~ Playing with Fire ~

ScorpionFF

Several requests to keep this story going. I think that is deserved of at least a few mot chapters to drop right NOW. Let's see if we are wanting more after that. And thanks to all pigs and sluts who give a vote, it is much appreciated. My favourite to see is of course the 'piggy' react emoji, shows that whatever has been seen or read is hitting that spot! 🐷

• Piggy 3

Chapter Three: The Haircut.

I heard him pick something up off of the floor, and then the whirring sound of hair clippers. They came close to my head, and before I knew it he was shaving my lovely hair off. Part of me was gutted, I loved my hair, but the other part of me was turned on that this highly charged viral stud was shaping me to how he wanted me to be, taking complete control over me. I felt safe, and very subMISSIVE. Now a skinhead and at this fucker's mercy I was lost in a piggy trance to his alpha authority. He took a hold of the leash and tugged;

- C'mon ...

He directed me as I crawled on all 4's into his living room, and once there I was ordered to sit up right, kneeling with my ass cheeks resting on my heels. There I was, naked except his red rubber jockstrap, the steel chastity locking up my now pointless dick, a leather blindfold, a leather collar and leash, but he was not done yet. Next went on a wooden clothes peg to each nipple ...

- OoooouuUUcH
- Take long slow deep breaths and remember why you are doing this.
- Yes Sir.

My nipples had always been super sensitive, yet through training over time with Sir Bill not only would they become much bigger, the arousing sensation they produced through playing with them would now be completely and not just partly redirected to my cunt now that my pointless dick was now locked. They would also very much increase in how sensitive they would become. 

Sir now took a permanent red marker pen and wrote on my chest; ''Sir'', on my torso; ''is going'', on my belly; ''to'' .... then he came around to my back and on my upper back he wrote; ''poz'', and finally below on my thoracic back he wrote; ''me.''

''Sir Is Going To Poz Me''

Now looking very different to how I arrived a short time ago he stood back and took some photos of his pig in training. For the next few hours he sat in his armchair drinking non alcoholic beer and puffing on a cigar, head to toe in fresh smelling leather. All that time I remained blindfolded, but I could smell the leather on my face from earlier, and his cigar smoke. I only spoke when I was spoken to, and Sir did not speak much, just generally puffing on his cigar and drinking his beers. For the first hour he verbally remained silent, until he piped up...

- Do you know what the term Viral Load means in regards to HIV, boy?
- Yes Sir, I have read about it.
- Have a guess what mine is.
- Erm, I don't know ... a million?
- Way out, guess again.
- Um, eight hundred thousand?
- You are still way out pig, you get one more guess.
- Er *I gave a big pause as I thought, which way do I go, up or down* ... Erm, four hundred thousand?

He stood up, walked over to me, knelt behind me, spread my legs, and placed a leather covered finger from a gloved hand on my cummy neg cunt hole. I gasped. He leaned into my ear, and once again his gruffly voice spoke to my inner depraved pig;

- Four Million, three hundred and seventy one fucking thousand, boy.

I groaned and whimpered in ecstasy to which he cockily laughed;

He knew exactly who I was and what I wanted, and needed! 😈 ... He got up and stood in front of me.

- If I gave your cunt a good hard brushing with a tooth brush then fucked you hard and came deep inside your cunt right now I'd say there would be a very good chance you'd become HIV positive. 

Well, that sent me over the edge as surges of actual electric jolts surged through my cunt, jolt after jolt after jolt...

- Oh my Go.. Oh my Go.. Uh, uh uh *I began to pant and moan heavily*

Sir took one big puff on his cigar and blew it in my face, and sat back down in his chair. A good half hour of verbal silence ensued. Then...

- You definitely want to become HIV positive, is that correct? 
- Yes Sir.
- You want Sir's angry serpent 🐍 to spit it's highly charged viral corrupted DNA deep in your guts, corrupting your DNA in the process, pig?
- Yes Sir.

The next sentence he uttered he said extremely sternly and very loudly...

- You want my highly charged viral corrupted DNA flowing through your veins forever more? IS THAT WHAT YOU FUCKING WELL WANT?

His full on alpha attitude with his matter of fact stern words booming out into the room sent me over the edge, and once again electrical jolts surged through my cunt, but this time they did not stop until Sir intervened. For the next half hour the surges came at me, wave after wave, leaving me whimpering in a highly aroused state. I already forget I had a dick, and my complete focus was on Sir, and my cunt. 

