Does everyone really insist on bb?

Liverpool

I bareback only and my regulars know that and anon tops before meeting know it is bareback only, If I'm at bathhouse or Sex on premises and a guy starts to wear a condom I say no, as there will always be guys that will fuck without condoms.

I tried having sex once with a condom, left me feeling sore inside, for some reason no matter how much lube is used I still felt it was dry inside me.

Although I'm very much in the bbbh camp, I don't think it's strategic to be a bareback only hardliner. Here's why. The vast majority of straight and bi guys that hookup with guys insist on condoms the first time they hookup, which is unfortunate because a good portion of em are hot af masculine studs that are just great at sex. But it's just how things are, they're either married and cant be exposed by an sti showing up or are just not aware of prep, doxycycline and  vaccinations. But that's only usually temporary. If you're willing to play the long game, after the first few times, their insistence on condoms greatly diminishes and bare sex is more likely if you suggest it then. Probably the most convincing point imo is if you've just recently had a prep refill and after you explain to them that the program requires you to test and treat all sti's to get the refill (which is verifiable online) then show em the date on the bottle. 

Edited by rock-cock-jock
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

if i had guys lining up to fuck me several times a week i might insist on bareback only. But i don't get the choice so i take what i get. But in addition, my reckoning is that they are not wearing a condom to protect me, but to protect themselves from anything i have, which i can understand, especially if they are cheating on someone (which a lot are). And since they are a Top they make the rules.

On 10/12/2022 at 10:20 PM, Liverpool said:

I’ll add, this has never really been an issue for me until now. In the UK I found that almost everyone preferred fucking bareback but now I’m Granada in Spain and about 90% of people I’ve fucked have wanted to use condoms. It’s a weird trend and idk why it is. 

Seems to be the same in Greece,  US and UK happy to fuck BB but Greece not so much

I'm fine with tops using condoms if they want to. But if the top has a big dick I'll recommend him going bareback. My hole's tight and the condom would probably break, especially if the top puts on the condom wrong. And they usually do.

I would be willing to have sex with a guy using a condom, in theory. In practice, I have not had caused to insist on one since I started PrEP.

Frankly, right now the question is academic: I am in a happily monogamous relationship with a great guy and have no obvious reason to want to introduce condoms.

On 10/13/2022 at 6:34 PM, BootmanLA said:

This is a bit more of a thinking out loud posting than answering the poll question type, but...

I'd say that most people who claim on here "never condoms!" are honestly answering the question - they won't have sex unless it's bare. I also think a significant portion of those people have very littlkie sex, or at least with very few people. I also note that a goodly number of those responding this way seem to be newer members - and my experience has been that new members tend to boast more "look at MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE what a cheap whore I am!" posts, thinking this site is a competition for bragging rights or something.

I think there are some portion of the "never condoms!" crowd that nonetheless will occasionally use one depending on the circumstances. They may not admit it, they may be internally grumbling the entire fuck, but they'll do it in order to get fucked.

As I've seen in the responses here, there are a significant number of people who certainly prefer bareback, but who will use a condom if requested.

As I posted in another thread elsewhere: you'd think that condoms were made of 40-grit sandpaper the way some people complain that they hurt hurt hurt hurt hurt - as though they weren't even more smooth-surfaced than the average cock. It's also hysterical to me how many people I've seen insist that they will never, ever, ever have a condom-covered cock inside them and yet they play with big dildos and butt plugs all the time.

Me? I prefer bareback, absolutely. But I'm not going to turn down a good fuck from someone if he wants it covered. 

Babe, you sound a little bitter.

Did a sexy "never condoms" type turn you down before you got into barebacking?

Edited by gottatakethemall

19 hours ago, gottatakethemall said:

Babe, you sound a little bitter.

Did a sexy "never condoms" type turn you down before you got into barebacking?

Think what you want - your fevered imagination, I'm sure, can conjure up anything. Back here in reality, I stick by my response.