Tips on how to take multiple dicks in a day

I've been noticing that when I fuck with several guys in a day and they were all different hookups, my ass feels quite sore and sex isn't as enjoyable as the first one. However, when I'm in a threesome, orgy, or I'm collecting loads at a bathhouse, I don't feel sore at all, in fact, with every new dick that enters my hole and breeds It I get hornier and hornier. I imagine this Is because when it's different hookups, there's some down Time while I get to the next place where my libido goes down and my hole "re-tightens", where as in an orgy there's no Time for my hole to relax, thus It doesn't get sore until everything Is over.

I don't usually do several hookups in a day because of this, which sucks cuz I love having a guy bare fuck me with the previous guy's load as lube and adding to the count. Is there a way I can reduce this soreness? Is there something I can do at all? Fellow cumdumpster bottoms, what do you do when you have multiple hookups in a day?

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, jrzhole said:

I've been noticing that when I fuck with several guys in a day and they were all different hookups, my ass feels quite sore and sex isn't as enjoyable as the first one. However, when I'm in a threesome, orgy, or I'm collecting loads at a bathhouse, I don't feel sore at all, in fact, with every new dick that enters my hole and breeds It I get hornier and hornier. I imagine this Is because when it's different hookups, there's some down Time while I get to the next place where my libido goes down and my hole "re-tightens", where as in an orgy there's no Time for my hole to relax, thus It doesn't get sore until everything Is over.

I don't usually do several hookups in a day because of this, which sucks cuz I love having a guy bare fuck me with the previous guy's load as lube and adding to the count. Is there a way I can reduce this soreness? Is there something I can do at all? Fellow cumdumpster bottoms, what do you do when you have multiple hookups in a day?

I tend to restrict my activities to the sauna. Like you, the more I get the more I want. I think being in the right "zone" (i.e. in your mind, rather than just physical horniness) plays a key part in being able to relax your hole and take more cocks. With each new meet, do you take time to have decent slutty/horny foreplay? If not, that might make a difference. 

• Like 2

It is the down time, do you use a butt plug? I find if I have multiple hookups in a day and don't have a butt plug, I get tight again and my ass feels sore as the day goes on. I find the butt plug helps with keeping my hold ready. I also know that poppers can help in situations like that as it relaxes the muscles that cause you to tighten up again.

• Like 5

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have always been the kind of whore that only wants more and more cocks and loads the more I get. I find when I’m taking guys loads all throughout the day the best thing is to get my pussy plugged up between loads to keep my fuckhole ready for guys to just slam into me and start pounding, which is handy for public breedings. for awhile my boyfriend had me plug my hole with my 10 inch long, 6 inch thick dildo (guys loved pulling that out of me to fuck me) and it worked but only if I was wearing panties with a crotch, and not a jockstrap or nothing, so now I stick a but plug in my pussy if I’m in a jockstrap or no panties, or if I am I shove a bottle of lube up my hole. keeps it handy and helps keep the cum in me instead of soaking my shorts/skirt/tights or dripping down my leg and keeps my hole gaped open all day. in the bathhouse sling I just shove the lube bottle up my ass whenever nobody is fucking me for a few minutes. although I recently had it replaced with a full sized shampoo bottle. lol

3 hours ago, T-Girl-Cumdumpster said:

I have always been the kind of whore that only wants more and more cocks and loads the more I get. I find when I’m taking guys loads all throughout the day the best thing is to get my pussy plugged up between loads to keep my fuckhole ready for guys to just slam into me and start pounding, which is handy for public breedings. for awhile my boyfriend had me plug my hole with my 10 inch long, 6 inch thick dildo (guys loved pulling that out of me to fuck me) and it worked but only if I was wearing panties with a crotch, and not a jockstrap or nothing, so now I stick a but plug in my pussy if I’m in a jockstrap or no panties, or if I am I shove a bottle of lube up my hole. keeps it handy and helps keep the cum in me instead of soaking my shorts/skirt/tights or dripping down my leg and keeps my hole gaped open all day. in the bathhouse sling I just shove the lube bottle up my ass whenever nobody is fucking me for a few minutes. although I recently had it replaced with a full sized shampoo bottle. lol

I don‘t have a butt plug, but have had a 10 inch x 6 inch dildo inside me all night in a hotel room, knowing that a guy was coming to fuck me there unprotected early the next morning. A dildo certainly stretches the hole more than a butt plug, so it is still quite large after some immediate contraction. I guess the muscle will finally weaken with repetition, making a transgirl‘s hole as pliable and as pleasurable as a woman‘s vagina

Although this size of dildo is intended for insertion into a woman‘s vagina, which gives way more more easily, it does surprisingly slide quite easily into a transgirl‘s tighter hole, if the hole and dildo are well lubed. It appears impossible to push it so far that the hole closes around it, but that would defeat the objective and it could be difficult or impossible to remove then.

One solution, as you have also indicated, is to wear a panty, which does at least prevent the dildo slipping out entirely, so it continues to keep the hole wide open, and can be repeatedly pushed deep back inside, which feels nice too.

In the absence of a butt plug, I also use a rubber-coated tool handle with an undulating shape that ensures it stays in place. I attach shoe laces to the thin metal shaft, as I can‘t resist pushing it in so deep that the hole closes around it all, so need the laces to retrieve it. As the shaft is narrow, it doesn‘t serve to keep the hole stretched. So for stretching it‘s best to have partial insertion.

I advise against using a hollow rubber handle, as when it is inserted with the open end facing outwards, it expands when pulled on a string, making it almost impossible to pull out, similar to the function of the barbs on a harpoon. I finally managed with great effort. Although it felt like rape, I couldn‘t unfortunately get much pleasure from that, as I thought I would end up getting it operated out in a hospital.

• Like 1

When I am taking multiple cocks and loads at one time or spread out over a few hours  I’ve never gotten sore or dry. I agree if it’s a few hours between my ass isn’t as slick so spit or precum needs to be used .