I’m going to try posting shorter one-off stories. If this is your thing, let me know.

Sunset Walks with my Slutty Boy

On vacation last summer, we were staying in a furnished apartment and liked to explore by foot to really get to know our small city. We would go on long lazy afternoon walks and explore different neighborhoods. We were far from saints and fooled around together in the darkroom and a sex club more than once. My boy had started PrEP, but stopped after it disagreed with his kidneys. I decided to stay off it too, and used condoms with other guys.

Shortly after arriving, he got a text from a buddy, and it turned out he’d tested positive for an STI. My boy confessed that he’d let this guy breed him a few times. We had to sort out how to get to a clinic in a foreign country that didn’t take our insurance. Anyway, long story short, he tested positive too and was given pills to take for ten days. Until then, if we wanted to fuck, we were advised to wear condoms.

We both have healthy sex drives, but I noticed a change in my boy. Even playing safe with me, and avoiding bareback sex with other guys for the time being, he was horny. He rolled his shorts up higher and was clearly checking out other guys as we went around the town.

About a week into our stay, we went out for our walk a little later than usual. We must have lost track of time, but decided to have a lovely evening anyway and I bought a bottle of champagne to enjoy sunset.

We headed briskly to a park to watch the sunset and toasted. I was surprised by how dark European parks and streets can be after dark, and even with the late summer light, it got dark quickly. In the dusk, we walked back to our place, slightly tipsy. Going through a dimly lit path, I noticed a few men standing around. I saw a used condom on the walkway and realized it was a cruising ground.

We were giggling, and my boy thought it would be fun to pull me into the bushes. I asked him if he came here often, and he replied, ‘no, but maybe I should!’ Under the branches, there were two guys fucking, and a bottom leaning against the tree trunk spreading his ass cheeks.

I whispered that we could put on a show, but it’d have to be safe and the other guys should just watch. My boy nodded and then tore my pants off. He handed me a condom from his back pocket and a tube of lube. I asked if he always came prepared and he responded, ‘Only while playing safe,’ and winked at me. I knew he was just getting over that STI, so I wrapped up my dick as he pulled his pants to one ankle and laid on the dirty ground and pulled his legs up, exposing his hole. His ass was surrounded by used cum-filled rubbers strewn amongst the tree roots.

I sank balls deep until the latex ring on my cock was kissing his asshole.

A few guys ambled over and jerked off as I safely railed my cheating slutty boyfriend. He gazed up at me with a hypnotized look and muttered, ‘I love this. I want to take all of their cum. I love taking cum and I need it.’ I asked if he wanted me to pull the condom off and he just bit his lip. ‘Fill me up,’ he shouted. I started to pull out to remove the condom, but he wrapped his legs around me. I came immediately and filled up the reservoir and began to pull out. He pulled at the rubber until it popped off of my cock and flew onto the ground.

My boy grabbed a warm steaming rubber, leaking fresh cum and poured it into his open cunt just as I realized that the condom he’d grabbed was not mine. My jaw dropped as he relished the feeling of cum seeping into his guts. When I held my condom up, he grinned and nodded to me.

That night, I emptied six strangers’ used condoms into his unprotected hole.

As we struggled to get dressed, his jeans were immediately soaked through as several loads dripped from his pussy. We fell asleep that night with my bare cock pressed against his sticky crack.

The next day, I started to pack our stuff for an afternoon walk and he stopped me, suggesting ‘maybe we should have another moonlight toast?’ We went back every night for the rest of our trip, and made sure to go to a clinic as few days after getting home.

• Like 16
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 14
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm one of your biggest fans, but I think perhaps this very short format does not do justice to your creative ability.  What I particularly love about your longer works are your descriptions of the participants, so vivid it's easy to envision being there.  One can almost smell the sex while reading your longer stories.

Contrast this shorter story with the kinds of details in your usual mise en scene.  How tall are these two guys?  What are their races?  Long hair?  Short hair?  No hair?  Are they lean or beefy?  What are their eye colors?  Hair colors?  Dick sizes?  Cut or uncut?  Top/bottom/versatile?

Please don't take my comments for ingratitude.  If condensed versions of your usual steamy prose are all your time allows, we're happy to read and appreciate it.  Just holding out hope for a multi-installment story that is more in-depth.

You're the best.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Twochipigs said:

I'm one of your biggest fans, but I think perhaps this very short format does not do justice to your creative ability.  What I particularly love about your longer works are your descriptions of the participants, so vivid it's easy to envision being there.  One can almost smell the sex while reading your longer stories.

Contrast this shorter story with the kinds of details in your usual mise en scene.  How tall are these two guys?  What are their races?  Long hair?  Short hair?  No hair?  Are they lean or beefy?  What are their eye colors?  Hair colors?  Dick sizes?  Cut or uncut?  Top/bottom/versatile?

Please don't take my comments for ingratitude.  If condensed versions of your usual steamy prose are all your time allows, we're happy to read and appreciate it.  Just holding out hope for a multi-installment story that is more in-depth.

You're the best.

I agree, his full length stories usually have great character development, dialog, and vividly describe the settings, all things that I struggle with when writing for here or in general I guess.  He really is one of the best, if not the best writer on here.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...