~ Playing with Fire ~

ScorpionFF

Chapter Five: Nasty at the Sauna

Sir walked back to the wall where he had been stroking his girthy veiny fuck weapon a short while ago, now with the new twink in town in tow. He made Nate stand feet hip width apart with his hands stretched out above him against the wall with his towel clad ass arched out. Sir ripped away the towel, and underneath was such a beautiful sight. Just like I had been earlier Nate was wearing a red rubber jockstrap which perfectly complimented his sweet round ass, yet what separated the similarity between us is he came with a semi blooming and cum dripping rosebud. 

- Oh FUCK, Christmas has come early, nothing I like better than a blooming rose and a loose cunt. Look at that cum dripping out, FUCK YEAH.

Sir quickly noticed a marker pen attached to a piece of string that was tied to the waistband of Nate's jockstrap, with a number of strikes written on both of his pert ass cheeks. 

- 7 and 5 ... 12, hmmmm, have you taken 12 loads today boy?
- I don't know, I haven't been counting. But every stud that has fucked me marked my ass. Is it 12 loads now?
- It sure is. Want to make it unlucky 13? Let me mark you with my DNA that will never wash off.
- Oh fuCK, YES PLEASE, SIR.

Sir made Nate turn so he faced sideways to me and to bend over so his hands rested just above his knees. I could only imagine he was ordered to bloom for Sir as his rose came out to full bloom with Sir now on his knees licking, slurping, and chewing Nate's blossoming dripping cummy cunt. Multiple anon loads both going into Sir's mouth and man seed getting caught up in his moustache and beard. All the while this was going on Ronald continued to finger fuck me and grope me. After a good feeding Sir stood up and penetrated Nate with some other stranger sticking his Dick into Nate's mouth. I watched on, longing for it to be me that was Nate the piece of meat. Damn. 

I looked up at Sir's face and he was looking at me through his executioner hood, sticky cum covered moustache and beard, with a cocky grin. What a beautiful sight. Before I could enjoy it anymore Ronald turned me around to face him. And what I saw was a handsome yet weathered bull with a septum piercing. I glanced at his massive pig tits that were both pierced, they both wore a pair of large heavy nipple rings. I could not help but notice he had an extremely striking tattoo bang in the centre of his sternum down to the lower sternum, and radiating outwards into his pecs and up towards his clavicles.

👹 His tattoo was of a large black and red inverted pentagram with an upside down cross with three 6's in a row on it. 👹

He pushed me down making me get onto my knees to lick his throbbing t☣️xic monster pierced shaft. Why monster? Because his dangerous highly charged Dick was bigger than Sir's when fully erect 12" by 5" member. Ronald's when fully erect came in at an obscene 13" in length by 7" in girth. His girth was as big as my wrist. There was no way I'd be able to take that up my cunt, I am way too tight. I could not see how anyone who was not very well used and super loose could take it. I looked up at him towering over me. I couldn't even get to have our eyes meet as I became transfixed by his blasphemous tattoo. He began to laugh arrogantly...

- I see you looking at it. Most try to deny what it makes them feel inside, and most if not all succumb to their most darkest depraved desires. Now show me how you lick Dick. No sucking, just licking.

I licked up and down his already erect eight MILLION and some number of hundred thousands highly charged fuck weapon, base to the tip, tip to the base, under and around, around and under, being careful not to catch my tongue on the spiked balls on his 10mm thick PA. Even though he was pretty much fully erect my licking seemed to pleased him as I could definitely see him become thicker, with the veins in his shaft looking fuller. Having licked him what seemed to be to the point of sparkling clean he barked at me to look up at him.

- So fucking cute. I don't care what Bill has said, if he wanders off with that gaping fag over there then I am fucking you. I will rip you up and make sure you get what you are chasing.

As he spoke dirty to me he stroked his already super hard and highly charged p☢️z pistol. 

- Now keeping your head tilted towards my direction close your eyes and close your mouth. 

