Cum loads wanted for a mass cum feeding session that will be filmed

A local top in WeHo is collecting loads of cum and storing them until he is satisfied he has enough loads to feed me for a series of videos. So far he has collected his own in condoms and has had men drop by his place to work out their own loads into condoms or containers, and some have brought their own pre-filled condoms. He is looking for more, more, more! If anyone in the L.A. area is interested in contributing their own loads, I'm happy to provide your contact info to him to set up one or more cum sessions. I'll make sure everyone who donates cum gets a copy of the video / pics if they want.

image2.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In just over a week, Sir will be filming as he dumps all the collected cum he has into my mouth and directing me to swallow it. He has a good amount from several different men but he still wants more! If you can contribute, PLEASE message me to make arrangements. This will be happening at his place in West Hollywood. Any local men who want to contribute more cum either beforehand or jack off into the other loads in my mouth during filming are very welcome!

moreloads.jpg

allforyou.jpg

cum tally.jpg

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

I was fed the first batch of cum a couple days ago. He thoughtfully thawed it out, warmed it up, and combined it into one condom for feeding it to me on video. It was more than one mouthful so once my mouth was full I had to quickly gulp it down and get my mouth back open to take the rest so I didn't waste anymore than I had to. Don't worry, just a little spilled onto my nice shirt and he had me suck the cum out of it when I was finished. He's already collecting loads again for the next time. But before all this, he gave me a nutritious breakfast by filling a bowl with cereal, pissed in it (better than milk!) and then let me eat it while he filmed it all.

Cumloads1.jpg

Cumloads2.jpg

vlc_ugTVJMhdKF.jpg

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

3 hours ago, TopPigBB said:

This kind of play s right 'up my alley' so to speak.  Love to join in sometime

Love to have your loads mixed in with the other two or three dozen I get fed at once. You can use me as your urinal right after. Love to have a slurry of cum and piss in my stomach.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BiBttmPig said:

I would rather the batch of cum goes in my ass and lubes me up

You're welcome to take the cum you're offered in any hole you want. I'll keep taking bulk loads in my mouth so I can enjoy the magical flavor of cum from multiple men coating my mouth, throat, and stomach.  🙂

• Piggy 1

18 hours ago, PissGuzzlerLA said:

You're welcome to take the cum you're offered in any hole you want. I'll keep taking bulk loads in my mouth so I can enjoy the magical flavor of cum from multiple men coating my mouth, throat, and stomach.  🙂

Mmm.. That sounds hot and is also a part of my fantasy

19 hours ago, PissGuzzlerLA said:

Love to have your loads mixed in with the other two or three dozen I get fed at once. You can use me as your urinal right after. Love to have a slurry of cum and piss in my stomach.

What about a slurry of piss and cum in your ass, man....then I could felch it out and feed it to you....that would satisfy both our lusts!!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5

2 minutes ago, TopPigBB said:

What about a slurry of piss and cum in your ass, man....then I could felch it out and feed it to you....that would satisfy both our lusts!!

I would rather suck it out of his ass and share it with everyone