College Daze

tighthole64

Chapter 16: Pozza Boy

***Writers Note ****

I am not a medical expert, and not qualified to give medical advice.  Any discussion of meds here has been researched, and found to be credible though.

After we fucked our brains out, we gathered at the pool.  The doctor confirmed that I was pozzed, and highly toxic, he suggested I  spread my seed as quickly as possible.  We said we already had someone in mind who at least said he was interested in that opportunity.  The Dr asked who, and we told him about the pizza guy.  He laughed and said don't you mean the Pozza Boy?

The doctor suggested I strike while the iron was hot.  We said we had only mentioned it to him once, and he seemed interested.  The doctor suggested that we refer him to make and appointment with him, simply to see if he showed and was truly interested.  The doctor said he'd discuss things with him, similar to how he did with me.  Low and behold the pizza boy texted my partner asking when we could get together.   My partner asked him if he was free, and he said yes, he was off.  My partner told him that before we played, he needed to see the doctor for an exam.  The pizza boy asked when, and we looked at the doctor and he said in 2 hrs.  He said to tell the pizza boy to clean out, as there would be an anal exam involved.  The pizza boy quickly replied, yes Sir, I'll be there in 2 hours! We still had our doubts, but the doctor suggested we go grab lunch, and then return to the office.  He explained that he had a secret camera in the exam room, and we could watch from an adjoining room!

We finished our lunch, and the doctor made sure the video feed was working between the rooms.  The pizza boy actually arrived 15 minutes early!  The doctor invited him into the exam room and told him to strip.  He dropped trou and was wearing a sexy red jock that highlighted his cock  The doctor said very nice, and asked him why he wanted to take a poz cock.  The boy said that he recently started to bareback, and knew it would eventually happen.  He preferred that he got it over with and then go on meds.  Great seague for the doctor to start a conversation on drugs.  He explained that there were many options for him.  He said as he was new to BB sex, his first option was Prep.  He said after 2 weeks, it presented sex without worries, with the exception of STI's.  The doctor explained that they would eventually happen, but there were meds to treat them.  He also told him there was PEP and he if he had sex with us, it was likely that he would poz, as right now we were all highly toxic. 

He said that some guys guys live the fantasy of being pozzed but then regret it.  He said PEP was for those guys. He said that if we did breed him and he changed his mind on pozzing, the maximum time that PEP was an option was 72 hours, however 24 hours was most effective.  The pizza boy said he'd never heard of it, but he said he'd have no regrets.  The doctor said never say never.  Fantasy and reality were VERY different.  He reminded him that we were both very toxic and a conversion was highly likely.

The doctor continued by telling him that if he were pozzed, he had the option of going on meds.   The boy responded that he wanted Aids.  The doctor explained that was a common misconception.  He said pozzing meant you had contracted HIV, and that AIDS typically took 5 or more years to develop.  The boy acknowledged he didn't know that. I'll give the boy credit, he had some good questions. 

He then asked the doctor how come the time to reach AIDS varied.  The doctor explained that it depended on many factors.  The strain that the gifter shared, or even if the person went on med holidays.  With that the doctor asked if there were any other questions, and if not to take the jock off, and get on the exam table.   The boy wasted no time releasing his hard cock from his jock.  The doctor told him that his normal routine would be sticking his cock up the ass, but as he recently went on a meds holiday, he was highly toxic and didn't want to be the one to poz him.  The doctor began by putting the speculum up his ass, and noticed he was quite tight.  The doctor knew he had seen my partners cock, and asked if he could take it.  The boy said it would definitely be a challenge.  The doctor then dropped his pants reveling his hard cock and asking if he could take it.  The boy said he'd taken bigger, so yea.  The doctor reminded him it wasn't the size of the cock, but the magic in it.

With that the doctor released the speculum, and shoved a finger in, massaging the boys prostrate, and scratching his hole some.   I'd didn't take long for the pizza boy to shoot a massive load. With that the doctor told him his exam was completed, and wanted to know what his thoughts were .   The boy said he wanted to become poz, and thanked the doctor for discussing the options with him. The doctor told him he needed to check on another patient but to lay on the table ass up.  The boy did so, and the doctor put a blindfold on him.

Part 2 to follow!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 16: Pozza Boy

***Writers Note ****

I am not a medical expert, and not qualified to give medical advice.  Any discussion of meds here has been researched, and found to be credible though.

After we fucked our brains out, we gathered at the pool.  The doctor confirmed that I was pozzed, and highly toxic, he suggested I  spread my seed as quickly as possible.  We said we already had someone in mind who at least said he was interested in that opportunity.  The Dr asked who, and we told him about the pizza guy.  He laughed and said don't you mean the Pozza Boy?

