Going Home

badjujuboy

Going Home

I walked straight into the living room and went to the bar leaving a trail of discarded clothes behind. Eyeing the scotch, I poured the amber liquid into the tumbler and sighed while raising the glass and taking note of the distinct streaks running down the sides.  

“Fuck...” I groaned, the aroma filling my nose and mouth.  

I took a sip of the layers of sweet and aromatic smoke and sat down... my bare skin against the cool leather of the chair. Feeling the warmth go down my throat, I casually grabbed my cock and balls with my left hand before leaving the full sac nestled in my palm. It had been a long week and I was ready for the weekend.   

Finally relaxed, I wandered into the bathroom and stepped into the shower. Turning on the water, I felt the warm rush covering my body and release the built-up tension from the work week. 

It had been two weeks... two weeks of grueling work leaving me with no time to breed a tight cunt. Grabbing some body wash, I closed my eyes and began to stroke my thickening cock. Fuck... it felt so good but I was determined to save my load for later and continued to shower.  

Walking back into the bedroom, I smiled at the leather gear I had prepared that morning. 

“Now first things first,” I grinned, grabbing my size 11 boots and slipped my socked feet into them and laced up.  

Seeing the metal glint of the thick cockring, I picked up the heavy piece and squeezed my cock and full sac through until they stood out prominently from my crotch. Next, I grabbed the leather jock and raised it to my nose... the mixture of the leather and my sweaty musk filled my nostrils. I bent down, stepped into the leg straps and eased the jock up my muscled legs. With care, I firmly placed my cock and sac in the soft enveloping leather pouch. I then grabbed the leather buckled armband and fastened it around my left bicep, pulling it taut, and buckled it. Looking at myself in the mirror, I ran my fingers down my bicep and felt the subtle pulsing of the vein. I smiled and took a deep breath.  

Feeling the black leather of the chaps calling me, I picked it up, taking in the leather aroma and fastened the waistband around my 34” waist and smoothed the hide down. Sliding the zipper up the inside of each leg, I could feel the leather now encasing my legs like a second skin.  Grabbing at my now hard cock trying to escape its confines I reached for the harness. Dropping it over my shoulders, I secured the straps tightly. Turning to face the mirror, I stood legs spread and cupped my prominent pecs with both hands before slipping my fingers to the ringed tits and roughly pulled at them... eliciting a growl escaping my open mouth. God, it felt so good! It was the one thing from my early days as a sub that I could never overcome... those were the days when my tits were connected to my cunt. Yeah... I had a cunt then but now I crave to breed cunt and have never looked back. I stood there taking myself in. Sure, I was now in my mid 40s but I could still see vestiges of those days. 

“Genetics,” I grunted. 

Gone was the smooth 6’ 175lb 20-something black haired blue-eyed sub that lived for cock. I continued going to the gym which ensured my body had grown into the solid muscled form in the mirror. My buzz cut, as well as my beard, now had hints of grey and I no longer kept my body smooth. My pecs were covered with a coat of soft fur and, while my crotch was no longer completely smooth, I kept it trimmed down to proudly show off the large cock and full sac that I had inherited from my father. Feeling the hard shaft pulsing to escape its leathered confines, I remembered the times when I felt it a curse... a complete sub with a large cock and low-hanging sac that teased bottom subs into begging to have it inside them. 

It was a warm summer night so I made my way to the bar nearby by foot. Walking into the dark bar, it was his piercing green eyes that immediately drew me to the boy standing at the bar taking the last sip of beer. There was something about him... The boy was late 20’s, standing about 6’ with black hair and scruffy beard. He was pretty much non-descript and would have been overlooked by some. But having done this for a while, I could discern his solid muscled frame covered by the loose shirt, jeans and beat up sneakers. Approaching the bar, Brian the bartender greeted me with my usual beer ready on the counter.  

“Two,” I brusquely ordered without giving him a second look. 

Knowing my routine, Brian looked over to the guy and nodded... The second beer appeared and I handed it to the boy without saying a word. He took hold of the bottle and took a long swallow without missing a beat. I was definitely intrigued. I motioned to the back patio and left him behind, knowing he would follow. Walking past a loud group of men, I made my way to the empty back corner and waited while I drank my beer. I stood there for a bit with no sign of him. 

“Fucker...” I thought, surprised the boy hadn’t immediately followed and roughly put the bottle down on the table. 

That’s when I saw the boy approaching... 

“Fucking cunt....” I growled, seeing him transformed out of his street clothes into the perfect leather sub.  

I studied the boy as he confidently moved towards me with two full beers while the crowd parted to let him through. His pecs were now framed in a harness showing off his muscled smooth pecs topped with a set of ringed tits just begging to be tortured. My eyes continued down his defined abs to the stretched out black mesh jockstrap containing a massive bulge before moving down past his thick thighs to take in his powerful booted legs. Arriving, he handed me the beer.  

“Good boy,” I slowly growled showing my approval at his transformation. 

“Thank you, Sir.” he replied with what I could have sworn was a slight attitude but I overlooked it. I wasn’t in the mood to play a long-drawn-out game and I wanted to fuck... this one would more than do. Frank was his name and he was new to the city. We kept the conversation to the basics while we had another couple of rounds... all the time ignoring the gathering crowd around us. Suddenly, I could hear the crowd quiet at the front of the patio and begin to murmur but I was fixed on the boy in front of me. That's when it happened... a strap of leather came down between us and was quickly fastened and locked around Frank’s neck. Standing still, the now collared boy lowered his eyes. 

“Sooo, Sammy” a familiar voice came from behind the collared boy, “I see you’ve taken a liking to my boy.” 

Surprised at hearing that name after all these years, I looked up and saw him. It was Dan, my first Daddy... the one who transformed me into a cuntboy all those years ago. He had aged but was still a formidable man. Now in his 60’s, his 6’3” muscled frame was still solid and stood out in his gear. His azure blue eyes now even more striking with his silver hair. For a second, I didn’t know what to do, but Dan quickly put me at ease. 

“Sorry SAM,” he emphasized. “Old habits...” he laughed, taking a swig of his beer. “It’s been a while...” 

“Uhhh DaddDAN,” I said, quickly correcting myself. “I didn’t know you were back in town.” 

“Just moved back this week,” he said, grabbing the beer in his boy’s hand and slipping it into the boy’s cunt, “and I brought this one back with me.”  

Removing the now cunt-slicked bottle, Dan handed it to his boy who took it without a second thought and drank.  

“He takes to training quickly.” Dan laughed, placing his hand on my shoulder and squeezing. “It’s good seeing you.” 

Finally at ease, we talked about our lives as the crowd increased and drew us closer together as I felt the sexual tension rise.  

“Finish up,” Dan suddenly snapped at the boy and walked away... leaving me surprised. 

Quickly, the boy downed the remainder of his beer and followed obediently behind. I just stood watching the boy’s muscled ass framed in the black straps of his jock. He stopped and looked back at me. 

“You know he doesn’t like to be kept waiting.” he said matter-of-factly and motioned towards Dan. “Let’s go.” 

I took a final gulp and made my way inside and through the busy bar. Finally outside, I joined them in the parking lot as a car arrived. 

“I ordered a car... yours should be fine here.” Dan said, fingering the boy’s cunt. 

I nodded, not letting on that I lived close by and got into the vehicle with the boy between me and Dan. Making our way to their place, we bantered about nothing in particular while my hand explored the boy’s fleshy cuntlips. Dan, seemingly oblivious, rested his arm across the boy’s back.  

“We’re here,” Dan squeezed my shoulder as the boy shifted to give me access to his moist cunt. 

Getting out of the car, I scratched my nose to smell the fresh cunt juices covering my fingers. My cock jumped and I took a quick taste of the musky cuntjuices on my fingers. Walking into the house, I took in the living room. Dan had always had good taste and this place was no exception.  

“This way,” Dan growled, leading me through the house to what appeared to be a guestroom.  

Entering, I smiled... remembering he always had a room set up for play.... sling, fuck bench, St. Andrews cross and a large bed covered in black rubber sheets.  

“Daddy,” I heard the boy say and I turned...  forgetting he was addressing the Daddy who stood next to me.  

