Horsefair London this Saturday

bbpozslut

• bbpozslut changed the title to Horsefair London this Saturday

Fraid not but I am aiming to go to the December one-as a mare. 

Been to one in the summer. Pretty good for getting my hole shafted. Being hooded and having ones wrists tied takes a bit of getting used to though.

If you're attending as a mare try and make sure you get out into a good place to get plenty of the cock on offet

• Like 1

20 hours ago, 1hornyjohn said:

Fraid not but I am aiming to go to the December one-as a mare. 

Been to one in the summer. Pretty good for getting my hole shafted. Being hooded and having ones wrists tied takes a bit of getting used to though.

If you're attending as a mare try and make sure you get out into a good place to get plenty of the cock on offet

Yeah Im thinking of going as a mare. I also when to Cumunion event at the sauna in Hove. I wasn't impressed. It was very quiet there. 

Thank you for the advice. I might bump into you in December. 

Edited by bbpozslut

3 hours ago, bbpozslut said:

Yeah Im thinking of going as a mare. I also when to Cumunion event at the sauna in Hove. I wasn't impressed. It was very quiet there. 

Thank you for the advice. I might bump into you in December. 

You going as a mare or stallion next month?

11 hours ago, IrishKinkyCumDump said:

Damm im going to miss it as I leave earlier that day.  Always wanted to go to a horsefair

I doubt they allow fat mares anyway

Well, it's every month so hopefully you can make one in 2023.

There is no body requirement for being a mare. Just need a hole 

• Like 1

On 11/10/2022 at 1:34 PM, Allinone-dus said:

Horsefaires are always great. Plenty of holes and cocks. Fucking starts directly, but loads are mostly spended on the last third of the party. Thus don't be afraid if takes some time. And the winners take all the loads later on.

Im looking forward to it! 

Before anyone ask. I don't have a "fit" body. Yeah I do look after myself but I still have a stocky build. I have been assured the organisers are very friendly and attitude free. 

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, bluedragon said:

Hey hoping to get over to London this weekend and to attend the horse fair as a stallion. Was amazing the last time, had some really hot lads. See some of you there maybe.

I'll be there on Saturday but you won't "see" me as I'll be wearing a (red) hood as a mare.

Hope you get to enjoy my hole though