Old Poz Stories from Tumblr

Found some new stories downloaded from Tumblr before it went done and have been going through them.

Not sure who wrote most, as always if someone recognizes a story let me know. 

Have reviewed and fairly certain they meet guidelines. 

============================

"Big Black Cock at the Bath House"

So this story takes place back around 2010 when I was going to LA community college. I had been sexually active since back in high school, and once I got to college I had blossomed into a full time slut, taking advantage of any cock or ass that was available.

It was really when I started going to the bathhouses like Steamworks or Midtown that I had cast off any last notions of ‘safe’ sex, and started taking any raw cock up for fucking me. I am sure I took a number of poz loads during that time, but I had yet to develop the ‘hunger’ for them, and rarely asked a guys status.

That all changed on a fateful night shortly after Pride. I had gone to Midtown Spa that night after finishing classes and noticed that the parking lot was fairly sparse and guessed much of the crowds from  Pride had gone home.

I got inside and there were a few horny men, mostly older looking guys that eyed me as I made my way back.  I moved toward the Steam room area which is where I normally like to start things off since I love getting hot, damp and sweaty. Just as I was getting there, a Big Black hunk of a man just stepped out from the steam area.

This guy was huge and looked like he must hit the gym every day for the cut body I was looking at.  His skin was coal black and glistened with sweat and water from the steam room and I guessed he must have been in there for a while.  He had a thick, long, black cock that hung low and slapped against his legs.  I realized he was the type of guy who could have asked to fucked any bottom that night and no one would have refused.

I followed him around like a hungry puppy for a while until he headed into one of the back areas where there were cheap latex ‘couches’ and a bare mattress on the floor. As the guy entered he turned and looked me up and down for the first time.  I knew a guy with a body as hot as his would be picky about who he fucked. Luckily, and not to brag, but at the time in college I was in gymnastics team and I was just as hot as the Black Daddy and knew I could get almost any cock I wanted.

I chatted him up, talking kinky to him before I turned and laid naked, face down on one of the mattresses.

He came over to me, placed his firm hands on my ass and began to kneel into position to fuck me.  He slapped some lube on his cock and played with his dick until it was rock hard.  Then he leaned forward and began working it into my ass.  He pushed it way in, I thought all the way, but then after pausing for a moment, he shoved harder and it went way deeper inside me.  He hit bottom in my ass and I was sure it was the biggest dick I had ever been fucked with.   But then he even pushed harder and his big dick moved deeper inside me kneading my ass deep inside as he penetrated bend after bend inside my butt.

I remember how much it hurt, I squealed with surprise at how deep into me his cock had gone. He stopped for a moment and roughly asked me

"You DO want me to fuck you don't you?"  I said yes but asked him to pause for a moment to let my ass relax around his huge dick.  He waited for a minute or two.  Then began to thrust his dick more slowly in and out of my hole.  It felt like my whole ass was getting reamed and I didn't think I could take it very long.

He reached his hand around to my face and pushed a bottle of poppers into my nose.  I took a deep whiff as he continued to pump my asshole.  Now I was getting into this scene.  A second before I thought I couldn't take anymore but now I wanted his dick to punch my ass as hard as he could make it.

He began to fuck me faster, his hands wrapped around my stomach, pulling my butt on and off his dick as he thrust into me.  He had been on his knees behind the mattress but now he leaned over and forced his body against mine, driving his dick its full length inside me and I felt his giant balls squeezing into my ass crack as his shaft completely crammed its way into my butt.

He started to groan and other people came closer to watch this black muscle gods body pump the giant rod into my hole.  The guys watching were jacking off as the witnessed me getting fucked, the big dick withdrawing and then driving like a piston it full length back into my hole. He was fucking me fast now, and perched above me supported by his arms straight out and on his toes.

I could tell he was getting close, his arms squeezed me tight and he learned forward.  Just as I felt his body tense I hear him say.

“You better enjoy my cock white boy, I am Poz and you are about to get my Poz Swimmers!” I lost my fucking mind when I heard this and shouted back.

“Poz me up Daddy! Breed me, infect my hole!” I shouted! I had been a closeted bug chaser for a while back then, jacking off to stories on Bug Share, and now I was having my first real Poz Moment!!!!

He fucked just a few moments more and yelled.

"Ahhhhhh! YEAH! POZZING THIS HOLE!“ as his cum shot inside me.  It felt like I was getting a hot, sticky enema and I knew he shot a huge load of cum deep inside me.  It felt like his seed was burning me and I wondered if it was because I know knew his cum was POZ Infected!

Gradually he slowed, withdrew his cock with minuscule movements, and sat back on his knees as he had started.  I caught my breath, turned over, and looked at the huge cock that had just fucked me so hard.

As I laid on my back I started jacking off, looking at the big dick on this black dude, remembering the feeling of it deep

inside me.  Knowing he was infected with a disease like HIV got me so hot. I started moaning under my breath.

“Poz cum, POZ cum, Poz me up daddy!” Over and over.

“Yeah that’s a good white whore! Like a boy that wants my Poz Babies!” He said and yanked my tits.