The boy passed me and handed Dan the already lit pipe. They began sharing the pipe while I stood there watching them take the hits. After a few, Dan passed me the pipe and leaned in to blow a thick white cloud into his boy’s mouth. Watching the sight before me, I took a long drawn out hit while they began to devour each other in a deep kiss. Dan’s strong hands roamed over the smooth muscled back of his current boy and pulled his ass cheeks apart, exposing the boy’s cunt as if to tease me. I continued the hits until the bowl was empty and still, they continued... tongues clashing and licking. My cock was now straining inside my jock and I released it. The minutes passed and I couldn’t take my eyes off them while I continued stroking. Eying me, Dan turned the boy around to face me and stood behind him. Releasing the boy’s large cock from the stretched-out mesh pouch, he held it firmly in his rough hand. 

“See this cock, Sam?” Dan growled at me. “This cock is useless... it’s all about cunt on this one. Remind you of anyone?” 

And with a scowl, he turned to the boy... 

“Sam there was once my cuntboy like you are now. Go on... I know you want to service that cock. But don’t get any fucking ideas... you’re mine until I decide otherwise.” 

Now spun, I realized what had drawn me to this boy! 

“Fuck....” I moaned seeing the hung cuntboy before me... I was him at that age! 

With that, the cuntboy dropped to his knees, crawled to me and took me in with his eager mouth.  

“Fuck yes, cuntboy! Take it all!” I growled as his tongue worked its way around my shaft. “Get me ready to fucking breed your cunt!” 

Obediently, he took a breath and opened his jaw to take my cock while reaching up and grasping my glutes to pull me in deeper. I quickly grabbed his head with both hands and held it there as his lips began to ever so slightly move against the shaft. His tongue now settled underneath, he began to gently lap at the underside. 

“Goddamn hot cuntmouth...” I grunted feeling his fingers begin to move towards my hole which caused me to lose the moment. 

I let go of his head and angrily pushed his hands away. Grabbing his head again, I began to brutally face fuck the cuntboy. I quickly pumped my swelling cock in and out of his throat. With my pace increasing, I could feel myself losing control so I quickly pushed him down on all fours and shoved my cock inside him until my crotch slapped against his ass cheeks. 

“Fuck yeah!” the cuntboy cried out feeling my cock fill him. 

“Goddamn right, cuntboy!” I growled pulling back, leaving only my cockhead inside him before shoving it back inside... “Gonna breed that cunt til it’s full!” 

Grabbing his hips, I began pummeling that hot cunt... harder and faster with every stroke as sweat began to cover us.  

“Please!” the boy kept up... pleading to be fucked as he felt my cock engorge and stretch him further. 

“Dammit Dan!” I growled continuing the pounding, “Fucking hot cunt!” 

That’s when I felt the point of no return... I couldn’t hold it back any longer and with a final thrust, I shoved my cock in to the hilt. 

“Aww fuck!” I roared feeling his cunt tighten. flooding his cunt with hot cum before falling on his back and taking hold of his tits. 

“Yes!” the cuntboy purred... his cuntlips milking my shaft for the remnants of my load as I rested on his back. 

Pushing myself off the cuntboy, I straightened up, moved to face him and took his face in my hands. 

“Cuntboy...” I murmured., seeing the expression of desire and submission in those now dilated green eyes. 

Unexpectedly, I leaned in and our mouths met in a passionate kiss.  

“Wow... didn’t expect that.” Dan chuckled, watching us continue to devour each other. 

My hands slipped down his face and began to explore his sweaty body. It was as if I was inspecting my own body... albeit 20 years ago. Not satisfied yet, I again grabbed his head. Thinking I was going to kiss him, he moved in but I swiftly I buried myself in his throat... smashing his face and nose against my crotch, releasing the contents of my bladder. 

“That’s it, drink it down cuntboy, swallow it all...” I ordered, stroking his face as he gulped the hot piss down. 

With the last drops running down his throat, I felt his lips run along the surface of my cock as his cuntmouth released me. Taking the final drop from my piss slit, he moved down to my sac and engulfed one of my balls and rolled it over his tongue before moving on to the other. 

“Shit!” I growled, enjoying the attention. 

And that's when I felt Dan’s rough hands on me. For a minute I tried to fight back but the chems and the sensation of the cuntmouth on my sac overcame any resistance. I could feel him removing my arm band and replace it a rubber tourniquet. The grip of the rubber became tighter, almost painful around my bicep. 

“Relax...” he ordered, slipping a large dosed rig into my bulging vein to mix its contents with my blood.  

“Fuck yes...” I moaned, feeling the small amount of pressure as the plunger dropped and filled me. 

Time seemed to stop and go backwards at the same time... I was reliving my first slam at the hands of this man yet here I was, no longer a cuntboy... I was being serviced by a cuntboy now. I was confused. 

“Come on Sammy, enjoy it.” Dan laughed seeing my confusion. 

“What... Oh god!” I babbled, feeling my sac now fully in the cuntboy’s mouth as Dan began circling. 

“It’s been a while hasn’t it, Sammy?” he taunted me, slapping my cheek with the hard shaft. “Remember how much you loved servicing my cock.” 

My eyes followed the familiar jutting cock and it all came flooding back. My mouth began to water, remembering the feeling of my lips sliding over the veined shaft... my jaw fell slack. I couldn’t fight the desire... my tongue extended to accept Dan’s cock as the cuntboy released my sac and moved to the side of the room where I wasn’t able to see him. 

“That’s it, Sammy... take it in.” he grunted. 

I immediately began worshipping the cock, tasting the precum now streaming from his piss slit on my tongue.  

“Good boy... you miss it don’t you?” Dan laughed, grabbing my head and shoving his cock further in. 

“Fuck yes...” I mumbled, not missing him calling me ‘boy’… the shaft continued making its way along my tongue until I felt the helmet in my throat. 

“Yeah, thought so.” he growled and began thrusting. 

I moaned with hunger for his cock and the hours of cocksucking training I had been subjected to came back to me. I began the manipulation and vibrations that I knew would produce the explosion of cum that I craved. 

“Not yet boy!!!” Dan yelled pushing me off his cock and stood before me. 

I took him in as if for the first time... he was a leather god! How could I ever had stopped worshipping him? I wanted nothing more than to serve this man... My eyes moved down his sturdy frame and focused on his boots. I wanted to lick those boots, taste them and feel them on my tongue. 

“Go on boy...” he ordered, seeing the need to service on my face. 

Immediately, I crawled forward and began to lick the boot, tasting the tart leather on my tongue. Moaning, I moved over the leather before moving onto its mate... ensuring both shone with saliva. Once done, I sat back on my haunches causing my ass cheeks to spread and I could feel a hunger begin to emanate from deep inside me. I knew what I was feeling but there was a part of me that couldn’t vocalize it as Dan studied me. 

“Prepare him!” he ordered the cuntboy now standing next to him. 

Without a word, the cuntboy motioned to follow him as he left the room. Not understanding, I remained there for a second. 

“NOW!” Dan roared, pushing back to the floor with his size 13 boot. 

Rising, I rushed out into the hallway and saw the cuntboy walking into another room. Entering, I saw it must have been Dan’s bedroom. Passing the large four poster bed covered in luxurious fabrics, I made my way into the bathroom where I saw the cuntboy, now stripped naked, in the large shower area. 

“Strip and get in,” he said, “The cockring too.” 

Dropping my gear, I entered the tiled area and he began to cover my face in lather. I was shocked and speechless to what was happening... I just froze as he started to remove my beard. Next was the fur on my chest before moving to my pits and then down the arms to the back of my hands. Legs were then done. Satisfied, he eyed my crotch.  

“Relax,” he said, lathering my crotch. 

I began to shiver as he worked to shave around the base of my cock before pulling on my sac and shaving it. My crotch now smooth, he turned me around without effort and lathered the small of my back to my ass cheeks. That’s when I came out of it... he spread my legs apart and pushed my back down, exposing my hole. I felt his lathered fingers work around my hole and teasingly trying to enter before removing every hair. With a grunt, the cuntboy turned on the water and grabbed a shower hose from its holder to rinse me. I stood there, feeling the warm water rush effortlessly over my shaved body.  

“One more thing,” he chuckled, grabbing a long chrome nozzle. 

What could I do? I wanted the cock in the playroom... I needed it. It had been years since I bottomed but I craved that cock out there. Without a word, I bent over and spread my cheeks.  

“Fuuuck!” I moaned, feeling the nozzle enter me and begin filling me. 

My gut was expanding and I could feel the immense pressure build... the bastard was making sure I was cleaned out. Patting my back, he signaled I had enough and removed it. I knew the drill and held it until I needed to expel.  

“Again,” the cuntboy motioned and we repeated the ritual until he was satisfied and we fully showered. 

