Best neighborhoods/hotels for BBC in NYC?

• 1 month later...
On 10/2/2022 at 1:23 AM, BadInBrooklyn said:

Go to bestcumdumps.com and sign up for their hotels mailing list.

Honestly tho I've never been to a neighborhood in Manhattan or Brooklyn that had a shortage of BBC.  Also, we got plenty of BLC, BAC, BWC, and any other letter of the alphabet.

Sounds good. How about Asian barebackers, do I find them in NY?

• 10 months later...
On 9/14/2023 at 2:26 AM, topblkmale said:

I don't think there are any gay bars left in NYC frequented by mostly black guys, I could be wrong. However there might be bar 'nights' at spots in Harlem or deep into Brooklyn.

I remember last time I was in the city there was a bar a Christopher Street that was frequented by a lot of black dudes.  Is that one gone too?

2 hours ago, fucknfeedme said:

I remember last time I was in the city there was a bar a Christopher Street that was frequented by a lot of black dudes.  Is that one gone too?

When was that?

I don't frequent bars so I am really out of the loop on that scene.

But I highly doubt any local would go down to the Village in search of black guys. Some friends have told me that - that area is mainly tourists and gentrified now.

On 10/1/2022 at 6:23 PM, BadInBrooklyn said:

Go to bestcumdumps.com and sign up for their hotels mailing list.

Honestly tho I've never been to a neighborhood in Manhattan or Brooklyn that had a shortage of BBC.  Also, we got plenty of BLC, BAC, BWC, and any other letter of the alphabet.

It’s now called bcdhotels.com. Good information but can be dated 

On 9/21/2023 at 12:03 PM, topblkmale said:

When was that?

I don't frequent bars so I am really out of the loop on that scene.

But I highly doubt any local would go down to the Village in search of black guys. Some friends have told me that - that area is mainly tourists and gentrified now.

Went to Hanger Bar last night on Christopher Street. 95% black and all seemed to be local. Very crowded and most seemed to know each other and was difficult to meet anyone.