From the point of me closing my eyes it wasn't even a minute before his breath started becoming heavy and erratic. Cumming already? Then I heard Sir's voice boom;

- Go on Ron mate, spray your nasty eight Million, seven hundred and seventy three fucking thousand viral load onto my neg pig's face. He wants it up his guts, but he is going to have to work for that eventuality. That's it Ron, unload, go on, give it to the pig. By now a big crowd had gathered around us, all stroking their Dicks, and all now cheering Ron on to bust his nasty nut juice over my face.

Ron started to grunt over and over like a wild boar as his highly charged large t☣️xic load generously coated my face with a good amount of his hot dirty seed landing on the top of my forehead where the top of the leather blindfold rested. Sir took a hold of my leash and gave a firm tug;

- C'mon boy, open your eyes and get up, I am taking you and this eager to be p☢️zzed up fAGGOT home. Great seeing again Ron mate. See you again soon.

I was put back into my black cape, Nate got dressed and his belongings, and we all got into the car. Sir got Nate and I to sit in the back seat. Without thought we immediately held hands and looked into each other's eyes. There was this intense surge of warmth that filled us causing us to beam with our huge smiles and sparkling eyes. Nate then leaned in and started to lick up Ronald's big t☣️xic load that he had just dumped onto my face a short while ago. Quite a bit of it had collected and rested above the leather blindfold. But instead of swallowing what he had lapped up he leaned in to my lips and we shared our first kiss where we both felt an intense rush of deep connection. Before I knew it I was doing something that I had never done before, that being; kissing with myself and my kissing partner passing sperm back and forth into each other's mouths. Sir was driving us home and looked into his rear view mirror;

- Are you two snowballing? Oh fuck YEAH, look at my two sexy young pigs making out in the back seat as I drive them to where it all happens. My dungeon in the basement!

Upon pushing Ronald's nasty load back into my mouth Nate pulled back and got me to swallow what had been on my face. Well, it would have been a complete waste otherwise. Nate rummaged through his bag and took out his phone, handed it to me, looked deep into my eyes, and with a deep warmth said;

- I like you.
- Me too.

No more words were needed as I punched in my number into his handset. It looked like my life was about to take two completely different directions; Sir in the front seat to knock me up, and the much closer to my age cutie sat next to me to become my boyfriend. Would just one, both, or neither happen? 

• Like 5
  • Piggy 9

Chapter Six: In the slave cage.

We arrive back to Sir's home where all three of us went down into his basement dungeon. It was out of this world, I had never seen anything like it. Two of the four walls were a red brick, and the other two opposite walls were mirrored floor to ceiling. There was a small tin bath, a rim seat, three slings, a four seater red leather couch, a red leather armchair, in one corner of the dungeon was a rubber covered mattress, and against one of the brick walls was another rubber covered mattress but this one was not on the floor, this one was on top of a slave cage. All that lit this intoxicating basement dungeon was a handful of lamps that gave off a dimly lit fire red glow. Sir finally removed the clothes pegs from my nipples...

- Yeah, I see, your small tits are now weeping, best give them a rest before we continue the training to turn them into big nasTy pig-tits. 

Sir stripped me until I was now only wearing the steel chastity cage and the leather collar and leash he put on me earlier, and what he wrote on me using a permanent red marker pen writing on my front and back;

''Sir Is Going To Poz Me''.

He stripped Nate down to his red rubber jockstrap, then made us sit next to one another on the rubber covered mattress on the floor. 

- Who is up for blowing some clouds?
- fuCK YEAH *exclaimed Nate*
- Er, what's that? *I quizzed*

Sir got what was needed for us to get cloudy and told the experienced Nate to show me what to do. All I had ever done until now was smoke weed. Soon the two of us young neg pigs were blowing clouds. What an absolute mind blowing feeling! It made me feel exhilarated and highly aroused. With both of us in a high and aroused state, and the fact we had a mutual instant attraction to one another we got lost in a sweaty cloudy haze of groping each other with deep kissing. 

