Turning the tables

Anthony was an eighteen year old high school senior. 6 foot talll 160 pounds with a tone body. Dark brown hair and brown eyes. He was into sports. Knew how to use his looks and body on how to pass his classes, by flirting and teasing his teachers. Especially his three male gay teachers. Getting a passing grade by promising to sleep with them. But first they have to pass him. Never sleeping with them. He would slip a sleeping pill into their drinks. And getting away with it. Until his third teacher Mr. Douglas, a mild overweight man who was 5’9 230 pounds of fat.

”Anthony, you’re having trouble passing this class.” “It’s too late for a make up test.” Mr. Douglas said matter of factly. “There’s got to be something I can do.” Anthony said. “I’ll do anything to pass your class Mr. Douglas.” “Anything.”

”Anything?” Mr. Douglas repeated. “Yessir.” Anthony said. Knowing he had gotten his teacher where he wanted him. “Here’s my address.” “Meet me at my place around 8 tonight.” Don’t be late.” 

Anthony got to Mr. Douglas’s home just before eight. 
“Anthony, nice to see you on time, please come in.” They walked to the living room on the coffee table was a bottle of wine with two wine glasses filled with wine. “Please, Anthony sit down.” 

Anthony sits. “Mr. Douglas. I’m not twenty one. It’s illegal for me to drink.”

”One glass won’t hurt you.” “I forgot my phone it’s in my room.” “I’ll be back in a second.”

Anthony took the few seconds to take a pill out of his pocket and put it in Douglas’s glass. Unaware that the good teacher saw him on his camera. 
“So that’s how he got out of having sex with Mr. Kane and Mr. Lynch.” He quickly texts both teachers and tells them and to be at his place in an hour.

Douglas returns to the living room. He pretends to spill his drink and asks Anthony to get paper towels from the kitchen. In that moment. Mr. douglas switched drinks. Topping off the wine glass.

Once the table is cleaned up. Both drink from the glasses. Anthony suddenly feels sleepy. “Are you alright Anthony?” Mr. Douglas pretending to be concerned. “Let’s go to my bedroom and you rest for a bit.” Mr. Douglas gets the unsuspecting student into his bed. And surprisingly lets him take off his shirt. 
when Anthony wakes up. He’s naked and surrounded by Mr. Kane, Mr. lynch and Mr. douglas all naked and with hard ons. “It’s time to really earn your grades Anthony.” Mr. Lynch said. “Anthony went to move only to find he’s been handcuffed to the post of the bed and his ankles tied with his legs spread. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Anthony tried to reason with the three men. “ please don’t do this.” The young man pleaded. Kane who is stocky with glasses at 5’7  and hairy responded “You owe us.” “It’s time for you to pay up.” At that moment Lynch stuck a dild o into the young man’s tight ass. Anthony moaned in pain as Lynch shoved it deep into his ass and turned it for a bit . “Open your mouth and suck my suck my dick” Lynch ordered. With no choice the young man took his teacher’s cock into his mouth and started sucking it. Kane was playing with the dildo. Slowly removing it from Anthony’s  once tight all. Kane lubed up his cock and pressed it against Anthony’s ass. Slowly putting his cock deep inside him. Anthony moaned. “Oh God.” As that was happing Douglas started sucking on Anthony’s dick. The three men rotated taking turns on him. Finally when it got back to Lynch fucking Anthony. He could no longer control himself and shot several loads deep inside him. Kane was next. With cum coming out of Anthony’s ass. He didn’t need to lube up again. Anthony struggled to try and get free. But he knew it was useless. “I’ve dreamed of this moment of my giving you all my load. “ Kane let out a great moan as he came inside the young man. Both men put cum on their fingers and made him lick it off their fingers. Both men told him he officially passed got dressed and left. 
Now alone with Mr. Douglas. Anthony knew he was going to get his dick too. 
“Now Anthony.” “I’ve saved myself for last.” “You learned that you can’t make promises and break them.”  He uncuffed and untied Anthony. Turning the boy on his stomach and spreading his legs. Too weak to fight Douglas he took his teacher’s dick doggie style feeling Douglas’s belly on the curve of his back. Thrusting his dick in and out of the young man’s cummy ass. Just before Douglas’s came he flipped Anthony on his back and made sure the young man knew he was the one in charge. “You may have passed their classes,” “but you failed mine.” “So here’s the deal.” “I’m going to fuck you until the end of the year.” Anthony nodded being that he had no choice but to continue getting fucked by his teacher if he was going to pass his class

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3