2 More Nights

Oldercumslut

It's too bad that the baths have all closed in Denver, because there were a couple of really great ones just outside of downtown Denver. I haven't been there since the pandemic, but in person cruising has always worked better for me in Denver than the apps. Since you are downtown most of the cruising used to take place in the tearooms at the various food courts, since this is Sunday most of them aren't open, but you might try the Denver Pavilion Mall, or the Denver Public Library. If they still have the Sunday afternoon beerbust at the Triangle, it used to be pretty cruisy. If you have a car, it would probably be worthwhile to make the drive down to Buddies bathhouse in Colorado Springs this afternoon/evening, or check Squirt and Sniffies to see which parks are active at the moment. Park sex in Denver is almost always readily available.

I hope Denver hasn't become one of those cities where it is difficult to hookup for casual sex, since it used to be one of the easiest.

I was here back in the days of Circus Cinema and the downtown spa.  Back in the Craigslist days it was easy.   First time Ive been back in 10 years.   Got my first multiple anon loads at the Circus in the gay theater.    Walked to my car with cum dripping down my leg.  

Add to that the hotels requiring keycards for everything.