- I really like you Nate. You make me feel a special feeling.
- Me too sexy. 

We groped and kissed, and kissed and groped. We were completely lost in one another. So much so we had not realised that Sir had removed his Leather trousers, Leather shirt, and was now sat in his red leather armchair smoking a big fat cigar whilst wearing nothing but his knee length police boots and his leather executioner hood. His minimalist yet striking attire complimented his thick moustache and beard. He sat there, smoking his cigar as he stroked his t☣️xic fuck weapon, watching us both maul one another. He summoned us both to crawl over and kneel before him. He looked at Nate...

- So you are chasing are you fAGGOT, want to get knocked up?
- FUCK YEAH.
- When was the last time you took PrEP?
- Never been on it, SIR.
- I see ... And what about you pig, what is your PrEP status?
- Haven't taken it for 7 days now, SIR.
- Right, well as you know I only fuck loose gaping cunt, and you are way too tight right now, unlike this gaping-loose anon cum loaded fAG.

I would soon get to find out that Nate had a couple of fist fuck buddies who he had known for 6 years. They were a couple, both p☢️z but on meds, and they at least once a week wrecked Nate's cunt to the poinT he could take them both shoulder deep. His cunT was very well trained! 

Before I knew it Sir Bill stood up, took a hold of my leash and put me into the slave cage under the bed, and locked it. What? I was high and horny and gagging to be bred with as many t☣️xic loads that I could get, and here I was, caged. All I could do was watch on which I did as I frequently fingered my cunt. Sir got Nate to be on all fours next to and parallel to the cage so I would get a close up view of initial play.

- Go on, push it out fAG, push out your cunt, show me what you got.

With little to no effort Nate pushed out his cunt inside out, a huge very well trained prolapse that was covered and dripping with some of the 12 loads of anon cum that had been seeded deep into his neg guts earlier in the day. And just like at the sauna Sir was back on his knees licking, slurping, and chewing this delicious meaty blossoming cummy cunt. Once again anon man seed was getting caught up in Sir's moustache and beard. Having enjoyed his second felch session of the day Sir came upright and with no resistance shoved all of his 12" by 5" meaty p☢️z fuck weapon deep into Nate's piggy guts pushing his flopped inside out cunt back inside. Nate moaned and groaned in delight as Sir fucked him very slowly yet with firm hard thrusts. He looked into the cage at me as I frantically fingered my cunt, sweating heavily whilst watching the long serpent coiled around his shaft slither in and out. Sir gave his cocky looking grin as he continued with his firm hard thrusts, and looking right into my eyes he spoke...

- You want my t☣️xic fuck tool pumping your hungry for p☢️z seed cunt don't you pig? Huh. I am going to have to train that cunt of yours until it is loose enough for my liking. That's it, you finger that neg cunt of yours. Go on, show me how much you want me to knock you up. Go on ... SHOW me!

I showed Sir my real need to have him convert me with not only fingering my cunt even more aggressively, but with very loud grunts and groans. As I continued to get more and more worked up through my frustration and lust Sir took his focus away from me, took a hold of Nate's shoulders, and increased the pace of his fucking until all I could hear was groaning from Nate, grunting from Sir, and Nate's beefy ass cheeks making slapping noises with each inward thrust. 

- Oh fuck YEAH, what a nasty pig, neg and with my highly charged t☣️xic fuck tool pumping away deep in its gaping sloppy cum filled guts, desperate to get knocked up. That is what you want, isn't it, fAG?

Nate couldn't reply as he was being relentlessly winded with a fast paced powerful thrust fuck. I watched this fuck continue on for a while longer when Sir stopped suddenly in his tracks and slowly withdrew his monster fuck weapon. Sir then walked Nate over to one of the slings, threw him in, restrained him by the wrists and ankles, got out the crisco, sat on a stool at the foot of the sling and proceeded with a two hour long FFist session alternating between being shoulder deep and punch FFisting with plenty of twisTed verbal. Although further away I could still see and hear, although I could not see Nate waist up. His cunt now destroyed Sir got up and walked over to the slave bed, unlocked the cage and pulled me out by my leash and walked me over like a dog about a metre in front of the foot of the sling, instructing me to focus in on his perineum which was very defined due to some wastage. He slid back into my neg Nate, all 12" balls deep too, and just held that p☢️zition!

