Sex traveling in November/early December

lj1987

Hey follower barebackers,

I have a week off in November and early December and am thinking of traveling somewhere just for the D…

I am based in the UK and normally I will go to Berlin, Paris and Amsterdam but I have been there so many times I feel like I need to try somewhere else.

so just want to see if there are places/sex parties happening around that time that I should maybe check out

thanks 

• Like 1

Gran Canaria? Barcelona? Madrid?

Don’t think there’s anything special going on in Gran Canaria at that time (winter pride is earlier in November), but it’s always fun and the weather should still be nice.

Unless you’re looking for something further afield, like Ft Lauderdale or Palm Springs…

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Pig Week will be occurring in Fort Lauderdale, Florida from November 24-December 2.  It has numerous events and attracts a sleazy crowd.  Also, irrespective of any special events, 321 Slammer in Fort Lauderdale is always a good time!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, chiilfuck said:

Pig Week will be occurring in Fort Lauderdale, Florida from November 24-December 2

As long as it's understood that this is not a heavily "choreographed" event, with scheduled events, etc.  It's mostly a week of orgies at different fuckjoints, hotels, guest houses, etc.  Always a good chance to Breed in a lot of Fresh Hole from gawd-alone-knows-where.  My first thought when I read your post was GC as well; lots of His Majesties stalwart, dedicated and horny subjects !!!

Gotta put my 2 cents in for Palm Springs, California. If you can’t get laid in PS you are unfuckable. 
     Between the bars, bookstores, resorts, cruisy areas, parties and apps there is non-stop dick and ass to be had. I find leather Pride to be especially great for getting it on. 
     Also try to make friends on line, in person or through apps who can get you invited to some play parties. They are really fun. I always have a great time in Palm Springs. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/15/2022 at 8:30 AM, lj1987 said:

Hey follower barebackers,

I have a week off in November and early December and am thinking of traveling somewhere just for the D…

I am based in the UK and normally I will go to Berlin, Paris and Amsterdam but I have been there so many times I feel like I need to try somewhere else.

so just want to see if there are places/sex parties happening around that time that I should maybe check out

thanks 

Well, Berlin is definitely the greatest city in the world if you like techno and debauchery. There is nowhere on the planet like Lab.Oratory and I have been to sex clubs, events, and bathhouses all over the world. If you want to try somewhere new though, Prague is amazing. The Slavs are just a beautiful looking group of people, and Babylonia attracts a lot of sexy guys of all ages. Though it was better back in the day when Bon Bon was there, now that it is closed, all that remains is Babylonia. I love Russians and Czech guys though, and Prague has a ton of them.

Barcelona is another good city and one that id say is the most like Berlin in regards to its nightlife.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, 120DaysofSodom said:

Well, Berlin is definitely the greatest city in the world if you like techno and debauchery

Two questions: What is meant by ‘techno’ in this context; and in a given year, do you actually limit yourself to 120 days? One gets the impression you might not. 🙂

• Like 1