In college, I fell hard for the most beautiful girl I’d ever seen. Marta and I knew each other from campus and had a few classes together. Even though was well out of my league, I got up the nerve to ask her out, and we went on a few dates. Evenings with Marta often led to fantastic safe sex at her dorm or mine after a night out together. We decided to move into a two-bedroom apartment in the summer when the dorms closed. Marta is in many ways smarter than me. She knows what she wants, and she goes after it. It’s one of her sexy traits, in addition to her tight toned body and beautiful long dark hair.

Marta made it clear to me that moving in together wouldn’t mean we were exclusive. She had a few other guys she saw from time to time. I didn’t know much about them, or who they were, but knowing she was seeing other guys, and not on birth control, for anything other than vanilla oral, we used condoms. I think because several guys were servicing her, I only saw a sliver of what she was capable of. I bet she took a different cock six nights a week.

She liked having her hair pulled, nipples yanked, ass slapped, and more. When I undressed her, she often had hickies or bite marks in amazing places, on her tits and ass. One of the other guys I did know she was seeing, Dante, was every bit a campus Alpha Male type. I saw them holding hands from time to time. Even though we rarely discussed what she did with other men, I had to ask if things were okay when one day, I discovered three times the sex marks on her body as usual. I wanted to be sure one of her boyfriends wasn’t beating up on her. She told me she liked it rough with Dante, and he’d invited a few friends over to share her with. She also told me that since it was Dante’s birthday, and a safe time in her cycle, she let them all cum inside her. My non-exclusive girlfriend let four men cum inside her. Marta watched me like a hawk for my reaction; more specifically, she wanted to see if her confession made me super hard.

I must have passed the test because she threw her arms around me and kissed me, saying she knew our relationship had legs. Why hadn’t I spoken up about the risks that unprotected sex with multiple people opened us both up to? If I’m honest, it’s because the risks are precisely what turned me on. Marta saw that I was rock-hard and she had me lay down on her bed. She straddled my face and started to finger her pussy. Out leaked streams of briny cummy slime that poured into my gaping mouth. She talked dirtier than I’ve ever heard her asking how I liked my first of many creampies?

I murmured approval. Marta ground her ruined cunt into my mouth and I lapped at her puffy labia. More cum poured out of her pussy, and even her asshole. I realized I was eating Dante’s loads mixed with strangers. I swallowed down as much as I could. After bringing her to orgasm, Marta climbed off and jerked me off. She asked if I liked Dante’s birthday present and I truthfully told me it turned her on.

I started being rougher with Marta and she responded well. Apparently, every week or so another guy Marta was dating would have a birthday or some other kind of celebration. That led to Marta bringing multiple loads home to me in her pussy regularly. We always used condoms out of safety to me, except when it really was my birthday. That was the first time she let me cum inside her. On that day, she brought my creampie to another lover to eat out.

Things went on like this until summer when we moved in together. We agreed to keep things casual, and of course, she kept regularly getting fucked her other men, often in groups, and increasingly bareback. Now that we lived together, half of the time she hooked up with another guy, which now happened every other day, it happened at our place. I’d be respectful and study at the library whenever they’d come over. This went on for a year, during which she told me I was one of the only guys using protection with her and she’d love to take my seed more often.

I asked her if that meant things were getting more serious between us. She said it did, but it didn’t mean she’s stop seeing other guys or make them use protection.

Nearly a year after pounding my girlfriend raw, along with some number of other guys, our apartment lease was up for renewal. The landlord made a horrendous offer that would have priced us out of the building. Marta asked if she could meet with him privately to see if they could negotiate. I agreed, and that night, asked her how it went. She’d let him fuck her, with protection, and he filled up a condom with his load before pulling out. She pointed to the latex condom knotted and resting on a saucer next to her bed. She told me that pouring it inside would be the only way for me to eat a creampie tonight.

I bit through the tip of the reservoir and swallowed a small burst of our landlord’s cum. Marta spread her pussy wide for me as I drizzled that load onto and into my girlfriend’s unprotected cunt.

Two years after that, Marta was regularly taking loads from more than five men, me included. We were about to graduate, and she was ready to start seriously thinking of starting a family. When she told me that she wanted to keep having bareback sex with me, I knew things were getting serious. She got every one of her boyfriends to agree that if she got knocked up, they’d take it as a sign and the responsible boyfriend would become her fiancée. I was glad I was still in the running.

At the end of the day, Marta ended up marrying one of Dante’s pals, who had knocked her up. They moved in together. As she swole up, Marta still regularly visited her boyfriends, me included. We all continued to fuck her raw. It is gross if I tell you how much longer I last when she’s opened-up and dripping the seed of many men? The guys who lubed her pussy with their cum were nearly all of them strangers to me.  

What normally happens happened nine months later.  Marta and the man who knocked her up got engaged, and he decided to give her a wedding present. He begged Marta’s boyfriends to breed her again the night before their wedding. It was the first time I met all six of them, from wildly different walks of life and ages. I was a little sad that Marta and I weren’t going to be married but also thrilled that she’d still be fuckable whenever we wanted to meet up.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 2