Generations - The sexual adventures of three men decades apart.

newboy1689

“First off, working summer camp sucks. You think it’s this fun magical place of just fucking around and drinking beer with no real grown ups around, but it it’s just hard work. I was at this camp in Pennsylvania, up in the woods. It was really a lot of making sure kids didn’t drown swimming in the lake or shoot their friends with arrows. I still liked it, and it was good money.

“The one benefit of beign outside in the heat all day was all of the guys running around shirtless. Every guy councilor had cut all his uniform shirts up to have no sleeves, or be cropped around his chest. It was all these cute college boys’ and couple guys my age just running around undressed all summer. It’s a wonder my cock ever went down honestly. I would jerk off every single night in the staff showers thinking about those guys.

“We had just finished the first session at the start of July and we had one weekend with no campers before the next one started. Theoretically it was to clean up the camp and get the bunks ready but no one gave a shit really, not even the head councilors. It was just an excuse to get drunk around the bonfire and not have to worry about kids for a couple of days. The first night without campers we had this massive bonfire going. All of the councilors were there. Someone had gone into town and brought back just an obscene amount of beer. I’d never been much of a drinker in high school but I wanted to seem cool so I slowly sipped on my first beer, nursing it to not get too drunk.

“I ended up sitting next to this guy Todd, who I hadn’t really talked with much before. He was assigned to a couple of bunks on the far side of camp so our paths just didn’t cross much. I remember thinking how cute he was. He had this adorable boyish face, and blonde hair the fell over his forehead in a little swoop. He was a year or two older than me, but he didn’t really look it. Tall, and thin, he always wore a cropped off shirt that showed a tight stomach and a wild looking happy trail. I knew some of the girl campers had had big crushes on him and I didn’t blame them. He was the perfect adorable kinda guy.

“We chatted and stat around the fire. He was nice, it was fun to just talk to him. I didn’t realise I had started drinking a little more freely and found myself drunk for the first time. It was sometime around midnight when I excused myself. I was scared that my lowered inhibitions would give away my attractions to Todd, and didn’t want to risk it. I staggered back to my cabin and grabbed my shower stuff.

“The showers for the staff were kinda private. These wooden buildings with high windows, and a bunch of stalls along one wall. None of them had doors, and the curtains were all too small so they only partly covered the opening each stall. I went to the very last one, and stripped off. I was completely hard already just thinking about Todd and how cute he looked in the fire light. I imagined what it would have been like to kiss him and started rubbing my dick as I got under the water.

“Usually I was pretty careful, but I guess being drunk I wasn’t keeping as close a look out as I normally did. I didn’t hear Todd come into the shower building. I didn’t hear anything actually till he said from right outside the curtain, ‘hey, you left kinda fast, just wanted to make sure you’re ok man.’

“I fucking froze. I was still hard as a rock but I didn’t dare move. I just stood there with my hard cock in my hand and stammered, ‘yeah, uuuh, yeah I’m ok.’

“’You sure?’ He sort of peeked to the side of the curtain, and we made direct eye contact. His eyes flicked down, there was absolutely no hiding what I was doing, my face went bright red and I tried to turn away. ‘Oh, I guess you’re doing just fine. I’ll leave you to it,’ he paused for a second, ‘unless you need a hand.’ Then he was around the curtain, and standing right in front of me. ‘Look, if I’m wrong just tell me and I’ll go away, but I really don’t think that I am.’ He reached into the water and took wrapped his hand around mine, moving it so I was stroking my dick again.

“’Are you…’ I remember asking him, but still being too nervous to actually say the word gay.

“’Yeah. Are you?’

“’I think so. I’ve never done anything with, well with anyone.’ He was still holding my hand and moving it slowly along my hard cock.

“’We should change that.’ He reached up his other hand and pulled me out of the water by the back of my head. He kissed me. His tongue was suddenly inside my mouth, and it was bliss. I was already dizzy from the beers but this just added to it. My head was spinning. I couldn’t believe it when he broke our kiss and pulled his shirt off. I’d never seen his chest, just his abs under his cropped shirt. He had the thin narrow chest of a naturally skinny guy, with perky brown nipples. This little tiny patch of blond hair grew right in the middle of his chest, but it was nothing compared to the brown swath of hair that covered his stomach disappearing into his cut off shorts. Then those were gone too, hung up on the hook on the wall with my clothes. Todd stood before me, looking like my dream man at the time, in nothing but a pair of bulging briefs. He kissed me again, and as he did he slipped off the briefs too.

“He pushed us under the water. My hands finally moved from my sides to run up his back. I started to feel his body as streams of warm water flowed over us. He kissed my neck, then my chest, and slowly sank to his knees. I didn’t know what to expect but I almost shouted when he licked my cock head. I put my hand over my mouth to keep from making any noise that would give us away and he just looked up at me and grinned. He swallowed me cock, bobbing his head forwards and back. Jesus Christ it felt good. I really quickly felt myself getting close. I panted and whispered to him that I was going to shoot. He just kept sucking. I was getting too close to the edge. I couldn’t help it. I twisted my fingers in his hair and I shot my load down his throat.

“I remember apologizing to him for cumming in his mouth. He just stood up and kissed me again, his mouth still tasted like my load. ‘That was amazing,’ he said, ‘thanks.’

“I looked at him for a long moment and said, ‘oh, are we done?’

“He had this really cute laugh. ‘Only if you want to be. I just figured you’d gotten off so…’

“’But you haven’t.’ I took him by the shoudlers and turned us around so his back was now against the wall, and got on my knees just like he had done. I had no idea what I was doing but I was going to just mimic him and do my best. Until that moment I hadn’t actually seen his dick. Holy shit. Todd was…blessed. Skinny boy dick for sure. This big hateful looking dick was sticking out from his wildly thick bush. It looked too big for his narrow frame, but also delicious. I knew there was no way I was going to swallow him like he had me on my first try, but I was determined to make an attempt. I’m sure that the blow job I gave him was shit, but I thought I was doing great. It was wet and sloppy, my chin was covered in spit. It was rewarding to listen to him trying to not make a sound.

“When he said, ‘I’m going to blow,’ I just kept sucking. He’d swallowed my load so I was going to swallow his. He held onto the back of my head, and kept me still just as he got to the edge. A fucking tidal wave of cum rocketed into my mouth, I thought it was going to come out of my nose. I swallowed hard and more pumped into my mouth. It was three or four solid mouthfuls of cum before Todd stopped. I stood up and kissed him, with a little bit of his load still on my tongue. We pushed it around a little before I swallowed that too.

“’We should get out of here before someone sees us,’ he said, kind of breaking the spell.

“’Yeah. I guess so.’

“We got dried off and got dressed. Then just before he left, he turned and kissed me again. ‘Listen, if you like, tomorrow, there’s as a spot behind the toolshed at the north end of camp. Meet me there at two.’ Then he ran out of the room.”

“You are absolutely not stopping there,” Mike said.

“Absolutely not,” added Josh, “Also I like that you’re pretending that you don’t also have skinny boy dick. You’ve got the biggest dick here.”

“Excuse me,” said Tony.

“Calm down beer can, you’re is still the thickest.”

