First attempt at a story. Be kind ️ 

Day 1

I've always been the most confident guy I know. I was lucky enough to be born into a wealthy family, great genes, and by the time I'd hit my early 20's, I had a nice apartment in Central London paid for by my parents, a strong muscular physique, and luckily nature had given me a great 8" thick uncut cock. I thought the world owed me something, and I could do what I wanted, when I wanted. Girls wanted me, guys wanted me, and I knew it. 

I'd been getting letters from the local courts about something to do with unpaid parking fines, but I wasn't bothered, Dad and his lawyers would sort it out, because that's what happens normally, until one day, I'm on the peloton at home and there's a knock on the door. So, I did what I always do, took my shirt off to answer the door, and man I was glad I did, standing there in nothing but my 3.5" length Canterbury Rugby shorts,in front of the hottest policeman alive I immediately put my hand to my bulge, expecting the usual raised eyebrow, all I got was "Thomas Evans, you are under arrest for failure to attend a court appointed hearing". Next thing I know, I'm in the back of a squad car, handcuffed in nothing but my shorts, being whisked to the local cop shop, where I'm taken into custody and told that in my absence I've been sentenced to seven days in prison, for failure to attend a court hearing. 

Within what seems like minutes, I'm stripped,  hosed down and given a grey t-shirt and blue shorts, and chucked onto a disgusting square cell, and just when I think life couldn't  get worse, I spot it. A second bed. My mind is scrambled and I can't think, but it isn't long before I have company. In he walks, I think I have a grest physique, but this guy is just over 6 foot of solid muscle, and there is no discernible skin, just head to toe tattoo's. As the cell door closes, he turns to the guard and says " Thanks bud, I needed a new toy, I broke tha last one", to which the guard laughed and says, "don't forget we'll all want a go, when you've broken him in". 

At this point ,my head is fucked. My new friend sits down, lights a cigarette,  and looks at me. "Pretty" is all he says, followed by "this will be a fun project, so strip faggot". 

Nobody speaks to me like that. Nobody. I ball my fists, and he rises to meet me, and it's clear, I wouldn't win . "Strip,  faggot" he repeats "and make it fun for me". 

I don't know what came over me, but I start to put on a show for this beast, touching myself, stripping and gyrating on his lap. He starts to rub his cock and pulls it out. I'm big, but he is fucking huge. His cock, like the rest of him is fully tattooed,  I can't make it out, but it looks like a snake of some sort, maybe a Cobra? I'm now naked, he has his mighty tattooed cock in his hand, and he just says three words. "Suck it, faggot". In any other world, I would have been angry beyond words, but I went down on him like a starving man at a free buffet. I couldn't get enough of that massive tattooed cock in my mouth. I licked up and down it, throated it, bathed his piss slit with my tongue, nursed his massive tattooed balls,  and prayed to the hesvens I'd get his cum in my mouth, I even started to beg. "Please let me eat your cum Sir, I need it so bad". I'd changed from a cocky stud to faggot cocksucker in 15 minutes. "Bitch ,you're getting my load, but up your cunt, not down your throat,  my snake needs to spit his poison, and make it count". 

I'm not stupid, I knew immediately,  what was meant, so I took his cock out of my mouth, turned around,  spread my muscled cheeks, looked over my shoulder and said "fucking do it, dump that fucking aids seed in me, knock me up and make me your aids faggot whore". He didn't need asking twice, still just with his glorious cock just sticking out of his fly, he jammed it in me. No mercy, the only lube on his cock still my spit.  I've never experienced pain and pleasure like it. We were screaming at each other" fucking rape me ", "take the aids load you dirty whore", I don't know how long it lasted, but it was heaven. My cock was bouncing around as he mercilessly screwed me, my head lolling side to side, like a jack in the box whole I begged him to plant his poison in me. It was something I'd never thought about before, but now never needed more. And then it happened, I felt every thrust ,every pump, as he pumped me full of his toxic load, and even before he had finished I was thanking him. 

After he was sure, every drop of his precious poz cum was safely in my guts, he pulled out, "fuck faggot, you bled alot, that'll help my strain take hold, now lick my dick clean". I was on it immediately,  thanking him, begging for more when he knocked on the door, and called the guard. 