He worked my tits while I yanked on my dick and pushed the poppers again in my face.  I took a deep sniff and was close to cumming.  Just before I shot my load he leaned over me, pushing his now limp dick into my mouth like a big salami.  I sucked the remaining cum that dripped from the giant mushroom head as my own load shot up against his body.

As we both lay gasping and catching our breath the full enormity of what happened hit me like a ton of bricks.

“You really Poz?” I asked and I remember his smile

“Poz for 6 years, but I have been on meds almost the whole time. I like to keep my body looking as good as possible.” He said

“You undetectable?” I asked, still panting and covered in cum.

“Maybe, Maybe not, last week my Doctor changed my meds so I am on a break. Maybe you got lucky” he said cryptically.

A moment later he moved back, getting to his feet.  Then he walked away without another word.  The group of people who had been

watching us began to dissipate.  I laid on my back, out of breath, my ass pounding with sensation from the deep fucking I had just received.

I didn’t convert from his fuck, so I guess the guy didn’t have a high Viral Load at the time, but that fuck awakened something in me and I started seeking out poz guys way more.

Eventually I did get pozzed and went on meds as well, but will always remember that one special night.

• Like 18
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 10
  • Thanks 3

Here comes the next one. A bit more raunchy then the first. Reminds me of some of the old short stories by “yourcummyass” like his ‘five minutes to aids” though I don’t think he wrote this one’

==================================•

Normally I don't choose to get bred by POZ guys. I'm sure I've been exposed to POZ seed because a lot of times I don't ask, I just take, but last week I invited a POZ daddy over who changed my life. I met this guy online from Gay.com and we started chatting in one of those no name side channels. He was very up front about his POZ status, but never mentioned meds or his VL, the way he talked to me always got me so horny I didn’t really think much about it and so I just kept chatting. 

He had no pictures, but he sorta sounded like the type of guys I like: 58, salt 'n' pepper, short, stocky, and potentially a good dick. Now, in truth he described his dick as "average"-- but he did say he was pretty thick and guys seemed to like that. I had been a horny pig all week to that point and taken about seven loads, so I figured why not make it eight?

Acting on pure lust for a potential hot Daddy, I invited him over one night after work. He finally showed up and let's just say he was rough. It became obvious why he had no online pics. His face was scarred, and he had lots of tattoos. He was also visibly POZ, with a full crix belly and gaunt veiny legs. I felt my lust shaken and almost turned him away as my brain started to realize he must be dangerously infected with disease. Before I could close the door, he stopped me and stripped off his gym shorts. When he did, out popped a glorious, 7.5" uncut monster-thick cock thicker than my wrist. 

Lust once more overcame rational thought and I immediately started sucking him as best I could. After a few minutes we moved to my bed where this glorious POZ daddy demonstrated his love for eating ass. He had me straddle his face so he could tongue my neg boy pussy while I worshipped his veiny infected meat. After ten minutes or so, daddy took charge, pushed me on my back, lifted my legs, and told me I was gonna get it. 
He spit hefty amounts onto his cock and my asscrack, and then positioned his head at my hole. 

“Before we go further, you need to know why I picked you to be my Son. Ive been home to HIV for a long time and I need to pass it on to a new generation. My infected seed needs to live on so I want you to become my POZ son and become impregnated with my strain.” He said as I felt the pointed tip of his cock dribbling its tainted precum on my hole. I was so lost to lust at this point I couldn’t think of saying no. I knew somewhere I was about to take a Deadly disease into me and all I could think of was pleasing my new Daddy.

"You ready, son?" he asked and I did a massive popper hit and nodded. “Good boy! Daddy is going to give you his POZ Babies! No turning back!” He said as that POZ meat punched into my guts and I fucking took it like the champion whore that I am. Honestly, I was a bit nervous because of his size, but damn if my hole didn't just open up and swallow him. 

It was probably because I'd taken so much other cock that week, but I also think it was also because I was so fucking turned on by this guy. Everything that at first seemed ‘Ugly’ tm me when I first saw him now seems hot, sexual and almost primal. Knowing his body was being ravaged by AIDS somehow turned from thing of disgust to a sexual power I wanted. I looked into his AIDS wasted face and now saw my future and boy did that turn me the fuck ON! 

The POZ daddy pounded the fuck out of me while my raging boner slapped on my belly- oozing a steady stream of precum. His big infected cock was becoming noticeably harder in my ass. It felt thicker and his head was stabbing my second ring with every thrust. I knew he was close. 

"You gonna let daddy pump his POZ Babies in ya, son? You gonna let your daddy knock you up with his TOXIC Infected baby makers?” He said as his body was shaking. Somehow I felt as if I was already infected as if my brain was becoming POZ moment by moment.  I wanted-- no, needed-- to feel him finish inside me!

"Yes daddy, I want it, do it POZ ME!!.” was all I said. 
"Oh, here it cums son! Gonna load you with my POISON swimmers! Going to make you Pregnant right… Fucking… NOW!” A few more deep thrusts and then daddy gave out a throttled cry. I could feel his thick meat pulsing rapidly inside me and I knew his AIDS cum was painting my guts. 

I came seconds later-- not even touching myself and fell back utterly spent.. looking at his AIDS Wasted body, I felt right then he was the most sexual man in the whole world. 

