Brighton Sauna Naked Day Cumdump

VersGuyAnon

I'll be taking all loads from about 2pm tomorrow (Sunday 30th October) at Brighton Sauna. Naked Day is always good, but I want to beat my record of raw cocks and loads taken. I'm normally there for 4 or 5 hours.

A lot of the time I'll be in the darkrooms (esp downstairs) and at the gloryholes, but I'm now motivated to be on my knees &or playing with my hole out in the open (the bed by the jacuzzi and in the cinema). 

I wear rainbow wristbands when I go, so you can easily identify me and will know I'm up for being fucked bareback and preferably loaded with lots of cum. Feel free to make yourself known, or just go for it.  I'd really love two guys to hold my legs back (one on each side of me) for others to just use my cunt, so if anyone reading this goes and the opportunity arises, feel free to invite whoever you want to help out. 

I'm there again tomorrow, for a good sleazy repeat session.

Last week I had 8 raw fucks, but the load count was low. Tomorrow I'm really hoping that changes. If I can get 4 or more loads up my arse I'll be a happy man.

I'm thinking I'll make it even more obvious and maybe just get on my knees on the fuck bed, to see what happens. Here's hoping it's a slutty crowd!

• 4 weeks later...

There again tomorrow for naked day and really hoping to get the load count up. 

Last week I had 9 fucks (best ever) and 3 loads. I'll be happy with fewer fucks, as long as I get more cum up my arse. Apart from taking multiple loads, I'm keen to experience a long term fantasy - being on my back, with a guy each side of me holding my legs back, for other guys to fuck and load me, one after the other. Ideally all of this with others watching, of course. It would be the fuck bed by the jacuzzi or the cinema.

Anyone in Brighton (or who intends to come down and hit the sauna tomorrow) up for it, message me and I'll let you know how to find me 🙂 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...