Toweling off, I felt the cool air against my shaved body. I stood there watching the cuntboy gear up again... harness, jockstrap and collar. Going for mine, he snapped... 

“Just the harness for now...” 

Fitting the harness tightly around me, I could feel the soft leather sliding against my shaved skin. Feeling the sensation concentrating on my tits, I grabbed at them and pulled as we walked back to the playroom.  

Entering the playroom, Dan stood there looking at me intensely and pointed to the mirrored wall. 

“Look at yourself... What do you see?” 

Turning, I took a breath. I was seeing the reflection of what I would have been if I had stayed with Dan.  My shaved body showed every nuance and detail of my muscled body. My hands moved to my smooth face... the results were surprising... I looked 10 years younger. My hands began to roam over my body. Feeling how they slid easily over the skin and I moaned before taking my cock and sac in my hands. I shivered... the barrier of hair now gone.  

Walking up behind me, he locked a collar on me and put his hands on my shoulders. He asked again... 

“What do you see?” 

With a deep breath, I looked directly into his eyes in the mirror and answered.... 

“A cuntboy... I see a cuntboy, Daddy.” 

With a smile, he nodded slipping his cock inside my cunt. 

“That’s right, Sammy, you’re a cuntboy... my cuntboy.” 

“Fuck yes, Daddy!” I yelled... feeling the pain of his cock stretching me.  

My cunt was spasming... welcoming back my Daddy’s thick shaft after so long. Then, the thrusting began... He was again taking control of my cunt as he hit my prostate over and over. My cock was now leaking...  

“Your cock!” I moaned watching him fuck me in the mirror... feeling the shaft engorge. 

“I’ve missed that cunt...” Daddy grunted... his breathing growing deeper until I felt his pace shorten and increase in intensity. 

“Feed my cunt!” I begged, working my cuntlips around his wonderful cock as I felt the pulsing volley erupting into me. 

“Fucking cuntboy... Daddy’s home...” he yelled, and my cunt instinctively began to milk the last drops of his load. 

We stood there covered in sweat, Daddy remaining inside me until we were interrupted. 

“Daddy always said you were the perfect cuntboy.” the cuntboy grinned, holding up another rig. 

“Yeah, Frankie?” I growled holding out my arm as I felt Daddy’s cock slip out of my cunt. 

Tying the strap, Frankie held my arm.

“Yeah... Sammy... or should I say cuntbro?” he growled, pushing the chems into my willing body.

Feeling the slam, I growled... “Fuck yeah... cuntbro!” and dropped to my knees taking his cock into my mouth... “I’m home.” 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 28

• 3 weeks later...

Coming Home 2 

Part of me couldn’t comprehend what was happening... I was on my knees with Frankie’s cock... a cuntboy’s cock... in my mouth but it was what I needed. Finally losing myself in the moment, I worked my tongue against his now hard cock.  

“Fucking cocksucking cuntboy...” Daddy growled in approval, watching Frankie holding my face with both hands and begin to plunge in and out. 

I was gagging but soon got into the rhythm... remembering to time my breathing between each thrust. It was coming back to me. The memories came rushing back... the taste of precum... the feeling of serving cock. Every time the helmet of the cuntboy’s cock hit the back of my throat, it reinforced my place in the world. This was where I belonged. I was born to service all cocks. The assault continued and soon I could feel Frankie’s grip tighten. This was the moment I now worked for....  

“GODDAMN CUNTMOUTH!” Frankie yelled pulling his cock back and shooting a huge load on my tongue. 

Greedily, I swallowed the salty load as his shaft now rested on my tongue before withdrawing. 

“Cuntmouth,” Frankie smiled, tracing my lips with his thumb and I took it in without a second thought. 

“Yeah, cuntmouth” I moaned, realizing the transformation that just happened. 

My eyes kept focus on Sammy’s sweating face... his dilated greens eyes fixed on me.  

“Fucking cuntboy...” he laughed… beading sweat rolling off and hitting me. 

Releasing his thumb... a representation of his cock... I moved down to his right foot and kissed it.  

“Now that’s my cuntboy,” Daddy smiled as Frankie raised his right foot. 

I took the offered foot in my hands and began to worship it... gently holding it with both hands while my tongue slowly moved from heel along the arch to his toes... sucking each individual one before moving to the other foot. Satisfied, I sat back on my haunches and took in the cuntboy I had just serviced. I was in awe... I had come full circle. I had been allowed to service the cuntboy I was all those years ago. Seeing the look on my face, Frankie pulled me up by my collar into a passionate kiss and tasted the remnants of the first load he was to leave in my cuntmouth. 

“I’m glad you realized your place.” said, licking his lips. “Though, I’m not sure you had a choice. Daddy was bent on having you back.” 

Raising my hands to Frankie’s hands still tightly on my collar, I nodded.  

“And now I have a cuntbro.” I smiled, squeezing his hands. 

Feeling Daddy’s strong hands on our shoulders, we both turned to him. 

Daddy stood in front of us with a devilish grin, “Well Sammy, what are you thinking?” 

Smiling back, “Fuck Daddy, I’m a fucking cuntboy again. And this time, it’s for keeps... what more can I say?” 

A look of tenderness came over his face for a moment and he moved towards us. We readily accepted his tongue exploring our cuntmouths as his hands moved to invade our cunts.  

“Shit!” we, his cuntboys, growled in unison before he pushed me aside. 

Now on the floor, I began to whimper watching my cuntbro on all fours take Daddy’s now hard cock. 

“Fucking cuntboy,” Daddy growled, hearing my whimpers. “There’s another packed pipe in the drawer over there,” he motioned. “Fucking get used to not being the only cuntboy,” 

Quickly, I crawled over to the drawer and pulled out the glass pipe and held it to my lips while lighting the torch and warming the bowl. The crystals began to glow and release the thick white clouds and I inhaled deeply. Holding it in my lungs, I watched the frenzied fucking Daddy was giving Frankie.  

Releasing the cloud, I moaned in a jealous fit, wanting Daddy’s cock for myself. I crawled over to them, trying to force myself into the fucking. Angered, Daddy pushed me back. 

“GET THE FUCK BACK CUNTBOY!” he yelled as he pounded my cuntbro. “FUCKING SMOKE THAT SHIT AND WATCH!” 

Dejected, I moved to pick up the pipe and took a long, deep hit. The chems seemed to relax me and I began to get turned on watching my cuntbro take Daddy’s cock.  

“Fuck yeah!” I growled, watching the look on Frankie’s face with every stroke. “Take Daddy’s cock, cuntbro!” 

“Yeah, cuntbro?” he responded. “You like watching me take cock?” 

“Shit yeah!” I moaned, exhaling other cloud. 

I remained there... now a total chemmed-up cuntboy, watching them. My hands moved to my crotch and grabbed at my limp cock and pulled....  

“Fuck!” I whimpered...  

“Useless!” Daddy laughed, continuing to pound Frankie’s cunt. “Fucking useless tina dick on your cuntbro, Frankie!” 

“S’ok, cuntbor.” Frankie grunted, “No one’s gonna want your tina dick anyway. It’s your cunt that Daddy wants. Fuck your cock... it’s all about cunt for you.” 

I continued watching... hoping that Daddy would tire of him but the intense fucking continued. I was growing agitated, until I heard Daddy call to me. I immediately, straightened up but it wasn’t what I wanted. 

“Get the fuck over here, Sammy.” he yelled, “Feed some of those clouds to your cuntbro.” 

The disappointment was all over my face... I slowly moved to them.  

“NOW!” Daddy yelled, shoving his cock into Frankie’s cunt and forcing him down on his elbows... cunt up. 

Quickly, I scrambled and placed the pipe stem in Frankie’s mouth and lit the bowl.  

“Get him nice and spun like you, Sammy.” Daddy ordered watching him take in the smoke. “That’s it... more.” 

Inhaling deeply, Frankie held it in and raised his chin to me with a pleading look. I smiled and lowered my cuntmouth to his... our lips almost touching. He began to release the white cloud and I instinctively took it in.  

“AGAIN!” He ordered and we began to exchange clouds. 

The fucking increased as Daddy’s thrusts became shorter and harder... With lips now sealed together, our tongues began to clash as the cloud enveloped both cuntmouths. Knowing it wouldn’t be long now, we both inhaled the last remnants of the cloud as Daddy exploded in Frankie’s cunt. 

“GODDAMN CUNTS!” Daddy roared, exploding into Frankie.  

Finally spent, Daddy stood, grasped my head and smashed it against Frankie’s face, forcing our cuntmouths together.  

