Does everyone really insist on bb?

Liverpool

7 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

I'd say that most people who claim on here "never condoms!" are honestly answering the question - they won't have sex unless it's bare. I also think a significant portion of those people have very little sex, or at least with very few people.

Just for the record, I fall into the first set, but not the subset ... 🐽

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I make it known prior to a hookup that I prefer sex to be raw and that I’m on prep etc 

but If I’m really feeling a guy and want to have sex with him but he insists on a condom then to be honest I’m okay with with it, don’t see as the end of the world Lol 

It seems that most tops and bottoms do not initially mention covered or BB when the mention fucking.  But it's one of the first things that I ask and I'll be 3 out of every 4 will go bareback.  I'm sort of surprised by this but I imagine there is a more relaxed attitude about disease these days.  For me it's very exciting when a top tells me that he wants my ass bareback.  As a true slut I ask them if they will please cum in my ass.  They seem to love that request.

I've been fucked before by guys using a condom but last time was between 6 and 7 years ago.  Just did not feel good to me so I absolutely quit allowing them.  Either my tops bareback me or I go without.  But bareback or condom use, I feel, is between the ones getting together.  Everyone should have a free choice as not everyone is the same.

3 hours ago, takemeuseme said:

I imagine there is a more relaxed attitude about disease these days.

That may be, or - it may be that guys that have taken every precaution available against serious disease, and don't mind picking up the occasional bug in favor of living the sexual life they want and need. They're more willing to take that relatively small, non-life-threatening risk. That assumes, of course, they take advantage of all the testing, taking the meds as proscribed, etc, etc. 

To some, it's worth it, but, every guy has to weigh the issue, all it's ramifications for himself, and then decide what he's going to do. 

On 10/13/2022 at 3:27 AM, Bimarried001 said:

I am a raw bottom. 90% of the cock I take are in crowded public places where probably better than 90% of the guys fuck raw. If I’m hooking up I ask if they fuck raw. If they don’t, we ain’t hooking up. 
I’ve been in public places where guy try to fuck me with condom. I flatly refuse. The only way I get fucked with condom is if I didn’t know he slipped it on. 
For me it’s more about taking the load than getting fucked. No condom for me. 

I really can relate to that. Starts with trying to find dates online. when someone starts talking about condoms the conversation's over for me

3 hours ago, nils99-BB said:

I really can relate to that. Starts with trying to find dates online. when someone starts talking about condoms the conversation's over for me

I make it clear on all of my profiles that I’m raw only so I have no issues with hook ups. In fact I have no issues where I hang out for group sex as very few guys there use condom. 

I mostly hook up through online sites as opposed to anonymous situations. ALL of my profiles state bareback. If a bottom hit me up but wanted me to fuck him with a condom? No. Not sorry! And I don't care how many boxes you may check for me. I would rather fuck a bottom bareback who checked zero other boxes for me than to fuck a bottom with a condom who checked every box for me.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 2

As a guy who went through puberty at the height of the AIDS crisis, I'm thrilled to see so many of us reclaiming raw, bare, natural sex. I haven't had a condom on my dick or in my hole in 15+ years and never will again, regardless of what the future holds. Swapping DNA with another man is too magical and the connection too powerful to deny. Happy fucking and breeding men!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1