Chapter 1.

Tom and I had been married for a few years. We’d been to a few neighborhood parties that had smoothly transitioned into boystown swinger parties. We usually wound up leaving just as things were getting steamy, and we’d go home and have great sex. At one party, we wound up staying a bit later and swapping with a hot couple. We had seen these guys out and about but didn’t even know their names, or their status. It was the first time I watched Tom take a stranger’s raw dick. It made it even hotter knowing I was raw-fucking Tom’s top’s boyfriend. The top bred my husband as I filled up his boyfriend’s butt. We later learned their names were Bill and Mike.

When Tom and I got home, I fucked another load into Tom’s hole using the stranger’s cum as lube. I slid into my husband with my dick still smeared with the stranger’s boyfriend’s ass juices. Tom moaned as I pounded his squishy hole describing how amazing it felt being raw-fucked by a total stranger. I was so turned on, I came in my husband’s hole, mixing my load with what the other guy had deposited. I had Tom sit on my face and gleefully ate as much seed as his hole could squeeze out.

We knew we hadn’t been safe with the strangers and decided we enjoyed it enough to open things up a little. To be responsible, knowing we’d both be playing bareback from time to time, we should both go on PrEP. I was pretty good at taking my pill daily, but over a few months, Tom would forget from time to time, especially if I didn’t remind him.

Other than a few neighborhood swaps, we were usually mostly monogamous… mostly. We knew it was only a matter of time until one of us hooked up without the other one there. Well, I had had a fling with this sexy guy a few months ago while Tom was out of town for a conference. Before he headed out, Tom and I discussed the possibility of raw-fucking with other guys. We promised to be open about it and to faithfully stay on our PrEP.

I met this guy, Andy, at the gym. Andy is on the short size, well-toned, and a chest and bubble butt covered in light brown fur. He flirted with me across the room flaunting his bulge and muscled ass in tight shorts. We chatted each other up in the locker room and went for coffee Afterwards, Andy came home with me. I’d never had sex in our bed with anyone other than my husband, and here I was about to breed a practical stranger. We rolled around, and he made me cum, twice.

Andy liked it kind of rough and asked me to hold his throat while pounding him. His hard cock bounced around as I railed his ass. He grabbed my hand, begging me to really choke him. That made him shoot his load all over his furry belly. I scooped it up and smeared my bare cock with his cum before fucking it back into him.

My first load went deep in Andy’s hole, and I snapped a few pics to share with my husband. After breeding Andy, he toyed with my balls and noted that they still seemed full to him. He begged me to breed him again. I told him I rarely came twice, and he just winked at me. He talked dirty as he fondled my balls begging me to fill him up again. I pounded him even harder than before as he moaned.

My second load went deep in Andy’s tight raw hole as he came a second time all over our sheets. I took a pic of the sweaty mess we’d made and sent it to Tom.

The sex with Andy was good we made plans to breed again soon. That night, I described the whole sweaty encounter to Tom and texted him the pics I’d snapped.  One of our ‘rules’ was always kiss and tell. Tom jerked off as I told him how good it felt breeding that guy’s furry butt twice.

Tom was so horned up that he went on the apps and found a top to come over to his hotel room and stretch out his hole. I got steamy pics at 4AM of stranger who bred my husband really pounding his hole, leaving him leaking cum. Tom gave me the details the following morning when we next spoke. It made me hard hearing his sexy story and I jerked off twice to the pics of his freshly-fucked hole seeping out a stranger’s load.

When Tom got back from his trip, we had great sex as soon as he walked in the door. Only after sliding inside my husband, Tom told me that he'd had the hotel stranger come back and breed him before he flew home. I knew I was sliding around in another man’s seed and it made me cum. I remembered the feeling from when we’d swapped with those guys at the party.

I fingered Tom’s used cummy hole and worked some out and jerked him off with it. Tom asked me if I liked sliding into his cummy hole, and I reminded him that this was only the second time we’d done it. He told me he always liked getting fucked twice and offered to bring loads him from time to time in his ass. Just talking dirty about me sliding into another man’s creampie was enough to push us both over the edge. I added my load to what was already sloshing around in Tom’s guts just as he shot off all over himself. I lapped up his cum and savored the taste as I continued to gobble down what leaked out of his ruined hole.

After shooting my load, Tom asked me how Andy had made me cum twice, something he’d rarely been able to coax my cock to do. He loved getting bred twice and thought of getting bred three times might feel even better.

I told him that after I’d cum inside Andy, he let my cock start to go soft. Just as I was about to slip out of his ruined seeded hole, Andy had started toying with my balls, rolling them around with his fingertips. It made me go wild. I was rock hard again instantly, and he went back to riding me. My first load dripped out of Andy’s puffy ass lips and down onto my balls. I bred him a second time before sending him on his way.

Another rule Tom and I try to respect is to avoid sleepovers. As fun as it would have been to cuddle with Andy overnight, I knew it would be best to save overnights for me and my husband.

