looking for Sperm donors to mail me their cum

cochino-oso

I am thinking of starting a video series of playing with men's cum mailed to me.  Possibly doing an only fans for this, but sending the donor a free video of me using their jizz as thanks.

I am a total cum pig, and I want to try to do some different projects with this.  Starting out, it would just be simple things like using a lube shooter to shoot the load up my ass, and possibly pushing it out and then drinking it.  Other things could involve me covering my face with it, using it as lube in my fleshjack, or even using as lube to fuck my husbear.  And then one day, start adding it to a large container and freezing it, till I can save up a huge amount, and then use it to basically "bathe" or "wallow" in the bath tub while my husbear uses my large toys, or his fist, to fuck it deep in my hole, and see how much I can slurp up at the end of the session. 

So, who's willing to donate and see this chubby cholo bear play with their cum?

1.png

2.png

• 1 year later...