I started to scramble to my feet, but my pozzer told me to stay put and keep nursing his cock. The guard arrived and asked how things were going, to which my tattooed devil replied, "tell the sponsor, he has been initiated, and did OK, the rest of the plan will progress tomorrow,  he's no use to anyone right now,  his cunt is so loose I could chuck a bowling ball up there and he wouldn't notice, let him have a rest,  he'll need it for tomorrow's fun". 

I wax in a daze, what the fuck wax a sponsor, and more importantly,  what was happening tomorrow?

TBC 

• Like 19
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 17

7 hours ago, daveinkent1 said:

Day 1

I've always been the most confident guy I know. I was lucky enough to be born into a wealthy family, great genes, and by the time I'd hit my early 20's, I had a nice apartment in Central London paid for by my parents, a strong muscular physique, and luckily nature had given me a great 8" thick uncut cock. I thought the world owed me something, and I could do what I wanted, when I wanted. Girls wanted me, guys wanted me, and I knew it. 

I'd been getting letters from the local courts about something to do with unpaid parking fines, but I wasn't bothered, Dad and his lawyers would sort it out, because that's what happens normally, until one day, I'm on the peloton at home and there's a knock on the door. So, I did what I always do, took my shirt off to answer the door, and man I was glad I did, standing there in nothing but my 3.5" length Canterbury Rugby shorts,in front of the hottest policeman alive I immediately put my hand to my bulge, expecting the usual raised eyebrow, all I got was "Thomas Evans, you are under arrest for failure to attend a court appointed hearing". Next thing I know, I'm in the back of a squad car, handcuffed in nothing but my shorts, being whisked to the local cop shop, where I'm taken into custody and told that in my absence I've been sentenced to seven days in prison, for failure to attend a court hearing. 

Within what seems like minutes, I'm stripped,  hosed down and given a grey t-shirt and blue shorts, and chucked onto a disgusting square cell, and just when I think life couldn't  get worse, I spot it. A second bed. My mind is scrambled and I can't think, but it isn't long before I have company. In he walks, I think I have a grest physique, but this guy is just over 6 foot of solid muscle, and there is no discernible skin, just head to toe tattoo's. As the cell door closes, he turns to the guard and says " Thanks bud, I needed a new toy, I broke tha last one", to which the guard laughed and says, "don't forget we'll all want a go, when you've broken him in". 

At this point ,my head is fucked. My new friend sits down, lights a cigarette,  and looks at me. "Pretty" is all he says, followed by "this will be a fun project, so strip faggot". 

Nobody speaks to me like that. Nobody. I ball my fists, and he rises to meet me, and it's clear, I wouldn't win . "Strip,  faggot" he repeats "and make it fun for me". 

I don't know what came over me, but I start to put on a show for this beast, touching myself, stripping and gyrating on his lap. He starts to rub his cock and pulls it out. I'm big, but he is fucking huge. His cock, like the rest of him is fully tattooed,  I can't make it out, but it looks like a snake of some sort, maybe a Cobra? I'm now naked, he has his mighty tattooed cock in his hand, and he just says three words. "Suck it, faggot". In any other world, I would have been angry beyond words, but I went down on him like a starving man at a free buffet. I couldn't get enough of that massive tattooed cock in my mouth. I licked up and down it, throated it, bathed his piss slit with my tongue, nursed his massive tattooed balls,  and prayed to the hesvens I'd get his cum in my mouth, I even started to beg. "Please let me eat your cum Sir, I need it so bad". I'd changed from a cocky stud to faggot cocksucker in 15 minutes. "Bitch ,you're getting my load, but up your cunt, not down your throat,  my snake needs to spit his poison, and make it count". 

I'm not stupid, I knew immediately,  what was meant, so I took his cock out of my mouth, turned around,  spread my muscled cheeks, looked over my shoulder and said "fucking do it, dump that fucking aids seed in me, knock me up and make me your aids faggot whore". He didn't need asking twice, still just with his glorious cock just sticking out of his fly, he jammed it in me. No mercy, the only lube on his cock still my spit.  I've never experienced pain and pleasure like it. We were screaming at each other" fucking rape me ", "take the aids load you dirty whore", I don't know how long it lasted, but it was heaven. My cock was bouncing around as he mercilessly screwed me, my head lolling side to side, like a jack in the box whole I begged him to plant his poison in me. It was something I'd never thought about before, but now never needed more. And then it happened, I felt every thrust ,every pump, as he pumped me full of his toxic load, and even before he had finished I was thanking him. 

