought me to the homosexual holy land. All around gay men were living their lives. Yes, some were fucking, but more still were just there living their lives, enjoying the summer sun without fear of judgment or persecution. I watched, my mouth almost hanging open, as an older couple dressed in smart clothing walked hand in hand down the pier. I’ve never seen two men just casually holding hands like that before. It just doesn’t happen. Apart from a drunken tryst after the bar, everything about gay life is furtive and hidden. Being out of the closet is relative, almost no one really truly acts the same way all the time. Yet here, amongst the ruins of the Chelsea Piers, it happened. A little oasis where gay men just existed, in all of their many complexities.

“How?” I said, turning to Brett.

He was grinning from ear to ear, “No one cares about this place. So, I guess at some point gay men just took it over. Come on, let’s hang out for a while and then we can go exploring.”

Then he grabbed my hand and started to lead me down the pier. I felt this panic well up inside me, this fear of what others would say if they saw me holding hands with another man, even though it made me feel amazing to have my fingers interlaced with Brett’s as we walked. Very, very slowly, however, that started to fade. I looked around at the people around us. It was only gay men, no one cared.

It was so freeing. Being in a gay bar, no matter how nice it was or how much fun I was having always feels electric, like at any moment I could be caught with my hand in the cookie jar. This however, it was like the rest of the world didn’t exist and we were in a land populated by only gay men. With a view of scenic industrial New Jersey, gay men of all sorts congregated. We passed a group of guys laying out on towels in the sun completely naked. My eyes immediately drifted to their soft cocks. I wondered for a moment what each of them would be like sliding inside of me. Brett’s right, I really have developed a pretty intense love of cock.

We passed guys sitting reading books, some smoking grass, a few were alone. One guy had a sketch pad propped against his legs, his hand moving fast he scratched out the prone semi nude figure in front of him in charcoal. Brett took us almost to the far end of the dock, and then put his back pack down on a concrete ledge about the height of a low stool. He pulled out a beach town and spread it on the ledge before handing me a beer and sitting down. He grinned, cracked his own beer open, and took a long swig. I sat next to him, and put my head on his shoulder. I felt his arm slide up my back, till it was draped across my shoulders holding me close.

“How did you find this?”

“A guy I hooked up with last summer told me. I came here one afternoon and…” he trailed off, taking another long swig of beer. “Well, I got a good tan, and ended up bent over in an old office in the on the building getting fucked by a couple of guys I met.”

“God its hot thinking about the times you must have been full of cum from some hook up while we were hanging out and I had no idea.” I said. I was a little hard just thinking about it.

“Its happened a lot.”

“Slut.”

“Rich coming from the guy who came home with an ass full of spunk this morning.”

“I didn’t see you complaining.”

“Oh. I’m certainly not complaining.” He kissed me, right there in the bright sunlight for all to see, “I’m not complaining at all.”

We sat quietly for a while, just drinking and watching the world. Brett took his shirt off and stuffed it in his bag. He looked spectacular in the sun. Light glittered in his thick blonde chest hair, his skin already kissed a light golden brown from the summer sun. I eventually joined him, letting the warm light spill across my skin as we drank. We chatted about nothing at all for a long time. I’m really glad that despite the change in our relationship our we can still just sit and talk for ages.

My eyes began to wander, drifting back to the group of nude sunbathers. They weren’t just sunbathing now though, the youngest of the group was on his knees in front of another man who was sitting on a bit of brick work that remained from some long forgotten structure. As I watched the younger guy’s head started to bob back and forth making it perfectly obvious what he was doing. Right there in the open he was blowing this hot thicker guy. I was hard in a second.

Brett noticed where my gaze was and said, “Why do I feel like you’ll be the one on your knees for a group of guys soon?”

“Well, not all of us have been bent over in an abandoned office and fucked by, what was it, a couple of guys?”

“Touché.” Brett rubbed his crotch, “If you wanted you could start with something nice and familiar before going off cruising.”