“SHARE!” he ordered forcing us to expel the last of the cloud in our lungs into each other. 

The combination of chems and what I had just been subjected now drove me crazy. Immediately, I moved to Daddy’s cock to clean it... tasting the remains of his load and my cuntbro’s cuntjuices.  

“Good cuntboy,” Daddy sighed from pleasure, “You remember your training.” 

Satisfied I had done my job, Daddy patted my head and motioned to Frankie. 

“Go on... Feed.” 

Immediately, I moved to Frankie’s leaking cunt and spread his asscheeks to reveal his wet swollen cuntlips.  

“Beautiful!” I moaned and began to lap up the fluids.  

God... I didn’t realize how I missed it! The nerve endings in my now shaved skin began to pulse, and I continued to feed on the intoxicating mixture.  

“FUCK SAMMY!” Frankie bellowed, shoving himself onto my face and covering my face in remains of the fuck and my saliva. 

“Alright Sammy.” Daddy said, interrupting my feeding.  

I continued on, ignoring my Daddy. 

“I said, ALRIGHT!” he ordered, pulling me off and slapping me across the face. 

I was in shock... all I could do was stare into Daddy’s angry face. Seeing the chem-fueled glaze on mine, Daddy took a breath.  

“Put him in the bed and get him something out of the medicine cabinet...” he told Frankie before turning back to me. 

“Guess it’s been a bit overwhelming...” he said, holding my face in his hands. “Welcome home, cuntboy. It’s been a long time.” 

• Like 8
  • Piggy 10

• 2 weeks later...

Going Home 3 

Seeing the look on Daddy’s face as he held my head, I began to sob.  

“Fucking cuntboy,” he said, pulling me to my feet. “I missed you too.” 

I was a mess... the chems running through me brought out all the old feelings I had when I left all those years ago.  

“Daddy...” I babbled incoherently... trying to put it into words what I went through all those years ago.  “I’m sorry... I wasn’t ready... I wanted to...” 

Interrupting me, “I know cuntboy...” he said, trying to comfort me. 

His hand moved down to my cunt.  

“I waited for you for a long time. You were my first cuntboy....you ARE my first cuntboy. And now I have two...” Daddy chuckled, slipping his index finger inside me hearing Frankie approaching. 

“Daddy...” I moaned. “I’m sorry.” 

Feeling the heat of Frankie’s body emanating against my back, he wrapped his arm around me to reveal a cut and scored white rectangular tablet in the palm of his hand. 

“Go on, cuntbro. ” he encouraged. 

Opening my cuntmouth, I extended my tongue and he slipped it in without a word before moving to Daddy’s side. Frankie was now holding the soft cock. I smiled and dropped. Staring up into Daddy’s face, I opened wide and felt the rush of chem piss carry the tablet down my throat until Daddy fed me the entire chem-filled contents of his bladder. 

“Time to rest up, Sammy,” my cuntbro told me, helping me to my feet and walking me to the bed. 

“MMMM...” I moaned as I fell into the bed, feeling the effects of the tablet begin to do its job. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

“WHAT THE FUCK?!” I grunted... waking up with a start. 

Trying to gather my senses, I sat up and took the room in. It was all coming back. I was in Dan’s... no Daddy... that’s right... Daddy’s playroom. My head hurt and I raised my hands to my head.  

“What the fuck?!” I groaned... seeing both my wrists locked in leather restraints, before spying a plate of food and a small jug of orange juice. 

I was starving and quickly chowed down the meal, washing the final bites down with large chugs of the juice. Stumbling out of the bed, I steadied myself and walked over to the mirrored wall. I was still wearing the leather collar and harness but the glint of metal rings in my tits caught my eyes.  

“Goddamn Shit!” I exhaled... 

Sometime during my black-out, I had been geared up. Grabbing my tits, I felt the sting of the thick metal rings now running through them. The sensation of my newly pierced tits was incredible...  I continued fondling them... feeling the nerve impulses connecting with my cunt. The feeling in it was awesome... it felt stretched out... full yet not full at the same time. My hands grazed my muscular torso as they worked their way to my cuntlips but their journey was interrupted by thick silicone material. 

“HUH?!” I wondered... “plug?” But again... full but not full.... 

Working my way further along ... I felt the base open up and my fingers slipped inside... I was gaped! 

“SHIT!” I moaned and looked down. 

Seeing a pair of 15-hole Rangers on my size 12 feet, I laughed. At this point I knew I should have a raging hard on in my jockstrap. Reaching for it with both hands, I gripped the mass of leather and began to massage it... my slicked-up fingers slipped over the pouch. That’s when I felt it... a hard metallic bulge.  

“What?!” 

I inhaled... Pulling the waistband away from me, I expected to see my smooth package against my freshly shaven crotch, only to see my soft cock now surrounded in a cage of chrome.  

“You’re awake...” I heard Daddy growl... his strong hand covering my cuntmouth.  

I began to desperately licking it as the other pulled at my plug, stretching my cunt out until it was released... my cunt retracted but still held a gape I knew I would now always have. 

“Yes!” I moaned into the rough hand and pushed back onto his hard cock slipping through the tunnel plug expanding the walls of my cunt. 

“Slipped right in...” he grunted... now fucking me with a steady pace. 

It’s what I craved... needed... to be completely filled again. Before long, Daddy picked me up... his cock still buried in me... and carried me to the fuck bench where Frankie stood, gear matching mine, watching us. His massive cock stood straight ahead, securing me. Now bent over, I took the shaft and began to suck the stream of precum flowing from his piss slit and swallowed.  

“Just a small one...” I heard Daddy, feeling a tourniquet tighten around my bicep... “just to get him up to speed.” 

I barely felt the needle go in but the rush quickly hit me.   

“Fucking please...” I moaned, the combination of chems and the quickening pace of the fuck overcoming me. I felt alive... 

Daddy was close... I tried to work my cunt... to clench his cock and milk it dry. The barrage continued... I was being spit-roasted... cocks in both my cunts. But Frankie was the first to near the edge... 

“Goddamn it!” he yelled, his spasming cock exploding in my cuntmouth. 

Holding my head in a vise-like grip, he continued spewing and the pressure against my skull increased. It felt like my head would explode... Finally regaining his composure, he pulled out as my lips surrounded his spent shaft for any final residue of his orgasm. At this point, he leaned in, our lips separated only by my saliva and his cum. His face was so close to mine... his dilated green eyes sparkled as hot breath filled my cuntmouth. 

“Fuck Sammy...” he mumbled, tasting the remains. 

Releasing a deep grunt, Daddy pulled back and shoved his cock one last time, releasing another precious load before pulling out. 

“Fucking beautiful cuntpigs!” 

For a moment, I felt empty until my cunt was again stretched with my tunnel plug as Frankie knelt... licking the cock clean of cum and cuntjuices. Finished, my cuntbro ran his hands over my body and released me.  

I stood and turned to Daddy... taking in the geared-up leather God before me. My eyes wandered from his booted size 13 feet up past his huge calves and continued on to the thick thighs both covered by a pair of leather chaps showing the definition of his powerful muscles. His cock was now confined in a leather codpiece presenting every vein of his thick shafted cock leading to the prominently displayed outline of the cut head. How I wanted it in me again... His massive torso was wrapped in a leather harness that pushed his furry pecs up as if to offer his pierced tits to my hungry cuntmouth. His blue eyes then caught my attention... reminding of the times I would get lost in them as my legs would spread to welcome him into my cunt. 

“Cuntboys... present.” 

Obeying, I stood at attention hands behind my back and eyes down next to Frankie.  

“Sammy, I’ve decided it’s time to make it public. You’re home and everyone will know after tonight.” 

“Yes, Sir...” I stammered, my heart now racing. 

“Your Daddy’s gonna show off his new... well returning cuntboy” he chuckled, “show those fuckers I’m now in complete control of you. Sam is gone... Actually, he never existed. It was a fucking goddamn lie." 

I was conflicted... I fucking needed to be a cuntboy but what would people think?!   

“Fuck!”  

There, it came out... fear of being discovered. I had spent so many years overcompensating. Every cunt I took was disposable... to be tossed after I was done. Seeing my reaction to the news, he angrily walked up to me.  

“Sammy...” he growled, taking my chin in his hand and raising it... “IT’S happening.” 