The doctor suggested I strike while the iron was hot.  We said we had only mentioned it to him once, and he seemed interested.  The doctor suggested that we refer him to make and appointment with him, simply to see if he showed and was truly interested.  The doctor said he'd discuss things with him, similar to how he did with me.  Low and behold the pizza boy texted my partner asking when we could get together.   My partner asked him if he was free, and he said yes, he was off.  My partner told him that before we played, he needed to see the doctor for an exam.  The pizza boy asked when, and we looked at the doctor and he said in 2 hrs.  He said to tell the pizza boy to clean out, as there would be an anal exam involved.  The pizza boy quickly replied, yes Sir, I'll be there in 2 hours! We still had our doubts, but the doctor suggested we go grab lunch, and then return to the office.  He explained that he had a secret camera in the exam room, and we could watch from an adjoining room!

We finished our lunch, and the doctor made sure the video feed was working between the rooms.  The pizza boy actually arrived 15 minutes early!  The doctor invited him into the exam room and told him to strip.  He dropped trou and was wearing a sexy red jock that highlighted his cock  The doctor said very nice, and asked him why he wanted to take a poz cock.  The boy said that he recently started to bareback, and knew it would eventually happen.  He preferred that he got it over with and then go on meds.  Great seague for the doctor to start a conversation on drugs.  He explained that there were many options for him.  He said as he was new to BB sex, his first option was Prep.  He said after 2 weeks, it presented sex without worries, with the exception of STI's.  The doctor explained that they would eventually happen, but there were meds to treat them.  He also told him there was PEP and he if he had sex with us, it was likely that he would poz, as right now we were all highly toxic. 

He said that some guys guys live the fantasy of being pozzed but then regret it.  He said PEP was for those guys. He said that if we did breed him and he changed his mind on pozzing, the maximum time that PEP was an option was 72 hours, however 24 hours was most effective.  The pizza boy said he'd never heard of it, but he said he'd have no regrets.  The doctor said never say never.  Fantasy and reality were VERY different.  He reminded him that we were both very toxic and a conversion was highly likely.

The doctor continued by telling him that if he were pozzed, he had the option of going on meds.   The boy responded that he wanted Aids.  The doctor explained that was a common misconception.  He said pozzing meant you had contracted HIV, and that AIDS typically took 5 or more years to develop.  The boy acknowledged he didn't know that. I'll give the boy credit, he had some good questions. 

He then asked the doctor how come the time to reach AIDS varied.  The doctor explained that it depended on many factors.  The strain that the gifter shared, or even if the person went on med holidays.  With that the doctor asked if there were any other questions, and if not to take the jock off, and get on the exam table.   The boy wasted no time releasing his hard cock from his jock.  The doctor told him that his normal routine would be sticking his cock up the ass, but as he recently went on a meds holiday, he was highly toxic and didn't want to be the one to poz him.  The doctor began by putting the speculum up his ass, and noticed he was quite tight.  The doctor knew he had seen my partners cock, and asked if he could take it.  The boy said it would definitely be a challenge.  The doctor then dropped his pants reveling his hard cock and asking if he could take it.  The boy said he'd taken bigger, so yea.  The doctor reminded him it wasn't the size of the cock, but the magic in it.

With that the doctor released the speculum, and shoved a finger in, massaging the boys prostrate, and scratching his hole some.   I'd didn't take long for the pizza boy to shoot a massive load. With that the doctor told him his exam was completed, and wanted to know what his thoughts were .   The boy said he wanted to become poz, and thanked the doctor for discussing the options with him. The doctor told him he needed to check on another patient but to lay on the table ass up.  The boy did so, and the doctor put a blindfold on him.

To be continued. 

• Like 1

Chapter 17: Pozza Boy part 2.

The Dr came to the room where we were watching, and told us that he felt the boy was ready and willing to be pozzed. He said the boy was on the table ass up, blindfolded and that he scatched his ass to prepare it for me. The doctor said as the boy was blindfolded, he wanted to have some fun with him. He said that I would be the one to breed him, but that he would be the only one talking. Strange but kinda hot and I agreed to it. When we got into the room, the doctor told the boy that he wanted to do another prostrate exam on him to be sure. He said this time he would be using a specialized instrument which was more accurate. He explained that it would be a bit more unomfortable but it was worth it. The doctor then handed me a toothbrush to better prepare his hole.

I slipped the brush up his ass, and the boy moaned in pleasure saying it actually felt good. The doctor explained that the device would increase in intensity, at which point I began to get more aggressive with the brush. After a few minutes of brushing, I pulled it out and saw it was quite bloody. The boy said it did hurt but not that bad. The doctor explained that he was now going to inject something in his ass to make it feel better. The pizza boy was confused, and reminded the doctotr that he mentioned that he said he didnt want to be the one to gift him. The doctor said he couldnt resist his tight hole, and willing to take that risk. The doctor continued by saying that he needed to start by taking a smaller cock first, as his hole was quite tight.

