Student decides on the sleazy sauna

I was so stunned, I just shut up. My ass was burning as he continued jabbing his cock into my by now tender ass. How the hell had this happened? 

"Now, are you going to be a good boy?"

I didn't really see much choice, so I nodded my head and bit my lip as he assaulted my ass with his thick cock.

"Good, because with those straps you're not going anywhere until I say you are. Just relax and try to enjoy it."

After a while, my tight virgin ass must have loosened enough to begin to feel some pleasure, more intense with his cock than a finger had been. By this time he'd settled into steady rhythm.

Suddenly he stopped with his cock buried to the hilt and I felt him lean over me.

"Now, you keep being a good boy and open that mouth for me, fed up of listening to you."

Scared of what might happen if I refused, I opened my mouth and felt a rubber ball be shoved between my teeth stretching my jaw. It was fixed in place with a strap behind my head. He then pulled up straight and started fucking me hard, I could feel his low hanging balls slapping against my cheeks as he pounded me.

"Just thought, you never did ask about the meaning of my tattoo, did you boy?" What? Why the hell were we talking about tattoos while this sleazy older guy was railing me?

"Well..uh...maybe you should have." His breathing was getting a bit ragged. "It, ugh, means I've got HIV, mmm!"

After this finally processed through my brain, I tried in vain to buck him off, but he just leaned his weight forward and started jackrabbiting in my ass.

"That's it, take my poz load and join the club!" He made one final thrust into my tender asshole and stayed there buried to the hilt as he groaned. I could feel the full weight of his flabby body leaning on me as he caught his breath. 

After a few minutes, he pulled his cock out unceremoniously and slapped my ass again in the same spot, it was just as hard but the pain was nothing compared to my poor asshole.

"Oh, by the by, that's what the tattoo is for." He chuckled.

I heard the door open, I squirmed and moaned through the ball gag, thinking he was forgetting to at least untie me.

"I told you, you're not going anywhere until I say so. I'll just leave you there with that sweet arse pointed towards the front door. Don't worry, it tends to get busier about now, so you'll have company soon."

• Like 27
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 14
  • Thanks 1

This story reminds me of the first time I took poz cum. I had a neg top daddy I was fucking on a regular basis. He liked to tie me up and share me with his friends. When he found i was moving he set up a going away party. He tied me up and gagged me (not ussually with him). Then he told me poz couple he was friends with was comming over.

• Like 5
  • Piggy 1

On 11/8/2022 at 5:29 PM, NegBottomSlut said:

This story reminds me of the first time I took poz cum. I had a neg top daddy I was fucking on a regular basis. He liked to tie me up and share me with his friends. When he found i was moving he set up a going away party. He tied me up and gagged me (not ussually with him). Then he told me poz couple he was friends with was comming over.

Nice!  You should write a story for here based on that experience!

Well...the li'l fag bottom is well on the way to earning his own scorpion tat...lucky boy!! Luv this nasty story...and luv sleazy saunas...especially luv 2 get roughed fucked and bred deep and hard by a sexy, hung stud!!! More, more...please!!🧑🍑🍆💦💦☣️🦂🎁🔥🎇😈🐷😛😋😂