“Thank you.”

“Finish your story Eric,” pressed Josh.

“Ok. That night I crashed, I passed out harder than ever before. The beer and the orgasm, I just hit the sheets and was out. The next morning… I’ve never had worse morning wood. I snuck off to the bathrooms trying not to wake my bunk mate and jerked off before most of the camp was us. I couldn’t focus on anything. I kept checking my watch every ten minutes. I couldn’t wait for it to be two o’clock.

“I was so eager that I slipped off and walked up to the toolshed probably a full fifteen minutes early. I just paced back and forth with my heart in my throat waiting. I guess Todd was eager too because after a few minutes he came around the corner, almost ten minutes early. We both laughed. He had no shirt on and a towel draped over his shoulder. He kissed me and then took my hand and led me a little way into the wood. The forest right behind the toolshed was really dense with only this little path leading in. No one really went back there. I’d never been. I was shocked when after just a couple minutes of walking Todd turned off the trail, pushed through a bush and brought us out in to a cool little clearing.

“’I’ve been thinking about you all morning,’ he said as he sat down on the blanket.

“I joined him, and he kissed me again. ‘Really?’ I asked.

“’God yes. You’re so fucking cute, and this dick,’ he squeezed my quickly hardening cock through my shorts, ‘and your ass.’ We kissed again. His hands quickly tore my shirt off over my head, and then we tumbled backwards in a tangle of limbs. Hands were everywhere, traveling across each other’s bodies, exploring more than we had allowed ourselves to last night. At some point our pants came off, and then our underwear and we were tangled together under the dappled sunlight completely nude.

“I was upset when Todd stopped me from moving down to suck his cock. ‘I have a different idea for today,’ he said, and moved me onto my back. He got up between my legs and pushed my knees into my chest. Like apparently everyone else here I had never heard of rimming before, and really didn’t know what it was called till years later, but I loved it from that moment on. He dove in, without hesitation, and just started licking at my virgin hole. I clapped a hand over my mouth and moaned into it. It felt like heaven. He licked, sucked, and spat at my hole till it was soft and winking open. Then he pressed a spit slicked finger inside. I had never dreamed of putting something in my ass but I knew I would never want to live without it again. Then another finger, then another. He worked slowly, as if we had all the time in the world.

“He leaned over me, and took my hand away from my mouth. With his fingers still lodged in my hole he kissed me deeply. Then he whispered, ‘Can I put my cock in you?’

“’You want to fuck me?’

“Yes… is that ok?’

“Yes! Please. Fuck me.’

“He kissed me again, and slipped his fingers out of my hole. He rubbed the spit and ass juice from his fingers onto his cock head and then lined himself up with my hole. My heart was thudding. This cock was way thicker than three fingers, but somehow as soon as he applied pressure, it slid inside me. I remember my head crashing back onto the hard ground under the blanket as he bottomed out. He was slow at first saying things like, ‘Oh my God, your ass feels amazing.’ As he worked his way up to a faster pace we both were reduced to just muttering things like, ‘Fuck,’ and ‘Oh yes.’

“It didn’t last super long, soon he was panting and twitching. Then with one really hard stroke he slammed to the hilt into my hole and came. It felt amazing. I loved the feeling of him shooting his load inside me. He panted as he came down from his orgasm, his cock still deep inside me. ‘Now you do me,’ he said eventually, and kissed me.

“’What?’

“He pulled out of my hole, got on his back next to me, and pulled his legs to his chest. ‘I want you to fuck me.’ And so I did. I lost my virginity and fucked my first ass in the same day. I did just like he had and opened him up and the fucked his tight hairy hole till I blew my load deep inside him.

“For the rest of the summer we met up in that clearing at least three times a week, and almost always left having cum inside each other’s asses.”

“Fucking hell,” I said, “And you claimed your first time wasn’t a good story. “I’m hard as a rock.”

“Me too,” said Brett, “Though if I’m honest I’ve been hard basically this entire time.”

“I think we all are,” Tony added, grabbing at his own crotch.

“Well you already sucked one dick on the pier, feel up to sucking a couple more,” Josh said looking me dead in the eyes while rubbing his bulge.

I looked at Brett, and he grinned. I took that as approval, and leaned over to Tony who was sitting next to me. I grabbed the shoulder and pulled him close. I gave him a deep kiss, and started to rub his throbbing cock.

“Jesus,” said Luke, feeling his own cock pressing hard against the fabric of his jock. He grabbed his phone, Nick wouldn’t be back for a few more hours… Luke opened Grindr and started scrolling.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 6

• 2 weeks later...

For the last week Luke’s sex drive had been steadily increasing. After taking that first load from Nick he’d found he wanted sex more and more. It was partly [banned word] they were breaking, but it was also the deep and burring lust they felt for each other. There was something else too. Nick was a connection, a thread leading back, to a time and a place Luke had never gotten to experience. He was a direct line back to a time of wild sexual freedom for gay men, one that had vanished and never quite returned. He longed to be part of that world. He wanted to live with the wild abandon Nick had in those days. Every time he had sex with Nick, felt his uncle unload inside him, he felt that thread pull tight, and he was part of that world.

Even so, there was an open promiscuity he longed for. Not that Nick in any way was stopping him, or would be upset in the least if Luke went out and got laid. Really everything that Nick had told him, and everything that Luke had read about Nick’s life made him pretty damn certain that Nick would actually be excited to find Luke’s hole dripping with someone else’s load.

He looked for a moment at the grid on his phone screen, and then the decision came. He wanted to get fucked, and in a world where the Chelsea Piers had become an upscale rec center, Grindr would have to do. A week of talking loads from his uncle, who was almost 30 years his senior, had done nothing to reduce Luke’s interest in older guys. He was on a quest for some thick daddy dick. Luke sent a message to Jack, the older guy who had bred him the week before when the journal had gotten him similarly worked up, and sent a few messages out on Grindr. After a few minutes though the pickings seemed slim, and no one was really getting back to him. He felt frustrated. His cock throbbed in his jock, and his hole twitched.

“Fuck this,” he said, and got off of the couch. He grabbed a pair of short cut offs he’d made from a pair of jeans recently, the fringe bottoms of the legs ending just below his butt cheeks, and pulled on a tank top. With his wallet and room key in hand, he headed out the door, and downstairs to the gay bar next door.

As soon as he walked in Luke thought, “Oh, well this is where all the daddies are.” The bar was awash in hot older men of ever variety. Luke made his way over to the bar and ordered a beer. He leaned on the bar looking around while he waited for his drink. Just down the bar a couple of guys in their early fifties in suits sat. Next to them a guy, probably 45, in a white t-shirt stretched tight across a barrel chest sat. On Luke’s other side was a mustachioed man in his late fifties with a wild amount of chest hair spilling out from the open collar of his shirt.

It was however the man in a black tank top and light weight shorts walking toward the bar that really drew Luke’s eye. He was tall, probably a few inches over six foot, with close cropped salt and pepper hair. He had a little bit of a gut and big burly chest. His skin was tanned a deep olive under the dark black brown hair that covered his torso. He noted Luke’s eye and smiled at him. He slipped between Luke and the mustachioed man, leaning over to get the bartenders attention. Luke could smell a warm manly scent off of him.