“I like how you think.” I immediately got up and pulled Brett to his feet. I pulled his pants down, leaving him in just his jock before pushing him back onto the bench. I squatted down between his legs, and fished his cock out of the side of his jock. He was completely hard, and just starting to leak. With the sun on my naked back I swallowed Brett’s cock.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 7

It was a thrill. Obviously after a month of having sex with Brett and Mac, I’m past the point of being shocked that sucking a dick is fun or feels good, but there was a new electricity to the experience being outside in the sun with other people close by. I swallowed hard, I felt this want to impress the men around us, to show them how good at sucking dick I am. Brett groaned in appreciation and put his hands on the back of my head. He forced his cock deep down my throat and fucked my face slowly. I swallowed hard, allowing his head as far into my throat as I could. My nose was tight in his crotch, his pubes rubbing against my face. I held only his legs, pulling myself closer too. All the while my throat was working his head and shaft. I pulled back coughing and spluttering. Brett slapped his cock on my face, and then I dove back down swallowing him to the root again.

It was a wet and noisy blowjob. I knew we were drawing attention. There was nothing subtle about what we were doing. Now, looking back, that is absolutely what I wanted. The element of having an audience gave me a whole new thrill. Brett was panting. His beautiful chest rising and falling quickly, and one lone trickle of sweat snaked its way through his chest hair to get lost in his lush pubes. He laced his fingers into my hair and held me tight. I felt his balls brush against my chin as they contracted. Heavy ropes pumped from his cock head deep in my throat, as he roared through his orgasm. He slowly pulled out, the last few shots landing in my mouth, filling it quickly. I swallowed hard, and then looked up at Brett’s smiling face.

“How was your first public blow job?”

“Fucking amazing.” I pulled his face down to me and kissed him, the taste of his cock and load still on my lips.

“That was fucking hot,” a pleasant low voice said from over my shoulder.

I legitimately felt panicked. I spun around on my heels still squatting on the ground in front of Brett. Brett for his part didn’t seem to worried, he lazily tucked his partly deflated member back into his shorts, and smiled at the new comer.

I found myself looking up at a medium height man, with shoulder length wavy brown hair the crown of which was pulled back into a tie at the back. He has a deep golden-brown tan, the sort that only comes from lots and lots of time in the sun. His had no shirt on, his chest well defined and smooth. Up from the waistband of his little white basketball shorts erupted a dense dark treasure trail that shot up a few inches above his belly button. He smiled a big broad smile, full of bright white teeth.

“I’m Josh,” he said, holding a hand out to me. I took it and he pulled me to my feet.

I introduced myself, and Brett who was now pulling his cut off shorts on with absolutely no sense of urgency whatsoever.

“You two boyfriends then… or…”

“I um…” I faltered, “just roommates.”

“Oh, sorry. I assumed ‘cause you were here just hanging out for a while, and then the fucking sexy blow job you gave him… damn. I wish I had roommates like that.”

Brett stood up and put a hand around my shoulders, “We’re a little more than just roommates.” My heart fluttered. We haven’t discussed being in any sort of relationship. Honestly, I’m not sure I know how to be in a relationship. I’ve had girlfriends before but that never worked out – I guess for reasons that should be obvious by now. I don’t know. Brett is my best friend, and has been for year. Yes absolutely our relationship is more than that now and I certainly care about what he thinks and don’t want to mess anything up between us. But… could I? Do I want to? There was something in how Brett looked at me this afternoon that made me wonder if there was more on his mind. Like he almost looked hurt that I had defined our relationship as just roommates. He didn’t dwell on it for long though. He shook Josh’s hand, and said, “You here on your own?”

“No,” Josh gestured to a group behind him, next to the nude sunbathers, “I’m here with a couple of guys.” They all waved, seeing that we were looking in their direction. “Full honestly, we saw Nick… right Nick?... get on his knees and it was hot as fuck so… they dared me to come over and introduce myself and invite you guys to join us. We’re just hanging out and drinking. No real plans.”

“As it so happens that is exactly what our plans were – what do you say?” Brett said turning to me.

“Absolutely.” We gathered our things and followed Josh over to his friends.

