Does everyone really insist on bb?

Liverpool

I am a raw bottom. 90% of the cock I take are in crowded public places where probably better than 90% of the guys fuck raw. If I’m hooking up I ask if they fuck raw. If they don’t, we ain’t hooking up. 
I’ve been in public places where guy try to fuck me with condom. I flatly refuse. The only way I get fucked with condom is if I didn’t know he slipped it on. 
For me it’s more about taking the load than getting fucked. No condom for me. 

• Like 3

If guys ask, it's to confirm I'll fuck them raw.

Whether I actually turn down ass because he wants a condom... not always. If I'm just on an app and he asks, then I won't end up fucking him. If I'm about to top him and he asks, then I fuck him. This would mean he hasn't been screened through an app — but it would mean I want his ass, and not even a condom is gonna stop me from that.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

This is a bit more of a thinking out loud posting than answering the poll question type, but...

I'd say that most people who claim on here "never condoms!" are honestly answering the question - they won't have sex unless it's bare. I also think a significant portion of those people have very little sex, or at least with very few people. I also note that a goodly number of those responding this way seem to be newer members - and my experience has been that new members tend to boast more "look at MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE what a cheap whore I am!" posts, thinking this site is a competition for bragging rights or something.

I think there are some portion of the "never condoms!" crowd that nonetheless will occasionally use one depending on the circumstances. They may not admit it, they may be internally grumbling the entire fuck, but they'll do it in order to get fucked.

As I've seen in the responses here, there are a significant number of people who certainly prefer bareback, but who will use a condom if requested.

As I posted in another thread elsewhere: you'd think that condoms were made of 40-grit sandpaper the way some people complain that they hurt hurt hurt hurt hurt - as though they weren't even more smooth-surfaced than the average cock. It's also hysterical to me how many people I've seen insist that they will never, ever, ever have a condom-covered cock inside them and yet they play with big dildos and butt plugs all the time.

Me? I prefer bareback, absolutely. But I'm not going to turn down a good fuck from someone if he wants it covered. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Don't insist but, state my preference.  To be honest most guys who I fuck with, top or bottom,  are into bareback anyway. Occasionally I  meet someone who insists on safe but changes their mind when we get down to it anyway. 

Nooooo. Never insist and never will.  I am not about to pass up a chance on some great sex with a very hot man just because he wants to put a piece of plastic on his dick that I probably won't even feel.

Not passing on a quality guy over an issue like a condom.  Not this guy.......

• Upvote 1

Bareback for me is must. Part of what gets me off is the feeling of a guy ejaculating inside me and the feeling of slippery insides when he is done. Same goes for guys that can't cum. I need that load inside me!

I've typed "no condoms" into my phone so many times that when I type no the phone automatically suggests condoms.  All of my profiles specifically state no condoms.

Always want to feel a guy cum inside me.

Edited by Brianbttm
  • Upvote 3

For me raw is law.  Can't stay hard with one on, and on the rare occasions that I bottom,  they tear up my ass. The only thing I can image using a condom for is to make a devil's dick. 

• Like 1

I guess I may be in the minority but raw is law for me. I have absolutely no interest in playing with guys who want to use condoms. I haven’t encountered condom in almost 20 years so I don’t know why I would turn back. I have turned down tops who wanted to use condoms, even those I really really wanted to fuck me. I have no regrets because I know for every 1 top who insist  on condoms there are countless others who don’t want to use it.