Those eyes again! I took a breath and raised my hands to his strong pecs and moved in, planting my cuntmouth against his lips. Without skipping a beat, his arms enveloped me in a hard embrace, aggressively exploring my cuntmouth with his tongue. Breaking away, my tongue moved down to lick the beads of sweat on his neck... past the left shoulder strap of his leather harness and worked my way to the musk-soaked leather strap on his bicep before turning inward, arriving at my destination... his pit. My tongue scraping against the wet hair and inhaled the pungent scent of his sweat glands. My face now marked in his scent, on to his right tit I went. I took it in, hungrily chewing, feeling the ring clink against my front teeth. Moaning in pleasure, he cupped my head in his rough hands, pressing his pec against my greedy tongue. Releasing me, I made my way across his muscled chest to the left tit, not wanting to ignore it and began to worship it. 

I fell to my knees, removed the codpiece and tossed it aside. His erect cock now rising to full mast, I fully engulfed it into my cuntmouth to the root in order to experience the musk now emanating from his pubes and sac. I could have stayed there all night... but Daddy had plans for me. He roughly grabbed my hands and began thrusting his fat cock in and out of my throat as I gasped for breath between the quick strokes.  

“DON’T FUCKING THINK YOU’RE GETTING OUT OF IT, CUNTBOY!” Daddy roared, shooting his thick load down my throat, giving me a protein meal that would energize me for the coming night. 

Before I could even think, Frankie dropped and took Daddy’s cock into his cuntmouth, cleaning his spit-covered cock. All this time, I remained on my knees watching. Remaining on the spent cock, Frankie suckled the softening flesh and waited for his prize. Slowly, a stream began to trickle out onto my cuntbro’s tongue and he moved in. His lips now against Daddy’s crotch, his throat spasmed as he swallowed the now rushing flood of piss. His thirst finally quenched, Frankie grabbed the leather codpiece and secured Daddy’s cock. At this point, Frankie turned to me... his cheeks bulging. 

“Fucker,” I smiled, crawling to him.  

I placed my lips against his. Grabbing his head in my hands, I squeezed, indicating I was ready, and he released the pool of piss stored in his cuntmouth and fed me. 

“Goddamn cuntpigs...” Daddy laughed and made his way outside. “Time to go... car’s ready.” 

Taking a lick of piss dribbling from my chin, Frankie got up. 

“Me first.” he snickered, licking his lips. 

I remained there for a second, watching Frankie’s strapped muscular glutes move as he went for the door. I started to rise, but saw Frankie stop in the doorway, bend over and spread his ass cheeks. 

“Shit!” I moaned, seeing his prominently plugged cunt... only the base was solid...  

I was the only one to be gaped! I remained in a half crouch... 

“Thought you should know...” Frankie chuckled and stood, walking out the door. “Come on.” 

Resigned to my fate, I stood and walked towards the door with Daddy’s cum now leaking out of my gaped cunt and down my legs. I made it to the front door and hesitated, standing there watching Daddy and Frankie getting into the car. Daddy leaned over Frankie... 

“Shut the front door and get in...”  

With no other choice at this point, I shut the door and walked towards the car... shivering from the cool air entering my gaped cunt.  That’s when the driver’s window rolled down, allowing the driver to give me the once over before stepping out.  

“Fuck!” I thought, catching sight of the tall skinhead in front of me. 

He stood there wearing skintight bleached jeans over a pair of 30-hole Rangers laced in yellow. Noticing my interest, he straightened up and grabbed the wet spot soaking through the growing bulge moving down his leg. Muscled pecs began to rise under the tight black Fred Perry shirt trimmed in yellow which matched the braces running down his pecs. Damn he was beautiful... my cunt pulsed as his tatted hand went playfully over his closely cropped blond hair... his grey eyes immediately locked on mine. 

“Oi mate,” he smiled, noticing the slight dilation in mine. “I’m Jac.” 

“Uh Sammy.” I hesitated before sitting down next Frankie, my eyes never leaving his lustful gaze. 

“Nice to meet ya... Sammy.” he growled and shut the door slowly.  

“Jac’ll be our driver from now on when we need him.”  

“Yep,” Jac chuckled. “Whenever you need me.” he said, looking directly back at me.  

We were on our way... not another word spoken between any of us, my eyes constantly looking at Jac’s face reflected in the rear-view mirror while the car made its way towards the center of the city’s long forgotten industrial area. I let out a nervous chuckle, realizing where were going. I had been there many times... The car finally stopped and we sat there for a second. Jac reached down and quickly handed Daddy a couple of metallic bullet-shaped cylinders.  

“Perfect...” he smiled handing one to Frankie and dialing a huge dose on the other then passing it to me. 

Holding the warm metal cylinder in my hand, I raised it to my nostril and inhaled deeply... the burning sensation filled my nasal cavity. 

“Good boy...” he said proudly and turned to Jac. “You coming in?”   

“Gotta make a couple of runs...” Jac answered, checking his phone, “Just let me know when you’re ready.” 

Opening the door, Daddy nodded and stepped out with Frankie right behind him. They stood there, watching me. I took a deep breath and stepped out onto the asphalt, immediately attracting attention from a few guys going in. Rolling down the window, Jac leaned out.  

“Oi, Boss...” he blurted out before turning his sight to me. “I’ll have the cunt for a session and we’ll be square for tonight’s tab.” 

“Yeah?” Daddy laughed, grabbing me by the collar and attaching a metal leash. 

“Yeah, Boss.” Jac answered licking his lips. 

“Deal...” Daddy yelled out, tugging at my leash and pulling me into the dark bar after him.  

I had no choice and obediently entered. It was still early and the bar was just starting to fill up with guys dressed in leather and denim. I knew Daddy had planned it that way... I was to be easily seen being led to the bar. I hesitated for a second, seeing a familiar face behind the bar... It was Greg. 

“Fuck,” I thought, seeing the stocky muscle bear cub who had spent a night on his knees servicing me. 

He was a damn good fuck... I remembered, taking in the sweat matted dark hair on his tightly harnessed pecs, showing off his always erect tits... Instinctively, I licked my lips... Turning to pass a beer to a customer, I watched the muscles of his back move and cause the tatted bear paws on each shoulder blade seem to make a grasping motion towards me. On seeing me, he took a step back. 

“Sam... WHAT HE F...” Greg started before being sternly interrupted. 

“His name is Sammy...” Daddy snapped, pulling on my leash and forcing me forward. “Right?” 

“Yes.” I answered in a downward glance, seeing Greg’s cock stir in the stained jockstrap he wore to advertise he was available. 

Again, he pulled my leash... only upwards this time, forcing me to look at Greg’s now smirking face. 

“Yes, what?” 

Taking a breath, I answered. 

“Yes, Sir... My name is Sammy.”  

“Good cuntboy...” Daddy said loudly, announcing to everyone my status before turning to Greg and ordering us a round of beers. 

Frankie stood smiling, watching the commotion going on around us. I stood there feeling the stares and then heard a loud round of laughs from the other end of the bar.  

“SAMMY!” I heard them laughing. 

Seeing my distress, Daddy pulled in by my collar and snarled in my ear... 

“Sammy, remember the first time I took you out? How you felt being exhibited as my cuntboy?” 

I nodded, flashing back to that night. I had been meeting up with him for a few weeks... each time being slowly transformed into a cuntboy. He was patient with me, overcoming my doubts and inhibitions... of course the chems he gave me didn’t hurt. 

“You fucking proudly held your head high and showed everyone who you were... MY cuntboy. You had no fucking doubts about it.” he said, forcibly sliding his fingers inside my cunt.  

That did it... the hit had kicked in and I took a deep breath. I stood proudly... allowing all to see my transformation before turning to the laughing group. 

“YOUR CUNTBOY.” I said defiantly for all to hear before turning to Frankie... 

“Fuck yeah, cuntbro,” Frankie growled, his hand on my shoulder in a protective grip before grabbing one of the beers and handing it to Daddy. 

Now at attention, I stood obediently while Daddy took a long drink as a crowd formed around us. 

“I think Sammy’s thirsty, Frankie.” he smirked, forcing me to bend forward and expose my gaped cunt to the entire bar. 

“Yes, Sir...” Frankie growled, grabbing another long-neck, slipping it into my plug and holding it firmly. 

I jumped... feeling the foaming coldness filling my cunt and absorbed by the walls of my cunt. 

“That quenching your thirst?” Frankie chuckled, drinking his beer. 

“Let your cunt drink it in, cuntboy...” Daddy ordered.  

“Yes Sir,” I moaned as the crowd stood watching the level of the beer decrease. 