• Like 6
  • Piggy 10

Chapter Seven; A SHOCK result! 

- If you want I can take my Dick out and put a condom on, if you are neg and not on PrEP that is.
- I never use condoms, SIR. And no, I am not on PrEP, and yes I am neg
- But I have an extremely high HIV viral load of four million and three hundred and seventy one thousand. My seed is super t☣️xic. You would bound to convert from neg to p☢️z.
- But I want to convert, SIR.

Sir changed from being still to his hips now slowly and softly rocking turning his motionless fuck weapon into a fuck. And as they continued their verbal exchange that they were both getting off on the fuck would get faster, harder, and more intense as the dialogue progressed...

- You want to convert to what, fAG?
- Convert to being HIV positive, SIR.
- But once you are p☢️z there is no going back.
- Yes SIR, I know. Please breed me. Please.
- Breed you? I feel I should remind you that I have a HIV viral load of four million and three hundred and seventy one thousand. I want to hear you say my viral load out aloud.
- You have a HIV viral load of four million and three hundred and seventy one thousand, SIR. I have been chasing to become HIV positive for 4 years now. 
- Fuck, you are one nasty fucked up pig. I need to again hear you say out aloud my viral load. C'mon you nasty cunt, tell me so I know you are completely sure.
- You have a HIV viral load of four million and three hundred and seventy one thousand, SIR. Turn this neg pig into p☢️z pig. Go on SIR, flow through my veins forever more. GO ON.

Sir briefly paused the flow of dialogue as he switched his force and rate of fucking up a few gears to now a full on no holes barred sweaty RAW fuck.

- FUCK, you are one fucked up nasty fAGGOT.
- I want to become HIV positive so badly. A HIV viral load of four million and three hundred and seventy one thousand should do it. C'mon SIR, show this nasty fAGGOT who is boss!
- Oh fuck ... FUCK.

The sling chains were now rattling a loud noise as Sir Bill was now fucking Nate with no mercy, and I could tell he was now very close to ejaculating. My focus was on his perineum. 

- Oh FUCK, I am gonna cum ... FUCK ... I'm gonna mark you!
- YES SIR, turn this neg pig into a fully fledged p☢️z fAGGOT. Yes SIR, breed me. Show me who is the boss!

Sir took one final violent thrust in and stopped the fuck. Had he changed his mind about breeding Nate. Hell no. He now began to grunt over and over as he held still, with his perineum clearly twitching as his potent t☣️xic seed spewed deep into Nate's neg guts. 

- Go on SIR, make your mark, own this stupid fAGGOT, flow in my veins forever more. 

Once fully spent Sir withdrew and allowed me to lick his Dick clean. He told us to go and gave me instructions on my imminent training schedule.

- Right you two, I have a busy start to the week tomorrow, so you both need to leave now. And boy, I will be requiring you to come here for 7pm on Tuesday. Your training session will last until 7am on Thursday. These training sessions will take place weekly, and going by how tight you are I'd say we are looking at at least six months in loosening up your cunt. You must arrive to each training session thoroughly douched.

I ended up going to Nate's where we still remained in a meth high. We cuddled, kissed, caressed one another, and spoke to one another with much affection. But as I was so horny with my cunt still empty of p☢️z seed in it I felched my Nate's neg cunt of the p☢️z seed Sir had deposited. It tasted so damn good. I say ''my'' Nate as within a few days we officially had become boyfriends, and after one month of meeting I moved in with him on the first day of the last month to the year. Would this date become of significance to us?