The bartender brought back Luke’s beer, he took a big sip of it, pulling all the foam off in one gulp. The man also ordered a beer, and when it was returned to him he turned to Luke. “Cheers,” he said, his voice a low buttery baritone.

Luke clinked his glass against the man’s, “Cheers. I’m Luke.”

“Dallas,” he replied. There was a slight drawl hiding behind his vowels, like someone who had spent a chunk of their life learning to suppress a thick childhood accent. “Nice to meet you.”

“You too,” Luke flashed a big bright smile.

“You seem a little out of place here today.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well you’re the youngest guy in here by at least a decade.”

“Maybe that’s how I like it.”

“Oh, is that so?”

They were definitely flirting now, both of them had a wicked twinkle in their eye, and they were leaned slightly together. “Yeah. In my experience guys my age are fun, but older guys are better.”

“In your experience.”

“In my experience, that’s right.”

“At your age how experienced could you possibly be?”

They were almost touching now. They leaned together, closing the distance a little more with each line, their voices getting softer and more intimate.

“More than you would expect.”

“Or are you just some cocky young buck?”

“Why don’t you meet me in the bathroom and find out?”

“Lead the way boy.”

They both downed their beers and left the glassed on the bar. To anyone who had been paying any attention to them it was completely obvious what was happening, and the mustachioed man gave a Luke a knowing smile.

The men’s room was a long narrow room with a couple of sinks by the door, a long silver metal trough running the length of one wall instead of individual urinals and four stalls at the back. The stalls were all empty, and Luke and Dallas immediately went into the last and largest stall. There was a beat after the door locked where they just looked at each other, attraction crackled between them. Then, as if cued to do so, they both pulled their shirts off and leapt forward. Dallas’s big rough hands grabbed at Luke’s back and pulled him close as Luke’s hands went instinctively for the other man’s nipples. Their faces slammed together in a wet violent kiss. They wrestled each other, frantically exploring the other’s bodies. Luke quickly found that Dallas had no underwear on under his shorts, and his quickly hardening cock was straining against the thin fabric of his shorts. Luke grabbed the thick shaft, and smiled. Dallas’s dick wasn’t wildly long but it was massively thick. Luke was going to get stretched good.

Luke dropped to his knees on the bathroom floor, pulled Dallas’s shorts down and swallowed his cock in one move. The head was pointed, but quickly widened out to a broad shaft that continued to fatten all the way to be base where a thick bush of pubes obscured the root. Luke’s nose as almost immediately buried in those pubes. He gulped and sputtered getting all of Dallas’s meat into his mouth. He made sure to slather spit all over the shaft, he wanted it slick and easy to mount. He had no idea what Dallas’s plans were but his plan was to get that monster into his ass quickly.

Dallas let out an appreciative groan, his hands resting against the stall door above Luke. Luke pulled back and spat onto Dallas’s shaft, gave it a few strokes and stood back up. He kissed Dallas, forcing his tongue into the older man’s mouth. Then he undid his shorts, turned around and presented his ass.

Dallas gave a low whistle, “Damn boy, you do know what you want.” He pressed his cock forward, lining it up with Luke’s eager hole. As soon as Luke felt that pointed tip hit his hole he pressed back. He wanted to feel the girth of Dallas’s cock opening him up, stretching his already well fucked hole wide. “Fuck, you took that like… is that a load I feel boy?”

“A couple actually. I told you I was experienced.”

“Fucking pig. I’m going to breed you fucking deep.”

Dallas didn’t warm Luke up at all, not that he really needed it, but just went right to brutally fucking Luke’s hole. He felt his ass open wide, and accept Dallas’s girthy meat easily. Soon the sound of dick slamming into a sloppy hole echoed off the tiles of the bathroom. They weren’t’ being particularly quiet. This wasn’t exactly the sort of bar where guys fucked in the bathroom regularly, but it certainly wasn’t unheard of either. Dallas had once bred a guy in this very bathroom while the guy’s boyfriend guarded their drinks.

He held onto Luke’s hips, dragging the boy’s furry cheeks back into his vicious thrusts. Luke clung to the stall door, sweat running down his back. It was hard not to scream as his hole was gaped open. He panted and grunted. Dallas groaned every so often, and murmured a guttural, “Fuck yeah” or “Take it.”

Dallas, not caring if the whole bar knew he was breeding the only young guy in the place, let out a roar as he hammered his cock home and started to pump his seed into Luke. Luke let out a long sigh as he felt Dallas’s meat pulse inside of him. His guts were flooded with more warm seed and he felt peace wash over him.

When the older man’s orgasm had subsided Luke said breathlessly, “thank you.”

“No, fuck, thank you. I needed that.” Dallas said, kissing Luke (much more tenderly now) on the lips. “Give me your phone kid.” Luke pulled his shorts up, and took his phone out of the pocket. “Here’s my number, call me.”

They dressed quickly and opened the stall door. There, standing across from the stall, just in front of the trough, was the mustachioed man. His pants were around his ankles and he was stroking a hard long cock. Luke looked down at the salt and pepper pubes, the veiny shaft, and the low hanging balls. “Fancy one more load kid,” the man asked.

Luke took a beat and then said, “Get in here.”

• Like 5
  • Piggy 5

• 2 weeks later...

He turned around, pushed his shorts down and bent over, his cummy hole winking at the mustachioed man. Already hard the man wasted no time. He walked into the stall, closed the door and slid his cock into Luke’s hole.

“Have fun kid,” Dallas called as he went back out into the bar.

Luke groaned as another cock slid deep inside him. The new man was not as thick as Dallas had been but his cock was long and it pushed past Luke’s second hole. They both let out a long appreciative groan and then the man started to buck in and out of Luke’s ass. Once more the sound of skin slapping against skin filled the bathroom. Luke’s panting and groaning was clearly audible threw the door. Even more audible was the mustachioed man saying “Fuck yeah slut, take my fucking cock. I’m going to breed your hole.”

Luke thought about Nick and the pier. Having already sucked Brett’s cock publicly and was about to suck four more. He thought about the freedom Nick described. With this strangers cock deep inside his ass, another strangers load sloshing around the invading cock, he felt like he was reclaiming a part of that freedom. The sexual heat that pervaded Nick’s writings now drove Luke’s own sexuality. He needed to feel that freedom and that heat. He needed to get as close to that moment as a he could.

As the mustachioed man growled and started to unload inside him Luke felt like he was there. For a brief moment as another stranger filled him with cum Luke felt the massive amount of time between his present and Nick’s past contract. In his mind he was there, in the 1970s before all the fear and turmoil of the coming crisis, a sexual paradise.

The older man kissed the back of Luke’s neck and pulled out his cock. He smacked it a few times on Luke’s butt cheeks and then he pulled his pants up and left Luke still bent over the toilet.

Luke waited for a moment, and then stood up again. His back was stiff. He pulled up his shorts, pushed his hair back off of his forehead, and then walked out of the bathroom. Anyone standing close to the bathroom door knew exactly what had just happened, and anyone who had been paying attention had a pretty good idea. Luke walked proudly over to the bar, and sat down again. The bartender grinned at him, and handed him another beer. “This one’s on the house,” he said.