Still in an aroused whimpering state Sir stood up and led me on all 4's to the bathroom where he made me kneel in a waterless bath. Already with a blindfold on my head he now attached a urinal gag, only one way for piss to go, into my greedy piggy guts. I already drank a load earlier at the gym, but this was nothing like I had ever drank before, because it was insane copious amounts.

- I've not pissed in the two hours I drank my six beers, get ready pig, because a big piss is coming your way. 

I heard the first splash of his warm, salty, golden juice hit the urinal gag, and very quickly felt it gush into my mouth and down my throat. I found my gulping rhythm very quickly, thank goodness, as he pissed a hard stream for a good few minutes. At the end of being used as a human urinal I felt full. 

- Good boy, pig. 

He helped me out of the bath, and removed the urinal gag. He then attached a black silk cape that covered my body neck to toe. He lead me towards the porch and put my trainers on for me.

- Stay there. I am taking you for a ride. 

Where was he going to take me?

Edited by LeatherScorpionFF
Insert question mark
  • Like 10
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 13

Chapter Four: Ronald and Nate

He got his car keys which I heard jingle when he came back, and led me to the car, helping me into the passenger seat. I am STILL blindfolded. I did not know what the man looked like. For all I knew he could be driving me to my demise. But I knew that was not the case. What trick(s) did he have up his perverted sleeve?

We drove for about 20 minutes, and he parked at our destination. Without saying a word he got me out of the car, locked up, and led me to somewhere where I had been many times, and was friends with some of the staff. I was led inside to a reception area. I recognised the smell immediately of where we were ...

The sauna! I heard my friend Josh who worked at the reception speak...

- Hey Bill, how's it going man, and who do you have here with you? Looking at that nose and chin it looks like my friend Matty, but it can't be, as he has a lovely head of hair. 

With that, Sir, who I now knew his name took off the black silk cape.

- Fuck, it is Matty, I recognise that gorgeous tight and compact, small framed gym trained body anywhere. What have you done with your hair Matty?
- He doesn't need his hair now. Just read what is written on his body.
- ''Sir is going to...

Sir turned me around so Josh could finish the sentence

- Poz me''. FUCK, I thought that had been laid to rest. FUUUUCK!

Sir paid our fares, led me to the locker area where my trainers and red rubber jockstrap were removed, and they with both of our towels and Sir's Leathers were put into the lockers. I was wearing my clothes pegs on my now very sore tits, the steel chastity cage, and the leather collar and leash. Sir was wearing his knee length police boots, and executioner hood. And off we went.

I could tell we had reached the shower area as I could hear water cascading onto the sauna floor. Sir had me stood feet hip width apart, with my hands clasped behind my back. Sir's good friend Ronald, a 62 year old retired nurse Skinhead came walking in our direction, wearing nothing but his 20 hole boots with red laces. They got chatting including about me. Sir said I was a chaser and he was willing to gift me, but he was going to make me really work for it. 

- Heeeeeey Bill, fancy seeing you here. And who is this sexy pig? 
- Hey Ronald mate. Great to see you too.

They got chatting and both ended up behind me. Ronald grabbed a hold of my ass cheeks, spreading and squeezing them.

- Fuck, now I would love to have a go on this sexy pig. Would you look at that ass, I have never seen ass cheeks so high up into the lower back, and so round and perfect. Damn. 

As he groped and mauled my rump, the sides to my torso, and shoulders, my Sir spoke...

- How is the Viral Load now Ronald. I know about a year ago it leapt from just under a million to just under three million. 
- Oh fuck me Bill mate, I have gotten into my blood slamming big time, you know, you have been with me at plenty of parTies where I have been recharged by some highly t☣️xic studs. Well, it is triple that of a year ago, not to mention I have picked up a few extra strains including that all exclusive aggressive strain that no one in our circles has, that we have only heard about, well, now I have IT!
- Not the ... CRF... 

Before Sir had a chance to finish Ronald interrupted.

- Fuck YES, that one! Probably why my Viral Load has gone nuts this year.
- What is it now?
- Eight MILLION and seven hundred and seventy three thousand.
- FUCK, you are now more than double of what I am. Shit. You can have a play with him now, but no knocking him up, so keep your dangerous death Dick where I can see it.