Meanwhile as if fueled by unnaturally powers, the POZ Daddy kept fucking my raw, sensitive hole for several more minutes as I recovered. “Just relax my new POZ Son, Daddy wants to make sure his seed gets worked in proper into your new AIDS womb“ he told me. When he pulled out finally, it felt like a fist was being pulled from my ass. The sensation was incredible. My hole was gaping and gobs of his load were dripping onto my sheets. Daddy gently fingered the load back into me. 

"Gotta make sure my seed infects you boy, Your Boy Pussy is now my POZ Pussy. Daddy wants you to take good care of his seed until you’re finally Pregnant with my POZ babies.” He said as he collapsed on top of me. His skeletal, thin wasted body feeling like the most powerful man ever.

After about 10 min of just saying there and catching our breaths, he caressed my body and fixed his eyes to look deep into mine.

“You must listen to me Son, I know I have told you that I have given my body over to be consumed by the Virus. That is my purpose. Now that I have found a new home, you must promise me to not do the same. You must live a very long life to keep my strain alive as long as possible. Once my Seed has germinated within you, you must go on meds to stay healthy.” I looked at him shocked, my brain still swimming from accepting a life altering virus into me. 

“One day you will find you own son and then and only then will you go off meds to pass on my legacy” he said, and at last I understood my new purpose.

He stayed the weekend, fucking me several more times. Two weeks later I got the fuck flu and called him back to tell him I was finally Pregnant with his AIDS. It was the happiest day of my life.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 10
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Beastboy42 said:

Here comes the next one. A bit more raunchy then the first. Reminds me of some of the old short stories by “yourcummyass” like his ‘five minutes to aids” though I don’t think he wrote this one’

==================================•

Normally I don't choose to get bred by POZ guys. I'm sure I've been exposed to POZ seed because a lot of times I don't ask, I just take, but last week I invited a POZ daddy over who changed my life. I met this guy online from Gay.com and we started chatting in one of those no name side channels. He was very up front about his POZ status, but never mentioned meds or his VL, the way he talked to me always got me so horny I didn’t really think much about it and so I just kept chatting. 

He had no pictures, but he sorta sounded like the type of guys I like: 58, salt 'n' pepper, short, stocky, and potentially a good dick. Now, in truth he described his dick as "average"-- but he did say he was pretty thick and guys seemed to like that. I had been a horny pig all week to that point and taken about seven loads, so I figured why not make it eight?

Acting on pure lust for a potential hot Daddy, I invited him over one night after work. He finally showed up and let's just say he was rough. It became obvious why he had no online pics. His face was scarred, and he had lots of tattoos. He was also visibly POZ, with a full crix belly and gaunt veiny legs. I felt my lust shaken and almost turned him away as my brain started to realize he must be dangerously infected with disease. Before I could close the door, he stopped me and stripped off his gym shorts. When he did, out popped a glorious, 7.5" uncut monster-thick cock thicker than my wrist. 

Lust once more overcame rational thought and I immediately started sucking him as best I could. After a few minutes we moved to my bed where this glorious POZ daddy demonstrated his love for eating ass. He had me straddle his face so he could tongue my neg boy pussy while I worshipped his veiny infected meat. After ten minutes or so, daddy took charge, pushed me on my back, lifted my legs, and told me I was gonna get it. 
He spit hefty amounts onto his cock and my asscrack, and then positioned his head at my hole. 

“Before we go further, you need to know why I picked you to be my Son. Ive been home to HIV for a long time and I need to pass it on to a new generation. My infected seed needs to live on so I want you to become my POZ son and become impregnated with my strain.” He said as I felt the pointed tip of his cock dribbling its tainted precum on my hole. I was so lost to lust at this point I couldn’t think of saying no. I knew somewhere I was about to take a Deadly disease into me and all I could think of was pleasing my new Daddy.

"You ready, son?" he asked and I did a massive popper hit and nodded. “Good boy! Daddy is going to give you his POZ Babies! No turning back!” He said as that POZ meat punched into my guts and I fucking took it like the champion whore that I am. Honestly, I was a bit nervous because of his size, but damn if my hole didn't just open up and swallow him. 

It was probably because I'd taken so much other cock that week, but I also think it was also because I was so fucking turned on by this guy. Everything that at first seemed ‘Ugly’ tm me when I first saw him now seems hot, sexual and almost primal. Knowing his body was being ravaged by AIDS somehow turned from thing of disgust to a sexual power I wanted. I looked into his AIDS wasted face and now saw my future and boy did that turn me the fuck ON! 

The POZ daddy pounded the fuck out of me while my raging boner slapped on my belly- oozing a steady stream of precum. His big infected cock was becoming noticeably harder in my ass. It felt thicker and his head was stabbing my second ring with every thrust. I knew he was close. 

"You gonna let daddy pump his POZ Babies in ya, son? You gonna let your daddy knock you up with his TOXIC Infected baby makers?” He said as his body was shaking. Somehow I felt as if I was already infected as if my brain was becoming POZ moment by moment.  I wanted-- no, needed-- to feel him finish inside me!