With that I buried my cock in him, and pumped my newly poz load in him in about 20 minutes. The excitement of me possibly charging my first negative boy was overwhelming. Just a few weeks ago I was charged and now there was a good chance that I charged someone. The doctor told the boy he'd be right back, and motioned me towards the door. Before I exited, he reached down for my cock, cleaning any remaining cum from it, and rubbing it on his cock. He whispered to me to go to the other room, and I'd understand why.

The doctor gave me a few minutes and then took the blindfold off of the boy instructing him to clean his cock. The boy eagerly did so. After he finished, he thanked the doctor for seeding him. The doctor said there was a chance that he pozzed him as he was only off meds for a short while. The doctor said that he would arrange for another exam at his home, along with the others he met when delivering the pizza. He advised the pizza boy to work his ass with dildos to prepare as he's already seen my partners and the waiters cocks, and obviously they were much larger, and would likely be uncomfortable for him, and he wanted the session to be comfortable for him. He should enjoy his pozzing and not let the pain of their cocks put a damper on it. The doctor asked him when he would be working late and closing next. The boy said in 2 days. The doctor explained that he would order pizza and request that he deliver it. He instructed the boy to bring an overnight bag, as he would be spending the night getting seeded by the four of us. With that he dismissed the boy by giving him a deep kiss.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5

Chapter 18: More Confessions

The doctor came back to the room we were in and said the boy was willing and ready to be pozzed.  He told us he had arranged a meeting at his place in 2 days.  At that point we all high fived each other. The doctor told us he had other patients to see(d) and we should go now. We headed to the waiters place for some fun of our own. 

When we arrived, we immediately stripped and went to the pool where the waiter poured us a drink.  My partner proposed a toast to me saying he was so proud of me. He told the waiter he wanted a few minutes private him with me, and he should jump in the pool, which he did.  He got on a raft on his back with his cock fully erect.  My partner planted a deep kiss on me and told me how proud he was of me.  He said we wouldn't know if my seed would work on the pizza boy, but as he knew, the first was the most exciting, at least it was for him.  He continued by saying it was even more exciting that we had become partners and would spend the rest of our lives together.  Making love and being pigs with others.  He said that a strong relationship would have both its good and bad moments, but it was most important that we were always truthful to each other. I totally agreed.

With that he said he had something to tell me, and hoped i wasn't mad.  He said that he had actually stopped his meds a week earlier than he had told me, and that's why his viral load seemed to get so high so quickly.  Before I got a word in, he continued by saying that he knew that i was the one that he wanted to be his first conversion.  How could one be mad at that? With that we both jumped into the pool with the waiter.  He looked at us and said what are you too waiting for.  We immediately both started working on his cock.  After a short while he said let's fuck. My partner bent me over the edge of the pool and started to fuck me.  The waiter then started to fuck my partner. Sandwichs are fun, but often hard to synchronize, and being in the water made it even tougher.  My partner nutted in me, and the waiter in him, and we retreated to the bar.

At the bar, I suggested that Tina join the party.  The waiter said he didn't have any, but poured us a rum and Coke.  He said he also had more Coke, and pulled out a bag and formed three lines for us.  He said it would get us high, but not overly uninhibited like Tina would.  Neither my partner and I had ever done Coke, and he explained how to snort it.  The waiter was correct, there was a high, but somewhat different than from Tina.  It didn't make us super horny which was important as we wanted to discuss the pizza boy.  While we were snorting, the doctor showed up, stripped and asked where his line was.  The waiter quickly laid down 5 lines.  He told the doctor he had some catching up to do.  After the doctor took his first line, we all did the second together.

Fully relaxed we began to discuss the pizza boy.  The waiter told the doctor he had a fucked up mind setting up the blindfolded breeding.  The doctor laughed, and said he would have loved to be the one to infect him, bur  knew it was my best opportunity to do so.  I thanked the doctor and planted a deep kiss on him.

The doctor said he felt good that the pizza boy was more than ready to be gifted.  He told us that he set up a meeting at his place in 2 days. He said that we would all breed the boy, but insisted we follow his lead.  The waiter said he couldn't wait to hear what a twisted scenario he had planned.

Next Chapter: Pizza Boy Delivers

• Like 1
  • Piggy 6

hapter 19: Pizza Boy Delivers.

The night FINALLY arrived, and the doctor placed the order for pizza.  He only ordered one, but eating wasn't what we had in mind.  The pizza boy delivered quickly, and found us all naked on the sofa.  He quickly stripped, and was rock hard.  The doctor led him to the shower to make sure he was clean both inside and out.  Pizza boy apparently loved his first experience with a shower shot, when they returned the doctor told him that if he loved that, just wait until our toxic seed was up his ass.  The doctor told him he was confident that he was ready and willing to be gifted, and that my cock would be both the first and last to breed him.  He continued by saying before that, he would have to breed me to prove his worthiness as a top.  He then told him if he didn't seem worthy, I would be the only one to breed him tonight.  I positioned myself on a fuck bench and simply said breed me bitch.  Pizza boy spit on my hole and shoved his cock in me balls to the wall.  Surprisingly he was a great verbal top, saying things like take my last negative load.  He fucked me for around 20 minutes before unloading in me.  After finishing I cleaned his cock, and instructed him to get on the bench with his ass up.

