drink from urinals: can I get in trouble for that?

tomzefis

Lately Ive been leaving a CUP inside bars/straight clubs  urinals and wait guys come and sometimes they piss inside my plastic cup...

then, I wait them leave, I go and pick up the cup with piss and drink inside the little cabins.

Just wondering if I can get in trouble for that? Am I breaking any law? I know law changes depending on the country, but Im just asking in general what is the worse case scenario that you guys think it can happen .

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

First let me just say that is a crazy good idea. I can't wait to try it. Secondly, I can't imagine how it would be illegal. You certainly aren't harming anyone. 

I'm wondering if a white cup with a little message on it would work, or a post it note asking them to fill the cup...that you're thirsty and you like the idea of drinking a random stranger's golden cum.  

• Piggy 1

It's only illegal if you get caught.  

I'm not a legal expert but I don't think there are any laws specifically against it.  I suppose if someone wanted to make an issue out of it, you could be charged with being a public nuisance for hanging around the men's room, or if you put something in the the urinal that stopped it from flushing properly, you could be accused of vandalism.   However, it's probably unlikely that it would go that far. If you were caught, you could always claim that you just saw the cup and were trying to get rid of it. You wouldn't have to admit that you were the one that put it there or that you were going to drink the contents. Most likely the worst that would ever happen would be getting asked to leave the club.

An empty cup in the urinal is probably the most effective way to get piss, but if you are worried about potential problems, you could avoid any accusations of vandalism by putting the cup on top of the urinal (assuming there is a ledge) instead of inside. Put a post-it on it that says something like: "Can you fill the cup?"  You may not get as much random piss, but drunk guys like challenges so you'll probably get someone to go for it. Plus, you'd know that anyone who pissed in it did it intentionally for you.  Another thing you could try is placing an empty bottle in a stall with a note like: "Recycle beer here". It would provide the challenge and a more private spot for some guy to take it.  The down side to this is you might get someone who spits it the bottle.  Old tobacco spit is not something you want to taste, 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/29/2022 at 10:27 AM, funpozbottom said:

It's only illegal if you get caught.  

I'm not a legal expert but I don't think there are any laws specifically against it.  I suppose if someone wanted to make an issue out of it, you could be charged with being a public nuisance for hanging around the men's room, or if you put something in the the urinal that stopped it from flushing properly, you could be accused of vandalism.   However, it's probably unlikely that it would go that far. If you were caught, you could always claim that you just saw the cup and were trying to get rid of it. You wouldn't have to admit that you were the one that put it there or that you were going to drink the contents. Most likely the worst that would ever happen would be getting asked to leave the club.

An empty cup in the urinal is probably the most effective way to get piss, but if you are worried about potential problems, you could avoid any accusations of vandalism by putting the cup on top of the urinal (assuming there is a ledge) instead of inside. Put a post-it on it that says something like: "Can you fill the cup?"  You may not get as much random piss, but drunk guys like challenges so you'll probably get someone to go for it. Plus, you'd know that anyone who pissed in it did it intentionally for you.  Another thing you could try is placing an empty bottle in a stall with a note like: "Recycle beer here". It would provide the challenge and a more private spot for some guy to take it.  The down side to this is you might get someone who spits it the bottle.  Old tobacco spit is not something you want to taste, 

Beer makes my piss taste like water 

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...