"Yes daddy, I want it, do it POZ ME!!.” was all I said. 
"Oh, here it cums son! Gonna load you with my POISON swimmers! Going to make you Pregnant right… Fucking… NOW!” A few more deep thrusts and then daddy gave out a throttled cry. I could feel his thick meat pulsing rapidly inside me and I knew his AIDS cum was painting my guts. 

I came seconds later-- not even touching myself and fell back utterly spent.. looking at his AIDS Wasted body, I felt right then he was the most sexual man in the whole world. 

Meanwhile as if fueled by unnaturally powers, the POZ Daddy kept fucking my raw, sensitive hole for several more minutes as I recovered. “Just relax my new POZ Son, Daddy wants to make sure his seed gets worked in proper into your new AIDS womb“ he told me. When he pulled out finally, it felt like a fist was being pulled from my ass. The sensation was incredible. My hole was gaping and gobs of his load were dripping onto my sheets. Daddy gently fingered the load back into me. 

"Gotta make sure my seed infects you boy, Your Boy Pussy is now my POZ Pussy. Daddy wants you to take good care of his seed until you’re finally Pregnant with my POZ babies.” He said as he collapsed on top of me. His skeletal, thin wasted body feeling like the most powerful man ever.

After about 10 min of just saying there and catching our breaths, he caressed my body and fixed his eyes to look deep into mine.

“You must listen to me Son, I know I have told you that I have given my body over to be consumed by the Virus. That is my purpose. Now that I have found a new home, you must promise me to not do the same. You must live a very long life to keep my strain alive as long as possible. Once my Seed has germinated within you, you must go on meds to stay healthy.” I looked at him shocked, my brain still swimming from accepting a life altering virus into me. 

“One day you will find you own son and then and only then will you go off meds to pass on my legacy” he said, and at last I understood my new purpose.

He stayed the weekend, fucking me several more times. Two weeks later I got the fuck flu and called him back to tell him I was finally Pregnant with his AIDS. It was the happiest day of my life.

Thanks Beastboy for reviving this great tale. 

Thanks for the feed back and kudos. There are unfortunately countless stories lost to time and now defunct websites. Some I have ate just fragments since a lot of “stories” were posts from old BBS sites. 
of course another problem is navigating the new restrictions in terms of what is allowed. A lot of older stories, especially older bug-exchange stories were pretty hard core, and I’m hoping to edit as needed to allow them to be posted here following new guidelines 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Beastboy42 said:

Thanks for the feed back and kudos. There are unfortunately countless stories lost to time and now defunct websites. Some I have ate just fragments since a lot of “stories” were posts from old BBS sites. 
of course another problem is navigating the new restrictions in terms of what is allowed. A lot of older stories, especially older bug-exchange stories were pretty hard core, and I’m hoping to edit as needed to allow them to be posted here following new guidelines 

Thanks for your preservation efforts!

• Thanks 1

Here comes the next one. This is one that I’ll say I made a couple of changes to certain details to hopefully get it in guidelines as the original mentioned a couple of things that are frowned upon

=================================

it was 2004 and I had just turned 18 years old and a graduated high school in a city called Weston in Florida. 

I was a lanky 5’10” tall, and 125 pounds with shaggy brown hair brown eyes and freckled white skin that showed my Scottish heritage. I lived in a nice community and in a nice house. I knew I was gay at that age, but never told my parents. They were too busy with work anyway. I only ever saw them for an hour or two out of the day, and on weekends. 

Being young and horny, I couldn’t find many other guys at school who were gay, and was too young to try and goto gay bars with parents knowing. However my parents would regularly go on long weekend trips to Orlando. I got tired of these trips and would stay home. I spent the days on my own studying, watching TV and watching porn, and would go on Craigslist and see who was out there and on the tops looking for bottoms and fantasies on which ones I would like to top me. 

I was a virgin and had never been with anyone so I never really knew what to expect in terms of sex. Finally I decided I wanted to lose my virginity and decided the next time my parents went on a mini vacation I would take that opportunity to lose it. Finally this time came and it was around February when my parents went on another one of their Orlando trips. That Friday evening I took a few pictures of myself and posted them on an add on Craigslist saying I was in Weston I could host or if they (a top) could pick me up I could go to there place and that i was a virgin, within minutes I had a slew of replies. 

Then I got one with a guy who claimed to be in Weston and could pick me up to play.   He said his name was Mark, he was in his late 50’s was around 6’ tall and had to be around 250 pounds and said he was a great big “Black Bear”. He had added pictures that showed he was telling the truth, he was a huge very black man, the pictures of his cock were huge, coal black, uncut, and covered with course curly hair. He had to be like 10” long. Of course what else I noticed in his pictures was that he had a bio hazard tattoo under his belly. Having watched porn I knew what this meant,

Mark told me he could host me all night and that he would love to be my first. He gave me his address and said that he could pick my up if I gave him my address. I told him we lived in the same neighborhood and could simply wait to him as he was only down the street from him. He told me to come on by then. I told him I’d be there around 10pm so I could shave and shower. Finally the time came I was all clean and had zero hair on me except for my head. I put on a t shirt some basketball shorts and flip flops and headed out on my bicycle to his place. 

