Club Tabu Lansing Michigan

Looking for input from others who have been to Club Tabu in Lansing.  From what I've read online it seems like a back room to the fantasies unlimited store and is basically a maze with glory holes and dark areas to play in.  I'm curious if there are rooms that you can rent like at a bath house or even just lockers to store stuff while cruising around naked.  Would love to know more about what this place offers before I make the 2 1/2 hour drive to check it out.

On 10/20/2022 at 1:26 AM, luv2bottom said:

Looking for input from others who have been to Club Tabu in Lansing.  From what I've read online it seems like a back room to the fantasies unlimited store and is basically a maze with glory holes and dark areas to play in.  I'm curious if there are rooms that you can rent like at a bath house or even just lockers to store stuff while cruising around naked.  Would love to know more about what this place offers before I make the 2 1/2 hour drive to check it out.

In my sex blog, I describe it as a cross between a bookstore and a bathhouse.  There is a shower and small locker room.  The rooms are bigger than most bathhouse rooms.  The playspace is pretty vast with glory hole areas, public slings and benches and lots of video stations.  I, too, have always had a fun time when I go to Tabu.

• Like 1

Cool, thanks for the input!  I was hoping they had private rooms to rent like at a bath house since I carry my sissy clothes and stuff in a backpack and then once I change in the room I love to lay on the bed prone with the door open to advertise.  I'm planning on going either Friday the 28th or Saturday the 29th to play if anyone is interested in meeting up!  Are cross dressers popular there? 

• 1 year later...
On 10/27/2022 at 5:58 PM, luv2bottom said:

Cool, thanks for the input!  I was hoping they had private rooms to rent like at a bath house since I carry my sissy clothes and stuff in a backpack and then once I change in the room I love to lay on the bed prone with the door open to advertise.  I'm planning on going either Friday the 28th or Saturday the 29th to play if anyone is interested in meeting up!  Are cross dressers popular there? 

If you talk to whoever is working, there’s a private changing area from sissy’s, cross dressers, or trans that they can let you into