He immediately complied, and I put a cruel condom on my cock. At first I teased his ass by just slipping the tip of my cock in.  I wasn't sure if he could feel the probe on top of the condom, but moved my cock head around hoping he did.  Before I went balls to the wall in him, I made him beg and convince me he wanted to be converted by me.  Once I was confident he was, I gave him the fucking of his life!  I was a fucking monster! I slapped his tight ass making it deep red.  I'd pull my cock completely out of him when I thought i was close to cumming.  I made him beg for it, telling him I wasn't convinced he wanted my toxic load, even though I knew he did.  After about 30 minutes of intense fucking, I blew my toxic seed in him.  He thanked me then cleaned my cock.  I was somewhat of an ass, and said he meant nothing to me, just my first conversion. 

The pizza boy was overcome by what just happened, and we all had to laugh when he said I fucked just like the doctor!  He then started begging the others to breed him, but the doctor kept him waiting.  He told the boy he knew his ass was tight and needed some stretching first.  The doctor reached into his trick bag which contained a number of various size dildos, and we all took turns on him until he shot a huge load. With that the doctor asked who he wanted to be the next to seed him. The boy indicated he wanted all of us to do it, but wanted the waiter to do it, as he was marked. The doctor said stupid fag. You are a dump, and have no choice!  My partner then slammed his cock deep in him, saying that we had the sane DNA, and he was just a chasing whore to us.  After my partner nutted deep in him, the waiter mounted him.

The waiter told him that although he was a dump, he hoped that he would spread his seed to others once poz.  Pizza boy just said yes Sir. After he nutted in him it was the doctors turn.  After watching the doctor was super horned and dropped his load in him in less than 10 minutes.  As I was the first, I would be the last to breed him.  I was about to mount him, and the doctor told me to put the cruel condom on again. Granted i wasn't fond of using one, but I was conflicted.  I knew it would tear his insides up, yet it would also make my cock raw and bleed.

After I seeded him, the doctor suggested we head to the pool for some cocktails and our now cold Pizza.   We headed to the pool and the doctor put the pizza in the oven to warm it. The doctor returned to the pool where we had a drink waiting for him. Luckily the doctor ordered an extra large pizza as we were all hungry.  After finishing, the doctor told the boy he wanted his HONEST thoughts on the night first. The doctor then asked the boy if he was friends with Tina and the boy said yes, but didn't have a reliable source.  The doctor said he now did!

After a few hits, the doctor again asked him on his thoughts about the night.  The boy said he truly desired huge cock I ike my partners and the waiter, but still enjoyed my cock and the doctors.  He said it wasn't the size of the wand, but the magic in it.  After a few more smokes the doctor said it was time for bed, and I agreed. The doctor and I were going to sleep together, yet room for another.   The pizza boy said he'd join us, much to our surprise.  He got in bed between the doctor and I with my cock positioned at his ass, and his at the doctors.  It wasn't long before both our asses had a cock in them!

• Like 6
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 20: Giving Thanks

HAPPY THANKSGIVING Everyone!  A BONUS chapter for today, as I don't work until this evening.

Two weeks after the meeting Thanksgiving arrived, and the doctor through a feast for all of us.  We picked up the pizza boy and brought him with us. It was a beautiful day, and the doctor was still preparing the feast when we arrived.

The doctor insisted that we all get naked, and head to the pool for some light snacks and refreshments.  As soon as I dropped my pants, the pizza  boy dropped to his knees and snacked on my cock.  I was shocked that he didn't start with my partner. It was my first thanks of the day.

The doctor came to the pool with champagne and flutes for all of us.  He poured a glass fir each of us, but before handing them out he added his piss to each glass.  The doctor began by saying he always throws a huge Thanksgiving feast, but it's usually just a fuck fest for his known conversions.  He continued by saying he wanted this year to be special by just inviting us.  With that he raised his glass, and said to us!

We all chugged our champagne, but the pizza boy struggled with it.  It was his first time drinking piss.  The doctor said we had an hour or so before the turkey was done, and during that time, we would all say what we gave thanks for.  He started by saying that he was thankful not only for meeting us, but helping us on our journey.  He said he had several fuck buds, but they were all older like him, and it was great to have some young ass for a change.  He said that before meeting us, he really had no intent to go off meds, and create another son.  With that he said who's next?