As I got closer to the address I was given, I kept thinking about Marks Bio-Hazard and knew he must have HIV and was infected with the virus.  I thought shouldn’t I do this and there was a risk I could be infected, but my hormones over came me and before I knew it I was knocking on the door. Within seconds Mark answered the door and immediately smiled 

“I hope you are really 18, you look so much younger.” He said and I blushed, I showed him my school ID card which had my birthdate, and he let me into the house. I asked if it mattered that I was so young and he smiled and said it didn’t matter to him at, and he gave an odd smile. Soon he led me to the bedroom.

“You are young and horny, I need to know of you are sure you want this. I will not do anything you do not want to do, but if we play, I will most likely fuck you. He asked and I nodded yes. 

Mark went into the master bathroom which was connected to the mater bedroom as he did this I quickly undressed. By the time mark came back I was fully naked as was he as he had undressed in the bathroom and brought two bottles with him. He told me that the small brown bottle he has was called poppers which would help me get in the mood and the other is lube. Looking at his body he looked even more amazing in person, I couldn’t help look at his huge black dick. But I also starred at his tattoo. He saw me looking and then he pointed to his tattoo and asked if I knew what his bio hazard tattoo meant I told him it means he was poz and had HIV. 

“Yes and you should know I am not on any meds, They pollute the body and make you impure. My body is made to fuck and to plant my babies. This is another chance I am giving you to be safe, if we were to have sex I only fuck bare back and I never pull out until my seed is planted.” He asked if that was ok as if it wasn’t that I could leave now. 

I should have said no, andI knew this was very dangerous, but just  I was about to stand up, he reached and grabbed by cock and began to stroke me. I moaned and was defeated. I said I needed to get fucked and no longer careed if he had HIV. He smiled, and then turned off the lights and told me to get on the king size bed. Mark then turned on the TV and put on some gay porn, but muted the tv, he then turned on a Bluetooth speaker he had on a dresser by the bed and put on what sounded like techno music. Mark then told me to get in the middle of the bed, lay on my back and to put a pillow underneath my head. I did as I was instructed. 

Mark then told me to raise my legs. As I did this he took the lube bottle and rubbed my bow exposed hole with it. After that he handed me the bottle of poppers and told me to inhale 10 times in each nostril. As I did I felt light headed and in a trance. This is when mark pounced on his opportunity. He pulled me to the edge of the bed until my head was over the edge and facing the floor. He then told me to open my mouth. As I did he shoved his cock in me. I started to gag, but mark didn’t care he kept thrusting his cock in and out of my mouth. Soon my Sylvia covered me whole face from gagging on his cock. Mark moaned as I gaged and talked dirty to me telling me take take that poz cock in me mouth.

“Good boy, get my Black Baby Maker nice and wet so I can open your hole and will take your virginity.  This is why I do not take meds, I want my seed potent so I can make babies in young white boys like yourself. Before you leave I will make pregnant with my Poz Seed.”

Suddenly Mark pulled his cock out. Which has grown to its full 10” size from me sucking it. Mark then told me to reposition myself to where I was laying in the middle of the bed again and I did as I was told. Mark then got on the bed and raised my legs to his shoulders. I could feel his cock positioned to enter by boy pussy. Mark then looked down at me and asked me if I was sure about wanting him to fuck me. I said yes. With that Mark smiled and rammed his cock in me. I yelled in pain and my back arched off the bed. 

“Take it boy, you aren’t a virgin anymore. I’m gonna tare you up and stretch you out to make sure you leave here pregnant with my poz baby.” Tears ran down my eyes as Mark pulled his cock out and rammed it in again. He did this 5 times until his whole cock was finally in me and his balls rested against me. That’s when he started to pound me taking what felt like half his cock out with each thrust. Finally after what had felt like 20 minutes I started feel pleasure and my tears and yelps of pain turned to moans. Marked told me that he was going to knock me up, I begged him to breed me. I told him I was his bitch. Marks pace begin to quicken after about 30 minutes of me moaning and begging for the load. 

“This is it boy, I hope you are ready to be a mommy because you are about to receive my babies!” That’s when marks really buried his cock in me and yelled out he was humming inside of me. Once he did I felt his cock pulsate in me and a warm coat me walls. After what felt like 10 long pulsates mark fell on top of me and kissed me.

“there you go boy I own you know. You body will soon be pregnant with my babies and you willl belong to me forever. “ He said as I felt an emptiness as his cock left me and could feel some of his cum leak out of me. Exhausted we both fell asleep in each others arm with his great cock rubbing my hole. Over the next day he fucked me many more times saying he wanted to make sure I was impregnated with his babies. By the time I left the following morning I could barely walk straight. Mark fucked me every night that weekend. 

Mark and I exchanged numbers and talked everyday, and I would go to his place after school before my parents would come home to get fucked. About a month after mark had originally fucked me I got super sick and felt ill with the flu. I messaged mark that I didn’t feel well and he told me to get tested for the Virus. When it came back positive, he told me how proud he was that I was pregnant with his babies.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

• 4 weeks later...

SO I finished one more, the longest one I could put together so far.