It was a Tuesday morning and we both awoke in each others arms, high on romance, and both of us having now finished coming down from our parTy high. I had a light brunch as I knew my cunt was going to be put through its paces for the next 36 hours starting from 7pm this evening. This evening very quickly came, and before I knew it I was back at Sir Bill's ready to start my cunt training and anything else Sir decided I needed to learn. Each training session would last for 36 hours with 6 hours of non stop play with a 6 hour rest, then another 6 hours of non stop play, and so forth, where it would end up of 18 hours play, 18 hours rest, with the last 6 hours rest so I would be rested enough to travel home. 

Each and every training session would focus in on loosening up my cunt. Sir was adamant that he would not even fuck me let alone attempt to knock me up until I was loose enough for his liking. Even thought I had been strictly instructed to thoroughly douche before arrival he would before we would go down into his dungeon give me a deep enema to make sure training was without interruption. Sir would use his fingers, hands, toys, and forearm until we eventually reached the poinT where I could take his arm up to his shoulder. Clearly he had very high standards. Each and every training session he would also see that I was high, giving me parTy chems at the beginning of each of the three lots of six hours sets of play. Some weeks I'd be blowing clouds, other weeks he'd have me on K, which sometimes saw me fall into a K hole. That did not matter as I was safe in the leather-palm of a sling. He would also on a weekly basis wet shave my hair to keep me as his skinhead creation. Each week he would also have my small tits with either clothes pegs, suction cups, or nipple clamps. I helped my tit training along by working on them between training sessions too. During the three lots of six hours of rest he would rehydrate me with electrolytes so I could keep going for such an extended period of intense sweaty action. Nine months after my training had commenced, doing all of the aforementioned which was total dedication from my part I still was not pregnant with Sir's DNA, in fact we were still in training mode. I was increasingly wondering when I would get what I was here for.

Nine months later and we were now late July, and as far as my sweetheart Nate and I were concerned he was p☢️z. He had to be after the viral load Sir Bill shared with him. We we so confident that all this time he had not gotten tested. And we were so busy with my training with Sir, being in love and living our lives we never got around to it. But now we had decided to get that confirmation of his p☢️z status.

It was late morning on a Tuesday and I was with him in the waiting room at the sexual health clinic. He was called in by the doctor where the usual discussion was had, and he had a full screen including two tests for HIV, the rapid test from his finger, and the test from his arm. Well, we were fucking STUNNED, the rapid test showed him as ....

NEGATIVE!

• Like 7
  • Piggy 7

Chapter Eight; Nate's journey.

We were both in utter shock. Sir Bill's DNA did not take. Nate could not understand and had been convinced the last 9 months that he was p☢️z, as had I. Had I eaten the evidence with my greedy felching meal? 😈 We had planned to go for a nice lunch to celebrate which we still did, but we didn't have the celebrations we were anticipating. Again as I had training this evening I ate lightly. We went home and when the time came I douched and went to Sir Bill's. Just before I left my Nate got a text with all of his results including the HIV test from his arm. Everything was negative. He seemed to not only be shocked, but also be down about it. I left my man at home and went to my next training session. As I lay there getting an enema from Sir I told him about Nate's results from today...

- That is very unusual. Maybe the toothbrush treatment and my new obscenely high viral load would do the trick second time around. 
- What is your viral load now, SIR?
- Oh, ho ho ho, a little more than double than what it was 9 months ago. I have been taking lots of recharges via blood slams. So fucking hot! FUCK. I cannot stop doing it. 

I looked at him quizzically as though to say; ''answer my question please''

- So yeah, my current viral load stands at eight Million and seven hundred and sixty eight fucking thousand, pig. Happy now?
- Fuck, when can you breed me SIR? We have been training for 9 months. How much longer?
- I hear impatience in your voice. You will be bred when you are loose enough for my liking.
- But you can FFist me now up until half way up your Bicep. What gives?
- Shoulder deep will be the trigger. Don't worry pig, you are almost there. 

As our latest training session got under way my Nate back at home is in the shower having done a thorough douching and then an enema. Once washed and dried he put on an outfit for play, and then on top of his outfit he put on plain and baggy sports gear for his journey on public transport. And his destination;

A Leather bar that he likes going to but hasn't been to in the nine months we have been together.

