Group Meet and Play at Flex Cleveland?

brownsfan8912

Which Date would work best for you to attend a group meet and play at Flex Cleveland  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which Date would work best for you to attend a group meet and play of breeding zone members at Flex Cleveland

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/26/2022 at 04:59 AM

I would like to make an attempt of organizing a group of guys from here to have Meet and Play dates at Flex Cleveland on the semi regular, ( Maybe once a month or every other). Here are some of the soonest dates where I would be available for an overnight stay. (I live 2 hours from the facility and the drive home sucks after playing all night, been there done that and would just rather stay a day or the weekend). Would any of you guys be willing to meet on either of these dates? I would love to see the Cleveland end of the hookups really take off and become a more active thread. I think this is one good and fun way to make that a reality.

Thanks for setting this up Brownsfan. West burbs here. I've been to Flex, not as much this summer as I would have liked though.  If we could get a group together I'd be into just about anything. I prefer to bottom but love the feel of a cummy hole wrapped around my cock too.

I've wanted to do this for some time. Its just been put on the back burner until I was put on Prep (Nov 4th cant come soon enough). I'm not gonna lie I'm kind of disappointed in how little activity there is on Cleveland portion of the hookups on here. I still think if we keep the thread alive people will flock back. If we had a group of like 5 or more people that showed up for the first meet up, I would consider that a success. I'm making it a goal to start hitting Flex in Cleveland and Akron Steam and Sauna each one a month just for myself to get some well overdue playtime in. Being almost an exclusive top for the last several years......Pigging out is going to become a priority for me moving forward! Full vers from here on out. I hope to have my dick in several or you as well as a load or 2 in me from a few more haha. Anyway I look forward to the responses to come and see this idea take off. I am committing for Nov. 26th Ive already taken time off of work for it so its a go for me.  

12 hours ago, LakeErieSub said:

Thanks for setting this up Brownsfan. West burbs here. I've been to Flex, not as much this summer as I would have liked though.  If we could get a group together I'd be into just about anything. I prefer to bottom but love the feel of a cummy hole wrapped around my cock too.

Sweet deal guys. It sounds like we have some interest finally.  Any chance you guys could reach out to some more people? I'm working really hard to earn multiple posting privilege's so I can only reply to a few things per day. I check this forum multiple times a day  

Hey guys! Just giving this an update. The first potential date for us to do this is coming us in 27 days (Nov 26th). I'm not sure about anybody schedules but it legit takes me that long to get anything planed out in stone. How is this looking for everyone else? I ordered myself a jock/body harness to wear and I am soo fucking exciting about it plus I start prep this coming Friday! I have already called and made my reservation for a room Nov 26th. I will arrive early in the afternoon and get my room set up, probably go get some supplies at the local store and come back and pig the fuck out. 

due to lack of interest on this thread Im going to cancel the meetup of nov 26th. I may still go not sure yet. im kinda disappointed bc I took vacation from work to go on the 26th. I went last night and the new additions to the club are simply fucking amazing but the pool downstairs and the sauana are both closed and drained.