How do you find someone to regularly service discreetly?

BicuriousGuy

Post ads on doublelist. That's been a gold mine for me. I know a lot of people don't like it. Oh and of course...... Be damn good at what you do is the best advice I can offer you.

I've got four regulars who keep me quite busy.

Edited by CumdumpDad

1 hour ago, CumdumpDad said:

Post ads on doublelist. That's been a gold mine for me. I know a lot of people don't like it. Oh and of course...... Be damn good at what you do is the best advice I can offer you.

I've got four regulars who keep me quite busy.

Any reason why you use double list and not sniffles or Reddit?

3 hours ago, BicuriousGuy said:

Any reason why you use double list and not sniffles or Reddit?

Started using it. It works. Three of my four regulars came from doublelist. I've actually found sniffies to be nothing but game players. Haven't even explored Reddit

Edited by CumdumpDad

Find a guy whose girlfriend or boyfriend isn't giving his cock the attention it deserves.

I'm sucking my friend at least twice a day and I have a guy friend that admitted he has a crush on me(I'm also crushing on him)who I see myself sucking soon.

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve tried apps and even doublelist for years with little luck. I think the main thing stopping me from having a regular is that I can’t host hook ups and I’m only available at specific times. I’m also not a fan of driving more than 30 min just for a nut but it seems like my area is so dry or no one else can host that I might have to. Feels easiest to just go to the ABS to get my cum cravings satiated…