Hey pigs.

Another one-off short story. Hope you like it. Lemme know in the comments. 

xxx

___

Breeding Ben’s Buggy Bunghole        

I was out of town for a conference and horny, so I went to the hotel bar. I knew I should have kept my dick in my pants. A guy I was seeing had told me that morning that he’s tested positive for something and that I should get checked out. I figured I’d take care of whatever pills or shot in the ass I’d need when I got home.

At the bar, I saw this very sexy guy sitting alone with an empty stool next to him. I asked if it was free and he invited me to sit down, introducing himself as Ben and flirting with me. As the place was full and that was the only seat, I was glad to have a place to perch, especially next to a sexy guy who was clearly into me.

Ben told me that he was married, to a man, and that he and his husband, Peter, had been together for a few years before Peter realized that Ben was never going to settle down. He’d always assumed that Ben wanted a monogamous heteronormative relationship. Ben told me that he enjoyed hooking up with new guys and taking their loads home to Peter to eat out of his hole. Ben could tell that his nasty talk was making me hard and he reached for my crotch. My hardening cock rewarding his grasp with a steady stream of precum that leaked through my trousers faster than I’d have liked. He told me that his husband really liked it when he had risky sex, so whatever my status was he didn’t want to know. I asked him if he was a bug chaser and he winked, asking me, ‘Why? You have any bugs?’ I was about to tell him about my hookup’s news, but Ben pressed his finger to my lips saying, ‘Shhhhh…’

I asked if he wanted to go back to my room, and Ben eagerly agreed. The guy sitting next to us clearly overheard the whole conversation and raised his eyebrows, giving me a thumbs up. I could tell that overhearing out conversation had gotten him hard as well as he adjusted his bulge.

Ben and I made out in the elevator and tore each other’s clothes off as we tumbled into my hotel room. He shucked off my pants and yanked my briefs down before swallowing my cock to the root. He was clearly horny to get fucked. I told him that I’d be happy to rubber up if he wanted me to and he told me he’d rather take me raw. He didn’t ask my status and I didn’t volunteer. As he toyed with my cock I whispered, ‘hope you don’t catch anything you can’t get rid of.’ He gobbled my dick down as he looked up at me with hungry eyes.

After Ben had sucked me to full dripping hardness, he swiveled around on his hands and knees and arched his back like a real pro piggy bottom. He leaned down with his face on the bedspread and used his hands to pry apart his alabaster ass cheeks.

Ben’s butt was nearly hairless except for a little peach fuzz right around his hole. I lapped at his ass and managed two slip two fingers easily into him. When I pulled them out, I saw that they were slick with what I was pretty sure was nother guy’s load. Ben clenched his muscles down on my fingers and begged for more. I got all four fingers and my thumb inside lubed up and wet with my oozing precum. Ben asked if I minded taking some pics with his phone and I obliged with my other hand.

I snapped away as I pulled my hand back so just my fingertips were inside his creamy hole and lined up my raw dick. I slipped inside with just precum and spit as lube. Ben was so wet inside I really didn’t need anything else.

He moaned as my cock entered him.

When I removed my hand, I was surprised to feel how loose and stretched-out Ben’s hole actually was. I could barely feel the sides of his chute as I pummeled his open sloppy cunt. He groaned and asked if I liked his opened-up pussy. I told him I did and he arched forward making my dick plop out of him. A torrent of white cream sluiced out all over the sheets.

Ben asked me to lay down so he could ride me. He handed me his phone and had me make a video of him bouncing up and down on my dick. With his hole so opened up and sloppy, he could really take me deep. He pushed his cheeks together for more friction and got me close to cumming. He then stopped and just sat there, my hard bare dick throbbing deep inside his guts.

Ben began to rock up and down reached for his phone. He grinned at me. He asked for my room number and then entered it into his phone and I heard a ‘whoosh’ as he sent it. He then sent the pics and video. He rode me slowly, keeping me rock hard and close to cumming. He looked down at me asking, ‘Remember Peter? My husband? Mind if he joins?’ I didn’t care, but wondered what would happen when he arrived. Also, I thought his choice of words was odd. I’d never met Peter, so how could I remember him?

A few minutes later, there was a quiet knock at the door and he raised up and off to go answer it. He stood in the open doorway, kissing a man as he loosened his tie and pulled it above his collar. I thought he was undressing his husband, but instead, he stopped as the tie covered the man’s eyes. He tightened the knot back and guided him in. I wasn’t surprised to see that Peter was the guy at the bar on the other side of the empty stool.

Ben smiled and led Peter to a chair. He unbuckled Peter’s belt and pushed his pants off before sitting him down. Peter opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue. Ben leaned forward and backed his gaped cummy pussy to his husband’s tongue.