There were three others besides Josh, all looked to be in their mid-twenties. Josh introduced each one, and they gave a smile and wave. Eric, pale and freckled, lay reclined against an old barrel that he had covered with a blanket. His narrow chest is covered in bright ginger hair that perfectly match the curly mop on top of his head. He had on short athletic shorts, and tube socks pulled up. Though he wasn’t doing anything to draw attention to it, it was hard to not notice just how large a bulge pressed forward in the crotch of his shorts. Mike was next, he has close cropped black hair combed over to one side like something out of the 1960s. Hes got a sort of All-American look to him, like Wally Cleaver. His thin tank top hung loosely about his athletic frame showing off an almost entirely smooth chest except for a dense dark patch between his pecs. After he waved in greeting he put both hands behind his head exposing the thickest looking hairiest pits I have ever seen. Last in the group was Tony. Brown hair feel forward in a fringe unkept fringe over his bushy eyebrows. He’s face is big and square, and sports a thick beard with accompanying moustache. At first glance he looks older because of it, but then you see his eyes sparkle betraying his youth. He had no shirt on, his impressively hairy torso on display. His tight bellbottoms were slung low and unbuttoned at the waist, revealing white briefs beneath. His Bronx accent is so thick that when even it was apparent just in him saying hello.

Brett and I lay our blanket out and joined them, each opening another beer. Josh did a lot of the talking at first. He explained that Tony and Eric had dated once upon a time, but had gone back to being friends quickly after their break up. Josh and Mike were roommates, and Mike was Eric’s best friend. The conversation flowed easily. We talked about our jobs, our aspirations. I told them about wanting to be a writer. Brett to my embarrassment, started bragging about my writing. I just sat there and blushed.

“How did you two get through The Blackout,” Tony said. He said it in a way where the emphasis made the capitalization of blackout unmistakable. A month later and it still held New York in a sort of spell. I guess it will probably be like that till the next astonishing thing rocks the city.

“Well…” I demurred, taking a big sip of my drink.

“We got drunk and I ended up taking Nick’s virginity.”

“Brett!” I said, in mock anger.

The group laughed. “Now you have to tell us that story,” said Eric.

Brett grinned, “Alright. So obviously nothing fucking works cause the powers off. So we’ve got probably three candles lit, a bunch of beer thrown in a cooler with all the ice we’ve got and we’re just sitting in our little apartment. With the fans off its hot as hell. I’m not saying that I planned it, but the beer gave me some courage. So I ended off stripping to my briefs and then Nick did too…” It was hot hearing Brett tell the story of our first time. I quickly had to readjust my boner so it wasn’t pressing as hard against the pouch of my jock. As Brett got to him eating my ass for the first time it was obvious everyone was hard. Tony slid a hand down the front of his briefs and moved his cock off to one side, a thick shaft now outlined in the tight denim of his jeans. Eric’s little athletic shorts looked like they were about to burst when he pushed his cock up towards the waistband. I was honestly a little surprised it didn’t pop out of the top of his shorts his bulge looked so big. Josh put one leg up as he reclined, allowing his dick to slip down the leg of his shorts. Mike just let his erection throb and bulge against the fabric of his shorts, obvious for anyone to see.

“Fuck that’s hot,” Tony said at the end of Brett’s recounting, “My first time was in my parent’s basement with my older brother’s best friend.”

“Well, we shared,” Brett replied cheekily.

“Alright. Well. Ok. I’m fifteen at the time, my older brother is two years older than me. At the time I wasn’t the epitome of manliness you see before you today.”

“Yeah, so manly that if he ever shaves off that beard he looks twelve,” teased Eric.

“Bite me. Baby face doesn’t make my dick less fat.”

“Whatever, just tell your damn story.”

“I’m trying. So, I was kind a scrawny kid. I sucked at sports and preferred drawing and art.”

“Hence the ever present sketch pad,” Mike gestured to a pad lying next to Tony.

“Our basement had a separate door, so its how my brother and his friends would sneak back in if they’d been partying or something. It was just about the end of their senior year, and they’d been to a party at some girls house and were absolutely blasted. I hadn’t expected them to come home yet so I had camped out in the basement watching some shitty old movie on the TV and drawing. I already knew I was gay, I figured that out when I was like eleven, and being the resourceful homo that I am I used to draw my own porn. This particular night, and I don’t know why I remember this so specifically, I was drawing a picture of Batman blowing Superman. Not wildly original I know.