There are a number of other stories I’d saved on the giant HTML Pages I’d downloaded. But so far not found any other “POZ” themed stories aside from these. Again I feel this story probably came from somewhere else and may have already been edited, but hard to tell. Hope everyone enjoys it.

================================================

Seeing some hard bodied, muscular dude taking on my cock is probably the 2nd most empowering joy in my life. Seeing some hard bodied dude taking my cock, and knowing they are Neg when I’m Poz has got to be the first.

Yeah, that's what I'm all about.  You would think those muscle bound, towers of testosterone would be the ones to dominate any sexual partner.  But, I have found many a chiseled stud that love to take it more than give it.  Of course I’m no slouch in the body area. Sure I may not be some bulked up Gym Bunny, but I have a tall, smooth, lean swimmers build that I have found drive some guys crazy. That, and I also believe the fact that thanks to heritage on my dads side, I have a dark coal Black skin that the young white kids seem to flock too.

There is one other part of me I should make it clear about it, as I mentioned, I am HIV positive and have had the Virus for almost 6 years now. I typically stay on meds since I like to keep healthy, but from time to time I find a bottom that I just have to get closer to.

I was out at one of my favorite pick up spots one Friday night when I first laid eyes on Richard.  He walked in and caused many a head to turn his way. He was wearing a white, long sleeve body shirt that clung to his bulging torso like a second skin.  His broad shoulders, six pack abs, massive chest with those two protruding nipples, and his bulging biceps were all on fine display.  He had on a pair of black leather jeans that fit more loosely, but did not hide that fact that Richard had one hell of a fine bubble butt.

I eyed him as he got a drink and stood by the railing overlooking the gyrating male bodies on the raucous dance floor.  I had to make my move fast.  I wormed my way through the thick crowd around the railed off perimeter of the dance floor.  As I approached him, Richard looked over and we made eye contact.  He looked me up and down and a slight smile creased his lips as he took another sip of his drink. I knew I had him.

"Wanna dance?" I said, leaning in to speak directly into his ear and catching a scent of his cologne.

"Sure," Richard smiled.

We set our drinks on the railing and hit the floor.  The energy level was intense and heated.  One thing led to another and Richard invited me back to his place.

Once we got there, he wasted no time.  We were soon in the master bedroom and shedding our clothes.  Richard headed straight for my cock as I sat on the bed.

"Yeah, suck my cock," I sighed as his thick, lush lips wrapped around me and took my HIV positive black cock in his mouth. As I said, I was on meds and knew I was undetectable, but recently I would jack off imagining that I wasn’t. As R=the Gym Boy sucked me off, I started to fantasize that my Dick was full blown toxic.

The feel of his warm, wet mouth and tongue slobbering over my cock felt great and I was soon leaking my tasty tainted precum.  Richard sighed as he began to jerk me off while simultaneously licking, kissing, and sucking my cock.

"Mmmm, hot cock," he said as he looked me in the eyes before quickly going down on me again.

“Hot Black cock boy, and don’t you forget it“ I said as I watched his mouth and hand work the full length of my aching ebony length. Leaning back on my elbows, I closed my eyes and tilted my head back. My cock was already responding to the feel of his moist, sweet mouth. `Damn, this guy knows how to suck cock,' I thought to myself.

"Yeah, that's the way.  Suck that big black dick, white boy.” I encouraged as I lay back in the bed with my hands behind my head. My Ripe pits up and venting my sweat as I let this muscled hottie take his time.

"Mmmm yes sir, this is good black cock,” Richard said as he licked the full length of my growing cock. His words getting me going more. I knew the more submissive a guy acted, the more aggressive I got. And this guy was starting to bring out the Dom in me big time.

I shifted as I felt Richard began to take me in deeper and I got up on my elbows to watch him.  His lips stretched around my cock as he also began to bob up and down more feverishly.  I began to hump my hips and push myself up to greet his hot mouth on every down stroke. His response to me growing more verbal turned me on, and I decided to ratchet things up even more.

"Damn, that feels good white boy.  You suck this black Nigger cock, man.  Yeah you white whore, show me how bad you want this black Daddies big Nigger load!“ I said as I reached one hand out and shoved down on his head.  "Ah, shit, yeah.  Take it all bitch,” I added growing more assertive and dominant, and could see he was getting off on it.

I could tell he needed no enticing.  The second my hand touched his head, Richard slowly worked his mouth down onto my cock.  He squirmed his head as his nose crushed into my course scratchy pubic hair.  I sat up and grabbed his head with both hands now and pulled him down firmly.  Feeling my cock buried down his throat turned me on even more.

"Oh, damn, boy.  Choke on my black baby maker,” I demanded and listened as soon he was choking on it to my delight.

Richard finally pushed away and gulped in a breath of air.  He looked up at me and I could see the lust in his eyes as I looked down at his beautiful face covered in spit and dripping my tainted precum. So far there had been no talk of status or condom and I was fine with that. I stroked his face, wanting to be gentle with him before I would get rough and just watched him. After some silence, I flexed my cock and it seemed to snap him out of his day dream.

Richard then climbed up into bed as I moved aside.  He lay down on his back and I straddled his massive chest as Richard got several pillows to prop up his head.  When he was in position, I scooted forward.