The pizza boy said he would go, but needed a drink first.  To our surprise he didn't mean alcohol but straight piss.  After he downed it, the doctor suggested he go last, and suggested I go.  I too said wanted a drink too but alcohol not piss.  Of course, everyone knew what I would give thanks for.  Of course the first was my partner for starting me on my incredible journey.  I then thanked the doctor for all his information and encouragement for my journey.  I ended by letting him know how grateful I was for offering his place to play, and gatherings like this.  With that the doctor came over and planted a deep kiss on me, and of course grabbing my ass!

To be continued in part 2!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 20B:  Giving Thanks part 2

With that, my partner went next.  He first thanked me for becoming his partner, and deciding that he would be the one to gift me.  He proclaimed that it was a dream come true for him.  He said that he loved to fuck any and all ass he could, but went on meds until he found THE one he wanted to first gift.  

He continued by saying although it was time to give thanks, he did have some regrets that he thought were important to get out.  He started by saying he somewhat regretted getting both of us into using Tina.  He did say that he gave thanks that we both realized the potential consequences and had limited our use of it.  He also said he regretted not being TOTALLY open with me in regards to not telling me that he was actually in the fuckternity, that the waiter was the one that pozzed him, and that he didn't tell me he had stopped his meds a week earlier than I had thought.  Although he had already told me all that by now, it was great to hear him say he regretted it.  We embraced each other kissing, and grinding our cocks together as we embraced 

The waiter was up next.  He really didnt have alot to say besides he was thankful that my partner let him be the one to gift him.  He continued by admitting that prior to meeting my partner, he was just a cum craving dump, but thankful that my partner convinced him to become start topping.  With that my partner embraced him and planted a deep kiss on him.

Finally up was the pizza boy.  After hearing all of our atories, he was actually tearing up.  He first thanked the doctor for having a frank discussion about wanting to be pozzed.  The highs the lows and preventative or meds available regardless of his choices.  He said he had had several opportunities to play while making deliveries but this was the first he ever acted on.  He continued by saying that the two huge cocks and the tat sent him over the edge.  He then walked over to me, kissing me and grabbing my cock.  He then thanked me for saying that I helped him realize that size was not everything.   He then said breed me now!  The doctor intertupted and said dinner was almost ready, and plenty time for breeding after.

The doctor then encouraged us to grab a drink and mingle for awhile while he took the turkey out.  Although none of us fucked, we all either jacked or sucked each other.  The doctor stuck his head out and said dinners ready!  We all retreated inside for the feast!  The doctor explained that he had a tradition that his guests stick their cock up the turkeys ass!  He said you don't have to cum in it, but that's a bonus, and based on on precum dripping cocks, figured at least a few of us would bust inside!

Not sure how many actually nutted in turkey, but definitely a few!  We all enjoyed our dinner and then had a fun fuck fest after!

And now my personal thanks to all of you following along and liking or commenting on it!  May you all get stuffed, or stuff someone today!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tighthole64 said:

Chapter 20B:  Giving Thanks part 2

With that, my partner went next.  He first thanked me for becoming his partner, and deciding that he would be the one to gift me.  He proclaimed that it was a dream come true for him.  He said that he loved to fuck any and all ass he could, but went on meds until he found THE one he wanted to first gift.  

He continued by saying although it was time to give thanks, he did have some regrets that he thought were important to get out.  He started by saying he somewhat regretted getting both of us into using Tina.  He did say that he gave thanks that we both realized the potential consequences and had limited our use of it.  He also said he regretted not being TOTALLY open with me in regards to not telling me that he was actually in the fuckternity, that the waiter was the one that pozzed him, and that he didn't tell me he had stopped his meds a week earlier than I had thought.  Although he had already told me all that by now, it was great to hear him say he regretted it.  We embraced each other kissing, and grinding our cocks together as we embraced 

The waiter was up next.  He really didnt have alot to say besides he was thankful that my partner let him be the one to gift him.  He continued by admitting that prior to meeting my partner, he was just a cum craving dump, but thankful that my partner convinced him to become start topping.  With that my partner embraced him and planted a deep kiss on him.

Finally up was the pizza boy.  After hearing all of our atories, he was actually tearing up.  He first thanked the doctor for having a frank discussion about wanting to be pozzed.  The highs the lows and preventative or meds available regardless of his choices.  He said he had had several opportunities to play while making deliveries but this was the first he ever acted on.  He continued by saying that the two huge cocks and the tat sent him over the edge.  He then walked over to me, kissing me and grabbing my cock.  He then thanked me for saying that I helped him realize that size was not everything.   He then said breed me now!  The doctor intertupted and said dinner was almost ready, and plenty time for breeding after.

The doctor then encouraged us to grab a drink and mingle for awhile while he took the turkey out.  Although none of us fucked, we all either jacked or sucked each other.  The doctor stuck his head out and said dinners ready!  We all retreated inside for the feast!  The doctor explained that he had a tradition that his guests stick their cock up the turkeys ass!  He said you don't have to cum in it, but that's a bonus, and based on on precum dripping cocks, figured at least a few of us would bust inside!