*** As my beautiful chasing pig of a boyfriend Matthew spends the next day and a half training with Sir Bill, I Nate will narrate my big part to this story, starting now! ***

As a way of dealing with the news today that I am still neg (I still cannot believe it), it was my intention to take as many loads as possible in the vain hope there was a grotesque vile mega charged stud to do the deed. Upon arrival I stripped off from my baggy sports gear which I put into my bag which went into the coat check, leaving just my cash card which I left behind the bar for any purchases, and my outfit which consisted of;

A Black Leather Harness with red piping, a red rubber jockstrap, and army boots. I left my cash card at the bar and went straight down into the basement and hopped into one of the slings. There was a big crowd upstairs and many followed me down. No sooner had I hopped in a sling then I had an anon Dick inside of my sloppy cunt, straight into a good fast hard fuck. I noticed he sported a biohazard tattoo. Fuck, I hope he is not on meds. He looked down at me and smirked....

- FUCK, I have never known a cunt so loose, I can only feel the wet and the warm, my Dick isn't even scraping the sides, what a nasty pig. Fancy a t☣️xic load then fAG?

I didn't reply, I just closed my eyes and let him do what he had to do. A few short minutes of hard fucking and he slammed in and started to grunt. YES, load number one, and it was detectable! He withdrew, slapped my pert ass cheek, left, and seconds later another RAW Dick was inside of me. I wanted to try and keep a tally, and despite losing count a few times I ended up with a number of 15. I had been down in the basement getting pounded and bred for a little over and hour and it was becoming thirsty work, so I went upstairs to the bar for a quick soft drink, just a sparkling mineral water. I sat there on a high wooden stool facing the bar, drinking my drink slowly, and despite having at least 15 loads inside of me I felt empty and unsatisfied.

I know what I wanted and needed, and that was that grotesque vile mega charged stud to do the deed that had to be done if I was ever to attain my goal. I know many would think I am crazy and completely fucked up, but it was where I wanted to go. I thought about my boyfriend Matty going through his training session. I smiled knowing he was most definitely high by now and getting stretched. Sir Bill certainly was working his magic as Matty's cunt was already destroyed, like mine. He was so tight when we met. As I sat there pondering I felt a cold hand touch my ass cheek. I turned my head and there he was, that grotesque vile mega charged stud who I saw at the sauna nine months ago on the day I met Matty and Sir Bill, that's right, it was only Sir Bill's friend Ronald. 

- Aaaaaaahhh, it's you ... Nate isn't it, Matthew's boyfriend?
- Yes. Great to see you again. You are fucking hot. 

At 63 years old he was thirty seven years my senior with a ravaged weathered look, and I found it so hot and intoxicating. 

- Thanks pig. Fancy a fuck downstairs? You look as though you could do with a nasty recharge, even though I cannot help but notice your loose sloppy cunt is dripping cum onto the bar floor.
- Fuck YES!

I necked the rest of my drink, and walked towards the entrance to the downstairs fuck basement. I heard him say ''recharge''. If only he knew what had happened with me today at the clinic. I didn't say anything to him right now to correct him as I needed his brutal and t☣️xic weapon deep in my guts. And it was a good job I am super loose as he when erect was even bigger than Sir Bill who already measured in at a whopping 12" in length by 5" in girth. Ronald here came in at a ridiculously HUGE 13" in length by 7" in girth. I had never seen anyone so extremely and obscenely well endowed. He also had a 10mm PA with a spiked ball on either end of the ring. I jumped into the sling and Ronald wasted no time in sliding in ALL THE WAY ... Balls Deep! 

- FUCKING HELL pig, I have never known in my several decades alive for anyone to be as loose as you. And I can tell you are already heavily loaded with seed. Fucking HOT!

I didn't say anything, I just stared at his face as he smirked which showed off his sunken cheeks. He really was weathered, but he had stamina I give him that. He fucked me with a steady rhythm, not slow, but not fast. 

