I wanna make my nipple lactate (male)

Jm861318

It’s pretty much impossible for biological Men to lactate without synthetic hormones. While Men have the adequate anatomy, prolactin levels are just too low compared to lactating women. In cases where male lactation does happen, it’s usually due to steroid abuse or an underlying disorder. 

Hormones, nipple stimulation, and breast pumps may work and worth a try if you are serious about it. Good luck and let us know if you have any updates! 😊

I am not a Doctor and you should do some research to see if this is something you want to do.  The below is from the internet.

Domperidone (Motilium ®) is the most effective medicine used to improve breast milk supply. This is a medication that was developed to treat nausea, vomiting, indigestion and gastric reflux, but has been found to be effective when used to increase milk supply.

How many motilium can I take for increase milk supply?

To increase breast milk production, you will use 10mg of domperidone (one tablet) three times a day until breast milk supply is well established. This may take several weeks. Occasionally, your lactation consultant or doctor may increase the dose to 20mg (two tablets) three times a day.