After he was sure, every drop of his precious poz cum was safely in my guts, he pulled out, "fuck faggot, you bled alot, that'll help my strain take hold, now lick my dick clean". I was on it immediately,  thanking him, begging for more when he knocked on the door, and called the guard. 

I started to scramble to my feet, but my pozzer told me to stay put and keep nursing his cock. The guard arrived and asked how things were going, to which my tattooed devil replied, "tell the sponsor, he has been initiated, and did OK, the rest of the plan will progress tomorrow,  he's no use to anyone right now,  his cunt is so loose I could chuck a bowling ball up there and he wouldn't notice, let him have a rest,  he'll need it for tomorrow's fun". 

I wax in a daze, what the fuck wax a sponsor, and more importantly,  what was happening tomorrow?

TBC 

great start

11 hours ago, daveinkent1 said:

Day 1

TBC 

Hot story. More please and I joke its not your last

Day 2. 

A normal day for me would start being woken to the smell of fresh coffee, which would start brewing at 6.25, followed 5 minutes later by Alexa waking me up with whatever playlist I'd programmed the night before, and on a rare occasion, there'd be a guy next to me, who'd I'd fucked and bred the night before and I hadn't kicked him out because I knew I'd be needing to get head in the morning, and I'd treat myself to shoving his head down on my rock hard cock, eliminating the need for conversation or the pretence that I had any interest in trying to remember his name. 

Not today.

The smell that woke me this morning wasn't freshly roasted and ground Nørlo coffee, but rank and stale and my face was getting wet. I opened my eyes, and there he was, Cobra cock, waking me up by pissing in my face. The second my eyes opened, he stopped his flow. I got up on my elbows, my mouth was about to protest, but we both noticed the same thing. My rock hard throbbing cock, bouncing around like a faggot in heat. In one fell swoop, he opened my mouth, deposited his cock head in, pinched my nostrils and let the piss flow. A man was taking a piss in my mouth. With that he winked, and just said "swallow or choke, your choice". I gulped and gulped, it seemed like gallons, it was like he'd been saving his piss up for a week to try and drown me in it. Eventually, he finished, and shook his cock spraying the drops all over my face. "Only thing better than morning piss, is morning poz piss, OK faggot ,now you've drained the snake, time to taste the venom,so suck me off". I did not need telling twice,  I slobbered that tattooed poz dick like a man possessed, desperate to empty his balls of that precious toxic cum so I could taste it on my tongue. He was still in his shorts with his cock sticking out of the fly and all I knew was I was desperate to see him naked. To lick his ass, to savour his pits, to cover every inch of his tattooed toxic body with my tongue. After a couple of minutes, he lit a cigarette,  left it dangling out of his mouth, clamped my head to the base of his cock, and shot. Deep in my mouth, I savoured every drop of that delicious poison, holding the taste on my tongue until I couldn't resist swallowing it any longer. He took his cock out of my mouth wiped it on my face, looked at me, spat on my fave and said "you'll never want neg cum again ". He banged on the door and shouted ready and off he went, to be replaced by a weasly looking guard, maybe 5'5, 140lbs, absolute rat. But I was the one whose face was coated either piss and cum residue. Immediately,  he pulled his below average cock out, and pissed on me. Instinctively, I knew this was a test from Cobra cock, so I dropped to my knees, opened my mouth and let him piss all over me. In my mouth, in my hair, on my chest and cock, where he pissed I rubbed and swallowed, begging him for more piss. When he finished, he pulled some clippers from his bag. No more pretty boy hair for you fag, and started to shave all my luscious Tom Holland locks off until I'd reached a grade zero skinhead. When he finished,  all I could say was "are you poz?", thumbs up, got me turning round and begging him to plant some more poz cum in me. 

When he'd done, he got a sharpie and wrote the letters WC on my chest and poz whore on my ass, attached a leash to my neck and led me to the recreation ground. 

Now, he said, let's see how you get on when you have to do a full day's work. 

TBC

• Like 16
  • Piggy 8