Barcelona.

• 2 months later...
On 10/11/2022 at 8:02 PM, Aixactif said:

Earlier this year I had good luck at Openmind. I also had an insanely hot fuck in the back of Night bar. Basement club moved and wasn’t open when I visited but I will check it out next time. 

Basement is where it's at for the barebackers and breeders these days! Place has definitely picked up pace in the last few months and has had a very strong december. Impossible going there and not leaving with a smile.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 1/6/2023 at 8:48 AM, rawfuckr said:

Basement is where it's at for the barebackers and breeders these days! Place has definitely picked up pace in the last few months and has had a very strong december. Impossible going there and not leaving with a smile.

I am going to be traveling to Barcelona around 4/1~4/6 this year. I was wondering if there is a better way to go around Barcelona besides walking? Since the hotels I planned to stay at Barcelona are of a little distance to "the Basement club". And while looking it up in the Google map, it is nowhere near any metro station.

15 hours ago, Kaiyunyun said:

I am going to be traveling to Barcelona around 4/1~4/6 this year. I was wondering if there is a better way to go around Barcelona besides walking? Since the hotels I planned to stay at Barcelona are of a little distance to "the Basement club". And while looking it up in the Google map, it is nowhere near any metro station.

Where are you staying? BCN has and excellent bus and metro system. Closest to basement is 'arc de triomf' but it's really just a 10 min walk from the epicenter of BCN at Plaça Catalunya.  If you are there 4/1 and are into the mature don't miss the naturist party at Sauna Bruc on saturday 22:00 onwards (first sat of month)... Lots of fucking and breeding going around, again an older men affair, avoid if you are into younger.

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, oranjemund said:

I'd say Open Mind on Saturday nights is a good bet. Plenty of guys of all ages, most willing to give and take loads. 

That was my favorite spot last time I visited. Will try to get to Rectum next week when I am back. 

On 5/19/2023 at 6:17 PM, Aixactif said:

That was my favorite spot last time I visited. Will try to get to Rectum next week when I am back. 

Ah, so that's what those flyers all over Eixample were for! Looks like Rectum opened about a month ago. Seems like more cruise bars are starting to open up in Barcelona.  I'll definitely check this one out one weekend. Still need to check out The Basement as well. Love Open Mind but have only been once. Men's Factory has been my go to.

• 2 weeks later...

Went to the Basement on Tuesday around 6pm and it was very busy and very hot! Highly recommended, both the place and the crowd were amazing! 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...