- How did it feel when you found out my friend Bill and knocked you up? A bet you had a big viral load at first!?
- Erm, well, I only got around to getting tested today.
- A-ha, so out for a celebratory cum-dump session. Good boy pig. Welcome to the club.
- That's the thing you see, I don't know how, but Sir Bill's DNA didn't take.
- Wha'? ....

He abruptly withdrew his gigantic t☣️xic pierced fuck weapon out and started to knowingly laugh.

- FUCK, so you are still not knocked up then?
- No, Sir.

He motioned with his head and eyes for me to look at his t☣️xic fuck weapon...

- You see that?
- Yes, Sir.
- I can guarantee if you come back with me my highly charged weapon will sort you out.

He slid back into me balls deep and leaned his face close to mine.

- Up for a blood slam right now at my basement dungeon? 

I started deep into his eyes that seemed to have a tinge of yellow about them although I could not be sure. He stared back boring deep into my soul as he slowly rocked his hips back and forth causing his cunt destroyer to move only slightly in and out. We just kept on staring at one another as the energy between us built up to high intensity. I then replied to his question...

- Yes please, SIR. Please help me with what I seek.
- C'mon then, let's go. 

• Like 4
  • Piggy 8

In the next chapter Ronald says to Nate when talking about his viral load;

- Let me help you out pig. As of last week it now stands at a mega charged up count of thirty fucking nine million and four hundred and seventy fucking nine thousand!!!

It has more than quadrupled since the beginning of this story due to Ronald's increasing obsession with blood slamming. But what should Nate do? Should he when he hears that figure run home, or should he succumb to the slam on offer? Vote on this post to have your say on where this story goes. 

Run home = ''Upvote''

Succumb to the blood slam on offer = ''Pig emoji''

• Piggy 17

42 minutes ago, rublthlad said:

Brilliant story 

Very pleased you are enjoying it, albeit it is super fucking twisTed. If I can get at least 10 pig emoji votes for the ''Succumb to the blood slam on offer'' then I shall proceed with where this story is going. I don't want to be 3 chapters down the line and have no readers left. 

11 hours ago, Bearpigps said:

Please succumb to the blood slam offer.🐷   I'm following it closely

Thanks for your input. Alongside the 9 react pig emojis (I told myself to get 10 to continue on with the story) do I count yours too? Nate's future hangs precariously in the balance! ☣️ And no one voted for ''run home'' either. 😈

GREAT to see you @bottomguy69 and @TaKinGDeePanal loitering around. I do think of you pigs from time to time.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/2/2022 at 9:06 AM, LeatherScorpionFF said:

Very pleased you are enjoying it, albeit it is super fucking twisTed. If I can get at least 10 pig emoji votes for the ''Succumb to the blood slam on offer'' then I shall proceed with where this story is going. I don't want to be 3 chapters down the line and have no readers left. 

57 minutes ago, LeatherScorpionFF said:

Thanks for your input. Alongside the 9 react pig emojis (I told myself to get 10 to continue on with the story) do I count yours too? Nate's future hangs precariously in the balance! ☣️ And no one voted for ''run home'' either. 😈

GREAT to see you @bottomguy69 and @TaKinGDeePanal loitering around. I do think of you pigs from time to time.

I think you'll always have a readership base - and thank you for the shout out!

• Like 1

On 12/1/2022 at 6:23 PM, LeatherScorpionFF said:

Run home = ''Upvote''

Succumb to the blood slam on offer = ''Pig emoji''

Nobody voted for ''Run Home''. To add, the tenth ''Succumb to the blood slam on offer'' vote has been given, thanks @Nullo-sub-N8. Alongside others who messaged me privately it looks like there is plenty of enthusiasm for this story to get even more twisTed with Nate really getting it in the next few chapters (Ronald is one sick fuck). Thanks very much to all who express their enjoyment for this story. More to cum! 🐷

• Piggy 1