First Time Fucked Turns Into 3-way With Mate's Dad

rawTOP

• Administrators

It was the middle of May, school work, sports, and activities winding down to a crawl before graduation, when I realized I hadn't told my buddy, Jeremy, about my adventures with Dad. As if reading my mind, my phone rang and it was he, asking what I was doing on Saturday, and could we get together. I told him the only thing I had going was getting the pool ready for the Memorial Day weekend. He said he didn't mind helping, so we made it a date for him to come over for lunch and then help with the chore.

That Saturday started out beautifully, sun shining, no clouds, and a guarantee from the TV weatherman that it would be warm all weekend. As usual, Jeremy showed up wearing nicer clothes than the occasion called for, polo shirt, khaki shorts, and slip-on tennis shoes. I told him I had some ratty shorts he could change into after lunch, and lead him back to the kitchen to fix us each a sandwich. After lunch, I asked him to come upstairs to get changed and lead the way to my bedroom. I rooted through one of my drawers to find a pair of shorts for each of us and tossed him a pair of old, green, cotton ones that looked like they'd seen better days. I found a similar pair for myself and started to get undressed while Jeremy did the same. I tried not to look as he was taking off his clothes, but it had been a while since I'd seen him naked and I couldn't resist the temptation. I was turned slightly away from him as I undressed but I watched him as he stepped out of his jockey shorts and got ready to slip on the green ones I had given him. His hairless torso was lean, with a swimmer's definition that tapered to a slim waist and round ass. His long legs were covered with soft, curly blond hair, already bleached out a little by the sun. The pubic hair around his dick was the color of summer wheat, the circumcised dick milky-white and veined, ending in a rose-colored head, which hung down around the bottom of his ball sack. I remembered sucking on that dick numerous times before and the thoughts were causing my own dick to stiffen a little. I quickly pulled on my work shorts and changed my thoughts to the tasks we needed to get done so I wouldn't spring a full-blown woody on him.

Jeremy followed me back down to the pool where I had already laid out the buckets, brushes, and cleaners we would need to clean the pool. I mixed some cleaner and water in both buckets and sent him off to work on the spa while I started down in the shallow end of the pool. I had already drained the pool yesterday evening so there was only water in the deep end, which I would vacuum out later when I rinsed the walls after scrubbing them. Jeremy and I started talking about the end of school, what we were planning to do after graduation, catching up on the latest gossip, and other general best friend bullshit. It didn't take long for him to finish scrubbing the spa down, so I asked him to use the hose, rinse the cleaner off, and make sure their wasn't any leftover scum on the bottom. When he finished that, he brought his bucket and brush over to help on the over side of the pool. Both of us were sweating like mad as we hurried to get the remaining tiles cleaned and complete the job, the beads of perspiration soaking our shorts and matting down our hair. When we got the sides scrubbed, I opened the drain to let out the rest of the water and pulled the hose over to rinse everything off. While I was spraying down the sides, I let the hose wander in Jeremy's direction and really soaked him. I could tell he was trying to get mad, but the cold water must have felt good after all that exertion, so I turned it on myself so we'd be in the same condition. As the water receded, I made sure all the remaining dirt was washed down the drain so I could turn on the fill valves and get the pool back to normal. We cleaned out our buckets and brushes and put everything away, leaving the garden hose on full blast to fill up the spa.

I went back into the kitchen to pour a couple more sodas in plastic glasses, grabbed a joint I had rolled from Dad's stash, and joined Jeremy on the patio where he had laid down on a cushioned chaise to let the sun finish drying him off. "Reward time" I said, waving the joint in the air above my head. "Perfect" he replied, big smile lighting up his handsome face. I sat down on the foot of the chaise and lit the joint. As I handed it to him, he propped himself up on one elbow to face me and took the joint from my fingers. "What about your Dad?" "Oh don't worry about him. He's working on some fundraiser he's having at the gym and won't be home for hours. That project's got him tied up a lot lately."

We smoked the joint until it started burning our fingers, so I got up and snuffed it out in a planter close by. When I sat back down, I looked at Jeremy, who had that obviously stoned expression on his face. I'm sure mine didn't look any better and I chuckled to myself. "What are you laughing about?" he asked. "Nothing special, just imaging the goofy look I must have on my face after looking at yours" "Well," he replied, "if you're as stoned as I am, I have got to look just as goofy. By the way, what's this dirt you said you wanted to tell me, or did we already talk about it?" "Gosh," I said, "where do I start? This is going to blow your mind."

