How Does It Feel To Actually Swallow A Big Thick Load Of Cum?

camelblue

8 hours ago, downtownswallow said:

It took me a while to get my mind ready to have cum in my mouth.  After years of spitting it into a tissue or rushing to the bathroom to use some mouthwash, I took the plunge.  My approach was to give myself less of a choice.

An older (naturally) man was kind enough....and abundantly patient...to help me learn how to deep throat a cock.  When I was ready to get some cum in my gut, I told my partner he was the Grand Prize winner and would be the first to cum down my throat.  I drew out the blow job....thirty minutes of cock and balls worship...before I  sensed he was ready.  When he started cumming, I took him into my throat and put his hand on the back of my head.  He got the signal and held himself in my throat until his balls were empty.

After that, it became easy to let guys cum in my mouth and then swallow.  It's not my favorite place for a man to cum, but guys like cumming in my mouth, so who am I to argue?

Something similar happened to me to.   Feeders have a good way of making you want it.    After a while. You crave it.  

It really depends on how you choose guys to swallow. Generally I can taste a guy’s precum or even by tonguing his balls for a bit. When you can find shooters that bust thick and tasty loads, it is pretty hard not to lap up every drop. I try to guzzle while looking a guy in the eyes. Whatever pours out, I make sure to lap up and smile. 

• Like 1

Iove   the whole act of sucking cock.  I get so turned on by having my warm wet mouth pleasing his cock.my reward is his cock, balls, ass, and finally his hot load of cum filling my mouth. his hands holding my head as he pumps his cum withy not much mouth. I get to hold his cum in my mouth until I swallow it. There is nothing better.

I love cock and cum.

• Like 1

I always swallow feel like it’s wasting  it otherwise and where do you spit it out?almost seems rude? Isn’t the point of giving a blowjob to suck him off and take his cum and point of getting is to have him finish you completely? but the thing I notice I do is I never just swallow as it’s coming out. I find that I always kind of keep it in my mouth and sort of work it around. I guess it’s to enjoy it for a bit if I have to guess why. It also makes it a little easier to swallow I bet too

Sometimes if I wanna play a bit longer I keep it in my mouth while still sucking on him so it kinda get all over it. That way I have to spend a bit cleaning up after I swallow what he gave me. It’s just a weird turn on to me that I clean the mess I left on his cock. 

4 hours ago, Rj1 said:

I always swallow feel like it’s wasting  it otherwise and where do you spit it out?almost seems rude?

Very true.

I much prefer anal to oral, and prefer being sucked to sucking. When a guy sucks me and doesn't swallow, I can't say I'm impressed. Plenty of bottoms would have cherished that load in their ass!

If I do happen to suck, I always swallow. I literally think I have never done anything else. I wouldn't want to insult the guy; I love the taste; and if I can't get the load where it really belongs, swallowing it is the next best thing.

When I feel him starting to cum, I typically go balls deep in my mouth so he knows I want it all, that I want his load. Then I milk his cock with my lips and try to get every drop. If I can get the last of it in my mouth, on my tongue, and taste it that is always good. No matter how it tastes. I always let him decide when he wants to pull out of my mouth. and keep sucking until they have had enough.

• 3 weeks later...

Most i just have down my throat or in my mouth and swallow and done.   I like to sometimes hold it in my mouth and enjoy it after i leave.   Ive had a few that really surprised me and I had to gulp it down to keep from losing any.  Nothing better than feeling him start to cum and then all of a sudden you feel your mouth filling and he's still cumming and you have to start swallowing while hes still shooting.   

I have this one semi regular, but completely random  20 year old mma fighter with a really long dick.  I dont know the size but its the longest ive sucked and I know ive had hundreds.  I can grip it with one hand on top of the other and there it will still hit my throat.   He doesnt hook up with guys and no girl has been able to do much orally.   We can only do a couple of positions because I have to have my neck straight and that thing goes so far down my throat I feel it in areas i didnt know existed.   His loads are insane.  Ive had multiple guys cum in my mouth at the same time and not come close to the amount he shoots.  And the force is mindblowing as well.   In my mouth its like this strong stream that shoots hard and I have to swallow every pulsation or it overflows.  He will go 6-8 strong shots and then another 4 or 5 "normal" shots and I can still suck another mouthful out when I'm cleaning him up.   When he shoots down my throat I can feel it in my belly wherever its hitting and the expansion and pulsating of his cock in my throat makes me almost pass out. 

I wish he was more regular.  I would give up every cock i suck to suck his.   When he does hit me up randomly though, I never say no.  I drop everything no matter what Im doing.  Ive called out or left work.  Ive left dinner with family.  Ive turned around an hour into a road trip to go back and suck him off.    Annnnd Im about to cum without touching myself just writing this

I knew I was QUEER at an early age and because of that, I also knew that I'd be swallowing cum, so soon after I started masturbating, I'd cum in my hand and lick it up.  Of course, I explained this to my first man and he gave me advance notice.  His first few spurts were a revelation and I managed to swallow all of it.  Licking my lips, I thought to myself, "I'm a cocksucker and it's wonderful!"  Unless it's sucking a man to get him hard to fuck, when it's a blowjob, I give it my all and suck to cumpletion!

• Like 2

I would like to understand your dilemma better. How is it that you both desire to swallow a big load but have always been reluctant to do so? I am genuinely curious since I can not remember ever not wanting cum.

My first taste of cum was my own of course. Did you ever do that? My biggest desire growing up was to suck cock and swallow as many loads as I could. When I finally got the opportunity I went for it and never looked back. 
     One of the first loads I downed was a real shooter. His first shot hit the back of throat hard and the rapid fire of the next few were glorious. He drowned me in cum and I thankfully drank every drop. I am so grateful to every man that shares his DNA with me. And I am always happy to return the favor. 😈

My feeling about swallowing cum has changed through my life.  I personally feel that if you can swallow raw eggs, eggnog, or buttermilk then swallowing cum shouldn't be a problem. 

But I digress My old man had me blowing him when I was a kid. he used to like blowing on my face and for a long time, thats what I got into. A few times I aas forced to swallow with others. I didn't care for the taste or the burn in my throat.  I hated that I was forced. Now I would swallow when I was paid to, but that is a story for another day.

I think I started to crave the feel and taste of jizz when I was first dating this guy online.  He'd get me to lick up my own jizz and pretend it was his. zthats when my brain changed. the next time I was forced to swallow, I liked it.  I hate cold Cum though. 

Sadly, cum doesn't exactly love me. at least mynown baby reacts like a laxative in me. its the only downside.

I still do love getting my face jizzed on tho

• 2 weeks later...