“Oh, um thanks.”

“It’s not often a guy your age come into this bar, takes two loads in the bathroom, and then sits back down at the bar like nothing happened.”

“Maybe nothing did happen,” Luke said cheekily.

“That seems unlikely.”

“Why is that?”

“Well from the little bit I heard through the door… I’m certain you’re sitting there with two loads in your ass right now.”

“Ah, see that’s where you’re wrong.”

“How’s that?”

“Your count assumes I didn’t have at least one load in my ass before I came here.”

“Give me your phone kid.” Luke pulled out his phone and handed it to the bartender. “That’s my number, and I sent myself a text. Next time you’re looking for some raw daddy dick text me.”

“What time are you done with work tonight?”

“Eleven.”

“Text me, we’ll see if we can meet up.”

“Even after getting fucked twice in the bathroom you’re still horny?”

“You have no idea.” With that Luke finished his beer and left, heading back up to the hotel.

• Like 5
  • Piggy 7

• 4 weeks later...

Brett flopped down on the couch looking out at the gray mist coming in off the Bay. From this side of the couch on a clear day you could just make out the top of the Golden Gate bridge over the houses slopping down towards the water. Something about this spot felt so perfectly San Francisco to Brett. It was his favorite place in the whole house. There sitting in the bay window Market Street trenched out below, Castro just a few blocks off to the left. There was nothing that felt more like home to him. Alright, almost nothing, without Nick the house felt a little empty.

A big black cat jumped onto the back of the couch and let out a little meow, interrupting Brett’s thoughts. “It is not time for you to eat yet.” Brett said playfully, and brushed his hand along the cat’s soft fur. He received a gentle bump from the little animal’s head, before it leapt off the couch and padded quietly out of the room.

He lay back into the couch again, and stretched his arms above his head. He still hadn’t showered after the gym and the smell of his sweat wafted off his bushy pits. That little bolt of electricity that always accompanied the scent of a sweaty man shot down to Brett’s crotch, and his cock gave a throb in his gym shorts. Fuck, he thought, I miss Nick. Were his husband here he would have gone and found him, probably working in his office upstairs, and flopped his cock out of his shorts right next to his husband’s mouth. A hot wet blow job was exactly what he needed after a workout. His load pulsing down Nick’s throat as those big beautiful eyes looked up at him. Brett’s cock throbbed again, and his felt his husband’s absence just a little bit more.

This wasn’t abnormal for them though; any time apart longer than a week and they both started to get a little melancholy. Independent and adventurous as they were, they had been together for decades and neither really enjoyed being away from the other for too long. Thought, thought Brett, I’m sure young Luke is keeping Nick occupied. His cock throbbed once more.

Brett fished his phone out of his pocket and pulled open his texts with Nick. He sent a good morning text, and then opened the photo log between them. He clicked on the first video.

The face of a young man, not wildly dissimilar from Nick in his early twenties, appeared on the screen. His face was contorted in what could either be pleasure or pain. The video started and Luke let out a groan of pleasure, his face twisted up and his eyes rolled back. He looked beautiful, a young buck in heat. The camera panned down, showing Luke’s hairy chest heaving with quick breaths. His pink nipples stood out amongst the swirl of brown hair. Then lower still to a tight stomach, and a wide treasure trail that turned into a full and ample bush. He wondered if Luke had always kept his pubes long like that or if it was all part of his wish to be part of gay life in the 70s. Back then neither he nor Nick had ever trimmed, they just let everything grow naturally. They both still liked to keep quite a bit of bush, but they kept it a little tidier now. In the video Luke’s hard, thick cock bounced with the force of the fucking he was receiving. Precum smeared across his stomach, matting the hair down. He let out a low groan, as the camera finally panned down further revealing the broad shaft of Nick’s cock sliding in and out of the boy’s hairy hole. The boy’s lips clung to the sides of Nick’s dick as he pulled out, and then slammed back in. “Fuck me! Breed my hole!” Luke begged. “Your ass feels so good. I can feel my cum in you, lubing up my dick!” “Fucking fill me up!”

The video ended, the last frame was Luke’s face once more this time a clear image of bliss plastered across it. Luke looked so much like Nick had it was uncanny. Brett padded back across the front room to a set of large built in bookshelves that framed the archway into the next room. Down towards the bottom, next to a battered looking cardboard box labeled “photos to sort” stood a series of photo albums. He pulled one out, brown leather with a cracked spine, and a faded marker label reading “1979-1980”

A smile spread across his face instantly. There on the first page was Nick, just as he had looked at the start of their relationship. He sat, in just a pair of small white athletic shorts, his chest bare. His brown hair grew in an unruly mop, and fell playfully across his forehead. Long sideburns stretched down his square jawline. All across his chest grew thick dark hair, that turned into a broad treasure trail which vanished into the waistband of his shorts. His legs were spread and his bulge was obvious even in the old photo. “Nick’s first night in San Francisco” read the caption.

Brett ran a finger over the photo. He remembered taking it. He had moved to San Francisco first. They both had tried to pretend that there wasn’t much to their relationship, that they were friends with benefits. Nick was so new to gay life too that Brett hadn’t wanted to hold him back, he wanted Nick to get the freedom he had enjoyed. It wasn’t long before they realized what a mistake that was, and Nick packed up his life in New York and joined Brett in San Francisco just a few months later.

Nick had barely been in the door before Brett had ripped his clothes off that first night. After months apart, he couldn’t control himself. He’d toss Nicks bags aside and pulled him close. Their mouths pressed together so tight it was as if neither of them needed to breath. Hands roamed over finding familiar places on each other’s bodies. They had tumbled through the apartment and into the room they would come to share. In his frenzy Brett pulled Nick’s shirt too hard and instead of taking it up off over his man’s head, he had torn it down the front.

That seemed to spur Nick on even more. He had dragged Brett’s shirt off and nuzzled himself deep into Brett’s chest. His fingers played in the swirls of hair. His hands quickly slid down to grab at Nick’s crotch. He squeezed and pulled at the swelling meet barely trapped inside his shorts. Nick couldn’t wait any longer. He fell to his knees taking Brett’s shorts with him. He pulled the pouch of Brett’s white jock off to the side and let his cock spring free.

So much had changed since the first time Nick had come face to face with Brett’s cock. For almost three years they had been fucking regularly, and beyond that Nick had taken to the slutty gay life style in New York like a fish to water. An image flashed of Nick at the Per for the first time though Brett’s mind. He was naked, on all fours, one man’s cock down his throat, another up his ass, while Brett railed another men next to him. Brett grabbed Nick’s head and pushed his cock down his boyfriend’s throat. It felt like coming home. All of the men, all of the slutty adventures, none of it felt quite as good as the connection the two of them had. They both felt it. Nick devoured Brett’s cock like a man in the desert finally finding water. He swallowed and slurped, with a need he’d never experienced before.