Not sure how many actually nutted in turkey, but definitely a few!  We all enjoyed our dinner and then had a fun fuck fest after!

And now my personal thanks to all of you following along and liking or commenting on it!  May you all get stuffed, or stuff someone today!

Chapter 21: The Reception

The waiter told us that once i was over the flu, he wanted to throw a party, or "Reception" as he called it at his dad's place.  As the pizza boy apparently hadn't converted, we decided to take him with us. being sure that he would be receiving plenty of attention. It was a bit of a let down for me, as I truly wanted him to be the first that I converted.  But hey we were in a college town, and I was confident that there were other chasers there.  In the back of my mind, I wondered if my old roomie would like to be converted?

The night of the reception couldn't come quick enough.  We picked up the pizza boy, who hadn't had any signs of the fuck flu yet, but after tonight he was sure to become poz if not already. We arrived at the house, and found several guys. The doctor was somewhat suprised as we had the pizza boy with us   All of the guys were extremely hot, hung and marked with either a biohazard tat or a scorpion.  Most of them wearing some type of leather, even if just a harness or boots.  I was happy that I wore my leather studded jock with the butt plug. The most impressive thing that night was the waiters father.  He was dressed in a leather hat, a harness with spikes on it and leather boots.  The harness showed off his amazing pecs and the biggest nipples I'd ever seen. I was overjoyed when he pulled my face to them and told me to chew on them. His nipples were like nothing I've seen before.  Much bigger than the diameter of a pencil eraser, and easily 2 inches long!   On one side of his body, he had a tat of a giant scorpion.  On the other, there was a biohazard symbol with many lines around it, kind of like a sun symbol. As i would later learn, they represent all of his known pozzings Most impressive was the huge piece of uncut meat swinging between his legs, and his pierced bull ball sack.  Although he wasn't hard, his cock was dripping.

The waiters father announced that we had arrived, and should all head to the Dungeon.   It was the most impressive Dungeon I'd ever seen. Not only did it include a huge walk in shower, which i guessed could accommodate 20 guys, but a huge "theater" area showing poz porn on it.  He instructed everyone to get naked and head to the shower for me the  "Baptism Party."  He instructed me to  get on my knees in front of the group.  He explained that they would be welcoming me into the Poz Brotherhood, just as my partner was after he first became poz. After being baptized,  my partner had the honor to be the first to breed me.   My partner decided to breed me in the sling, and it was the most intensive fuck I'd ever had.  In addition to that, he was a verbal monster!  The guys were watching and cheering him on encouraging him to breed me like the poz pig I was.

Once he unloaded deep in me, the waiters dad led me to a stockade, and locked it around my neck and wrists.  By now his cock was rock hard, and I'd say at least 12 inches even though his uncut cock was still in its shell.  He presented his cock to my lips.  He then pulled his foreskin down and instructed me to clean his cheesy cock.  Now I didn't really care for cheesy uncut cocks, but this turned me on. After he was satisfied he walked behind me and started breeding me. Once he finished inside me, he said next up was the doctor.  Of course the doctor took me directly to the exam table.  He said his gift was a new strain to add to my body.  Once he finished inside me it was the waiters turn.  He led me to, and restrained me onto a padded fuck bench, explaining his gift to me would be the gift of love.

By now my ass was flooded, stretched  and sore, and the pizza boy was obviously super horny.  Someone that I'd never seen before had his eyes on him though.
He led the pizza boy to a dog cage, and said his gift to him was the gift of desire, and depravity. He first grabbed a chastity cage and locked his cock up, and then  he reached for a rig, and tied his arm off, injecting Tina into him. Once he released the rubber strap, the pizza boy coughed profusely and he told him to get in the cage, and watch everyone else fuck.  The pizza boy was truly a caged animal in heat. With his chastity device on, he couldn't even play with his cock which was straining inside it. Now the pizza boy had slammed with us before, but not at this level.  Although our reception was enough of a high, i too took a slam. The rush from Tina had been unlike any rush I'd had from it before.  It felt as though it was floating through my body, just as my partners HIV was flowing through me.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 8

Chapter 22: Caged Lust

The guys started rechaging each other, and all the pizza boy could do was watch.  My partner was being seeded by someone I'd never seen before.  The waiters dad was breeding his son.  The doctor was also getting pounded by a stranger to me. I don't even recall who it was that was seeding me.

