Does everyone really insist on bb?

Liverpool

I'm a Geezer QUEER being of the pre HIV/AIDS generation.  Even when the plague reared it's viral head, I remained an unapologetic barebacker, and didn't bother asking status.  My attitude was, if I get it, I get it and obviously, I DID and I don't regret it.  My philosophy is, "If it ain't bareback, it ain't fuckin and it ain't happenin!"

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 2

I insist now. If a guy is adamant about using a condom I'll not have sex with him. I'm finding there are so few guys that won't bareback when pushed. Most guys are on PrEP and virtually all poz guys are on meds and undetectable. I've also found that guys that may have been reluctant I've been able to convince once in bed. Once they go raw they all admit how great it was 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Marlin said:

I insist now. If a guy is adamant about using a condom I'll not have sex with him. I'm finding there are so few guys that won't bareback when pushed. Most guys are on PrEP and virtually all poz guys are on meds and undetectable. I've also found that guys that may have been reluctant I've been able to convince once in bed. Once they go raw they all admit how great it was 

thats how I do it too. I mostly tell in the first message or even in the profile to only fuck bare.

If they then say something about condoms we either stop writing and wont date or sometimes I'll try to convince them (with like being on PrEP, and this'n'that)

I always insist on fucking all my subs bareback. And they must take my load deep in their ass. I would rather masturbate than wear a rubber. For me the most important thing is the physical ad mental rush I get when I'm pumping my load into another dude.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm on the cusp of insisting raw only in my hole.

Went to a cruise bar last week and took all the cocks on offer (about 10 or thereabouts). 2 rubbered up but even though my hole was lubed and loaded, it was uncomfortable. I asked both tops to take their condoms off and get back inside me. One did, the other didn't and he went elsewhere. 

Previously I left the choice up to the top as whether he wanted raw or not but now I'm thinking of changing to being raw only or no hole.

That said,  with PreP on offer and guys like me being poz on meds, most fucking is done raw with no prior discussion.

• Like 1

Back when I'd bottom more, they really only had to either ask or just put it in for there to be no condom; I guess I never really "insisted" - and in fact, I can't think of any people I had sex with more than three times who didn't either fuck me bare or I fucked them bare.

These days I just make it clear that if I fuck them/you, it's uncovered; to be honest I think that still turns some people away (although I suspect they would change their mind if we met up and then negotiated the safe sex thing) but I don't want to deal with the drama and although I'm mostly top these days, I don't particularly "like" dominating/forcing as such so if they're playing the game where they want "to be forced (but with consent)", it's not really my cup of tea.

Edited by fuckyouraw777
[clarify]

• 2 weeks later...

Only raw. I used to leave it to the top but now I’m just nope, this hole isn’t for you and your rubber. good luck and good bye. 
I’m pretty clear but some tops do try and convince me to let them use a rubber. Recently, a dude with a 10inch dick just teased my hole with the tip and tried to pull the “I have a huge cock so don’t you want it anyway” as he told me that he’d only fuck me safe. he was floored when I said he could take his big cock to another hole and fuck that guy safe. I kicked him the fuck out. I don’t have to explain or justify my requirements to fuck MY hole.

If a top is safe only great, there are eager holes for that, go find them. I am bare only 100% every time or it’s not happening. 

• Like 1