Peter lapped at Ben’s hole and moaned into it. He turned around, holding Peter’s blindfolded face as he stuck his ass out and rolled it around. Ben and Peter kissed as I rubbed my raw cock against his hole. I easily entered Ben’s slack asshole as he groaned into his husband’s mouth.

“He’s fucking me, baby. He’s fucking me raw.’ Peter gulped for air asking, ‘Is he NEG, baby?’ ‘How should I know,’ Ben replied. Ben moaned saying, ‘Letting a stranger fuck you bareback is so risky! You know what happened last time!’ Ben turned over his shoulder looking up at me as I pounded my hips into his ass. ‘Last time, I got bugged with a few things. Nothing I can’t get rid of though.’ He winked at me as I pummeled his pussy.

Somehow this slutty couple had turned the tables on me. I had been worried about not disclosing my trick’s recent diagnosis, and figured that I’d already been exposed to any bugs Ben was carrying.

I picked up my pace and pounded his bare cunt. I railed Ben’s hole forcing him off his balance and into his husband’s chest and shoulders. I whispered that I was close and they both begged me to fill him up.

I shot deep inside Ben and let my cock go soft inside him. As I pulled out, my seed, and likely at least a few other mens’ gushed out of him, splashing on Peter’s crotch and legs. As I went to the bathroom to take a piss and clean up, Ben guided Peter to the floor on his back and sat on his face. Peter lapped at his husband’s used slutty hole as more and more seed slipped out and into his mouth.

‘Yeah, baby. Eat those loads. Fucking stranger cum dripping down your throat!’ Peter moaned his approval as he lapped at his husband’s sloppy used cunt.  

When I came out of the bathroom, the two of them had gone, but Peter had left his business card. It turned out that they lived in my town and were both here on business. I would definitely be breeding Ben again... hopefully after we both got treated for anything  I’d caught deep in his hole or was carrying before I got there.

Edited by viking8x6
Deleted STI chasing content, with author's assistance
  • Like 21
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 14

I want to thank Viking8x6 for his help bringing this story into compliance. See RawTOP’s post here about what is allowed on this site and what is not:

This space provides a healthy outlet for writers, readers, and more. A big thank you to all of the moderators who keep this site running.

There’s a slightly less risky version of this story in the General Bareback Forum. I’m not planning on posting two versions again as that may also violate a rule against posting content in more than one forum. 

Enjoy this and my other stories. And if you have a moment, take time to thank the moderators for their patience and time.

xxx

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/2/2022 at 2:41 PM, 1981virginia said:

Hey pigs.

Another one-off short story. Hope you like it. Lemme know in the comments. 

xxx

___

Breeding Ben’s Buggy Bunghole        

I was out of town for a conference and horny, so I went to the hotel bar. I knew I should have kept my dick in my pants. A guy I was seeing had told me that morning that he’s tested positive for something and that I should get checked out. I figured I’d take care of whatever pills or shot in the ass I’d need when I got home.

At the bar, I saw this very sexy guy sitting alone with an empty stool next to him. I asked if it was free and he invited me to sit down, introducing himself as Ben and flirting with me. As the place was full and that was the only seat, I was glad to have a place to perch, especially next to a sexy guy who was clearly into me.

Ben told me that he was married, to a man, and that he and his husband, Peter, had been together for a few years before Peter realized that Ben was never going to settle down. He’d always assumed that Ben wanted a monogamous heteronormative relationship. Ben told me that he enjoyed hooking up with new guys and taking their loads home to Peter to eat out of his hole. Ben could tell that his nasty talk was making me hard and he reached for my crotch. My hardening cock rewarding his grasp with a steady stream of precum that leaked through my trousers faster than I’d have liked. He told me that his husband really liked it when he had risky sex, so whatever my status was he didn’t want to know. I asked him if he was a bug chaser and he winked, asking me, ‘Why? You have any bugs?’ I was about to tell him about my hookup’s news, but Ben pressed his finger to my lips saying, ‘Shhhhh…’

I asked if he wanted to go back to my room, and Ben eagerly agreed. The guy sitting next to us clearly overheard the whole conversation and raised his eyebrows, giving me a thumbs up. I could tell that overhearing out conversation had gotten him hard as well as he adjusted his bulge.

Ben and I made out in the elevator and tore each other’s clothes off as we tumbled into my hotel room. He shucked off my pants and yanked my briefs down before swallowing my cock to the root. He was clearly horny to get fucked. I told him that I’d be happy to rubber up if he wanted me to and he told me he’d rather take me raw. He didn’t ask my status and I didn’t volunteer. As he toyed with my cock I whispered, ‘hope you don’t catch anything you can’t get rid of.’ He gobbled my dick down as he looked up at me with hungry eyes.