The guys slowly started walking over to the cage one by one teasing the pizza boy.  The first was a tatted and pierced guy.  Both his nipples and his cock were pierced.  His 8 or so inch cock not only had a huge PA, but a Jacob's Ladder in it.  He began by clinking the massive PA against the cage.   He spit on the pizza boy and  asked why he wanted his cock? The pizza boy said he wanted to feel his piercings tear up his hole so that his body could absorb more toxic cum.  He looked at the pizza boy and turned away, saying maybe later. The pierced guy then approached me and suggested we go over to the cage and see who got the pizza boys ass.  The pizza boy was still locked in his cage, and the pierced guy bent me over it and began to breed me.  He exclaimed see what you're missing?  I have to say I felt somewhat sorry for the pizza boy, but those piercings felt amazing in my ass.

The next guy came to the cage, and told the pizza boy that he wanted his seed in him.  Despite being slammed, the pizza  boy had no signs of Tina cock  His cock was straining in its cage. The guy released the boy from his dog and cock cage, and the guy positioned himself next to me.  The pizza boy immediately mounted him, but was lucky to last 5 minutes before unloading in him.  I had wished he'd taken longer as the bottom had his long tongue down my throat, and was an amazing kisser. Come to find out, he was an amazing top too. Yet another guy showed up at the cage, the two immediately started to kiss, while I played with their cocks.  Once they separated, I asked what gift he had.  He said that his viral load was over 1 million, and that he was full blown. He congratulated me on joining the brotherhood, and said although hed love to convert the pizza boy, this party was for me. With that he led me to a large round padded fuck table.  The first guy got onto the table and told me to ride his cock.  It didn't take long before the full blown guy mounted my ass, and began pounding away.   Another two guys led the pizza boy to the round fuck table on a leash. One of the guys  had a large mushroom head, and a  thick metal ring just below his mushroom head.  He laid on the table and the pizza boy bounced up and down on his cock to get a feel for the PA.  The other top then came over and pushed the pizza boy completely down on his cock, telling him to tear his ass up.  The pizza boy then began bouncing on his cock in a frenzy.    The top noticed some red cum seeping from pizza boys ass, and then mounted him.  If the pizza boy was not already pregnant by me, he would certainly be so soon!

• Like 3
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 23: Poz Pepperoni

It took about 3 weeks but the pizza boy started showing signs of the fuk flu.  For some reason, he never told us.  We called for a delivery and asked for him, and they said he was out sick.  I immediately sent him a text asking what was going on.  He said he was afraid to tell me as he was pretty sure it was someone at the party that converted him, and not me.  He then texted a pic of a home HIV test, and sure enough he was pregnant.

We told him we would call the doctor and get him an appointment to be 100 percent sure, and he agreed.  Luckily the doctor was available that afternoon, and overjoyed at the news.  The pizza boy looked like total shit when we picked him up.  There was really no need for the doctor to confirm but we knew it was an opportunity to breed him at the doctors office.  My partner drove, and I got in the back seat with the boy.  He was so weak and tired, he put his head against me.  I just stroked his hair and told him it was all good baby boy.  I reminded him that he had the desire to convert, and was sure the doctor had well informed him.  He smiled at me, and then started to cry, saying he wished it was me that converted him.  I reminded him it was still a possibility that it was me.

The doctor warmly greeted us and told the boy a test probably wasn't necessary as the flu had hit him pretty hard, but he'd still do a test.  He instructed him to strip and get on the exam table. The doctor took a blood sample, and called his new assistant in to take it for testing.  His new assistant was the BBC I'd seen at one of the parties.  The doctor then asked the boy how he was feeling.  Not physically but emotionally.  While he was asking him, the doctor started fondling his  cock, which slowly started to get hard.  The boy said he was happy, but had wished it was me that gifted him.  The doctor reminded him it was still a possibility and that in the future he would do a DNA check. 

The boy smiled and looked at me and said he wanted me to breed him now.  Of course I would.  I remember going through the flu, and still enjoying getting seeded.  The doctor and my partner got naked and my partner bent him over and started breeding him.  The assistant came in an said, WTF I wasn't invited to the party?  I said I'll prelube the boy for you as he's going to need it to take your cock.  The assistant immediately stripped, and watched as I seeded the boy.  Once I finished, his cock slipped in the boy.  Even with his cum filled ass, it was a challenge for the boy

Once we were all finished breeding, the doctor suggested we bring the boy to his place for observation as his was one of the worst cases of the fuck flu he's seen.  The boy agreed.  Wr got him in the car and took him to the doctors place.  Although he was feeling like shit, he suggested we smoke some tina, which we did.  Once in the clouds, we hesded to the doctors bed, sandwiching the boy between us.  He had Tina dick so couldn't put his cock up me, but my partner was hard enough to penetrate but not breed him.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 4

Chapter 24: Family Fun

The next few weeks were somewhat crazy with us helping to take care of the pizza boy and prepare for finals.  One night as my partner and I were about to breed, I received a video chat request from my new dad.  Shortly after I accepted my brother and his partner joined in, just like us and dad buck naked.