I started telling Jeremy about Dad finding my gay magazines on my birthday and all about that night and many other nights, and days, since. Jeremy's eyes got huge, his mouth was hanging open, and all he could say was, "No shit! - You're fucking kidding me!" and "No way!" "Way," I told him, "and there's even more." Jeremy was asking for all kinds of details and I was only too happy to provide them. I told him about the size of Dad's dick, what rimming was, what it was like to get fucked, and about all the places around the house where Dad and I had sex. The sun had dried out our shorts, but there was a big, wet spot in the center of his where his dick was hard and trying to break through the fabric. Retelling the story had the same effect on me, not to mention making me to feel extra horny, so I reached over and pulled the front of his shorts down, letting his hard-on spring free. The swollen head was coated with precum, so I leaned over and licked it off, causing moans of pleasure to escape from his mouth. I worked my way down his cock until my nose was pressed against his pubes, letting his cock head enter my throat. I worked on his dick with my mouth while I slowly pulled the shorts off his ass and down to his ankles. I stopped sucking him long enough to pull his shorts completely off and onto the concrete. I pulled my own shorts down, stepping out of them and leaving them in a heap at the foot of the chaise. I crawled back on top of him and pressed my lips to his, sandwiching our hard dicks between our bodies. I loved the feel of his lips and parted them with my tongue, stabbing it deep into his mouth, swirling it around his own, trying to reach into the back of this throat. Jeremy returned the fierceness of my kissing with passion of his own, each of us slathering the other's mouth with spit and then licking it off.

Jeremy went crazy when I moved my mouth down to his neck and continued my oral attentions on the tender skin there. I was alternately stabbing my tongue into his flesh and swirling it around while sucking gently. I sucked and licked both sides of his neck and under his chin, feeling the vibrations of his moaning course through my lips. I slid down a little further on his body, my dick slipping between his legs and pressing against his balls. My mouth went first to one nipple and then the other, licking and chewing gently, bringing more twitches and moans from his tight body. I grew a little more aggressive with his nipples as the fire burned through me to possess him in every way. I bit down gently on a nipple, holding it in my teeth and slowly increased the pressure. This caused his ass to lift from the cushion and ragged gasps of breath came from his chest until I didn't think he could take anymore. When I released the nipple, his body relaxed and I moved over to the other one to give it the same treatment. While I was working his nipples, his legs spread slightly and started to slide up along the side of mine. The more attention I gave his nipples, the more his legs slid up and opened. I scooted up onto my knees between his and, after removing my mouth from his nipple, grabbed both of them with my fingers. I squeezed both nipples gently, then a little harder, moving my head to take his leaking cock into my mouth. The combination of the tit work and the blowjob was causing his ass to lift off the cushion, fucking my mouth. His movements made me realize what control I had over him now and I started to think of other things I've learned recently to heighten his pleasure.

I removed my fingers from his nipples, which had swollen to twice their size from my manipulations and hooked my hands under his knees. I pulled my mouth from his cock and looked into his questioning face as I slowly pushed his legs back towards him. When the pink pucker of his asshole came into view, I gave him a wink and a little smile, and then ran my tongue over his hole, along the hairy furrow between his ass cheeks. It sounded like the wind had been knocked out of him when my tongue touched his hole, and I felt more lust surge through me. I tongued his ass gently, slowly increasing the pressure of my mouth, finally rolling my tongue into a little pink dick, stabbing it into his pucker. Jeremy's hole was clenched shut at first but it started to relax as I continued bathing it with spit and poking into it with my tongue. His head was lolling back and forth and he was moaning "Oh my god, that feels so damn good, oh my god!"

I slid my hands down from under his knees, placing them under his ass and pushing it a little higher so I could get at it easier with my mouth. I used my thumbs to spread his ass cheeks a little more and continued licking and tongue fucking his hole. Jeremy as really in a frenzy now, the involuntary muscle spasms in his body making his dick bounce without being touched, big drops of precum leaking from the slit. I stopped working his ass with my tongue, lowered him to the cushion, and crawled over his body to shove my tongue back in his mouth. I wanted him to taste the sweetness of his ass juices on my lips and tongue, his moans changing to whimpers hoping I would go back to eating his ass. Pulling my mouth from his, I said "I think it's time to go to the next stage. I think it's time I fucked you." His face took on a brief look of fear, and I reassured him, "Don't worry. I'm not going to do anything you can't take, and if it's not right, we'll stop. Just stay here while I get a few 'marital aids', as Dad calls them."

