Most public blowjob ever given or received

mattg

I have a couple fun stories. 

1st. When I was in my 20s and my friend and I went to a gay strip club and ended up blowing him on stage

2nd time I was at a club and this guy walk talking about how he loves to edge and will pop at any moment. I finished him off on the dance floor in like 30 seconds 

3rd was at a party and started to blow a guy in the bathroom and someone opened up the door and everyone started to watch

On 12/22/2022 at 6:20 AM, PromiseYouPullOut said:

Most public place was Rawhide bar in New Orleans. Some guy sucked me off, while another fucked me, bent over in front of the pool table. 

I blew a guy who was leaning against that pool table at Rawhide during Southern Decadence years ago.  And have the picture to prove it.

On 1/25/2023 at 8:05 AM, SlampaBay said:

I worked tending bar at Rawhide for a few months in the late 90's. During Mardi Gras I got sucked while working. I was standing at the gate, that little part of the bar that flips up so you can get in and out, while a guy was underneath on his knees. People (including the manager) would come up to me and I'd serve them drinks or whatever while he sucked away. Most never knew he was there. 

Awesome bar. 
my favorite part of that experience, was seeing the guy that fucked me, in the bathroom afterwards. He had washed his dick in the sink, I felt full, and I asked him if he’d fucked me without a rubber. He laughed and said I was at a bar called Rawhide.

• Like 1

Have sucked cock in quite a few public spaces like gay bars (in bathroom and on the patio), out in the open in parking lots, in parks, hiking trails, in cars. My favorite is when a local Dom has me drive him on errands around town - haven't done it in awhile, but have done this several times so far. He has me set aside a few hours on the day of. I pick him up and his cock comes out as soon as he gets in my car. While on errands (usually mid morning to early afternoon) I am expected to be sucking his cock while stopped at every red light, when parked for certain errands, etc. This happens in full traffic on main streets with cars all around us. My windows aren't tinted, and in the summer, the windows are all down, but regardless it's still expected every time.

• Like 1

so a little over a week ago, the day before I came back to thailand for another 2 months of being a full time t-girl cumdumpster, I was on the subway in Toronto at night and a guy recognized me. he said “I know you pretty girl. you’re that cumhole from the bathhouse. I put like 5 loads in your ass last week. suck my cock baby” then pulled his cock out right there. we were in one of the older style trains with not many people on it but we were definitely in full view of a few people but I just started sucking his cock right there. a couple close by people got off at the next stop but a guy and a girl were clearly watching. he said “stand up slut. I’m gonna fuck you” so I stood up and he pulled my panties down and fucked me right there bent over the back seat, beside the booth and blew his load in me. then he said “I love that fuckhole, thanks bitch” then got off the next stop. the couple said “that looked like so much fun. thanks for the free show! got anything else to show” lol I actually pulled out my cock and jerked myself off and they applauded when I came then they got off at the next stop. 

• Piggy 1

• 8 months later...

I’ve sucked cock in front of a lot of people at an ABS. I’ve always enjoyed having an audience!  This next one wasn’t exactly public, but I thought it would be cool to share.  At a company I used to work for I had the keys to the roof of its 10 story building.  I was working late one night by myself and invited a guy I met online to come over.  We went out on the roof and I sucked his cock while he stood by the edge overlooking the city.  So lots of people could have seen us if they looked up!

Edited by Caged
Added more information