Dad said he just wanted to check in on us to make sure we were studying hard for finals, but still fucking our brains out.  He had no idea that his son was now poz, and after the call ended, my partner and I discussed if or when we should tell him.  Before he left though, he reminded us about his Christmas orgy and asked if we were coming.  My partner and I discussed it and had already decided we would.  Dad was excited to hear we were coming, and that he was excited to see both of his sons partners breeding each other, and him breeding my partner.  Dad stood up infront of the camera showing his hard leaking cock and told both of our partners to do the same. We all stroked our cocks to completion and dad came first and exited the chat.

Now came the weird part as my brother told me that his roommate was actually more than that but they were partners.  When I asked if dad knew, he said yes.  They had made a trip home earlier and he let dad know.  Curious, I asked what dad's reaction was, and he said it was complicated, and we would discuss at Christmas.

He then suggested that we both have a drink as he had something he wanted to discuss. He started by saying that his partner was poz, but suggested he go off meds to infect him.  My partner and I were blown away, and really didn't know what to say, trying to not let anything slip! My brother asked me what I thought, and I lied saying my partner and I had never had that conversation even though my partner was undetectable on meds.

My brother then asked my partner if going off meds to infect someone ever crossed his mind.  My partner said no, and my brother asked if I did ask him to do so, would he.  I was hoping that my partner would not spill the beans, and he didn't.  My partner just said it was a tough decision and he'd cross the bridge if he came to it.  I quickly ended the conversation by questioning my brother.
I began by asking him if it was something he wanted, and he said no it was something he needed.  He said he and his partner had a great relationship, but something was missing.  Once again I lied and said one doesn't have to become poz just to satisfy their partner and make their bond stronger.  My brother said he loved our family situation and his main reason to need to poz was that he wanted to create his own family.  He said unlike our dad, he would never have a child with a woman, but if per chance he did, it would be years before he would introduce them to the family values.

Both my partner and I were rock hard, and my partner suggested we continue the conversation at Christmas and we both get busy with our roommates.  My brother agreed.  After we logged off, my partner and I just looked at each other in amazement.  I asked him if I really just heard what my brother said, and he said he had that same question. We were both horny as hell, but decided to discuss the chat first.  We both agreed that we were shocked, especially as our situations were so similar.  He then asked if I would ever tell my brother I was already poz.  I said as I look at it, it's just like anonymous sex, don't ask don't tell.  He said what if my brother asked.  I answered him just as he earlier said to my brother, I'd cross that bridge if I ever got to it. My partner and I then had some of the most amazing sex.  He blew 2 loads up my ass, and I loaded him once.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

Chapter 25: Home for the Holidays

Going home for Christmas with my partner was somewhat of an odd situation.  I had not told my dad or brother that I was partnered, nor that my partner pozzed me.  We decided at some point, we would tell him about being partners, but not mention that we were both poz. My dad set us up in a nice hotel not far away, but said we could spend the weekend at his home as his wife was taking a weekend getaway with her friends. 

We arrived at the hotel, showered and deep cleaned. Just after we got out of the shower, my phone rang and it was my brother.  He suggested that we get together for some cock and tails before heading to dad's house.  I asked him where he was, and lo and behold  he was in the room adjoining us.  I knocked on my door between the rooms and when he opened his side, both he and his partner were also buck naked after just getting out of the shower. Apparently my brother knew our rooms were adjoining as he had already poured drinks for all of us.

My brother quickly noticed the matching metal cockrings on us.  We downed our drinks and told him we had planned to announce at dad's that we were not just roomies, but now partners.  My brother said that we should celebrate before going to dad's, as dad enjoyed a pre loaded hole.  Then being an ass, he said you know that dad wants your partners ass, and that if I was the only one fucking him, he'd need to open that hole some. 
Now I really never got mad at my brother until now.  Knowing that he needed to be pozzed, and I had the power to do so, I just said bend over ill show you I might not be large, but had learned to become a great top. He then said I hope you last more than a few minutes like you did when you fucked me previously.  That was it!  My brother was going to get what be needed, just not from his partner!  I mounted his ass and pounded him furiously for about 20 minutes before seeding him.  As I came I blurted out take my load, almost saying dirty load. While we were breeding, my partner was getting fucked by my brothers partner.  It was my turn to be an ass.  I looked at my brother and said although his partner was hung, I hoped he had some more aggressive fuck buddies on the side! We all had a good laugh and ate our loads from the bottoms and cleaned the tops cocks.  Just then our dad called and asked where we were?  He said he was at the pool stroking, and that if we didn't get there soon his load would be wasted on his chest instead of my partners ass.  My brother laughed and said don't worry we wanted to make sure that 2 of us came preloaded.  With that I shoved a plug up my brothers ass, and his partner shoved one up my partners ass. With that we headed to dads.

Next up Chapter 26: Spreading our Legs and the News.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 4