~ Playing with Fire ~

ScorpionFF

INTRO ~ One week to Halloween.

Hey guys, my name is Matthew, I  am 22 years old, I will be 23 years old in five and a half weeks on the 1st of December. I have been sexually active now for about 18 months. In all that time I have been an exclusive bottom, NEVER used condoms, and been on PrEP. My sex drive is just ridiculous and my love for cum is even crazier, so I found myself getting fucked and loaded several times a week, each and every week. These were mainly gym fucks from so called straight men (well, they wore the wedding band as they dumped their load in me), sometimes at the sauna, and the odd breeding from an app. 

Before I became sexually active I fantasized big time about getting knocked up with the gift for which I ended up having intensive sexual health counselling for, and voila, here I am on PrEP. I buried that ''fantasy'', much to my delusion.

It was a Sunday afternoon and I was casually surfing through BBRT when a hot and horny profile caught my eye. It belonged to a 66 year old daddy, perfect for me as I like them older, but what really punched me in my inner conscious gut was the fact that he was poz, and not just that, he was very much detectable, declaring his viral load at 4 Million and 371k. FUCK!! All that sexual health counselling unravelled, leaving me back to where I had started - Fantasizing about getting knocked up. 

There is of course a very fine line between fantasy and reality. Would I cross it?

• Like 20
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 17

Hey 🐷's

If you would like to see this story progress then give it a 'like'. I never did get around to completing a story when I used to write them on here a long while ago, but I have written a lot to this one working within the confines of the new rules that came into action early last year, yet staying with the premise of chem sex, bug chasing and conversion. Maybe there is not an interest for those kind of stories now. If I do proceed and there is something in a story that is not allowed, then a moderator can do their thing whilst alerting me so I do not make the same mistake again.  

🔥🌹☣️

• Like 11
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

Chapter One: Halloween ~ Gym Fun

Before I knew it my dick became hard, my cunt twitched, and I wanked over his pics for a good few hours with all kinds of depraved fantasy filth going through my mind until I shot a big medicated neg load. Including today this would be my wank routine for the 7 days. Although on the second day of these 7 days I subCONSCIOUSLY stopped taking my PrEP and adjusted my profile regarding this accordingly.

None of this p☢️z bull's pics showed his face or nude body pics;

They were all faceless and body dressed in full Leather gear, with some images of his beautiful t☣️xic serpent-Dick 🐍. Some pics of his Dick showed it in soft mode, others he had a full on erection, showing off his 12* in length and 5" in girth monster. When fully erect it pointed directly upwards which showed off the tatted serpent that wrapped around his shaft from the base all the way to the tip where the serpent's tongue slithered out.

On the eighth day I opened his profile again, and started wanking off, [banned word] at his pics, when suddenly a message from this stud-bull came through. He had also been looking at my profile (with face, body and ass pics) every day but had his tracking hidden so I didn't know he had been keeping a close eye on me.

The subJECT to his message was;

''Oi, fAGGOT.''

I let go of my dick as my cunt twitched to reading his stern opening line. I opened his message, it read as follows;

Listen up pig, either we fuck, or I block you. What is it to be? If we are to fuck, you will give me your number, NOW!

Instead of logging out or closing the tab I flipped my laptop shut. I stood bolt upright, and paced around my home. Here I was having in the 2 years that I had been on PrEP 💊 not taken it now for 7 days, and being proP☣️Zitioned by a high viral old top. He had pushed my most inner button, and now I found myself wondering if I should switch that inner button back off as the counselling had taught me, or just let go. 

I had to forget about this for a while, so I jumped in the shower, washed, and douched (in case I got lucky), and headed off to the gym. I usually worked out two hours a day Monday to Saturday, working out my lower body 4 times a week and my upper body twice a week. Needless to say the best part to my young body was my high round tight ass. I was naturally only slightly hairy, but what hair I did have I like to shave off, all over, pubic hair too. The only hair on my body was my hair which was a few inches long which I groomed into a messy spikey style.