Sir lifted my blindfold so it now rested on my forehead, and for the first time in hours I could see once again. But, I could not see Sir or Ronald as they were both behind me. A man suddenly walked right past me into my view and walked over to the opposite wall that I was facing, and through his executioner hood which framed his face via a heavy bushy beard and thick moustache he stared deep into my eyes. I could not miss him, his stare was so captivating, and I stared back, in a trance as Ronald played with my ass, and cunt. Such as my hypnotic trance I did not notice Sir was wearing his knee length police boots and was stroking his 12" by 5" girth serpent tatted fuck weapon. In fact, I did not even realise it was him. As he stroked Ronald played, and I soon felt a finger with a sharp unkempt nail tear against the wet, warm and velvet soft walls to my tight NEG cunt. 

- If it wasn't for my pal Bill I'd be already fucking you, tearing your cunt up with my t☣️xic piece of fuck meat that is pierced with a circular 10mm barbell PA with sharp spiked balls, I'd be the one to be knocking you up, and I would make sure it would fucking take. I can tell you are the kind of nasty pig that would fucking love it.

I couldn't hear what he was saying precisely as I was in a Sir trance. Sir slightly nodded down towards his 🐍 serpent-tatted-toxic-Dick, gesturing me to look down, and so I did. And as I did he let go of his t☣️xic-serpent and let it bounce and throb as it pointed to the sauna ceiling. As soon as I layed eyes on it, it was now that I realised I was looking at Sir as I recognised his in the flesh beautiful serpent-Dick from photos I had seen of it. I instinctively pushed back onto Ronald's finger that was fingering around inside my cunt with that unkempt sharp nail of his nicking on my soft and warm neg cunt flesh. Not only had I not been hearing Ronald I had not even been feeling him fingering and groping me such was the serpent trance I was in. The three of us were locked in this chain of rhythm for a good while, and it took a 26 year old neg twink called Nate to break it.

Nate was walking towards my direction wearing a towel around his waist, and as he got close enough he read what was written on the front of my body; ''Sir' is going to'', this was met with a smile. He passed me then read what was written on my back; ''poz me.''

Apparently he beamed from ear to ear with his; ''You lucky Bastard, I've been actively chasing for 4 years, and still nothing'' smile. He came to the front of me again, looked at me, then his eyes motioned towards Ronald; ... 

- So, is this Sir?
- No. Just a friend of his.
- I like you, putting it about for the alpha Daddies like the true cum pigs we are.

The next thing I knew Sir had walked over and was eyeing Nate up and down, and up, and down. HIs gruffly voice commanded our attention;

- So who is this cute young pig I see before me?
- This is Sir *I replied*

Without missing a beat Nate stared right into Sir's eyes and spoke, he truly knew what he wanted and was going after it.

- Fuck, he has a super potent look about him too. I wish it was my veins that he was going to be flowing around for eternity.
- Not another chaser?
- Yes Sir. I have been super pro active in chasing for 4 years, the last 6 months of it in this city since I moved here. 
- C'mon, follow me, let's see what you have on offer.

• Like 7
  • Piggy 20

48 minutes ago, LeatherScorpionFF said:

Before I put out the next chapter, just for a bit of fun and to involve the readers of this story, if you think that Bill's friend Ronald should have the following tattoo then give this image a ''piggy'' reaction;

Ronald Inverted Pentagram 666.jpg

Absolutely. I've been debating getting on of these to go with the snake on my body 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, LeatherScorpionFF said:

@FFPuppigboi ... Great mohawk pig, and a fine looking ass that is ripe for the taking to be trained to be just how I like it; gaping, blooming, and dripping! A very sexy pup! 🔥👅

Definitely ready to be gaped and filled with cum coated fist,toys, and cock 

013FD4D7-6A11-4BCA-9614-C102DA909BF6.jpeg

• Like 2

On 10/30/2022 at 11:24 PM, LeatherScorpionFF said:

Hey 🐷's

If you would like to see this story progress then give it a 'like'. I never did get around to completing a story when I used to write them on here a long while ago, but I have written a lot to this one working within the confines of the new rules that came into action early last year, yet staying with the premise of chem sex, bug chasing and conversion. Maybe there is not an interest for those kind of stories now. If I do proceed and there is something in a story that is not allowed, then a moderator can do their thing whilst alerting me so I do not make the same mistake again.  

🔥🌹☣️

love this story

• Like 1

Pigs and Piggies,

I was writing towards the later part of this story when a big idea suddenly came to the hand, which means I am going to have to rewrite chapter 5 (the next chapter) onwards, so there is going to be a bit of a delay until the next installment(s). 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...