Swollen lips

Btmfag

6 hours ago, LeatherScorpionFF said:

Major turn on, on visual, psychological, sensory and physical levels. Everything about swollen cunt lips are perfect for me! 🐽 

For you, LeatherScorpionFF...

Next time, i hope that you'll be the one puffing up my cunt lips!!

9-21-11 55_copy_912x684.jpg

• Like 7
  • Piggy 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/1/2022 at 5:30 PM, Btmfag said:

Are swollen lips a turn on or a problem? 

Definitely a huge turn on. Swollen ass lips means a bottom is experienced and can take the entire length of my dick with no problem.

The best feeling is when those swollen lips touch my ball sack and 'milk' the base of my shaft.

Standard bottoms can't do all that and just bottom out.

• Like 7
  • Piggy 3

I started sucking in fucking at 12 and 13. I definitely loved sticking my dick up ass. But at 15, I stuck my tongue up ass for the first time and I knew I was addicted. Since then, there’s nothing that turns me on more than ass play.

and when I am up that ass, whether with my tongue, my dick, or fist, I think about all the other men who have been up that hole.  

I get it. Many of us start with a tight hole. But whether it’s me working on someone else’s ass or me giving up my whole to a buddy, I think it should be a loose and open hole. Agape is best. I want swollen puffy lips, with dripping cum and ass juices.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 4