Familiar faces at the gym were surprised to see me there on a Sunday, and they included a 47 year old fellow gay, and a 54 year old hairy rugby build married guy. This extra day at the gym I decided to work out my ass again, so for the fifth time this week. I worked out a little longer than usual so to time it that I went to the showers the same time as my married hairy rugby stud. He finished working out, and off he went, and I followed. He stripped naked, locked his belongings in the locker, threw his towel over his broad muscular shoulder, and headed off to the shower cubicles. He was one of these men that was not discreet when in the changing room and just let himself be naked as much as he could, and why not, what a fine specimen he was.

He went into his shower cubicle, purposefully leaving the cubicle door open, hit the shower on and faced outwards as the hot water sprayed all over his solid rugby build, his wet chest hair now clinging to his well built pecs. He rubbed himself all over, and stroked his Dick until he was fully erect, because he just KNEW I would be sniffing about 😉 He looked out of his shower cubicle and sure enough there I stood, watching him. He smirked, motioned me in where the usual happened. The cubicle door would shut, I would be pushed under the shower with my hands pressed against the shower tiles, my body bent over and my rugby stud just sliding in, no lube, no foreplay, just a no holes barred RAW fuck. A few minutes of rutting and he nutted in my guts. 💦 💦💦

Once spent he withdrew, and motioned me towards the cubicle door where he made me kneel down facing him where I was made to lick his Dick clean. Once done I left his shower area with his seed in my ass. My 47 year old fellow gay was standing outside his shower cubicle, towel wrapped around his waist. As he went to go into his cubicle he motioned me to follow. Once both inside he removed his towel, got me to kneel in front of him, then he done something he had not done before. He put his flaccid Dick into my mouth and just held it there, and then, he started pissing into my mouth. We had only fucked until now. I was taken by surprise and I instinctively started gulping down his warm golden juice. 

With a stomach full of piss I got to sucking him from flaccid to his state of being fully erect, and that did not take long. And now he needed to unload.

He pulled me to my feet, switched the shower on and just like with my hairy rugby bull my hands pressed against the warm wet tiles as Dick number two of the day entered me, no lube, just shoved in, not that any lube was needed as I already had a load nutted into my ass. A few quick minutes of fast hard fucking and a second load was being sprayed into my greedy guts. My second gym buddy withdrew, and again like my rugby hunk made me kneel in front of him to clean him up.

I went home and now felt hornier than ever, so I flipped my laptop back open and logged back in. There was another message from the intoxicating t☣️xic bull, what did it say I thought, trembling now with anticipation. I opened it;

- And now you go silent. You have until midnight to reply, or I am blocking you.

He had no intention of blocking me really, he was just having fun luring me into his t☣️xic lair! 😈 I hurriedly typed out a message;

- Sorry Sir, I went to the gym. My number is ...

I wrote out my number, then hit ''send''. What the fuck have I done?

• Like 12
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 19

Chapter Two: It is not my ass

Before I knew it we were on a one way video call. I had my video activated so he could see and hear me. He just had his audio up so I could only hear him, not see which served to add to the intoxication. He spoke with a deep gruffly voice;

- Cute. Very fucking cute.
- Thank you.
- SIR! Thank you SIR.
- Sorry Sir. Thank you, Sir.
- Remember boy, you will always address me as Sir.
- Yes Sir.
- I have been keeping a close eye on you sexy pig, and noticed when you first looked at my profile your profile stated ''Neg + PrEP'', and the next day you changed it to 'Negative.'' What is going on with that?
- I have some issues Sir, and your profile triggered what I thought I had sorted out and put a lid on.
- What issues are those then boy?
- Fantasizing about getting knocked up.
- You mean becoming HIV positive?
- Yes Sir.
- Then if it is just a fantasy why change the PrEP status on your profile?
- Because ... *I paused*
- Go ON ... ?
- Because if I am really honest with myself, it is more than just a mere fantasy.
- So, you want to become a nasty poz fAGGOT with everything that Sir and others have to share?

* I gulped * so loudly it was audible.

- I need more than a gulp. I need an explicit specific audible answer.
- Yes SIR, I desire to be knocked up, to become HIV positive. Deep down I am a chaser. You have triggered this deep desire within me that I had buried.

