Looking up into the cokfeeder eyes

CTCokpig

Seen so much recently about makin sure the coksukr looks on up into the cokfeedr’s eyes

how do you rate this?    Look?   Eyes closed?   

as a coksukr w a fair number of cox served, when workin up anon cox I get into the coksukn mindframe where only the cok in the mouth (an any ancillary cox in hand) matters an this pig closes its eyes     It is to be supposed that if the cokfeedr were not anon, i might consider eye contact but frankly even there only pleasin the cok really plugs my mind.     My eyes stay closed

is this wrong?   What works for you?

NO IT ISNT WRONG.  ITS WHATEVER WORKS FOR YOU.  I LIKE TO LOOK UP WHEN I AM SUCKING A HOT MANS COCK TO SEE IF I CAN TELL IF HE IS REALLY ENJOYING WHAT I AM DOING.  TO SEE IF HE IS ENCOURAGING ME TO DO MORE.  UNLESS IT IS A GLORY HOLE THEN I JUST CONCENTRATE ON THE COCK AND CANNOT WORRY ABOUT IF I CAN SEE HIS EYES OR NOT.  KEEP ON DOING WHAT YOU ARE DOING.  THERE IS NO WRITTEN RULE SO SUCK COCK AND ENJOY.

If it's a more anon blowjob with a stranger, I don't really care to look up too much. But if it's a good friend that you know decently well, it feels so submissive to make eye contact with him while your mouth is filled up with his hard meat. Looking at him in the eyes when he's about to cum makes me feel truly dedicated to his pleasure, when that hot spunk starts spurting out of his throbbing penis and I'm staring into his eyes, I know that all of that warmth and saltiness filling my mouth up is the feeling of my bro giving all of himself to me. You can think you are close friends and know each other so well, but it's a special bond to swallow your bro's sperm. That's when you truly know him, you've felt him, you've tasted him. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Eye contact for me varies, usually less than more. The exceptions are when I'm lucky enough to find a verbal feeder. If the guy is verbal and using my mouth I make eye contact while he's talking and calling me names. With passive feeders I just close my eyes and concentrate on working his cock and taking his load. If the guys is hot and has a great chest I like looking up at his chest and nips as I'm savoring his cock. 

Varies, if it's a nsa, anon, or something along those lines I don't really look up, I might every once and awhile just as a relfex.  But some regular FWB, boyfriends I might look up more at them from time to time depending on the person.  A lot Doms/Daddies like, and want me to make eye contact.  They like looking at me as they shit talk me. It's also interesting to looking into some of their eyes and you can tell that some have 0 respect for me 🤣😂, and truly see me as nothing but a dump, not going to lie with the right dude that shit is sexy as fuck.  If I get looked at like that with the right top I don't break eye contact until he's unloading in my mouth or decides how he wants to use me next.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It varies. If it is a slow sensual blowjob, and we are taking our time I'll look up. If it is a down and dirty fast suck off like when we are pulling into our destination and I am trying to beat him parking the car, I won't be looking up.

Most of my encounters have been with long term relationships so I get to know what they like and the situations.

I get wrapped up in my pleasure of having my husband’s cock in my mouth and almost always forget to look up at him. It takes cognitive effort to remember to look at him. Then again, most of the time when I do look up… he has his eyes closed and he’s enjoying having his cock sucked. It’s honestly not a must to look up at him submissively, but when our eyes meet, it’s freaking wonderful. Kisses!!!

Yeah, I love my cocksucker on his knees looking up at me as I stare into his eyes. I love his wide-eyed pleading look as I tell him I'm gunna cum in his mouth - especially when he's a young cocksucker. I love to see him nod his head when I ask him if he's ready for my sperm and his dilated pupils when my seed hits his tongue as I'm pumping my load into his mouth. Then tears rolling down his cheeks as he chokes on my cum. 

• Like 2

On 10/21/2022 at 8:27 PM, CTCokpig said:

as a coksukr w a fair number of cox served, when workin up anon cox I get into the coksukn mindframe where only the cok in the mouth (an any ancillary cox in hand) matters an this pig closes its eyes     It is to be supposed that if the cokfeedr were not anon, i might consider eye contact but frankly even there only pleasin the cok really plugs my mind.     My eyes stay closed

I am the same way. When I suck a guy it is between me and his cock and my eyes are usually closed while I just concentrate on the cock in my mouth