"Yeah, gimme that dick," Richard said as he guided me back between those luscious lips with a soft sigh. As I felt his mouth again gobble me in, I propped my right leg up beside him and grabbed the back of his head with my left hand.  I began to pump his hot mouth for all I was worth.  Richard reached for my ass and began to pull me in with every forward thrust.

"Damn, boy! You're hungry for this cock, ain't you?" I asked.

"Uh, huh," came his muffled reply.

We were really getting into it now.  I was pumping Richard's mouth and throat and he was taking all I had to give, like a real pro.  There was no gagging, no reflux, just pure, unadulterated lust.  For several minutes I pumped away as all my energy was concentrated on the hot feeling of face

fucking that muscle stud.  I then pulled away and looked down at Richard, saliva leaked out the sides of his mouth and his eyes stared longingly at my cock as I stroked it inches from his face.

"You suck cock like a good white boy, but Daddy wants more than your mouth.” I said, still stroking his face, but flexing my cock black cock so he could see it twitch.  “Now, you gonna be a good whore and let me tap that hot young white ass, with my black Nigger cock?“ I asked.

“Yes sir. I need you inside of me.  I need a good, hot fucking," Richard said.

He turned on his side and reached for a bottle of lube from the nightstand as I moved into a kneeling position behind him.  Richard handed me the bottle and rolled onto his stomach.  He reached back and spread his taut ass cheeks as I got on my knees between his legs.  I got a good look at the hot looking, puckered hole of his proffered ass.  The muscles in his back, shoulders, and biceps rippled and flexed as he squirmed before me when the lube began to run down the crack of his ass.  I ran the fingers of one hand into the crack of his ass and rubbed the lube into him.  When my middle finger rubbed over and flicked at his tight rosebud, Richard worked his tight ass muscles and his puckered hole winked at me, inviting me in.

"Damn, you can't wait for a good fucking, huh, boy?" I commented.

“No Sir.  I need a good fucking," Richard said as he looked back at me over his shoulder.

With a deliberate jab, I pushed one finger into his tight ass hole.  Richard quivered and moaned.

"Yeah...Oh yeah,' he gasped.

"Damn, boy, you got a tight ass," I said as I wormed my finger in.  "This is gonna be one hot fuck!  I'm gonna tear this ass open and knock you up with my Black Babies!“ I said, getting more into my domination over him and knowing id been breeding his hole.

Richard quivered and sighed once more, when I worked a second finger up inside of him, loosening him up even more.  For several minutes I finger fucked his tight ass.  When I pulled them free to apply some lube to my swollen cock, Richard began to poke one of his own fingers up his ass, as he did so I muttered out loud.

"Yeah, get that hot young ass ready for this poz nigger dick,” I said, and then realized I had said it out loud. I waited for Richard to say something as I was sure he heard me. I stood their and stroked my cock while I watched Richard fingered himself. When he didn’t seem to respond, I slapped his taut ass cheeks several times then began to rub the tip of my poz cock over his ass.  I wanted to fuck this hole and breed it, but I wanted him to know I was poz even more. I knew I had to tell him now.

“You want my big nigger dick white boy” I asked raising my voice and making sure he could hear now.

“Yeah Dady, fuck me!” He said still shoving his fingers inside his hole.

“You should know Daddy is POZ boy, want my POZ nigger dick inside you boy?” Finally I got a response from him, he gave a slight shiver and whimpered.

“Please, I don’t care Daddy, I need your nut, I need your seed!”  He said and then pulled his finger free and again grabbed and spread his ass cheeks, offering himself up to me.  I couldn't resist. I guided my black poz cock into the crack of his taut ass and teased his sweet boy pussy hole with it. "Give it to me Daddy.  Give it to me please,” Richard begged.

Pressing my POZ Black COCK head against his puckered hole, I entered that hot ass with one solid push.  As I opened up that tight sphincter ring and pushed inside Richard gasped and sighed.

"Oh, shit!" he grunted.

"Come on, boy, open that ass up for my Poz Nigger Dick!” I demanded.

Richard increased the grip on his ass cheeks and pushed outward.  As he did I shoved in half my length.  The exquisite feel of his tight ass squeezing around my blood engorged cock was too hot for words.  It was like a vise of flesh totally surrounding my aching cock in its warm, velvet grip.

"Ah, yeah, gimme that neg ass, white boy," I moaned as I continued to cram my twitching cock inside.

"Oh.  Oh, yeah.  Oh shit!" Richard grunted as I wormed my cock even deeper. "Damn, fuck me Daddy.  Fuck my white ass!"

I slowly withdrew and began to slowly enter him again.  For several minutes, I continued that slow, steady pace.  Richard cooed, moaned, and each time my cock massaged his prostate he gasped in pleasure.  Finally, I planted my cock fully up his tight fuck hole and stretched out over his hard, muscular body.  I propped myself up with my hands on either side of his head and began to work his young Neg ass for all I was worth.

"Shit!  Shit!  Oh, shit!" Richard wailed as I began to fuck him hard and deep.  "Aaah, yeah!  Shit.  Fuck me!  Fuck me!  Harder!  Harder!  Fuck my ass with your POZ black cock!!” Richard begged in abbreviated gasps.