“Anyway, my brother and his friend, Travis Hinkle, come crashing back in through the basement door completely drunk. My brother was completely obliterated. It took Travis and I both to get him into the big arm chair. Well, I’d been so startled by them barging in, that I hadn’t closed my sketch book, and after my brother had passed out Travis picked it up. When I tell you I thought my stomach was going to fall out of my butt when he said ‘what’s this?’

“I stammered something absolutely unintelligible, and then he said something like, ‘are you a queer?’ I panicked, completely, tried to make something up. I think I even claimed that someone had paid me to draw it. I’m still babbly when Travis just grabs my face and kisses me. I’d never kissed anyone before. Im sure I just stood there frozen like a dead fish at first, but I think I eventually figured it out and kissed him back. To this day I remember exactly what he said next though, ‘Its ok. I’m a queer too.’ His hands were all over me while we were kissing. Mine started to wander too. I felt drawn down to his crotch. Like it was some instinct.

“I don’t really know how, but our shirts came off, and then our pants. We were in the back of the basement by this little poker table my dad used sometimes, both in our underpants frantically making out. At one point my brother let out this huge snore and we both froze and then burst into stifled laughter. Travis was the one who suggested I suck his cock, and when I said I didn’t know how he said he’d teach me. Looking back his cock was average but at the time it seemed and impossible thing to swallow. But I did, because I am a fucking champ.”

“Just tell your story, champ.”

“Fuck you. He told me to pull off cause he was going to blow, but I kept sucking and he shot right in my mouth. It was like fireworks exploded in my mind. Holy fucking shit this is amazing, I thought. I didn’t expect anything in return but Travis had us swap spots and he pulled my briefs off of me. Now, most of you know I’m a little on the thick side in the cock department,” Eric rolled his eyes so hard it was almost audible, “So Travis’ struggled a little but I ended up quickly shooting my load down his throat too.

“The next weekend almost the exact same thing happened. And the weekend after that. After about four weeks of swapping blow jobs I decided I wanted to try more. So with my brother passed out drunk like ten feet away I got Travis flat on his back on the floor, got his cock all covered in spit, and rode the fuck out him. He’d never fucked anyone before, and he came so fast. It was amazing. I fucking loved feeling him unload inside me. We fucked that whole summer before he went off to college.”

“Fuck,” I said appreciatively.

“Alright, my turn,” chimed in Mike.

“Let me guess your football coach bred your sweet hole after practice and you never looked back?” Teased Josh.

“No, well, close but no. I had just moved to New York the week after I finished college, desperate to get out of Iowa and away from my Bible thumping parents. I knew as soon as I set foot in the locker room in high school that I was gay. I spent every shower after football desperately thinking about anything but the other naked guys on either side of me. Then, basically every day I would rush home a furiously jerk off thinking about what it would be like to play with one of their cocks.

“I had, I guess just from how you sort of pick thing sup in the world, heard that the gay scene in New York was in Greenwich. So I made my way across town from my shitty little apartment on the east side after having been in the city for all of like three day.”

“Our apartment is still shitty and little.”

“Hey, it’s my turn to tell a story. You can mock my apartment later. Anyway. I had no idea where I was going besides the Village. I just walked until I saw something. It ended up being Ramrod I was not dress remotely correctly, in jeans and a black shirt but the man in leather standing outside was exactly the sort of man who had been floating through my fantasies for my while life. So little twenty-one-year-old me hiked up my pants and went it.

“I felt like I had come home. It was all red lights, and man sweat. I got a drink, trying hard not to be caught staring or to let on just how nervous and excited I was to be there. I stood next to the bar, close to a wall just taking it all in. My dad’s friends had always been hotter to me than the guys on the football team – though I was certainly into them too don’t get me wrong. That night it felt like the whole bar was filled with guys my dad would have hung out with. Except they weren’t in suits or polos; they were in leather vests, or harnesses, they had tight jeans on and chaps, there were guys just wearing jockstraps. Big hairy guys, some hulking piles of muscle others with comfortingly sexy round stomachs. I felt like any one of these guys could have wrapped his arms around me and kept me safe forever.