Pulling the now almost empty bottle out of my cunt, Frankie drank last of its contents, before placing it on the bar. I remained in position until I felt the tug on my collar and was led deeper into the depths of the bar. Making our way down a hidden hallway, we passed through the heavy metal door leading to the lower level. Slowly, we descended the staircase as our eyes became accustomed to the dim red light. I heard the door slam shut. 

“This way, cuntboy.” Daddy ordered, pulling my leash and leading me to a table front and center of the raised platform centered in the room. “How you feeling, Sammy?” 

“Fuck, Daddy...” I smiled... feeling the combination of the chems and beer. 

“Yeah... thought so...” he said with an evil grin. 

He pulled out one of the bullets and dialed it up, handing it to Frankie. Pulling out the second one, he watched me closely as he increased the number of turns for my dose and handed it to me. 

"That should fucking get you going.” he growled, taking a hit of his own off the other one. 

I inhaled deeply, letting the white powder flow into me... Daddy nodded in approval before pulling me to my knees.  

“Gotta piss,” he said matter-of-factly and I moved to release his cock. 

I didn’t hesitate... an involuntary moan escaped my cuntmouth as the first drops of chem piss flowed from Daddy’s massive cock. Eagerly, I opened my cuntmouth to collect as much piss as Daddy would feed me, swallowing it and begging for more. Most of the guys surrounding us were now openly jacking off and I was hit with a massive creamy load on my shoulder. Feeling the piss flow reducing, I heard Greg laughing... 

“Mind if I use your urinal there?” Greg asked, moving to Daddy’s side. “Gotta take a piss.” 

“Sure... be my guest.” Daddy smirked, shaking the last drops in my cuntmouth. 

Now in front of me, “Drink up, Sammy... tap’s ready for ya.” Greg muttered. 

Hands gripped my head and pulled me into the mound of the piss-stained mesh pouch. Without a second thought, I hungrily bit and tasted the rank sweat leaching into my cuntmouth. 

“Drink up...” Greg grunted, pulling me off the pouch and releasing his uncut cock. 

Wanting the piss, my lips pushed back the foreskin and sealed themselves around Greg’s cockhead. I began to swallow, working my tongue along his piss-slit and causing him to shiver. 

“Fuck me!” Greg moaned, holding my head tight until the flow began to subside. 

Swallowing the last of the acrid piss, I began working my lips and tongue down Greg’s shaft... I wasn’t done yet.  

“Goddamn, Sammy... If I had only known...” he growled, grabbing my head again and thrusting deeply into me. 

The crowd around us had grown considerably and I was now covered in cum dripping down my torso. Holding onto his hips, I steadied myself and began to do my work. Greg’s swelling cock jerked, pre-cum leaking from the tongue-flicked piss slit like molasses until it was at full mast. On I continued, worshipping the cock I had ignored and wanted no part of the we spent together. 

“Fuck...FUck... FUCk... FUCK!!!” Greg roared, throwing his head back as I pulled down on his hairy ball sac. 

Greg began to rapidly fuck my greedy cuntmouth. His knees started to buckle and he steadied himself on my cum slick shoulders as I felt his sac tightly draw up.  

“Take my fucking load, cuntboy!” he roared, blasting load after load in my cuntmouth.  

A big round of applause rang through the bar as a grinning Frankie fell to his knees beside me and shoved his tongue into my cuntmouth.  

“Share cuntbro,” he moaned, slurping the spunk I fed him as we devoured each other with our tongues. 

“Not done yet, cuntboy...” I heard Greg sharply comment.  

Bringing my face to his crotch, he slapped his cock against my lips.  

“Clean,” he snarled, remembering my insistence that night I fucked him. 

Darting my tongue out, I moved around the slick helmet and moved down the shaft, cleaning the remains of his load. On I went to the low hanging ball sac and slipped one of the balls into my cuntmouth and rolled it around.  

“All right, your break’s over cub,” Daddy growled, pulling me off Greg’s crotch. “My turn.”  

Smiling, Greg stuffed his package back in his jock...  

“Yes, Sir.” he answered, walking to bar and whispering to the downstair’s bartender.  

Nodding, the bartender looked towards me before making his way upstairs, allowing Greg to take over.  

Turning me around, Daddy leaned in and growled... “How’s it going, cuntboy?” 

My cunt throbbed in ecstasy and I pushed my ass against Daddy’s crotch... I had no words for how I was feeling. 

“Fuck, cuntboy... look at all the men watching you... stroking their fucking cocks watching you service cock.”  

“Shit yes!” I roared... feeling the ringed mushroom cockhead invading my cunt.  

My cunt spasmed and took hold of the cock as it eased its way deeper before beginning its assault.  

“Yeah, Sammy... how many of these guys have had that worthless cock of yours up their cunts?” 

I could see the crowd growing closer... cocks were out and being stroked to the rhythm of Daddy’s thrusts. Taking the closest one into my cuntmouth, I began to suck and worship it. Suddenly, I felt someone fall to their knees next to me... it was Frankie... my cuntbro had taken a cock into his cuntmouth.  

“Fucking cuntbro,” I mumbled, the cock now shooting its load into me. 

Grabbing hold of Frankie, I pulled him to me and grabbed his cheeks, forcing them open and fed him the salty viscous load. I fucking loved it!!! … Being on display like this with my cuntbro. Daddy continued fucking my hungry cunt... pulling out and then ramming it home. I was openly being fucked in the middle of the packed bar and covered in cum. The crowd was going wild... the room filled with applause, catcalls and cheers as they egged us on. We continued feeding on cocks... our bodies now slick with the massive loads we induced from the crowd. Finally, Daddy took me by the hips and plunged his cock in to the hilt, unloading a volley of cum shots inside me.  

“I FUCKING OWN THIS CUNT!” he proclaimed as the crowd stood back, letting out a ferocious roar.  

Clamping tightly on Daddy’s retreating cock, I milked the final drops of cum from the shaft before Daddy pulled us both up into a passionate kiss before forcing our faces into his sweat-soaked pits to take in the pheromones radiating from them.  

“Gentlemen,” he said loudly to no one in particular, “I hope you enjoyed Sammy’s reintroduction to being my cuntboy.”  

Now faces now wet with his scent, Daddy grabbed us both by the collar and made his way through the crowd, hands giving congratulatory slaps on his back, to an empty corner where Jac stood smiling. 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 9

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Going Home 4 

After being on display, I now felt at ease being led on a leash making our way through the crowd. I didn’t care anymore... everyone here had seen me and it would soon be known around town. My cunt began to ache watching the fucking grinning bare-chested skin just looking at me. His smooth chest was highlighted with a blue swallow on each pec diving down as if to feed on each of his thick tits. Jac stood there with thick muscled legs spread apart, boots firmly planted on concrete floor staring at me and then down to the thick outline of his cock stretching the worn and thin fabric of his yellow piss and cum crusted jockstrap. Then, I saw a rubbered-up skin approach him with a beer. I hesitated...  

It was boy, one of Matt’s pack. It had been a while since I had the ginger skin and, by the looks of him now, his Daddy had been working on his mods. The rings on his tits had obviously been up-gauged and stood out from his rubber harness edged in yellow with matching laces on his 10-hole rangers. His black rubber jockstrap shone with a bright yellow stripe that bulged out from the heavy ball weight gripping his sac.   

“C’mon, Sammy.” Daddy ordered, pulling me forward into view of the laughing boy. 

“Fucking SAMMY?!” boy chuckled, taking a swig of beer and looking me over with a smirk. “Been a while, mate.” 

“You know this one, boy?” Jac laughed. 

“Of course, he does...” came a chuckle from behind us.... It was Matt. “Sammy’s had the pleasure of my pack.” 

Turning around, I saw Matt in a totally different light from the usual. Much like me, he was in his 40’s, 6’1”, 210 lbs. with black hair, piercing blue eyes and a dark scruff on his face. He stood there booted as I took in the leather harness showing off his muscular pecs that showed off his ringed tits. I glanced down to his leather jockstrap bursting at the seams from his cock and balls remembering the pleasure on the faces of his pack as they serviced the alpha. 

“Dan... good to see ya! I heard you were back in town but didn’t know about this.” he said, grabbing my Daddy in a bear hug and motioning to me. 

“What can I say? I missed my cuntboy.” Daddy chuckled, his hand wandering down my cunt and fingering it. “And yours? I heard you got yourself one too.” 

“Well, more so a pair of cunts now...” Matt smiled stepping aside to reveal his prized possessions. 

“Goddamn Matt!” Daddy exhaled seeing the pair being led by chain leashes attached to thick septum rings. 

