Breeding The Full Blown AIDS Guy With My Neg Seed

As I've said in other stories, I do a lot of time online, chatting with poz guys, usually just to get my cock worked up and blow a load. But from time to time, I have crossed the "line" and actually acted on these pozitive impulses. This was one of those times.

It was a late night in the city of angels, or early morning if you choose. I was a little tipsy from a night of cocktails. I was home, alone, and horny. I ended up on AOL cruising the guys in the chat rooms. I don't remember who I talked to, but I remember the one who made me act. I'd found some poz bottom who wanted to get fucked. He was only a mile or so away from me, right off of Hollywood Blvd. For whatever reason my brain works the way it does, I made the decision to go fuck this poz bottom. Little did I know how poz he was.

I showed up at his apartment. I found the door ajar and went inside. The lights were dim, but I could still see most everything. Laying on the bed was the poz bottom. Not only was he poz, but he looked like he had full blown AIDS. This was the first time I had ever been with someone who "looked" poz. Scrawny is being nice, he was thin as a rail, with some of his bones visible. I should have turned around and left, but instead, I got naked. There was something intensely exciting about this wasted human being, who though caught in the grips of the AIDS monster, still wanted to feel me inside him. I went to the bed and slid in next to him. He was naked and looked like he had already been using a dildo on himself. The dildo sat on the table next to his bed, as did a bottle of lube. I asked him if he wanted me to use the dildo on him. He asked me if I came over to use a dildo on him, or my cock. Sassy little fuck. I told him I was there to fuck him. I felt his hole, noticing it was very well lubed. I mentioned he sure had used a lot of lube on his ass. He told me some was lube, but that some was cum because he had already been fucked twice that night. That made my cock even harder.

No need to waste anymore time, I got to it. I positioned myself between his legs, with him on his back. I gripped his skeletal legs and lifted them over my shoulders, and rubbed the head of my cock along the crack of his ass, teasing his hole. I could feel the cum from the previous fucks lubricating my tip. Then, directed by that voice in my head, I slid my cock inside him. His hole felt so hot, and so, so good. I began to pump him slowly. I looked at him while I fucked, but his eyes were closed. He just gripped my arms with his boney fingers, squeezing me as I picked up speed. His hole wasn't tight in any way when I entered him, but now it was like I was fucking a knot in a tree. And I don't have a small cock either. It isn't a monster, but it satisifies. I'm average girth and a little over 7" long, so I can get the job done, whether I'm fucking a wasted AIDS bottom or a young, beautiful, sorority girl, who has no idea the double life I lead.

So I continued fucking him. I wasn't there to impress him, nor for that matter did I care if he even enjoyed it. I was there to cum. So I concentrated on how hot his hole felt. It really did feel like he was burning up inside. I imagined that is was the AIDS that had his hole so hot. That did it for me. I felt myself start to go and I exploded my seed deep inside him. I pumped him harder, each time feeling his bones pressing into me. I spurted and spurted, letting him drain my balls. When I finished my cock grew soft and fell out of his gaping hole. He didn't say anything, just rolled over giving me a view of his skeletal back. I guessed he was finished. And since I was too, I threw my clothes back on. On my way towards the door, I saw a couple different dildos sitting on a shelf. I took one and walked out the door. I knew I wanted to use the same dildo in my ass that had been inside this AIDS bottom. It didn't take me five minutes when I got home to get that thing inside me. As I fucked myself with his dildo I could almost feel his AIDS juice, dried on the rubber, warming up and entering my soul.

The funniest part of this story, is that some time later I ended up fucking him again. You see, I had found him online again, and he remembered me and accused me of stealing his dildo. I denied it, but he had me dead to rights. I gave in and admitted it. I told him how much I wanted him to fuck me and I thought the dildo would be good enough. I told him I had fucked myself several times with his dildo. I guess this got him excited, because he told me if I brought it back to him, I could fuck him again. Well I was just tipsy enough again to cross the line, so I went back over to his place. I put the dildo back where I had found it and twenty minutes later left his place, having shot my neg cum inside him a second time.

I never saw him online again. I don't know what happened to him. I assume he probably died, because he was a shell of a person when I had my way with him. But maybe, just maybe, he is somewhere, lubed up, using that dildo on himself, thinking about the two times the neg guy bred his AIDS ass.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 3

• 5 years later...