Having learned the secret of Andy’s ball-tickling technique, Tom regularly coaxed a second load out of me. I messaged Andy a few times over the next couple of weeks and didn’t hear anything back. It wasn’t like I wasn’t having a lot of sex, so I hardly realized it’d been several months since I bred Andy twice. In the meantime, Tom began regularly coming home full of another man’s cum. He’d sit on my face as I ate his ass before mounting my cock. I’d add my load to what he brought me, and then Tom would tickle my balls while telling me about his first breeder.

At the end of many days, Tom went to sleep with three loads from two different men oozing out of his stretched-out ass. I especially liked it when his first breeder must have been hung. The only thing better than sliding into Tom’s cummy ass was sliding into his cummy ass when he was really opened-up and loose. If you’ve never raw-fucked an open freshly-seeded ass, you don’t know what you’re missing.

More and more often Tom would forget to take his PrEP pill unless I reminded him. One day he came home and sat right on my face. As he ground his sticky crack into my mouth, he told me he’d been bred twice already and he hoped I’d put two more loads in him. He rode my cock as two loads slipped down my dick. He told me he didn’t know the guys’ names, but he was pretty sure one of them was POZ. I asked him if I was fucking a stranger’s POZ cum deeper into his hole and shot my load as he shouted, ‘YES! YES! YES!’ He let me start to go soft and then tickled my balls, just like Andy did. He told me that he had something else naughty to share. He spun around, haunched on my cock and held my face. He looked right into my as as he told me he’d stopped taking his PrEP pills about two weeks earlier. He bounced up and down on my dick as he told me he loved taking POZ cock, especially raw and unprotected. That made me cum again.

After we caught our breath, Tom said he’d have to come up with a way to thank Andy sometime. I suggested we share some pics and see if that would get Andy’s attention. As I fingered my husband’s cummy hole, he suggested we track down Bill and Mike sometime and organize a party.

We didn’t know that we’d get our chance to share loads with Andy, Bill, and Mike sooner than we could have expected.

To be continued…

• Like 23
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 23

Even though I kinda like being single, your stories always make me realize I 'd probably love having a dirty boyfriend like yours 🙂  Love it when couples don't get mad at the other for getting some on the side - just get even, and take it up a notch or two.  I would love to be you in your posts - having a bf who will come home and sit his bred hole on my face then ride a load out of me, pushing the limit further and further and breaking some rules!

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, justsexnowatl said:

Even though I kinda like being single, your stories always make me realize I 'd probably love having a dirty boyfriend like yours 🙂  Love it when couples don't get mad at the other for getting some on the side - just get even, and take it up a notch or two.  I would love to be you in your posts - having a bf who will come home and sit his bred hole on my face then ride a load out of me, pushing the limit further and further and breaking some rules!

I agree, it's the hottest thing ever.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

18 hours ago, 1981virginia said:

Chapter 1.

Tom and I had been married for a few years. We’d been to a few neighborhood parties that had smoothly transitioned into boystown swinger parties. We usually wound up leaving just as things were getting steamy, and we’d go home and have great sex. At one party, we wound up staying a bit later and swapping with a hot couple. We had seen these guys out and about but didn’t even know their names, or their status. It was the first time I watched Tom take a stranger’s raw dick. It made it even hotter knowing I was raw-fucking Tom’s top’s boyfriend. The top bred my husband as I filled up his boyfriend’s butt. We later learned their names were Bill and Mike.

When Tom and I got home, I fucked another load into Tom’s hole using the stranger’s cum as lube. I slid into my husband with my dick still smeared with the stranger’s boyfriend’s ass juices. Tom moaned as I pounded his squishy hole describing how amazing it felt being raw-fucked by a total stranger. I was so turned on, I came in my husband’s hole, mixing my load with what the other guy had deposited. I had Tom sit on my face and gleefully ate as much seed as his hole could squeeze out.

We knew we hadn’t been safe with the strangers and decided we enjoyed it enough to open things up a little. To be responsible, knowing we’d both be playing bareback from time to time, we should both go on PrEP. I was pretty good at taking my pill daily, but over a few months, Tom would forget from time to time, especially if I didn’t remind him.

Other than a few neighborhood swaps, we were usually mostly monogamous… mostly. We knew it was only a matter of time until one of us hooked up without the other one there. Well, I had had a fling with this sexy guy a few months ago while Tom was out of town for a conference. Before he headed out, Tom and I discussed the possibility of raw-fucking with other guys. We promised to be open about it and to faithfully stay on our PrEP.

I met this guy, Andy, at the gym. Andy is on the short size, well-toned, and a chest and bubble butt covered in light brown fur. He flirted with me across the room flaunting his bulge and muscled ass in tight shorts. We chatted each other up in the locker room and went for coffee Afterwards, Andy came home with me. I’d never had sex in our bed with anyone other than my husband, and here I was about to breed a practical stranger. We rolled around, and he made me cum, twice.