The feel of his taut bubbled ass gripping tightly around my Dark Ebony Dick was amazing. And the sight of that same muscle bound young stud below me, and the pleading in his voice was driving me crazy.  I couldn't resist and began to pound away at Richard's hot neg fuck hole.  My hips slammed down on his taut ass in a wild frenzy.

We both continued to grunt and groan as I kept thrusting hard and deep.  It had been a long time since I’d fucked a muscle boy as hot as this, and even longer that id been able to do it without hiding my status and hearing him actively beg for my POZ load.  All I cared about now was the hot, exquisite feel of Richard's tight ass.  Eventually I wanted to try out a new position.  I pulled free and told Richard what I wanted.

"I wanna see you ride my pot cock white boy,” I told him.

"Yeah, sounds good," Richard replied. But I was too pumped up now for a simple ‘yeah’ and demanded.

“Thats Poz Daddy from now boy.” I barked at him.

“Yes, yes sir Poz Daddy” he said, and I knew I had him in my grasp.

We quickly changed position and I lay down on my back.  I stroked my rigid shaft as Richard got up and straddled my body.  He faced me and lowered himself into a squatting position.  Richard grabbed my dripping cock and guided it into his hot fuck hole as he lowered his strong body down onto the pulsing black spike.  We both moaned as my ebony cock entered his hole again.  With his hand on its base, Richard slowly lowered himself a few inches more onto my poz cock.  His ass touched his fist and he removed his grip and plopped down, fully cramming my cock inside and making a cute yelping sound.  He reached back and propped his hands behind him on my thighs and began to slide his ass up and down.

"Yeah, that's it, boy.  Ride my poz nigga dick!! Be the boy that worked for getting a tainted load up his guts!“ I commanded as I lay back to enjoy the ride. The only thing better than fucking a neg ass, was finding a slut that wanted it bad enough that they would fuck themselves. I treasured the site before me as I watched the muscles in his thighs, stomach, and biceps all flexed and ripple as Richard began to perform some hot squat thrusts on my cock.

"Shit!  Shit!  Oh, shit!" Richard grunted as he used all the power in his muscle bound frame to fuck me with his tight neg ass.

"Oh, yeah, ride my poz cock! Damn, white boy, this is so fucking hot!" I exclaimed.

Richard was soon slamming his ass down into my crotch and the black scratchy pubic hair . Fully impaling himself on my rigid shaft.  The bed frame began to rock and creak as he went nuts.  I soon joined in and began to hump my hips upward with each downward thrust. After a few minutes of this, I grabbed onto Richard's waist and began to hump up into him.  Richard maneuvered himself into a knelling position over me with his hands on my shoulders. I was loosing myself in the fuck at this point, I knew I was undetectable, but he didn’t and didn’t seem to care. Knowing this, I began to get more and more verbal with him.

"Yeah, take my poz cock, boy.  You going to get all of my Toxic Baby Makers!!” I grunted.

"Oh, shit!  Oh, shit yes! Going to get Toxic Seed!“ Richard moaned.

“Fuck yeah! You want it? Want my diseased black babies to knock you up?” I huffed as I got closer.

“Yeah, YEAH Poz Daddy! Please!” He was all but begging now.

I was soon shoving my cock up into his hot fuck hole like there was no tomorrow, a sick part of me thought that maybe for him, there wouldn’t be.  Richard reached for his own cock and began to jerk himself off while I continued to pump him hard and deep.

Seconds later a volley of cum shots erupted from his cock and sprayed out onto my stomach and chest.  As he came, his tight muscles clenched like a fist and I knew I was done for and I could feel my own orgasm surging out.

“This is it white boy! Daddy going to breed you! Gonna breed this hot young Neg ass and knock you up!!”  I shouted.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah!" Richard groaned.  “Do it daddy! Fill me with your cum!"

Seconds later, my cock erupted up his tight pulsating fuck hole.

"Oh, shit Im knocking you up boy! Fuck Yeah! Take my nasty Nigger Load!“ I moaned as I pumped his ass full of of HIV laden cum.

As my cock spewed out its last load, Richard tried to climb off but I held onto him and shifted over. I wasn’t going to let a drop of my cum out. Instead he collapsed into the bed beside me.  Gasping for breath and covered in sweat, he looked into each others eyes as I held him tight against me, my fingers caressing this beautify muscle boy. He laughed as I kissed him, and I made my dick twitch in his hole.

“Thanks Daddy, I needed it.”

“Needed Daddies Poz load?” I said innocently.

“Yeah, I, I guess I did.” He said. I think in the heat he may have guessed I was on meds. And looking around his place, I noticed a bottle of PREP. I realized both of us had lived out a fantasy that we hadn’t realized we needed until it happened.  Saying nothing, and not wanting to spoil the moment, I held him tight as we slipped into the sheets and dozed off in each other's arms.

As I drifted off to sleep, I began to imagine a future where our fuck tonight would have more long term consequences.

• Like 7
  • Piggy 3

On 11/9/2022 at 8:25 PM, Beastboy42 said:

do you think you could create a bunch of them in a simple text file and send it by DM to those who'd love to read that