Does everyone really insist on bb?

Liverpool

19 hours ago, TallHungNYC said:

Raw only.  Anything else isn't sex.

Interesting. I'm sure millions of people around the world will be surprised to learn that because they use condoms, they aren't actually having sex.

Come to think of it: maybe you could sell that idea to fundamentalist churches - try to convince them that all their kids are still virgins as long as they've always used condoms because sex with condoms isn't sex.

• Upvote 1

If I can't breed, I won't fuck. I don't use condoms, and I don't pull out. My cum is going in that hole. I absolutely insist on bareback. Typically, a bottom who says he prefers condoms will go ahead and let me hit it raw when I tell him that. Only very rarely do I find a bottom who insists on condoms, maybe a few times a year, and in that case I'll just tell him to have a good one and go find some raw pussy elsewhere. There's enough raw bottoms out there I don't have to wrap it up. I won't do it. I have the need to breed. My cum belongs in my bottom's hole. If I can't put it there, I don't want to play at all. Raw is law. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, yunghungtop said:

If I can't breed, I won't fuck. I don't use condoms, and I don't pull out. My cum is going in that hole. I absolutely insist on bareback. Typically, a bottom who says he prefers condoms will go ahead and let me hit it raw when I tell him that. Only very rarely do I find a bottom who insists on condoms, maybe a few times a year, and in that case I'll just tell him to have a good one and go find some raw pussy elsewhere. There's enough raw bottoms out there I don't have to wrap it up. I won't do it. I have the need to breed. My cum belongs in my bottom's hole. If I can't put it there, I don't want to play at all. Raw is law. 

How's that for BDE? 😉

• Like 1

I dont mind if a guy says they want to use a condom. When it comes to it they usually dont and was just saying it as thats what they thought would sound better.  I do find these guys get off on thinking they have persuaded me lol.  

On 10/20/2022 at 3:00 PM, barebackbro said:

How's that for BDE? 😉

On 10/20/2022 at 10:51 AM, yunghungtop said:

Heh, I’ve hooked up with @yunghungtop and “big dick energy” was his profile name when we met. And talk about truth in advertising. He’s got a really big, really thick dick and so much really big, thick dick energy. My pussy is getting wet just thinking about how much I loved being his cock pocket. 100%, A+++, 10/10, would recommend.

• Like 2

Strictly bareback for me. I insist, but never force anyone. I'm in a unique position of privilege though, gay BBC is in massive demand here in Australia, and most guys have a huge BBC desire. I've been fucking raw for well over a decade, i've used condoms before, but won't be going back. Because i never struggle to find bottom guys to breed, its usually my way or the highway. I have a through and strict vetting process, gets rid of the fakes. Whilst bareback is quite common here, its more based on the trust factor, ("if you are clean, you can fuck me raw" is a common phrase here). Being the sex addict i am, i never answer that question, in fact i find it quite stupid. With all my regulars (and potential regulars), incl the 11 married men i breed regularly, they know the risks of bareback, but like me, they are way too consumed by lust and the addiction to bareback that they don't care. I've turned down so many bottoms because i feel like they are not true barebackers, but most of them are so desperate to get some BBC, and so persistent, that they will break their own rules for me. I've lost count of the number of "safe only" guys i've bred. And more than 50% come back for more. But, at the end of the day, for me its raw or there is no fucking. Simple

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

You pose this question on a forum that enjoys BB, so your answers by us will undoubtedly be yes. I definitely don't care for condoms. I prefer not to use them, but often at a sex club I don't pay that close attention. I'm usually bent over a bench letting one guy after another use my hole. I don't realize they used a condom until after the fact. I do believe though, that the condom users tend to fuck all the cum out of me by the time their done.  Anyone else experience this? 

I just now go to sex parties that cater to barebacking and I know 99.9% of the time no one is thinking about using a condom. Only in very rare case does one bother too. I've seen it happen once, but not in me 😏 

There was a guy with a really lovely big cock who I thought was going to fuck me in the darkroom on Sunday, but after some play I realised he was going to rubber up to fuck me. At that point, I just moved away. I heard a murmur of annoyance and initially felt bad, but then I reminded myself it was up to me what type of a fuck I wanted. 

I respect the choice of some to use condoms and there's still a reasonable number of guys who use them. Obviously they're used for various reasons. These days they're just not for me.