His hands roamed their smooth taught muscled bodies showing the results of hours of work put into becoming objects of pure sex. He traced the matching swirls of dark ink tattooed on their harnessed pecs with his calloused fingers... one edged in yellow and the other in kelly-green. He marveled at the large gauged rings permanently placed through their thick pig tits before moving to the shorter of the two. He stood at 5’11”, 195 lbs. with short buzzed brown hair... his emerald eyes showing his desire to serve.  

“This is cunt,” Matt proudly said. 

Daddy held the stretched out yellow pouch barely holding the melon-sized engorged sac underneath the thick but impotent tina dick and took hold of the sac... 

“Doesn’t feel like saline,” Daddy said grabbing the sac tightly causing cunt to growl. 

“Permanent...” Matt responded with a smile. 

“Fuck Matt! Beautiful... and the other?” 

Moving to the taller one, he stood looking up into a pair of obedient grey eyes. Standing at 6’4” 250lbs. with a black buzz cut, this one was another piece of perfection. I watched as Daddy moved down his pecs to solid abs and grab the almost flattened green mesh jockstrap searching for cock flesh. I saw him chuckle as he felt the cage surrounding the roided nub of a once powerful cock hidden in the folds of shrunken sac.  

“That’s cunt whore... caged and cock’s even more useless than cunt’s here.” 

“That so?” Daddy chuckled, releasing the useless mound and looking at me to gauge my reaction. 

“Yep...nothing but cunts now. Show him,” Matt ordered brusquely and they turned to present a pair of thick permanently erupting cuntlips on each of them. “Like I said... cunts.” 

“Fucking perfection!” Daddy laughed, slapping Matt on the back and handing him a beer. 

“So... Dan,” Matt said studying me. “Have to admit, that look’s an improvement but I could give you some pointers. You should see my puppy. He’s being prepared to show at the moment.” 

I winced hearing them discuss me and knowing Matt’s penchant for body mods. Not only had he totally transformed these three into perfect sexual objects, he transformed another one into an incredible human pup with a cock capable of knotting itself to any cunt. We stood there for a bit drinking. At some point, Jac ended up behind me teasingly rubbing his mesh pouched cock against my ass. Moving my hands behind my back, I reached to feel the hardness of his cock as I took in the room. It was hot and musky with a feeling of masculine sexuality pervading the very air. That’s when I felt the metal shafts protruding from the bottom of the shaft... I quickly pulled my hand back as he pulled me into his pecs. 

“That’s right, cunt... you’re gonna feel my cock splitting you open.” he growled into my ear. 

Looking to my side, I saw boy and Frankie on their knees servicing Matt’s cock... Matt was a master of getting his cock in every sub... no doubt at some point Frankie’d be visiting his dungeon and I felt a twinge of jealousy. Feeling a strange hand gripping my crotch, I turned to face Greg leaning over my shoulder and whispering in Jac’s ear before licking the sweat off my neck.  

“Enjoy Sammy.” he grunted and slipped away. 

“OK cunt, time for us to do our thing.” Jac whispered in my ear before pulling another bullet out of his boot and handed it to Daddy.  

“A little extra Boss, for the gift.” he growled, before pressing his hand between my ass cheeks, causing me to jump. 

Seeing my reaction, Daddy laughed taking hit and passing it around. 

“Go on...” 

“Boss,” Jac nodded, grabbing my leash and wrapping it around his tatted hand before leading me into the darkness. 

Walking down the dimly lit hallway, I could hear the sounds of sex begin to grow louder. Still on we went until the sounds began to quiet again... I knew then what was to happen. Once we reached the heavy metal door, Jac forced the door open, leading me into the large room painted completely black. The boom of the metal door closing echoed throughout as my eyes struggled to adjust to spotlights shining over the raised center stage.  

“C’mon... cunt...” Jac growled, forcefully pulling me up the staircase to the center of the stage and securing me to the floor by my leash and walked to the dimly lit edge of the stage.  

“Fuck...” I moaned, desperately wanting to go to him. 

God was beautiful. His thick tits surround by pink half-dollar sized areolas on his alabaster white rock-hard pecs stiffened. Slowly, Jac approached me until he was just inches out of my reach. He stood there looking down on me with an air of superiority placing his polished boot within reach. Greedily, I leaned in and placed my cuntmouth on the cap of his boot and tasted the sharpness of the boot black. The mate was next and I quickly moved to it, covering it in the juices of my cuntmouth. My breathing grew ragged as I moved up the shaft of the boot and began caressing his muscled legs. I continued up towards the object of my desire as the scent of musk, piss and cum filled my nostrils. Inhaling deeply, my lips finally made contact with the stretched material encasing his bulging crotch. 

“Fuck!” Jac hissed from the sensation of my cuntmouth moving over the rigid outline of his cock. 

His left hand firmly grasped the back of my head and pulled me in as he leaned down to take hold of my right tit with his other. Letting out a moan, my cuntmouth opened wide and took hold of the mound. I began to chew and suck juices now leaking out.... Holding my cuntmouth against his rigid cock, he tightly gripped my head like a vise and hissed between clenched teeth... 

“Goddamn!!! Use that fuckin cuntmouth boy!”  

I obeyed and continued on the straining mesh pouch before working my way up to grip the waistband with my teeth. My chin now hitting his engorged cock, I began to lower the waistband 

“Yeh, cunt... tell Jac what you want.” 

“Cock...your cock...” I struggled to plead. 

I continued on my mission... slowly exposing the base of his thick cock and down the long shaft to finally release the enormous head with a sharp slap to my forehead.  

“All the fucking way!” 

I quickly pulled it down past his thighs to the floor only to have him step out of it and hold my head to the floor with his heavy boot. 

“A’right cunt... get up here and suck my cock.” he growled, releasing me from my leash, and stepping back. 

Immediately, I rose to my knees and saw Jac’s totally exposed package.  

“Fuck!” I moaned, seeing the throbbing cock rise and fall to show the Jacob’s Ladder running down the length of the thick shaft.  

Without a thought, I crawled quickly to him and moved to take the cock before feeling the sharp slap against my face. 

“DID I GIVE YOU PERMISSION, CUNT?!” he bellowed. 

“No, Sir,” I responded, lowering my head to the floor. “Sorry, Sir. Please...” 

“A’right you worthless cunt, I want to feel your warm cuntmouth... get up here and suck my cock.” 

Raising my head, I placed my lips over the thick helmet and slowly moved down the shaft, feeling the bumps of the Jacob’s Ladder against them.  

“What the fuck you waiting for?!” he yelled, grabbing my head and forcefully guiding it in and out of my cuntmouth.  

Trying not to gag, I opened my throat to swallow the studded cock as he pounded my cuntmouth. The faster the strokes, the more I began to moan, wanting to feel the metallic cock in my cunt and I sucked harder. After a good amount of face-fucking, he pushed my head off and I heard the motorized sound of chains clinking. 

“Need to try your other cunt now...” 

A sling suspended by four heavy lengths of chain came down from the rafters. Jac pushed me backwards on my knees with a booted kick towards the sling.  

“Up.” 

Now standing, Jac pushed me back onto the sling and restrained my wrists. Next, he secured my head to the sling... completely immobilizing my head in a strapped hood. Making his way down, he stood between my legs and secured them exposing my cunt. He moved in and began slapping the pouch securely holding my caged cock and sac with one hand. With the other, he sank two of his long fingers inside me and spread them. 

“Nothing but a cunt...now, Sammy. Besides Dan and, I assume Frankie, when was the last time you took a cock in your cunt?” 

“Fuck!” I moaned, feeling his opening me up. “14 years!”  

“Did you miss it?” he asked slipping a third finger into me... ”Be honest.” 

“YES! YES! I MISSED COCK!” I yelled, finally saying it out loud, no longer denying anything. 

“Good answer cuntboy...  cuntboys will always need cock...” he smiled, bending down and pulling a large dosed rig from his boot and moving to the head of the sling. “I think that answer deserves a reward.” 

“Shit yes!” I moaned, watching him tighten the tourniquet around my bicep and slam me. 

The rush was immediate and I began to see stars as my ears rang. My body was on fire and my hips began to buck and expose my throbbing cunt while my head struggled to take Jac’s cock. 

“Fuck my cunt!” I begged, wanting to feel Jac’s studded cock shred my cunt. 

“Yeh?” Jac laughed, now standing between my spread legs and holding the object of my desire in the palm of his left hand. “Think you can take this?"  