I got up and trotted to Dad's bedroom, pulling the lube and poppers from the nightstand, then back out to the patio. Jeremy was so handsome laying there, looking at me and smiling. I knew he must be apprehensive, as I certainly was the first time, but I really loved him and wouldn't do anything to hurt him. When I approached with the two bottles in my hands, he looked at me questioningly. "The poppers will help loosen you up, and the lube makes your ass and my dick slippery so there's less discomfort. I'll stretch your hole with my fingers first and when I slide my dick in, I'll take it really slow so you can get used to the new feelings." Jeremy just nodded in understanding while I climbed back onto the chaise between his legs. I handed him the poppers and adjusted his ass so it was resting on my thighs, legs pushed back towards his chest. "Take the cap off and take a long, slow sniff of the bottle with your nose" I instructed. As he did what I told him, I opened the lube and poured some onto the fingers of my right hand. I spread the slippery fluid along the furrow of his ass, concentrating on the quivering pucker between his ass cheeks. I spread the remainder over my cock, jacking it slowly, savoring the sensation along my cock head. When I saw the blush on his chest, I knew the poppers were taking over his body and I slid my index finger slowly into his hole. His response was to exhale slowly through his mouth, as his smile grew and his eyes closed with the sensations. I fucked his hole very slowly with my finger, watching his face for any signs of pain or discomfort. There was no indication of any problem so I picked up the pace a little, twisting my finger slowly as I pushed and pulled it from his hot channel. I pulled my finger out and joined it with my middle finger. Twisting slowly at the same time I was pushing the two fingers in, I felt his body tense slightly and stopped. "It's okay," he said "it was just nerves I think. Your fingers feel really good."

I fucked his ass slowly with two fingers for a couple of minutes before adding a third one. There was no resistance at all with three fingers so I began to widen the circle of my twisting to push more against his anal ring. Jeremy must have been feeling some control over the process because a couple of times I felt his hole clamp down on my fingers, only to loosen back up immediately. The smile on his face was acknowledgement of my thoughts and I knew it was time for some serious fucking. I pulled my fingers from his ass, picked up the lube and spread some more around and inside his hole. I poured a generous dollop on my hand and spread it all the way around and down my dick to my pubes. I left some extra around the head of my dick to make the entry easier, and wedged my cock head at his hole, pushing only enough to make sure it was centered correctly. "Take a hit of poppers with each nostril this time, expelling the first one before taking the second" I told him.

I could tell the rush was fully upon him because I felt his pucker loosen around my cock head, almost inviting me inside. I pushed slightly with my dick and slid into him until the head of my cock was just inside and his ass ring had closed tightly around the ridge. I saw no signs of discomfort from him so I continued to slide my cock slowly inside his hot tunnel. Jeremy was still rushing from the poppers as I watched inch after inch of my cock disappear into his hole until I felt his ass press against my pubes. I was fully seated inside his hot flesh and I was itching to feel his ass walls caress my cock head and shaft. "Are you alright?" I asked. "Yeah," he sighed, "I just feel so full, but it doesn't hurt or anything." "Great" I replied, "And now I want to make you feel really good."

Still on my knees, I straightened my body while I pulled his ass up with me, his hole gripping my cock. I held his ankles with both hands, spreading his legs wider to give me a better view of our connection. Slowly, I slid my cock half way out of his ass, then slowly back in. With each stroke, I was pulling a little more out of his hole before sliding slowly back in. After a few minutes of the slow fucking, I was able to pull my cock head out of his hole and slide my dick back in to the hilt with complete ease. I loved the feeling of long-dicking Jeremy, the walls of his ass making love to my cock. I knew how much I liked the feeling in my ass when Dad fucked me like this, so I was giving the same attention to my best buddy. After a while, I started to pick up the pace of my strokes, and Jeremy was urging me on, the look of pure lust sweeping across his face each time I sunk the full length of my cock into his ass. He was really digging this and that was all the encouragement I needed to really start fucking him. I gyrated my hips to work my cock around and around his hole, stretching it further and making him grunt with each stroke. I was really getting a rhythm going when Jeremy gasped "Oh shit, your Dad!"

