Fastest Way to Boost Reputation Score

• Moderators

Actually yours is going up reasonably fast. You've only been here six months and it's already 46.

To answer your question, though: Post good content. That's really it. One-liners often won't do much for your score. Thoughtful posts that people respond to do a better job.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Actually one way might be to make sure you’re filly using your own “like”quota each day for worthy posts. This will increase your own prominence & earns points on your rankings.

It’s especially satisfying when you can give a New Member a leg up to Junior Member status.

So be nice brothers and spread yer likes!

• Like 1

as far as I know, ranking and reputation are different things: 

- you can increase ranking by posting. A new topic, status, blog entry, private message... Gives you 10 points. While a reply, gives 5. 

Reputation comes with received reactions instead. But if you get "downvote" or "sad" reactions, your rep points decrease. I've joined here in April, posted in May -then suspended for some mistakes I made- and I'm fully active since June. 

I have chatted and posted quite much, so I'm gaining reputation; but the other hierarchy - member, junior member, senior member-, depends on an algorythm as far as I understood. And those groups are the ones with or without privileges. My 2 cents, but mods correct me or warn me if I said/did something wrong. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

must correct myself, sorry. I wrote something confusing.

Wrong: "I have chatted and posted quite much, so I'm gaining reputation".

Correct: "I have chatted and posted quite much, so I've earned all 14 rankings available."

Positive reputation comes with reactions -likes, pigs, thanks, upvotes...- while downvotes and sads decrease you a reputation point.

But, let me add another information:

both giving and receiving a reaction, increases a point on your ranking - from newbie to grandmaster; everyone can check their ranking and points left to reach the higher step, by accessing the account menu where you also find account settings, manage followed users, ignore list, and so on.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.