Giving in to lust and sleaziness at the sauna

alexxxfun

• 1 month later...

I'd love to have a cock COATED in Tina, SLAMMED up my asscunt, fuck me like you hate me, cum in me, then fill me with potent, poz chempiss, then TELL me, that I'm going to be a whore for the night, to be used by Men who are high on coke, Tina, and Crack, all filling me with their cum, and piss, and by the time they're all drained, I'm left a mess, leaking cum and piss from my holes, and COVERED in cum, piss, and bodily fluids!

Leave me passed out, for more strange Men to come in and use me while I'm out cold, waking up, still feeling the effects of the drugs, while a Man, or MEN, continue using me, slapping me, spitting in my face, and calling me a filthy drugged up, cheap faggot whore!

Even  better, if it's on video!

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

• 2 months later...
On 10/9/2022 at 6:41 PM, alexxxfun said:

[PART 2]

Johny's first reaction to the booty bump did not take long:

- "What the fuck, man? It burns! it's burning my hole!"

- "Relax. It does burn a bit, true. But only for a short time. Believe me." Paul tried to calm him down.

- "I hope so, cause this is not cool. Also, I do not feel hornier at all."

- "Well, it is not like poppers. It will take a while to run into your body. I'll go have a drink at the bar and will come back in 15 minutes".

- "As far as I am aware, you can as well not come back at all". Answered Johny in a nasty tone.

Paul walked to the lockers. He grabbed a Kamagra pill and head to the bar. It was not everyday that he managed to get such a hot man and he was willing to dedicate him his whole night. There was a huge football match happening in town and a 3 day weekend was ahead, so he knew the sauna would be quite busy, meaning things could get really raunchy. Just what he needed that night.

image.png.79e895498ff3a1cc9841f09044eeac37.png

After having a beer, he headed back one more time to the sling room. He found Johnny already in a very different mood. He was playing with his cock while pinching one of his nipples.

- "So, how are you feeling". Asked Paul, while he approached the sling.

- "I.... I don't know...".

- "You don't know? It seems to me like you are already having a good time". Answered Paul, while he started pinching his other nipple.

- "My head is buzzing... i'm having horny ideas... and I feel heat in..."

- "In here?" interrupted Paul, and he started fingering the boy's ass. It was still lubed and indeed quite warm.

image.png.06c446d260b854dd40927015712745fd.png

- "Hmmmmm." moaned Johny. "ufff.... i love that. It feels nice".

- "It does. Isn't it?" smiled Paul. Seeing that boy giving in to the Tina was giving him a total hardon. His cock was now much thicker and shone with precum. Johny had already noticed and could not take his eyes off of that dick.

- "Do you still want me to leave, boy?"

- "No. No, no.... please. Stay. You were right.. this stuff does work...  put a condon on and fuck me. I really want it." He surprised himself when he realized what he just said.

- "Not yet, boy. You've played hard to get and now it's my turn to play too. I'll tease your hole." Paul took out his finger and instead he started rubbing his leaking cock around the boy's hole. With some small pushes testing its resistance. "I don't need to ask you if you like this. Your cock is giving you away". Said Paul with a devilish smile.

image.png.af6135a3f0d10dfb11cea95d6fba7a7e.png

Johnny knew it was undeniable. He was totally hard, so there was no room for bluffing. Every minute that passed he was feeling more defenseless, and that cock was driving him crazy with that rythmic movement.... until he felt it trying to enter inside him.

- "Hey! Do not put it in. I told you to..."

- "I did not push it in. It's your ass that is getting looser. It is opening to receive my cock"

Johhny quickly realized it was true. Every time he would shortly lower his guard and stop tightening his anus, the cock would go a bit deeper. Paul had no rush, he knew the time was on his side. And In a slow but unstopable process, Johny could only accept inch by inch that bare cock going all the way in.

- "Hmmmm that's it baby. Your hole feels amazing!" said Paul when he noticed that his cock was fully in. The haunter was satisfied. The prey was caugth and It was time to devour it.

- "I still think we should do it safe..." said Johnny with very low conviction at this point.

- "I'm afraid that boat has already sailed. I do not use condoms anyway. Men are meant to fuck raw. Don't tell me it does not feel better, slut?"

image.png.27356ad27941628bdf187a2499b85501.png

- "Slut?" That name caught him off guard, but he did not react on it. He could only confess his feelings at this point: - "Yes.... I fucking love it. Don't stop".

The thick cock from Paul was finally settled in and he started fucking him at a slow rythm. "We have all night" thought for himself. The hole was feeling tight and did not want to spoil the fun so quickly by cumming accidentally.
Johnny started moaning loudly out of pure pleasure. He was not even touching his cock anymore but mainly playing with his nipples. His thoughts were running wild "It's true... Im feeling so slutty! I did not expect this at all. And yet it feels so good. It feels so right. God, I'm losing myself!  What am I doing? "

(To be continued)

Please someone do this to me!

• Like 1