“Eventually the bartender came back around to me, he asked me if I was new, and when I said yes, joked it was pretty obvious. He gave me a drink on the house and then darted off to help someone else. After that he kept coming back every few minutes to chat and check on me despite it being pretty busy. After I’d been there for a couple of hours, and had had maybe one too many free drinks, the bartenders suddenly appeared in front of me. Standing not behind the bar I finally appreciated him fully. A little taller than me with short hair, a big bushy moustache and long sideburns, his big burly chest stretched open the leather vest he had on, and his thick stomach stuck out slightly over the top of his tight light wash jeans. He had big heavy combat boots on, that I can specifically remember.”

“You remember them because you spent four months searching every shop below fiftieth looking for your own pair,” teased Josh.

“Yes, well they had quite an impact on me. He introduced himself as Steve and said he had just finished his shift but didn’t feel like going home just yet. His replacement behind the bar got us each another round, and we stood there talking. For hours. We just talked. I told him about my parents, how if they knew how I was they would never speak to me again. He said that his family had no idea either, he was just a perpetual bachelor in their eyes. He understood me. After all that time in high school and college, hiding who I was and never really feeling like anyone saw me here this man who had only just met me understood exactly what I was feeling. It was exciting. My family didn’t feel quite as terrifyingly important for a minute.

“At some point we went on the roof and smoked a joint. It made us both giggly and touchy. I kept rubbing my hands on his big hairy arms. When he tossed the last tiny bit of the butt away he suddenly wrapped me in this warm tight bear hug. And I did, I really did, feel that safety crash over me. I could have stayed in that hug forever. Then with one hand he softly tipped my face up to his and kissed me. His mustache brushed against my nose, and his tongue pressed softly into my mouth. I felt like my whole body had turned to liquid and I was just melting into him. I pressed myself against his warm hairy chest as hard as I could. My arms were locked behind his neck. I must have seemed so desperate but I didn’t want that moment to end. He just kissed me and kissed me till I finally relaxed. When we finally broke apart the fear of loss was gone, and was replaced by joy. I had kissed a man for the first time and the world was still here. More than that I had kissed a man and it had been amazing, and he was there right in front of me smiling.

“He took my hand and lead me back down into the bar. We must have been on the roof for hours because it was all but empty. Just a few regulars and the staff left. We sat at the bar, his arm draped around my shoulder and had one more drink before without really talking about it he led me out of the bar, down towards Battery and up the steps into his apartment.

“He never asked me if I’d been with a guy before but it was obvious he knew that he had to be careful with me. We slowly undressed in his bedroom. I finally pressed my naked torso against his belly. The fur on his chest felt rough but inviting. I sank to my knees without him ever telling me to while he undid his belt. Then his pants hit the floor and I was face to face with my first cock. He was already hard, our making out had both of us worked up. Even then never having seen a hard dick besides my own I could tell it was thick. Not wildly long but beefy just like him. I stretched my mouth open and tried to blow him. I knew I was doing a terrible job, but he guided me over to the bed and coached me threw opening my mouth and taking him inside me. Slowly I got better and I slurped on his cock till my jaw hurt.

“When he pulled me up onto the bed and finally took my own pants off I assumed he was going to blow me too, but he positioned me flat on my back and lifted my legs into the air. He held his hands under my ass and dove in. I think I screamed. His tongue was immediately inside me. He made some comment about having an ass made for fucking.”

“I will second that,” said Josh. I wondered if this whole group had fucked around with each other.

“I swear to you he ate my ass for an hour. I was sweating and shaking. The only thing I could say was ‘fuck, and please.’ It was truly amazing. When he let my legs down and crawled up my body to kiss me I felt like my whole body was live with electricity. He was still between my legs and he shifted while we kissed. I feel like it was instinct that made me lift my ass a little and tilt my hips. His cock head hit against my hole, and I remember letting out a little whimper. ‘Hold on baby,’ he whispered in my ear and spat into his hand. I think I stopped breathing. I knew what he wanted and I thought there was no way that his dick was going to fit inside me. But it did. Like fireworks going off. I shot my load all over myself literally as soon as he got balls deep inside me. He looked impressed but also a little disappointed till he realized I hadn’t gone soft. He kissed me and started to fuck me. I was so turned on I could have come a dozen times and would never have gone sort. It was one of those long steady fucks that leaves you feeling well used when its over. We passed out with his cock still rubbing against my hole while his load soaked into me.

“That was it for me. I was fucking hooked. I went back to Ramrod almost every weekend for months.”

