Needing guidance

1VirginBottom

OK so you've various saunas within an hours travelling. 

Plastic ivy - Dewsbury 

Steam - Leeds 

Boiler room - Sheffield (has a cumunion night twice a month too) 

Heat - Stockport (also has bareback parties) 

Basement - Manchester 

A bit further drive you've also got Northwich sauna which is well worth the trip. 

As for poppers best to order amyl nitrate from France, just search French poppers on Google and a site will pop up 

Good luck and welcome to UK! 

19 hours ago, swoll said:

OK so you've various saunas within an hours travelling. 

Plastic ivy - Dewsbury 

Steam - Leeds 

Boiler room - Sheffield (has a cumunion night twice a month too) 

Heat - Stockport (also has bareback parties) 

Basement - Manchester 

A bit further drive you've also got Northwich sauna which is well worth the trip. 

As for poppers best to order amyl nitrate from France, just search French poppers on Google and a site will pop up 

Good luck and welcome to UK! 

Northwich definitely worth the trip - especially this coming Tuesday, 1st November as it's CumUnion 

Thanks for the replies.  I did find pops at gas stations till recent.  Online orders always required more verification.  I mean it's just vhs head cleaner in the end lol.   Any and all advise is welcome. Much love.  What's cumunion? Besides that play on words lol.

The Cumunion nights at Sheffield are excellent. At least they were but I haven’t been since before lockdown. I can’t imagine they’re any less so now.

In addition to previous replies, you’re not too far from Blackpool, which is always interesting… The infamous Trades Hotel is there, but I would recommend the Prince Albert (the PA) Hotel in Blackpool, personally,

The Basement sauna in Manchester can be great. But it can also be a bit hit and miss. There’s a huge variety of guys using it, though.