We arranged for me to go to his right now as strictly instructed. Upon arrival I would let myself into his porch, put my stash of PrEP onto the small round table in the corner, strip naked, put on the red rubber jockstrap and the leather blindfold, face the front door  and place my hands against the door with arms stretched out and my lower back arch as to push my ass out for whatever Sir wanted to do with it. I was also instructed to wash the product out of my hair and come with it not styled. A few train stops and a short walk later I was at his front door that was ajar. I let myself in and got myself ready as instructed. As I stood there waiting I had a strong urge to fart, and I knew if I did cum could come flying out, so I was trying to hold it in. I soon heard footsteps coming closer until they stopped right behind me. I could hear his breath. I trembled. A little part of me wanted to flee, but the main part of me told myself that I had put myself in this POZition and that it was meant to be. Suddenly his freezing cold hands held onto either side of my torso, causing me to gasp at the contrast in the heat of ice coldness against my warm firm flesh.

- Fucking sexy pig. I can see we're going to have a lot of fun. Now turn around.

I started to tremble a bit harder as I turned around. Once facing this 66 year old t☣️xic stud he leaned into my right ear and as he twisted my left nipple really hard he spoke in his deep gruffly voice;

- You want to be knocked up with HIV, is that it?
- Yes Sir.
- Then you have no need to tremble, do you? * As he said this he twisted my nipple harder again*
- No Sir.
- Good boy. Now kneel down before me.
- Yes Sir.

I knelt down where he then pulled my head deep into his Leather clad crotch.

- That's it boy, you're safe here with Sir. Just let your inner pig go, give in to your strongest deepest desires of depravity and give yourself over to me.

As he said those last few words he pulled me in tighter, gyrating his hips as he pushed my face deeper into his crotch. As I held onto the sides of his legs and feeling that sexy cool Leather I suddenly felt myself just let go. After a few minutes he pulled away and left, leaving me kneeling there. He came back and I heard him place a few items on the floor by me. 

- Now stand up.
- Yes Sir.

He pulled the red rubber jockstrap half way down my thighs and proceeded to put my stupid dick inside a steel chastity cage which he then locked. 🔐

- Do you like to play with your pathetic pointless fAGGOT dick, boy?
- Yes Sir.
- And you like to cum?
- Yes Sir.
- Well from now on you will learn that your cunt is your sole sexual organ. That is where you will pleasure yourself with toys when you masturbate, and where you will have all of your orgasms. Understood?
- Yes Sir.

I was not quite expecting this Dom-sub situation, but it felt all very natural. I was instructed to place my hands on the front door once again as I held my torso at an angle whilst arching my back and pushing my ass out. Sir suddenly started to flog my ass cheeks and the backs of my legs with his rubber flogger until my ass cheeks were a crimson rose colour. Having flogged me enough I was ordered to once again turn around...

- Turn around and take 2 steps forward.
- Yes Sir.

Again I done as I was told and suddenly felt the flogger hit my abs, then my thighs, and abs again, and then .... 💦*Squirt*💦 .... I farted with cum from the gym squirting onto Sir's floor and down my leg. He scooped some of it up and sniffed it.

- Oh what a nasty p🐷g you are, arriving already soiled.

He shoved two fingers into my cunt.

- How many loads have you taken today?
- Two, Sir.
- Well, you are still too tight for me. I only fuck cunt that is loose, gaping in fact. 

He shoved his fingers into my mouth, barking at me to suck and lick them clean, and once satisfied he made me kneel on the floor again, this time right in front of the cum that I had been holding in my guts. I could smell it. He went away and came back again and he proceeded to attach to my neck a leather collar, and leash. Once they were on me he pushed my face to his floor, barking at me to clean up the cum I had just dropped from my cunt. Once I had lapped up and swallowed everything that was there to have like a good little pig, I was brought up to his crotch level again. 

- Where did that cum just come from boy?
- My ass, Sir.
- NO ....

He paused as though to give me time to correct myself. I was confused, what else would I call it?

- I'm sorry Sir, I do not know what else I should call it.
- Think about what I said about your sole sexual organ.
- Oh ... erm, my cunt, Sir?
- YES boy. That is how you will refer to it from now on. Understood?
- Yes Sir.

Chapter 3: ''The Haircut'', coming soon, if my readers want more that is. 

• Like 13
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 18