It would have been easy for Brett to cum down Nick’s throat right then, but that’s not what either of them needed. He hauled Nick to his feet and threw him back on the bed. Nick’s legs instantly flew up, exposing his winking hole. Brett thought again of the first time they had fucked. Nick’s hole had been tight and virginal, it had quivered as he started to tongue it. Now the hole that winked back at him was experienced, and willing. He flicked his tongue across it and saw it bloom for him. Nick was no novice any more, he knew how to take cock and he liked it. Brett spat right into Nick’s hole and pressed inside of him. The warmth of Nick’s guts greeted him with familiarity. It was like Nick’s hole was made for his cock and the two of them sighed in relief at being joined again.

This was no passionate love making, that would come later. This was animalistic, fueled by need and lust. Brett hammered Nick mercilessly. Almost immediate they were both sweating profusely. Nick was whimpering and moaning with each thrust, and Brett let out a rough grunt as he hammered in again and again.

Brett grabbed Nicks rock hard and leaking dick and stroked it as he fucked Nick’s hole. Climax built quickly for both of them. Their breathing was wild and erratic. Nick was begging Brett to fuck him, to reclaim his ass, to make him Brett’s again. Brett was panting, he let out a roar, and slammed fully inside of Nick. His balls tightened to his body, and volley after volley of cum erupted out of his swollen cock into Nick’s warm guts. That was it for Nick as well. His cock twitched and pulsed in Brett’s hand and then long thick ropes of cum shot into the air spattering all over his hairy, sweat slicked, chest.

They panted and Brett collapsed down onto Nick’s body.

Brett’s mind returned to the present, his cock had made a big wet spot in his shorts. He set the album aside to look at more later, and moved off to finally take a shower, and a new thought resolved in his head. He needed to book a flight.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 4

Nick leaned against the wall of the elevator finally back at the hotel. His dinner with his brother, Danny, had gone on much longer that he had anticipated, it was almost midnight. He hoped Luke wasn’t upset it had taken so long. Once they had started talking it had been hard to stop. Luke had been right about his father, or at least his father now; as soon as Nick told him why he’d pulled away from the family Luke’s dad had been out of his chair and pulled Nick into a tight hug.

“I’m sorry Nick. God, I am just so sorry that you went through that and I didn’t know. I’m sorry for Mom too. Fuck. I’m just, so sorry,” he’d said over and over as they embraced. Nick had felt his breath catch in his throat for a moment, and then the flood gates opened. Big wet tears ran down his cheeks splashing onto his little brother’s shoulder. They had stayed like that till Nick’s breathing settled again, and he pulled back, his face streaked with tears.

This massive wall had been lifted, a huge barrier that had stood between him and his family vanished and Nick was free. After that the conversation just flowed. They talked in a long meandering way about everything. Danny talked about his family, and work, he talked about how proud he was of Luke. It was hard for Nick to pretend he didn’t know much about the kid, but he certainly couldn’t tell his little brother he’d been balls deep in his son not an hour earlier. Nick did talk about Brett, San Francisco, their lives, and what they had been doing all this time. Danny had no idea his brother was a published author, or that he still wrote for magazines. It was amazing. Dinner had turned into just sitting with beers and talking. The hours just melting away. It had finally been Danny who looked at the time on his phone and swore.

“Fuck, I’ve got work in the morning. How much longer are you in town?”

“The end of the week.”

“I’ll talk to Marsha, let’s have a dinner at the house before you go.”

“Absolutely. Danny?”

“Yeah?”

“Thank you.” They had hugged again, and Nick left for his car.

When Nick unlocked the door to his hotel room the sound of sex was unmistakable. For a second, he thought Luke was watching porn, but then he recognized his nephew’s voice. “Yeah, fuck me!” he said hungrily. Quietly Nick closed the door, and moved through the suit to peer into the bedroom.

The broad back of a man, maybe ten years younger than Nick, was visible. He had the strong shoulders of someone who worked out, but the soft middle of the perfect dad bod. Strong cheeks clenched over and over and he railed the man bent over in front of him. Nick couldn’t really see but he knew Luke was on all fours on the bed taking this man’s cock. It was obvious, even from Nick’s position that Luke was enjoying the fuck. He was groaning deeply, and slamming his ass back into the man’s hips.

“Having fun Luke?” Nick said, stepping into the room.

“Shit!” The man said, pulling out of Luke’s hole with a wet sound, “Who that fuck are you?”

“Long story, but don’t stop on my account.”

“You promised me a big load,” Luke chimed in, “and I need it.”

Nick grinned, and pulled his own shirt off over his head. He kicked off his shoes and dropped his pants as he crossed the room. He was naked by the time he go onto the bed next to Luke and bent forward to kiss his nephew.

“Who’s your new friend?”

“The bartender from next door.”

“I gave your boy my number after he took two loads in the bathroom, and then sat back down at the bar like nothing had happened.”

“You couldn’t wait for me to get home could you,” Nick teased.

“It’s that damn journal,” Luke let out a long moan as the bartender slide his cock back inside his hole, “I was reading about your first trip to Chelsea Pier and I decided I was just too horny. I needed to get fucked. I hope you’re not upset.”

“Why would I be upset? I told you how much Brett and I like a well-bred hole.”

“Well he’s got that,” added the bartender now fucking Luke hard. “Looks like you’ve got a pretty nice ass yourself mister.” Nick was still bent forward in almost the same position as Luke, his ass presented. The bartender ran a finger along Nick’s crack, gently brushing his hole. Nick let out a little moan, and involuntarily arched his back. Despite being a brutal insatiable top when it came to breeding a young hole like Luke, Nick had a pretty voracious bottom side that a man like this bartender brought out almost instantly.

“Do you want him to fuck you Uncle Nick?”

“Uncle?”

“I told you it was a long story.”

“His cock feels so good inside me. I want to watch you take his cock.”

“You do?”

“Yes,” Luke said enthusiastically.

Nick pressed his ass back against the bartender’s hand. “Well, you heard the boy,” he said.

The bartender wasted no time. He pulled out of Luke so fast the boy gasped. Nick felt a hot glob of spit fall onto his hole, and then the familiar blunt head of a cock pressed against his hole. Decades of bottoming had made his hole accommodating; he took a deep breath, closed his eyes and allowed the invading member into his ass. The bartender moaned and he easily bottomed out in Nick’s hole.

“Fuck, what a warm fucking hole!”

“Pound me.”

“Use his ass!”

The bartender grabbed Nick hips and slammed in. Nick groaned, and the bartender began to rail him. Nick’s instincts took over and he started bucking back against the bartender’s thrusts. It crossed his mind for a moment he must look a lot like Luke had when he walked into the room.

Luke moved across the bed so he was sitting upright now. He had a perfect view to see both Nick’s face as he got fucked, and the top’s fat cock sliding in and out of Nick’s hole. Luke was transfixed watching the lips of Nick’s hole cling to the broad shaft of the bartender’s slick cock. The two of them were sweating, their faces contorted.

It was obvious the bartender was getting close. His face was scrunched up, his chest muscles tight, and his arms ridged. He grunted, and rooted his cock deep into Nick’s ass as he began to cum. Thick ropes volleyed into Nick’s waiting guts, and a look of warm peace washed across Nick’s face. Luke kissed his uncle, his tongue dancing across Nick’s.