“And that’s the story of how Mikey started taking loads from the bar staff at Ramrod.”

“I would be mad if that wasn’t true.” Mike slapped Josh playfully in the chest, a big grin across his face. “Bit rich of the guy who last week was strapped to a sling in the baths begging me to fuck him to bottom shame me though.”

“Oh I was not bottom shaming, I was just stating facts. We all know you’re a switch hitter.”

“Damn skippy.”

“Alright, Josh, Eric your turn.” Tony said, laying back sipping his drink.

Josh sighed, and said, “Ok… The tale of how Josh Melony became a big nelly bottom.” Everyone laughed. “The year 1972, Shit Hole Illinois, at the only gay bar in town. A newly eighteen-year-old, even more baby-faced version of myself nervously snuck out of my parent’s house two weeks before leaving for college. The closet gay bar isn’t exactly in town but one town over. No one ever really was told that it was a gay bar it was just something that everyone knew. ‘Only queers go there,” that sort of thing. So, I was nervous as hell pulling up. I ended up parking around the block and walking as quickly as I could.

“The Round Up, why it was called that I have no idea, was this little standalone brick building, off a side road. It didn’t look like much honestly, it could have been any dive bar from the outside. My heart was in my throat as I walked up to the door. I’d expected to be stopped or there be a door man or something, but no. I just walked right in. Honestly inside it didn’t look much different from any bar. The only real difference was everyone was male.

“I kinda nervously picked my way across to the bar, and ordered a drink. I didn’t really drink at the time and had only been in two other bars with my parents. I had no idea what to so. I just perched on a stool and sipped at something that made my throat burn. Then there he was. My high school science teacher: Mr. Reynolds. Mr. Reynolds was the teacher that every girl had a crush on. He was younger than most of the others, probably barely thirty at the time. He had kinda unkempt messy hair, and always just looked cooler than any of the other teachers. He never wore ties, but had his shirts open at the collar. This had always enticed me as it gave a little glimpse to the wild explosion of hair that covered his chest. He wasn’t dressed that differently at the bar. Maybe his pants were tighter; but his shirt was the same, just much much more open. He had maybe two buttons at the very bottom done, right before being tucked into his pants. Now face to face with the chest I had only caught glimpses of before I was speechless. He looked so much less young and cool like this, he was more manly, more sexy.

“‘Josh, are you sure you’re in the right bar?’ I kinda giggled and blushed and then looked him dead in the eyes and said, ‘Yes.’ He said something about always having suspected and then sat down next to me. He was really sweet, still teacherly. We talked about the need for discretion, neither one of us really wanted people around town to know we were there. After a while he asked me rather pointedly if it was my first time in a bar like that. A little embarrassed I told him yes.

“’But you know you’re gay?’ He asked.

“’Yeah,’ I told him, ‘I’ve never been interested in girls. It’s always been boys. Gym was hell for me, all those guys in the shower.’ We both laughed. ‘And the couple of hot male teachers didn’t help either.’

“’Hot male teachers? Who might those be?’

“My resolve faltered for a moment, and then I just went for it, ‘Well, you for a start,’ and then bold as anything I reached out and ran my hand up his chest. I felt that hair between my fingers, and it was everything I had dreamed it would be. Thick and dark, it felt rough, and so masculine. I was instantly hard. I also knew right in that moment I what I wanted. While Mr. Reynolds was still catching up I stood up off of my stool and kissed him. It took a second for him to respond but soon his tongue was wrestling mine. His hand was in the small of my back pulling me close.

“’Have you ever been with a guy?’

“’No, but I want to.’

“’I’ll go easy on you then, at least at first.’ He got up. ‘Follow me,’ he said, and lead me further into the bar, and around the corner. We went through and Employees Only door and he said ‘I’m friends with the owners,’ by way of explanation. We were now in a small office behind the bar. The music still bled in through the door, and we could hear the chatter of the men beyond.  He started kissing me again almost immediately. He undid his shirt as we kissed, then pulled mine off over my head. I ran my hands up and down his chest, I remember flicking my fingers against his nipples and feeling him let out these little breaths into our kiss with each one.

