The return of the Creepy landlord and Vesper

Ralph watched through his living room window. The young gay couple get settled in. Marc was 21. Slender. Blue eyes brown Curley hair 5’9. His boyfriend Nelson, was also 21. Toned dark hair. Brown eyes great Latino looks.  Ralph had cut them a deal. Being college students and working part time jobs. He took $300.00 off the rent. He even cleaned out the apartment and added new carpets and drapes.  Ralph also up dated his cameras to get a good look into their bedroom. Vesper had stopped by. He knew Nelson. Nelson had complained to Human Resources at Vesper’s previous job that he had made inappropriate moves on him at work.  Vesper was only given a warning. But Vesper wanted revenge on Nelson. “You want to fuck him?” Ralph said. “I sure do.” Vesper replied. “You have any ideas on how I can fuck him?” “Not yet Vesper.” 
Ralph and Vesper saw the young men go into their apartment. Then into their bedroom.

”Show time” Vesper said. Both men watched Nelson and Marc fuck. Nelson clearly was the top. Marc felt they were being watched. But shrugged it off.

A few days later. Nelson ran into Vesper who was leaving Ralph’s. “Vesper, are you stalking me now?” Nelson asked. “No Nelson, I didn’t even know you lived here.” Vesper answered. “Let bygones be bygones Nelson.” As he put out his hand. Nelson reluctantly put out his hand. And both men shook hands. Nelson left. Vesper’s lust for Nelson grew. Spotting his own hardon.  Ralph and Vesper kept trying to come up with ways to get Nelson into bed

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

As luck would have it. Marc would give them the opportunity to finally get Nelson into bed. Nelson wanted to try bottoming. Marc being a total bottom. Suggested that another top of Marc’s choice for Nelson. Nelson agreed. And wouldn’t object to anyone he picks.  Marc had a visitor while Nelson was at work. It was Marc’s ex, Paul. Who was blonde hair and blue eyes. Swimmers built a 7 inch cut cock. “Marc, I need a blow job.” “You’re the best at it.” Paul pleaded with him. “Paul. I’m with Nelson now.” “I can’t.” This went on for a half an hour and Marc gave in “one blow job and that’s it.” Marc

led Paul into the bedroom and soon the blowjob became full on barebacking sex. After it was over Marc was overcome with guilt. Meanwhile Ralph and Vesper saw and of course recorded the all thing and put their plan into action. 

• Like 1

Ralph got Marc to come over. “Thank you for coming over.” “There’s something I need to show you.” Marc confused. “What is it Ralph?”

Ralph led Marc into den where Vesper was waiting. “Vesper, will you play the video?” Ralph asked. “It might look familiar to you.” Vesper said with a grin. Marc was shocked to see that it was him being fucked by Paul. “What do you want from me?”

”We want to fuck Nelson.” “Since you get to choose who fucks him.” “You’re going to choose us.” vesper said. “Otherwise, Nelson is going to know that you’re a cheating slut.”

“I’ll tell Nelson what happened.” Marc said.

”No you won’t.” Ralph said. “It’s not just him

who you had sex with.” “There were two others since then.” Ralph added.

Marc knew he didn’t have a choice. “Okay.” You too can fuck Nelson.”

”I knew you would see it our way.” Vesper said.

It was Saturday night. “Any hints on who you picked to fuck me?” Nelson asked. Marc smiled and answered “ You don’t want to know.” “Remember?” “It’s a surprise.”

Nelson prepped himself. Got into a jock. Took out the handcuffs since the top wanted to fuck him handcuffed. Also Ralph and Vesper knew that they wouldn’t stand a chance in physical fight with him. Restraining him was a smart move.

Marc was told by Ralph to wait in His apartment and he could watch his boyfriend get fucked by them both.

Nelson put a blindfold on. This way he wouldn’t know who was fucking him and took out a couple of condoms. 

Both Ralph and Vesper entered the bedroom and stripped naked without saying a word. Vesper put the handcuffs to the post of the bed with Nelson so far not saying a word. Ralph slowly took off his jock seeing a semi hardon looking at Nelson’s uncut dick. Ralph started sucking it. Marc could only watch on the cameras in Ralph’s apartment. Vesper started finger fucked him. Nelson was oblivious to who it was.  Nelson whispered “condoms are on the dresser.” “Ralph stopped took the condoms off the dresser. Opened them then threw them Into the pail. 

Ralph lubed up his dick. Vesper moved and put his dick into Nelson’s mouth. Who started sucking it. Nelson felt Ralph move his legs over his hips. Ralph started to Go in and out of Nelson’s ass. Vesper had done a great job loosening him up. Vesper removed his dick from Nelson’s mouth. And decided to remove his blindfold.

Nelson was shocked and angry “”get off of me!” Shouted Nelson. Both men ignored him. Ralph felt himself shooting two weeks of load into the young man. Now it was Vesper’s turn.

”You once told me that I could only dream about fucking your ass.” Vesper said. “And now my dream is coming true.” Ralph left them alone.

Vesper climbed on top of Nelson and slid his dick inside of him. “I’ve been waiting for a long time to fuck you.” Nelson turned his head way not to look at him.

Vesper forced him to look at him. Vesper continue to fuck him for two hours . “Here comes my load.” Vesper said grunting shooting deep inside the young man.

after that. Vesper got up and left. Or so Nelson thought.

VespeR came back. A half an hour later. Uncuffed Nelson. Knowing he was too weak to fight him. And continue to fuck him.

Once the morning came Vesper left. With a lot of his seamen running out of Nelson’s ass.

Nelson found out the truth. Both broke up. Vesper had recovered his encounter with Nelson. And once again the apartment next door to Ralph’s was available 

• Like 1