“Yeah!” I begged ... my eyes darting down to the shaft as I felt him begin slipping one, then two fingers into my cunt. “Fucking want to feel that cock shred my cunt!” 

“Fuck Sammy,” he laughed... “You are one twisted cunt.” growled slipping a third finger inside me and spreading me open.  

I continued to beg until Jac pressed his throbbing cock at my cuntlips, until he broke through. 

“Oh God!” I groaned, feeling the metal sliding against the walls of my cunt until he disappeared completely inside me. “So good... so fucking good!” 

“Fuck yeh... you’ve taken it all.”  

“Goddamn, Sir!” I moaned, squirming and enjoying the feeling of cock inside me as his crotch rubbed against my cage.  

He began to thrust into me.... slowly at first and then increasing in speed. I couldn’t get enough of his cock and I began to fill the room with my ecstatic cries as he gave me the rut of my life. I felt every laddered cock fuck he gave me.  

Suddenly, he pulled out and walked away. Left hanging there, I began to panic fearing I had done something wrong and would not get his load. 

“Please!” I begged profusely... “Fucking breed my cunt!” 

Returning, Jac stood next to my face with his sweaty jock in his hands. He began slapping his engorged cock against my lips; but with every move I made towards it, he pulled back. 

“Open up,” he ordered. 

I opened up, thinking he was going to fuck my face again but Jac shoved the ripe jock into my cuntmouth and I began to suck on the soaked mesh, swallowing the rankness. I had been broken further and I knew my Daddy had ordered this. 

“Fucking no good spun cunt!” Jac sneered and secured my head further until all I could see were the metal chains of the sling above me leading into the darkness.  

Moving towards my cunt again, he shoved his throbbing cock in one thrust to the hilt burying it into my welcoming cunt.  

The rutting began again... this time more painful that before and I gripped the jock with my teeth to prevent me from screaming out in a combination of pain and ecstasy. It continued until I felt him slowly pulling back until only the very tip of his cock remained. Jac then grunted and hit my ass cheek with a hard slap and pushed his cock back into my cunt. Feeling the sudden invasion, my body stiffened and my cuntlips tightened as he repeated the process over and over again... my ragged breath covered the now soaked jock revealing the pleasure I was experiencing. Jac continued fucking me as I gripped the chains with my sweaty hands and looked up into the darkness as my cunt pulsated. Jac’s thrusts began to slow and length, signifying he was close. Willing my cunt to tighten around the shaft, I began to moan loudly as I felt the metal bars against the now raw walls of my cunt. 

“Fuck yeh, cunt! Take my fucking load!” he yelled shoving his cock to the root inside me and depositing a huge load before falling on top of me. 

We remained like that for a bit... my skin master inside of me. 

“Yeh, good little cunt....” he sneered, slowly removing the studded shaft from my cunt. “Hold that load, cuntboy.” 

Suddenly, Frankie appeared above me and smiled, gripping the jock and removing it. 

“Swallow...” Frankie ordered releasing the straps securing my head and squeezed the dripping jock into my cuntmouth before climbing onto the sling.  

Turning to face Jac’s spent cock, Frankie slid his cock into my cuntmouth and let out a torrent of chem piss while he cleaned the remnants of my fuck juices from Jac’s cock. Dehydrated from the chems, I greedily drank it down and began sucking on the now hardening cock. 

“Goddamn cuntpig!” Jac moaned, feeling Frankie’s tongue over the studded shaft of his cock before letting the contents of his bladder explode down Frankie’s throat. 

There I was, my cunt full of cum and servicing a cuntboy’s now hard cock while he was swallowing piss and I knew my place in the world... Frankie continued fucking my cuntmouth as the last drops of Jac’s piss flowed down his throat and I heard Daddy growl... 

"I'm takin that cunt of yours, boy.” 

“Fuck yeh, Boss! Thank you!” I heard Jac groan as Daddy’s strong arms wrapped around his hips and pulled him back onto his cock. 

Jac rocked back and forth, impaled on Daddy’s cock, his tits pulled and stretched as a look of rapture overcame him. Gripping Jac’s hips tightly, Daddy fucked him slowly, with long deep strokes.  

“Fuckin do it! Boss!” Jac pleaded as Daddy changed pace and began pile-driving his cock into the skin’s cunt. 

By this time, Frankie had released me and pulled me down to the platform and gripped my head, forcing me to watch Jac’s fall. 

“Watch Sammy,” Frankie laughed as he shoved his cock back inside me and held a silver bullet of T to my nostril. “Daddy’s gonna have another...” 

I took a dose in each nostril and grunted, thanking my cuntbro. My attention going back to Jac I watched as he was now doing all the work... forcing himself back onto Daddy’s cock, begging for more. We could see how Daddy was enjoying us watching, more than once Daddy slowed himself down to hold himself from unloading into Jac.  

“Fucking hot cunt. I’ve wanted it from the first time I saw you.... Fucking cuntskin.” Daddy grunted. 

Daddy continued... pulling completely out and shoving his slimy cock fully into Jac as the cunt gaped and shut quickly with each attack. We could see the waves of bliss overcoming Jac... 

“Like that Sammy,” Frankie snarled, pounding me faster and faster. 

“Fuck yeah! Frankie...” I growled watching the look on Jac’s face as I took Frankie’s cock. 

We continued watching as my body felt renewed from the cock invading my cunt. I began to claw at the floor, wanting to be... no needing to be fucked at the sight of Daddy and Jac. 

“OH GOD, Frankie... fuck my cunt!” I begged, beginning to tighten around the invading shaft of my cuntbro. 

“Yeah Sammy?” he grunted, “Fucking hungry cunt, huh?” 

“Shit yeah! Feed my cunt, cuntbro!” I pleaded wanting to his load to be mixed into Jac’s fresh load. “Do it!” 

My eyes fixed on the sight before me, Frankie began to pummel me. With each slam, my cock cage would hit the floor and cause me to wince. 

“Fuck yes! Harder!” I begged, feeling the pain, causing my cunt to tighten. 

No longer being able to hold back, Frankie slammed himself down into me and exploded as Jack began to tremble. 

“OH FUCCCK!” Jac yelled out, his body spasmed, his cock gushing a load of cum onto the floor.  

“Yeah, JACKIE... show my boys how much you love my cock.” Daddy growled shoving his cock deeply into his new boy’s cunt. 

Immediately, the urge overcame me and I escaped Frankie’s cock and scrambled to the puddle of hot cum and began licking it up. As Daddy pulled out in an attempt to continue the fucking, Jac’s spasms and wave of pleasure decreased, Daddy pushed him to the floor and buried himself in Jac, quickly pounding his cunt. Soon, the four of us were a rolling mass of bodies... I swallowed Jac’s cock, sucking and worshipping, as Frankie stroked the studded shaft with his tongue while Daddy gripped Jac’s waist and continued splitting his cunt open. 

His body now overwhelmed, Daddy gave a hard, deep shove and shuddered... 

“Fuck yes! Take my load, cuntskin,” he roared, throwing his head back as he shot deep inside his new boy. 

Feeling the trembling cock shooting deep inside him, Jackie’s now engorged cock became rigid and flooded my cuntmouth as he stared down below at Frankie and me sucking him clean. Immediately, my cuntmouth closed around Jackie’s softening cock and began swallowing the piss released by Daddy’s fucking. I was in heaven... my cunt was full of cum and thirst for piss had been reignited. Frankie and I remained at Jac’s crotch as Daddy’s sac swung back and forth hitting my cuntbro and I as his cock remained embedded in Jackie. Slowly, we all fell to the floor, bodies intertwined, and relaxed for a bit. 

Slipping a couple of fingers into Jac, Daddy was the first to say anything... 

“JACKIE,” he emphasized, “I think we all need a drink...” 

“Yeah, Boss...” Jackie smiled, acknowledging the name. 

Slowly, we rose, geared up and made our way back to the bar. Along the way, men stood at the doorways to the other rooms smiling... puddles of cum on the floor beneath them. On we went... until we approached the closed bar door. Daddy grabbed the handle and motioned me to enter first. Entering, the usually loud room was quiet as the men turned toward us... Suddenly, there was a roar of applause as the large screen above the bar flickered on and the video of me being led into the room by Jac... now Jackie... appeared and would be played nightly. Daddy stood behind me and held me tightly as Frankie and Jackie stood at our sides... both now collared. 

“C’mon boys,” Daddy smiled... “We’re going home.” 

The End

• Like 3
  • Piggy 6