“Fuck, I needed that.” Nick said. He pulled himself off the bartender’s cock and spun around. Without asking he swallowed the man’s still hard cock and sucked the cum and ass juice from his shaft. Nick’s ass was now presented perfectly to Luke who couldn’t resist. He spread Nick’s hairy cheeks and slipped his tongue into his uncle’s freshly seeded hole. He could taste the sweet tang of cum just inside Nick’s rig, and lapped at it hungrily.

“Don’t worry boy,” the bartender said, “With your uncle here sucking my cock I’ll be ready to breed you too in a minute.” Hearing that Nick started to suck harder. He wanted to see this man breed Luke too. He wanted the both to be full of the same man’s seed. He thought for a moment about the first time he’d seen Brett get fucked. The image of a thing athletic guy with black hair, and a beer can cock holding Brett’s legs in the air flashed by. The bartender pulled his cock out of Nick’s mouth and smacked him on the face a few times. “Why don’t you lay back and hold your boy while I add my load to his slutty hole.

They quickly rearranged their bodies. Nick laying back against the wall with his legs spread, Luke was laying with his back against Nick’s chest, and his legs pulled up to his chest. The bartender moved between both of their legs, and grabbed Luke’s ankles. He held the boy’s legs around his stomach, lined his fat cock up with Luke’s hole and slid back inside. Luke sighed, he truly loved being fucked. After all the use it had taken that day Luke’s hole needed no warming up and the bartender went right to work hammering away at Luke’s hole again.

Nick felt every thrust passing through Luke. He could feel Luke’s body shake, and his chest heave. He felt the sweat spring up along Luke’s body. He felt slick. The smell of sweat started to fill the room. Sweat and cum filled Nick’s nostrils. He was hard as a rock, his cock pressed into Luke’s back.

The bartender let out a growl, and for the second time in half an hour slammed his cock balls deep into a warm hole. With another low grown he began to unload into Luke’s hole, filling him just as he had Nick. They all moaned, and Luke’s head fell back. He melted into Nick’s arms, feeling safer and more satisfied than he ever had before. The bartender gave them both a kiss, and then moved to get dressed.

“Have a nice night you two,” he said, leaving the pair naked and freshly loaded.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6
  • Thanks 2

August 13th, 1977 cont.

Tony hadn’t been exaggerating, his cock is thick like a fucking beer can. It felt massive in my hand as I rubbed at his bulge. Our kiss didn’t last long. The stories of everyone’s first times had us all riled up and I had dick on my mind. Every new act of homosexuality I engage in I realize a little bit more that this is the life for me. Sucking Brett’s cock on the pier had shown me another aspect of my sexuality. I like to show off. Then, not an hour later I was presented with the opportunity to show off even more. This just doesn’t happen for straight people.

I bent further down and pulled the top of Tony’s briefs down. He lifted his legs off the ground and allowed me to slide both his pants and underwear off his ass. Suddenly his cock sprang free. The hairiness of his torso should have been a tip off but I wasn’t prepared for the dense thicket of black pubes that grew at the base of his stout cock. It was so fucking hot. Before taking it in my mouth I looked over at Brett again, worried that he might be jealous. I needn’t have been. Brett was leaning back, his shorts completely removed, his hard cock already down Josh’s throat. In that flash I learned something else new too: I liked watching Brett have sex with other men.

The image of Brett’s fingers laced in Josh’s blond hair as he bucked his cock up into Josh’s throat danced before my eyes as I turned back, and in one hungry gulp swallowed half of Tony’s cock. Tony let out a long groan, how does he have a Bronx accent when he’s groaning I remember thinking. His one hand came to rest on the back of my head and he pushed me down on his cock. I chocked for a moment, and then, letting my breath out through my nose, swallowed him to the base. My nose was buried in his pubes. His crotch was sweaty from the heat and the base of his cock tasted salty and sweet. It was intoxicating.

With my face pressed into Tony’s pubes I couldn’t see what anyone else was doing. I heard Brett making appreciative noises, and Josh slobbering on his dick.

“Fuck yeah Josh, swallow that cock,” Mike growled.

“Damn,” Eric said, “I never managed to swallow Tony like that when we were dating.”

“My Nick’s a natural,” Brett responded, sounding a little breathless. His Nick… I felt my heart flutter. It seems weird to have had this thought with another man’s dick down my throat but, I think my feelings for Brett are really changing. I don’t know. Things are so good, but hearing him call me his… I tried to put that out of my mind and focused on the cock down my throat. I was propped up on my hands, my knees tucked up under me and my ass stuck in the air.

“Fuck, damn right he is,” Tony said with a little gasp as I flicked my tongue across his shaft.

I felt hands on my back, slowly dragging down towards my shorts. Then my shorts were being tugged off. I didn’t do anything to stop whichever of the remaining two guys it was, just the opposite. I lifted my ass a little higher, making it easier to get the waistband of my shorts around my cheeks and exposing my hole. Brett was close at hand, and these guys were all hot, I knew that I was perfectly safe. Not to mention, letting some guy we had just met pull my pants off in public felt perfectly in keeping with my need found love of being watched and exposed.

Hands roamed over my ass, but I kept my face forward, focusing on the cock in front of me. I got a thrill not knowing which guy was touching me. Then my cheeks were spread, and I pushed my ass out a little more, arching my back. A tongue flicked across my hole, and I moaned around Tony’s cock.

“Oh damn,” Eric’s voice from behind me, mystery solved, “Nick, is your ass already full of cum.”

I nodded and Brett said, “Yeah, he went out with his friends last night and came home with a fresh load in his guts.”

“Fuck,” Eric said, drawing out the vowel into a long breath, and then dove back in for more. His tongue lapped at my hole, quickly pressing in past my lips. I moaned again.

“Eric, go deeper,” Tony said, “every time you do he moans on my dick and it feels so fucking good.”

Eric laughed, I felt his breath on my hole, and then his tongue returned pressing even deeper. I bucked my ass back against Eric’s invading tongue and pressed myself still deeper onto Tony’s impossibly thick cock. My first experience with two guys at once was here, on the pier, in broad day light, I couldn’t believe what was happening. Really, writing it down hours later, I can’t really believe it still. Eric’s tongue pulled at my hole. It was like he was trying to stretch me out with just his tongue.

I was sad when Eric’s tongue left my hole. It had felt so good. His hands pressed down on my back, and he was above me. Tony shifted and I heard them kiss over me, Tony’s cock still down my throat. Then I felt the very familiar pressure of a cock on my hole. Eric slid his cock up and down my crack. I felt a big blunt head catch on my hole a few times. Then lips were against my ear and in a breathy whisper Eric said, “Do you want me to fuck you?” I nodded, not taking Tony’s cock out of my mouth. “What?” Eric said again.

I pulled back, Tony’s cock leaving my throat for the first time in probably ten minutes. “Yes,” I responded in the same breathy whisper.

One of Eric’s hands stayed on my shoulder the other moved to my ass and his cock. “Have you ever seen Nick get fucked by someone else?” Eric said, to Brett.

“Not yet, fuck his hole. It’s amazing, even better with a big load in it.”

Eric pressed into me. I moaned, and tossed my head back. I looked Tony directly in the eyes as his ex slid balls deep inside me. “Feels fantastic doesn’t it,” he said.