Andy liked it kind of rough and asked me to hold his throat while pounding him. His hard cock bounced around as I railed his ass. He grabbed my hand, begging me to really choke him. That made him shoot his load all over his furry belly. I scooped it up and smeared my bare cock with his cum before fucking it back into him.

My first load went deep in Andy’s hole, and I snapped a few pics to share with my husband. After breeding Andy, he toyed with my balls and noted that they still seemed full to him. He begged me to breed him again. I told him I rarely came twice, and he just winked at me. He talked dirty as he fondled my balls begging me to fill him up again. I pounded him even harder than before as he moaned.

My second load went deep in Andy’s tight raw hole as he came a second time all over our sheets. I took a pic of the sweaty mess we’d made and sent it to Tom.

The sex with Andy was good we made plans to breed again soon. That night, I described the whole sweaty encounter to Tom and texted him the pics I’d snapped.  One of our ‘rules’ was always kiss and tell. Tom jerked off as I told him how good it felt breeding that guy’s furry butt twice.

Tom was so horned up that he went on the apps and found a top to come over to his hotel room and stretch out his hole. I got steamy pics at 4AM of stranger who bred my husband really pounding his hole, leaving him leaking cum. Tom gave me the details the following morning when we next spoke. It made me hard hearing his sexy story and I jerked off twice to the pics of his freshly-fucked hole seeping out a stranger’s load.

When Tom got back from his trip, we had great sex as soon as he walked in the door. Only after sliding inside my husband, Tom told me that he'd had the hotel stranger come back and breed him before he flew home. I knew I was sliding around in another man’s seed and it made me cum. I remembered the feeling from when we’d swapped with those guys at the party.

I fingered Tom’s used cummy hole and worked some out and jerked him off with it. Tom asked me if I liked sliding into his cummy hole, and I reminded him that this was only the second time we’d done it. He told me he always liked getting fucked twice and offered to bring loads him from time to time in his ass. Just talking dirty about me sliding into another man’s creampie was enough to push us both over the edge. I added my load to what was already sloshing around in Tom’s guts just as he shot off all over himself. I lapped up his cum and savored the taste as I continued to gobble down what leaked out of his ruined hole.

After shooting my load, Tom asked me how Andy had made me cum twice, something he’d rarely been able to coax my cock to do. He loved getting bred twice and thought of getting bred three times might feel even better.

I told him that after I’d cum inside Andy, he let my cock start to go soft. Just as I was about to slip out of his ruined seeded hole, Andy had started toying with my balls, rolling them around with his fingertips. It made me go wild. I was rock hard again instantly, and he went back to riding me. My first load dripped out of Andy’s puffy ass lips and down onto my balls. I bred him a second time before sending him on his way.

Another rule Tom and I try to respect is to avoid sleepovers. As fun as it would have been to cuddle with Andy overnight, I knew it would be best to save overnights for me and my husband.

Having learned the secret of Andy’s ball-tickling technique, Tom regularly coaxed a second load out of me. I messaged Andy a few times over the next couple of weeks and didn’t hear anything back. It wasn’t like I wasn’t having a lot of sex, so I hardly realized it’d been several months since I bred Andy twice. In the meantime, Tom began regularly coming home full of another man’s cum. He’d sit on my face as I ate his ass before mounting my cock. I’d add my load to what he brought me, and then Tom would tickle my balls while telling me about his first breeder.

At the end of many days, Tom went to sleep with three loads from two different men oozing out of his stretched-out ass. I especially liked it when his first breeder must have been hung. The only thing better than sliding into Tom’s cummy ass was sliding into his cummy ass when he was really opened-up and loose. If you’ve never raw-fucked an open freshly-seeded ass, you don’t know what you’re missing.

More and more often Tom would forget to take his PrEP pill unless I reminded him. One day he came home and sat right on my face. As he ground his sticky crack into my mouth, he told me he’d been bred twice already and he hoped I’d put two more loads in him. He rode my cock as two loads slipped down my dick. He told me he didn’t know the guys’ names, but he was pretty sure one of them was POZ. I asked him if I was fucking a stranger’s POZ cum deeper into his hole and shot my load as he shouted, ‘YES! YES! YES!’ He let me start to go soft and then tickled my balls, just like Andy did. He told me that he had something else naughty to share. He spun around, haunched on my cock and held my face. He looked right into my as as he told me he’d stopped taking his PrEP pills about two weeks earlier. He bounced up and down on my dick as he told me he loved taking POZ cock, especially raw and unprotected. That made me cum again.

After we caught our breath, Tom said he’d have to come up with a way to thank Andy sometime. I suggested we share some pics and see if that would get Andy’s attention. As I fingered my husband’s cummy hole, he suggested we track down Bill and Mike sometime and organize a party.

We didn’t know that we’d get our chance to share loads with Andy, Bill, and Mike sooner than we could have expected.

To be continued…

This is a sexy story!

• Like 2