Took my first bare load

Ar3024

Hell ya! I tried to be a goodie safe boy and I used to tell every top to wear a condom. I even bought three different brands for dick size and latex allergy. Yet, no matter how much lube or the angle of their cock, my pussy never felt good. Then one guy teased a little bit too far in my hole and slipped his tip in. I didn’t know raw cock felt so smooth and slippery. That’s when I realized “raw is law” and I let him pound and finished in me bare. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 10/24/2022 at 3:55 AM, Ar3024 said:

It is. I don't think I could ever use a condom again. I love the feeling of being filled with cum. 

I love knowing that some stranger used my cunt for his pleasure (not mine) and pumped me full of his thick, hot cum. Especially if he just walks away afterwards like I'm not there, or tells me to get the fuck out of his place now that I've served my purpose. Also love taking a messy cum facial and getting told to leave without being allowed to clean up. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

On 10/25/2022 at 2:35 AM, HoneyBuns1980 said:

I hate having to wonder if they’ve really done it. Plenty of times I’ve used my hand and swiped my butt after they’ve finished, but, I’m usually unable to tell if it’s cum or lube. 
Just once I’d love to feel a pulsating, throbbing cock unloading inside me!

I usually ask if they shot a BIG load in me.  Let's them know that I thought they came in me. And usually they say yep but have had some say that they didn't cum yet. When they say yes I thank them and say any time you need a hole let me know.

17 hours ago, as1717 said:

I usually ask if they shot a BIG load in me.  Let's them know that I thought they came in me. And usually they say yep but have had some say that they didn't cum yet. When they say yes I thank them and say any time you need a hole let me know.

I don’t feel comfortable having to ask. I feel it’s disrespectful to the top. Kinda like asking “is it in yet?”

On 10/23/2022 at 6:30 PM, Ar3024 said:

So I was bored on the weekend. Started surfing grindr. Found a guy that lived literally right behind me. He met me in front of my place. We proceeded to go to my bedroom, older guy, great cock. Stripped naked and got down to it. He put it in me and pumped pretty hard  there was no word of condoms or status. 

I knew I wanted his load in me. So as a good bottom I laid on my stomach and took him all the way. After 10 minutes or so he said he was about to cum, I just laid there and took it. First bareback load ever and I loved it. I am hoping I bet much more. 

Hope this is the start of a journey for you. Hopefully we hear stories from you taking anonymous loads at a random park or restroom. Anonymous raw sex is the best. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/2/2022 at 10:11 PM, Fitanoncumswallow said:

Hope this is the start of a journey for you. Hopefully we hear stories from you taking anonymous loads at a random park or restroom. Anonymous raw sex is the best. 

I've taken a few bare loads in restrooms lately. Been a total sex pig. 

• Like 3