“Yes!,” I moaned as Eric became the third man ever to fuck me.

“Eric’s got a Goldie Locks cock, big enough in every direction to stretch you out but not so big you cant take it for hours.”

“He feels so good!”

“I know, now get my cock back down your throat and keep me hard. If you make it last I’ll fuck you when Eric’s done if you like.”

My mind exploded with the possibilities. Brett, then Mac, now Eric… and possibly Tony! Could I double the number of men I’d been fucked by in one afternoon? Did I want to? Was that even a question? I knew the answer. I didn’t need to sit and journal about it for hours to understand what I wanted. I think that part of my life has ended, at least when it comes to my love of gay sex. If Tony wanted to fuck me I was going to let him. Hell, if any of these guys wanted to fuck me I would let them. I swallowed Tony’s cock again, but sucked slower and lighter. I wanted him to last long enough to fuck me.

I felt Eric and Tony shift positions again, they were kissing while fucking me from both ends. “I think he wants me to fuck him too.”

Tony said. Eric gave me a few rough thrusts, forcing Tony’s cock further down my throat. “Is that what you want? Do you want us both to fuck you?”

I nodded, and tried to say “mmmhmmm” with Tony’s cock past my tonsils.

Eric slammed into me hard one more time and then pulled out. “Spin around,” he said, let Tony have a turn on your hole before he cums down your throat.”

I spun around, presenting my ass to Tony and seeing Eric’s cock for the first time. He’d taken his shorts completely off and kneeled in front of my totally naked. His cock was shorter than Tony’s but still pretty thick. I saw what Tony meant though, it was meaty but inviting. It looked like the sort of cock that would keep you coming back day after day. Honestly not wildly dissimilar from Brett’s. He grinned, and put his hands on my shoulders. He pushed me back, and I stumbled a little. I landed in Tony’s lap, his cock having shot past my outer ring and buried itself in my ass. I yelped at the sudden invasion, but after the initial shock it felt good. The taper of Tony’s cock had stretched me wider than I think I had ever been stretched before. I lowered myself down the rest of the way, a big grin on my face. I had taken my fourth cock.

It was then that I saw Brett. He was laying on his back on one of the blankets the guys had laid out totally naked. His arms behind his head, his beautiful puts exposed, and Josh was riding him. Josh too was naked; his hair having fallen loose hung in loose waves just brushing his shoulders. From my angles I could see his plump furry cheeks bounce up and down, and Brett’s shaft disappearing into his hole over and over.

Brett made eye contact with me and grinned. “How does Tony’s cock feel,” he asked.

“Fucking amazing,” I replied starting to ride Tony.

“You look so hot taking his big fat cock.”

“How is Josh’s hole?”

“I think you weren’t the only one who came to the pier with a cummy hole.”

“Our Josh, full of cum? Never,” teased Mike. So far he was the only one not engaged in fun. His shirt was off though, and he was leaning back against the barrel with one arm behind his head exposing his thick delicious looking pits, and one hand rubbing his bulging crotch.

“Listen,” Josh said over his shoulder, “I ran into a friend while I was looking for you guys this morning and…”

“One thing lead to another,” chimed in Eric.

“And then your clothes fell off,” added Tony.

“And somehow, completely on accident,” came Mike’s addition.

“We ended up fucking and he bred me,” finished Josh with a big grin. It was obvious this was not the first time a story like this had been told in this group. Though really, I thought, none of them were prudes seeing as two of them had already been inside me qnd we had met maybe a little over an hour ago.

“Lord,” Eric rolled his eyes and got up. He walked over to Josh and slapped him in the face with his cock. Josh immediately grabbed his friends dick and swallowed it, no doubt tasting my ass and Mac’s cum on the shaft.

I was now rocking back on Tony’s massively thick cock feeling it work me open with every thrust. He had his big rough hands on my waist guiding me up and down controlling the strokes. I tried to not let my eyes roll back as the pleasure of being this open crashed over me and watched the scene in front of me. Josh was now deep throating Eric while he bounced on Brett’s cock. Eric had both his hands holding tight to Josh’s head, and Brett was just laying back as Josh used his dick.

I looked over at Mike still with the one hand behind his head rubbing his cock. I twisted my head around and reached back to Tony pulling his face close. I kissed him again, a sloppy poorly positioned kiss and he bucked deep into me. “You should go see what Mike has in his pants,” Tony whispered to me and gave me a little push forward. I slid off of his cock, and on all fours closed the small space between where Tony had been fucking me and where Mike was reclining.

Mike grinned as I got closer and put both hands behind his head. A massive wave of many musk wafted off of him. His smell was intoxicating. I grabbed his waistband and he lifted his ass so I could pull his shorts off. He wasn’t wearing underwear and as soon as his shorts were part way down a big long uncut cock sprung up. I’d never seen an uncut cock in person, only a few in the magazines Brett and I had purchased recently. I was instantly enamored. I gentility rolled the skin back and exposed the head, and then I dove forward. I gulped down first half his shaft and then after a breath the second half. I shoved my nosed into his black pubes, feeling them tickle my nose. Mike let out a grunt, and ran his hands up and down my back and I worked his cock.

Tony was behind me again, his cock slid into my ass easily. I bucked back against his thrusts and worked Mike’s shaft as he moaned happily. We stayed in this arrangement for a while. I nursed Mike’s cock, enjoying playing with his foreskin, while Tony pounded me harder and harder. Eventually he was fucking me so hard that I couldn’t take it anymore and I let Mike’s cock pop out of my mouth and just fell against him. He held me, his hands on my back as his friend pummeled my hole.

“Yeah, take it. Let Tony use your hole,” Mike was saying. “He’s going to cum soon. He’s going to fucking flood your ass. Is that what you want?”

“Take his load,” I head Brett say from off to the side.

“Yes,” I gasped, “Breed me Tony!”

“Fuck, yes! I’m going to…” Tony didn’t finish the sentence, he just grunted, and rammed his cock deeper inside me. I was forced against Mike, he held me, so that we were now face to face. Mike kissed me as Tony’s cock throbbed deep inside my ass. I felt his load pump into me, and the accompanying warmth spread into my guts. I let out a sigh, and Tony collapsed forward. I felt his hairy sweaty chest against my back as his cock continued to throb. He held himself inside me for a long moment until we were both breathing calmly again, and his cock began to deflate. Then he pulled out, his cock making a wet squelch.

Tony flopped down next to Mike, he and I still catching our breath for a second. Distracted as I was by the post fuck euphoria I didn’t cognate where Eric was until he was sinking his cock back into my hole.

“Fuck,” we both groaned together. “Damn Tony that was a huge fucking load.”

“You’re welcome,” Tony said, with his arms behind his head, his soft dick flopped to one side. “Hey Josh, wanna clean off my cock and see if you can get me hard enough to fuck you too?”

“How can I resist an offer like that?” Josh replied, and got off of Brett’s cock to move between Tony’s legs. I would just see him quickly take Tony’s slick, limp cock in his mouth and start to slurp it. Brett followed behind Josh and quickly slammed his cock back into the willing bottom’s hole.

