When breeding him anonymously, do you care whose load is in the no loads refused cumdump's hole?

VanCumDump

When breeding him anonymously, do you care whose load is in the no loads refused cumdump's hole?   

114 members have voted

1. 1. Preloaded

• Don't care. Perfect lube for my cock.
    • I like to be the first load.
    • I don't breed no loads refused holes.

This poll is closed to new votes

It’s a big turn on if I see the top load , but get insanely turned on by fucking a loaded hole - and provided its a big load I’m happy.

At cruising sites or saunas where the bottom of giving oral Ill ask him not to swallow (surely a bottom never spits) but to let me use it as lube.

• Like 1

Here is my experience on the subject:

If the question comes up at a sexclub or orgy, any guy that asks about loads in the hole prior to sticking their dick in it isn't going to fuck, regardless of what the answers is. The only reason they ask is to fuel their masterbation fantasies, so both answers are wrong.

If a guy asks when he is already balls deep in a hole, he isn't going to stop fucking but will often use the answer to enhance the fuck with his dirty talk. So if the dick is already in the hole there is no wrong answer.

For the record, when I ask I am already balls deep in your ass. If I'm asked by someone who is not inside me, I've recently been going with, "you will have to fuck me to find out." If a guy asks after shoving his dick up my hole I happily give him an estimate of the number of loads in my hole.

• Like 9
  • Piggy 3

I sometimes get Tops - who do end up fucking me - who ask about who fucked me before them, and specifically whether I have a pic of the guys or their cocks. I never do - I’m too busy getting railed to take pictures - and even if I did, I don’t fuck-and-tell. I honor discretion absolutely. But these guys do seem genuinely interested.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

Here is my experience on the subject:

If the question comes up at a sexclub or orgy, any guy that asks about loads in the hole prior to sticking their dick in it isn't going to fuck, regardless of what the answers is. The only reason they ask is to fuel their masterbation fantasies, so both answers are wrong.

If a guy asks when he is already balls deep in a hole, he isn't going to stop fucking but will often use the answer to enhance the fuck with his dirty talk. So if the dick is already in the hole there is no wrong answer.

For the record, when I ask I am already balls deep in your ass. If I'm asked by someone who is not inside me, I've recently been going with, "you will have to fuck me to find out." If a guy asks after shoving his dick up my hole I happily give him an estimate of the number of loads in my hole.

FUCK! A pig After My own Heart!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, LocalGuyTopNL said:

I love eating and swallowing fresh loads out of a well used ass and then adding my own. I don’t care how many have been before me, the more the better!

^ This.  I almost always do the "sniff-test" in the fuckjoints, since there are a few guys that actually don't care enough to do the prep work before going out.  If all I smell is Sperm, then I slobber on that Hole and feast for a little while.  No, I don't have to take all of it - I'll leave some for the next guy too - that's only fair.  A Hole full of loads off previous Cocks means (to me) that he's in love with raw Cocks, has dealt with any/all the issues of becoming a cumdump, and that's exactly my kind of bottom. 

A while back, there was a guy getting fucked between some parked cars near a cruisebar close to my house.  When I unbuttoned my jeans and shoved it to him, well-churned Sperm literally splashed out onto my balls, my jeans, and I shot almost immediately.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I absolutely love fucking a guy with a load or two already in his hole. The feeling of hot cum in a hot hole feels fantastic on my cock. I love to look down and see my cock covered in other guys cum to. It's so fucking sexy. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, hntnhole said:

No, I don't have to take all of it - I'll leave some for the next guy too - that's only fair. 

What’s a ‘fair’ amount to leave for the next guy, and how do you know when there’s that much left in there? (I don’t rim or felch, so I am ignorant in such matters of advanced technique.)

I love taking loads from hot studs, mixing all their spunk in me is the most amazing feeling ever!  Who ever wants to be last to help mix their loads in me is more than welcome!  I don't like complicated sex.  We are all in it for fun and pleasure   

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2