After Ben had sucked me to full dripping hardness, he swiveled around on his hands and knees and arched his back like a real pro piggy bottom. He leaned down with his face on the bedspread and used his hands to pry apart his alabaster ass cheeks.

Ben’s butt was nearly hairless except for a little peach fuzz right around his hole. I lapped at his ass and managed two slip two fingers easily into him. When I pulled them out, I saw that they were slick with what I was pretty sure was nother guy’s load. Ben clenched his muscles down on my fingers and begged for more. I got all four fingers and my thumb inside lubed up and wet with my oozing precum. Ben asked if I minded taking some pics with his phone and I obliged with my other hand.

I snapped away as I pulled my hand back so just my fingertips were inside his creamy hole and lined up my raw dick. I slipped inside with just precum and spit as lube. Ben was so wet inside I really didn’t need anything else.

He moaned as my cock entered him.

When I removed my hand, I was surprised to feel how loose and stretched-out Ben’s hole actually was. I could barely feel the sides of his chute as I pummeled his open sloppy cunt. He groaned and asked if I liked his opened-up pussy. I told him I did and he arched forward making my dick plop out of him. A torrent of white cream sluiced out all over the sheets.

Ben asked me to lay down so he could ride me. He handed me his phone and had me make a video of him bouncing up and down on my dick. With his hole so opened up and sloppy, he could really take me deep. He pushed his cheeks together for more friction and got me close to cumming. He then stopped and just sat there, my hard bare dick throbbing deep inside his guts.

Ben began to rock up and down reached for his phone. He grinned at me. He asked for my room number and then entered it into his phone and I heard a ‘whoosh’ as he sent it. He then sent the pics and video. He rode me slowly, keeping me rock hard and close to cumming. He looked down at me asking, ‘Remember Peter? My husband? Mind if he joins?’ I didn’t care, but wondered what would happen when he arrived. Also, I thought his choice of words was odd. I’d never met Peter, so how could I remember him?

A few minutes later, there was a quiet knock at the door and he raised up and off to go answer it. He stood in the open doorway, kissing a man as he loosened his tie and pulled it above his collar. I thought he was undressing his husband, but instead, he stopped as the tie covered the man’s eyes. He tightened the knot back and guided him in. I wasn’t surprised to see that Peter was the guy at the bar on the other side of the empty stool.

Ben smiled and led Peter to a chair. He unbuckled Peter’s belt and pushed his pants off before sitting him down. Peter opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue. Ben leaned forward and backed his gaped cummy pussy to his husband’s tongue.

Peter lapped at Ben’s hole and moaned into it. He turned around, holding Peter’s blindfolded face as he stuck his ass out and rolled it around. Ben and Peter kissed as I rubbed my raw cock against his hole. I easily entered Ben’s slack asshole as he groaned into his husband’s mouth.

“He’s fucking me, baby. He’s fucking me raw.’ Peter gulped for air asking, ‘Is he NEG, baby?’ ‘How should I know,’ Ben replied. Ben moaned saying, ‘Letting a stranger fuck you bareback is so risky! You know what happened last time!’ Ben turned over his shoulder looking up at me as I pounded my hips into his ass. ‘Last time, I got bugged with a few things. Nothing I can’t get rid of though.’ He winked at me as I pummeled his pussy.

Somehow this slutty couple had turned the tables on me. I had been worried about not disclosing my trick’s recent diagnosis, and figured that I’d already been exposed to any bugs Ben was carrying.

I picked up my pace and pounded his bare cunt. I railed Ben’s hole forcing him off his balance and into his husband’s chest and shoulders. I whispered that I was close and they both begged me to fill him up.

I shot deep inside Ben and let my cock go soft inside him. As I pulled out, my seed, and likely at least a few other mens’ gushed out of him, splashing on Peter’s crotch and legs. As I went to the bathroom to take a piss and clean up, Ben guided Peter to the floor on his back and sat on his face. Peter lapped at his husband’s used slutty hole as more and more seed slipped out and into his mouth.

‘Yeah, baby. Eat those loads. Fucking stranger cum dripping down your throat!’ Peter moaned his approval as he lapped at his husband’s sloppy used cunt.  

When I came out of the bathroom, the two of them had gone, but Peter had left his business card. It turned out that they lived in my town and were both here on business. I would definitely be breeding Ben again... hopefully after we both got treated for anything  I’d caught deep in his hole or was carrying before I got there.

I busted twice to this.😛

• Like 4

• 2 months later...