“Damn,” Eric grunted, “Your hole is so fucking warm and slick now. I’m not going to last much longer. You ready for another load Nick?”

When we got home that night Brett described the look on my face right before I answered Eric. ‘Cock lust’ he called it, like being in heat. “When I’m getting fucked,” he said, “Like used, and I’ve got an ass full of semen this hunger come over me. All I want is to get fucked more, to have more guys shoot their loads inside me. That’s what I saw in your eyes. You looked hungry. It was hot. I’d never seen you look like that before.”

“Oh my god, yes! Breed me,” I said, my voice thick with lust.

“Yes!” Eric growled and started to pump his load into me too. His breath was ragged, and I felt his whole body convulse as his dick pulsed and pumped inside me. Warm ribbons of cum pumped into my ass adding to the two already there.

“Holy shit! Holy shit! Yes! Fucking breed me! Fill me up!” At the time I didn’t know what was coming over me, but Brett was right. Cock lust. Feeling all these guys unload inside me was suck a fucking turn on that I wanted more. It didn’t satiate my lust, but increase it. As Eric’s orgasm subsided, I locked eyes with Mike who grinned and nodded. We didn’t say anything else, but as Eric pulled his cock from my hole I straddled Mike and slid down on his thick uncut cock.

“Fuck Nick!” Brett said, “Your hole looks so fucking good! You’re leaking cum.”

“It feels so good!” I panted back. “Mike breed me. Add your load!”

“I’m going to! Fuck, as much as I love being bred by a leather daddy myself I can’t resist a cum filled hole like this. So warm and wet. You’re so fucking open now after Tony and Eric. You just sat right down on my dick.”

“Your dick feels amazing!”

“You like my uncut cock?”

“Yes!”

“Oh fuck Josh,” Brett grunted. I knew that tone of voice. He was getting close. He was about to unload his balls into Josh’s ass. I turned my head looking back over my shoulder so I could watch his face contort and he grabbed Josh hard by the shoulders and rutted like a wild animal into his ass. A look of bliss washed over Josh’s face as Brett spasmed. As Brett’s orgasm subsided Josh let Tony’s now hard cock out of his mouth and spun around. He swallowed Brett’s glistening still throbbing cock, and started to lick it clean. Tony took the opportunity to get up on his knees and press his cock into Josh’s freshly bred hole.

“God that’s hot,” Mike said bucking his cock up into my used ass.

I kissed him, my arms wrapped around his back. “Do it, add your load to my ass. Breed me fuck your load into me.”

“Fuck yes. I’m going to fucking breed you. I’m going to fuck my load so deep into you.”

“I want it.”

“Good pig. Take it.” He rammed upward and bit his lip. His body tightened beneath me and I felt the first volley shoot into me. My head rolled back, and the waves of elation exploded over me again.

“Good job Nick,” Brett said, still panting.

I kissed Mike again, and then slowly got up easing his cock from my hole. It popped out and fell wetly against his stomach. My body was shaking. I lay back on the ground looking up at Tony and Josh who were the only two still going. We all lay there watching Tony rail Josh.

Josh was on all fours, with Tony behind him one knee on the ground the other leg bent for leverage. He was savagely hammering away at Josh’s hole. Josh’s eyes were closed, his face a vision of joy. I moved so that I was laying directly next to Josh, and put one hand on his cheek. Gently I guided his face towards mine and kissed him gently. He rocked forward, pressing our faces together. He kissed me deeper, his breath forced and ragged matching each of Tony’s thrusts. We made out as the other watched and Tony pounded Josh. The sexual heat still crackled through the group, though it seems probably Tony was the only one able to get multiple loads off.

“Josh here it comes. Take my…” Tony failed to finish his sentence again as he started to unload inside Josh. His second load seem to take longer and he rammed himself deep inside Josh a few more times before letting out a long slow breath. Josh kissed me again, much more softly as Tony’s orgasm came to an end.

“Jesus Tony,” he said as Tony pulled out and collapsed next to Mike, “That felt fucking fantastic.”

“Any time.” Tony panted.

Josh turned his attention back to me, “You want one more?” He had a wicked look on his face.

“I thought you were strictly a bottom?”

“I never said strictly.” He moved between my legs, and I saw his dick for the first time. It was just a little smaller than Brett and Eric’s and maybe a little thinner, but it still made my mouth water and my hole twitch. I grabbed my knees and pulled them to my chest exposing my hole to him. “I’ll take that as a yes,” he said and sunk inside my already overflowing hole.

With the poundings Josh had taken he was clearly worked up and it didn’t take him long to get right up to the line of orgasm. I saw it in his face, and then in his body. He tried to hold off, wanting to prolong the fuck, but it wasn’t working. His body had other plans. Without saying anything he rammed forward and his cock gave the most powerful throb I’ve ever felt. He was unloading inside me too. My own cock twitched and then erupted. My load shooting up between Josh and I spattering both of our chests.

In the span of two hours I had tripped the number of men I had been fucked by and taken every one of their loads. I love it. It was so fucking hot! Jesus. I can’t wait to go back to the Pier again.

“You seriously got fucked by four guys the first time you went to the Pier?” Luke said incredulously looking up from the diary. Luke was laying in the bed naked reading the diary, the sunlight streaming in from the open window throwing the humps of his muscles into sharp relief. His cock was hard as a rock resting against his stomach and leaving a big puddle of precum in the thick hair of his treasure trail. Nick looked over from the little table where he sat with his laptop open. Nick was as dressed as either of them ever were in the hotel room wearing a pair of little basketball shorts and nothing else. He was trying to get work done but Luke’s naked body was a difficult distraction to ignore.

“What?” He said, folding the screen of his computer down a little to look over the top of it.

“The Piers, did you really get bred by four different guys the first time you went?”

“Have I lied about anything in there so far?”

“Not that I know of…”

“Then why would I lie about that?”

“Jesus.”

“What?”

“That’s just… its just so fucking hot imagining you laying there covered in your own cum with four guys loads leaking out of you.”

“You like that you should have seen me at Berlin last year.”

“What happened in Berlin?”

“Brett got me in a sling in a bathhouse and told anyone that wanted to they could fuck me.”

“Fuck! How many…”

“Nineteen.”

“Fuck!”

“I was so fucking full of cum and used. God. I swear my hole was sloppy for like two days.”

“Damn, and I thought mine was sloppy yesterday.”

“You were pretty sloppy last night when I bred you after that bartender,” Nick said smiling, “But not so sloppy you weren’t tight again this morning.”

“Yeah, I guess. Did you like my hole sloppy?” Luke looked concerned.

Nick got up and walked over to the bed, “Luke your hole is amazing tight or sloppy, but if you’re asking if it was hot to find you full of random guys loads… then the answer is emphatically yes. Knowing that you were out there being a little pig while I was at dinner with your dad was hot as fuck. What you’re reading in the journal right now is a lot of me discovering the joys of being a horny slutty bottom, but when I moved out to San Francisco I found that I love topping too; and as we got older Brett and I learned that we both have a thing for well bred college boy holes, just like yours.”

Luke put the journal down, and pulled Nick into a kiss.

• Like 5
  • Piggy 2