How Does It Feel To Actually Swallow A Big Thick Load Of Cum?

camelblue

I've had guys cum in my mouth small to normalish amounts before, and sometimes swallow a little bit but spit the rest because I never have the guts to go for all of it. My dream is to work up the nerve to swallow an entire load one day though, and want it to be a big thick one. The ideal situation for me is pretty aggressive top with a thick girthy dick, nice round mushroom head, and he's jerking himself off and feeds me a thick load while he's moaning and panting loudly.

For anyone that has done it, what's it feel like to have that much cum in your mouth? What's it taste like? How does it feel when you swallow it? Can you tell the difference between a guy that came a day ago vs. a week ago? How is the experience different from a thinner load?

How do you find the courage to swallow all of it when it's huge like these examples below?

785419751_ScreenShot2022-10-08at2_53_17PM.png.9fd8cefd7bd836d84abb403e10aa81ec.png

I go by the rule that you shouldn’t put yourself in the position of swallowing cum if you’re not actually ready to swallow cum. I would hate to disappoint a top by refusing his load in either hole if he’s got me on my knees or with my ass in the air. I would think at that point it’s pretty much expected, whether I want to or not. 

• Upvote 1

I love swallowing cum. It's amazing how different guys loads taste, how much they produce and even the consistency. I love it however it cums and always swallow. It's a great turn on, psychology, for me that a man has made his seed and gives it to me. I like that, having swallowed it It's in me for days after the sex, moving through my body and being absorbed.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, BadBob said:

I love swallowing cum. It's amazing how different guys loads taste, how much they produce and even the consistency. I love it however it cums and always swallow. It's a great turn on, psychology, for me that a man has made his seed and gives it to me. I like that, having swallowed it It's in me for days after the sex, moving through my body and being absorbed.

I cannot agree more and I really like the way you look at this.  From tasting a guy's cum I can tell if he's on meds, if he smokes. In fact, I love the taste of smoker's cum. I also will never spill or miss a drop of it when it's fed to me. My mouth wraps around his shaft tightly as I empty his ball sack, letting only enough air in for my taste buds to savor the flavor.  My heart sinks every time a guy prefers to shoot his load on his chest.  After that the taste is never the same. 

Edited by PushMePullYou
Spelling
  • Like 4

I agree with what others have said already.  Different guys loads taste different.  I tend to view cum as something sacred that shouldn't be wasted, so I do make sure I swallow it all and also finish off the blowjob by milking out that last bit at the base of the cock.  A couple of things to keep in mind if you want to be a full-load swallowing cocksucker.  First, don't panic when your top starts to cum.  I've noticed guys tend to get nervous that their mouths are going to be filled and how to handle the load.  Second, for me anyway, I tend not to collect the load in my mouth and then swallow.  Rather, I tend to swallow several times as he's unloading in my mouth.  Third, I tend to take the dick into my throat so that it goes straight down my throat, which makes swallowing it that much easier.  As a cocksucking fag, you've earned the load.  Just enjoy it.    Here's a pic of me in one of my favorite cocksucking postions -- with my head hanging over the edge of the bed so that my mouth is like a straight shot fleshlight.  

Hangingbed.jpg.4b3083297c9ee40de48973e93505144c.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2

11 minutes ago, piglooking4pigs said:

I agree with what others have said already.  Different guys loads taste different.  I tend to view cum as something sacred that shouldn't be wasted, so I do make sure I swallow it all and also finish off the blowjob by milking out that last bit at the base of the cock.  A couple of things to keep in mind if you want to be a full-load swallowing cocksucker.  First, don't panic when your top starts to cum.  I've noticed guys tend to get nervous that their mouths are going to be filled and how to handle the load.  Second, for me anyway, I tend not to collect the load in my mouth and then swallow.  Rather, I tend to swallow several times as he's unloading in my mouth.  Third, I tend to take the dick into my throat so that it goes straight down my throat, which makes swallowing it that much easier.  As a cocksucking fag, you've earned the load.  Just enjoy it.    Here's a pic of me in one of my favorite cocksucking postions -- with my head hanging over the edge of the bed so that my mouth is like a straight shot fleshlight.  

Great advice pig! I swallow it all too, although like to taste it in my mouth! How many different cocks would you suck in a day/week? 

I’m sure I’ve sucked over a thousand cocks and the vast majority of loads  are truly similar; There is a slight difference in taste and I savor every drop.  As far as amount of cum 9,995 fall under no big deal, average or “are you sure you came?” However,  on extremely rare occasions I have been flooded with enough jizz to fill my mouth, choke me and kick in gag reflex.  A couple of times,  if it wasn’t for the taste I would swear they were shooting a gallon of piss down my throat. Of course either one is perfectly alright with me.

• Like 2

I'm with the vast majority here, I love swallowing cum. I too, love smokers cum, the taste is distinguishable and there is nothing finer than lowing it momentarily to rest on your taste buds, before ingestion. I've always savoured the act of swallowing cum, and will always swallow any and every load offered. 

I love the taste of cum and the taste and texture is usally different. I sucked and swallowed 1000s of loads in my time. Matter of fact 3 loads yesterday 3 different guys. I’ve had my mouth flooded with thick and creamy and then some like a tiny burst of real watery but can allways taste it 

• Like 1

re: consuming Sperm:

Is there much of a difference between sucking off a Cock and swallowing the load, and eating a freshly-Bred Hole?  If a guy will suck off a Cock, (and assuming of course the bottom has properly prepared) but won't lick, suck, tongue a well-fucked Hole, I don't quite get what that might be.  To each his own, obviously, but ..... 

I have never been fed a fresh load of cum that I didn’t love the taste of, and only once have a had a load so large pumped into my mouth that I couldn’t  swallow it all.  Don’t get me wrong, I still cleaned up every drop, but I had cum bubbles shooting out of my nose! 😪 It was a good time. 

On 10/8/2022 at 7:20 AM, piglooking4pigs said:

I found this is the BEST way i can take cock deep up my mouth. I was in DC about a month ago and a hot BBC fucked my throat and i did have some issues, but not nearly enough like usual!

It took me a while to get my mind ready to have cum in my mouth.  After years of spitting it into a tissue or rushing to the bathroom to use some mouthwash, I took the plunge.  My approach was to give myself less of a choice.

An older (naturally) man was kind enough....and abundantly patient...to help me learn how to deep throat a cock.  When I was ready to get some cum in my gut, I told my partner he was the Grand Prize winner and would be the first to cum down my throat.  I drew out the blow job....thirty minutes of cock and balls worship...before I  sensed he was ready.  When he started cumming, I took him into my throat and put his hand on the back of my head.  He got the signal and held himself in my throat until his balls were empty.

After that, it became easy to let guys cum in my mouth and then swallow.  It's not my favorite place for a man to cum, but guys like cumming in my mouth, so who am I to argue?

• Like 1

It depends on how much cum he has stored on his balls and what he's eaten or drinking.  Smoking too.  But if it's your first time it will catch you off guard lol.    I was super nervous at first and was scared but my top Daddy made me feel comfortable.  Once he unloaded in my mouth it felt good and sweet.    It was a lot.  I swallowed as fast as I could.  It also has a lot to do with how much u feel towards the person feeding you