I looked over at the French doors leading inside to the kitchen area, and there was my father, standing against the door, watching me fuck Jeremy on the lounger. I have no idea how long he had been standing there, but his enormous dick was fully hard and a big, wet spot was growing on the material of his gym shorts. I knew he wasn't angry because a nasty, little smile I knew quite well was on his face and one hand was twisting a nipple beneath his tank top. He saw that we knew he was there, so he began walking towards us, pulling his tank top over his head. When he got next to the lounger, he pulled off his shoes and shorts, letting his huge cock bounce over Jeremy's face. "Suck my man balls, boy" he growled to Jeremy and slowly lowered his body until they were resting on Jeremy's lips. Jeremy had to move his hands to help get one of Dad's balls into his mouth and I watched as he worked it around his mouth with his tongue. "Keep fucking him, Jake, I want him open for some big, daddy dick."

Dad leaned over and planted his mouth on mine, his hands finding my nipples, squeezing and pinching them the way I like. Our tongues swirled against each other hungrily, shocks of pain shooting from my nipples directly to my cock. I started my strokes again, pumping Jeremy's ass with hard thrusts, Jeremy's groans muffled by my Dad's balls. Dad's dick was dripping precum on Jeremy's chest and he scooped some up, rubbing it along the full length of his cock. The scene before me was fueling my lust and I started to feel the cum moving up, out of my balls towards release. Dad could tell I was getting ready to shoot, so he increased the pressure on my nipples, driving me to fuck Jeremy harder and harder. The hot ass wrapped around my dick was milking my balls for their fluids and before I knew it, I could feel hot cum spewing out of my cock head, the sensations spasming through my body, a howl escaping my lips. I could still feel cum pouring from my cock as I continued to fuck the hot ass below me, determined to get every drop from my balls into his body. As my orgasm slowed, I pulled my dick out of Jeremy and sat back on my feet, panting in near exhaustion. Dad, however, was not going to give me a chance to calm down after my explosion. "Jake, your Daddy needs to sink this monster into a hot ass, and this boy sucking my balls looks like the perfect candidate."

I got up from the lounger, my legs quivering and unsure they would hold me. Dad pulled his balls from Jeremy's mouth and came around to take my place. He picked up the lube bottle and poured a thick line directly on his cock. His right hand smeared the slippery fluid from head to balls while his left hand was spreading Jeremy's ass to expose his dilated hole. "You'd better take a big hit of poppers, boy, because I'm needing to fuck your ass in the worst way." Jeremy had a slight look of fear on his face, but he knew well enough to do as he was told. There was a big, hairy, muscle-stud man with a huge cock pointed at his ass, and he knew it was going to be way up inside him in a short amount of time. Jeremy took four deep breaths, exhaling between each one and holding the last one deep in his lungs. I could see his asshole opening and closing slightly in anticipation until Dad's cock head hid it from my sight. In one quick movement, Dad buried the entire length of his monster cock in Jeremy's ass. The wind was knocked out of Jeremy's lungs but Dad didn't wait a second before he started really pounding his ass. Every time Dad plunged deep into Jeremy's bowels, the smacking of his skin and balls against the ass beneath him was loud enough to hear from a distance. Jeremy had his legs wrapped around Dad's waist and I could tell he was moving them in such a way as to pull Dad deeper. He was moaning loudly beneath my father, begging him to fuck him harder. I didn't see how that was possible, but I could tell Dad was giving it his best try. Dad's pile driving must have been scraping Jeremy's prostate with each plunge because I recognized the sounds Jeremy makes when he's getting ready to cum. Jeremy's hands were laced around Dad's neck as Dad watched his own dick battering the boy's hot ass. Dad was fucking the cum out of Jeremy and soon I heard the familiar grunts and cries of my buddy in heat, cum pumping from his dick onto his and Dad's chest. Seeing Jeremy cum was all Dad needed to release the brakes on his own orgasm, and after several more punishing thrusts, he plunged all the way into Jeremy's ass, growled, and started the jerking motions he makes when cumming.

After a few moments to let the waves of orgasm finish washing over him, Dad pulled out of Jeremy, went to the spa, and used the hose to rinse himself off. Jeremy was laying on the lounger, hands over his head, cum leaking from his ass, completely exhausted from the fierce fucking. I went over, sat beside him, and stroked his body with my hands, spreading the cum around his chest. I leaned over and kissed him gently, watching for his eyes to open and look at me. When he finally opened his eyes, he looked at me and said one word "Awesome." I knew at that moment his experience this afternoon had been a great one. When I was finally able to get him to sit up, I pulled him to his feet and dragged him upstairs for a shower and a nap.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...