“His hands ran all over my body, and kept squeezing my ass. Every time he did I pushed my ass back into his hands. He was the clearly in charge though, he decided when it was time to undo my pants, and force them and my briefs around my ankles. I guess unlike everyone else’s first time mine didn’t start with cock sucking. I was spun around and bent over the desk. Before I could say anything, my former high school teacher’s tongue was pushing into my ass. I remember almost shouting in surprise, and then the shout being swallowed by a long moan as the pleasure washed over me.

“He worked slowly but deliberately. I don’t think I’ve ever experienced it in quite the same way again, but I felt like I could feel my hole opening for him. He forced his tongue inside me again and again. I know that people on the other side of the door must have been able to hear me. I was just hoping that the music was loud enough to drown me out. He eventually spat a huge mouthful of spit onto my hole and straightened up. He lent across me, his chest pressed into my back and whispered in my ear. ‘Take deep steady breaths, this will only hurt for a minute.’ His cock pressed into me. ‘Push out,’ he coached. I did as I was told, and his head popped inside. There was no chance that someone didn’t hear the scream of shock and pleasure I let out then, Jesus. It felt… fuck… it was perfect. I understood myself more in that moment. I had always been afraid of what sex with men would feel like but it was just amazing. He pressed the rest of his cock into me slowly. I was just moaning.

“Then he fucked me deep and hard. The desk was rattling, I was whimpering, he was panting. He just pummeled my hole, till I thought I might never be tight again. I remember drops of sweat falling onto my back. I remember the smell that started to fill the room, like all of the most intoxicating parts of a locker room. Then his hands tightened their grip on my hips, he fucked me even harder. I knew what was coming. He roared and punched his cock into me a few more times before holding it as deep inside me as it would go while he shook all over. I felt every pulse of his dick.

“He was still shaking when he kissed the back of my neck and pulled out. ‘Stay right there.’ He whispered. He pulled on his clothes and slipped out of the door. Honestly today, I probably would not have just stayed bent over the desk, but I was so smitten with the man who had just taken my virginity that I didn’t even think about moving.”

“Didn’t you spend like three hours on your knees at a sex party like two weeks ago?” Tony asked.

Josh paused for a moment, and then grinned, “Ok well yeah, maybe I still would. Anyway! I was there for less than five minutes when the door opened and Mr. Reynolds came back, but this time he wasn’t alone. Mr. Jackson, an English teacher at my school too was with him. Mr Jackson was a little older then Mr. Reynolds, probably in his forties at that time. He was kinda the perfect nerdy bear. Square framed glasses, nice close trimmed beard, he always seemed so buttoned up at school. He looked so different in the bar that it took me a moment to place him. He was wearing tight jeans and a black leather harness over a narrow but well defined torso that was just fucking covered in fur.

“He said something like, ‘Fuck Josh, you certainly grew up.’

“’He’s grown up a lot in the last twenty minutes,’ added Mr. Reynolds, ‘I just bred him for the first time.’

“Mr. Jackson came over and got really close to my face, ‘Did you like getting fucked by Mr. Reynolds?’

“’Yes.’

“’Do you want to get fucked again,’ he stood up and undid his jeans. A big veiny uncut cock sprung out of his fly. I gulped and nodded yes. I guess that was all he needed to hear because immediately after he was behind me working his cock in my ass with just a little spit added to Mr. Reynolds load. He was rougher than Mr. Reynolds, and took full advantage of my already fucked hole. I just let him use me. I already loved it. When he came inside me, I thanked him.

“Now that they both had cum, they flipped me over on the desk so I was laying on my back. They put both of their cocks in front of my mouth and I licked the ass juice off of them while I jerked off till I shot my load all over myself. After that we all had one more drink before I went home.

“I’ve never seen Mr. Reynolds again, but just about every time I’m home I see Mr. Jackson at that bar and he fucks me again in the little back office.”

“Well now I’m just fucking hard,” I remember saying, we all were. The stories had turned everyone on and sexual energy was crackling between us all. All eyes turned to Eric, the only one to have not shared.

Eric grinned and said, “Mine’s not really as hot as all that.”

“Doesn’t matter,” Brett said, “I’m sure its hotter than you think.”

“Ok, ok… um… Well we were both councilors at this summer camp after out senior years of high school…”

• Like 3
  • Piggy 4